Mirror Images

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a two-headed dildo and slide half of it into Lynn, lift and slide the other half into me. As we slide onto this cock, it vanishes into each of us. I can pull back and begin a steady pulse of the two-headed dragon – it drags a bit coming out and I see its length coated in the evidence of our excitement. Omigod! The skin pulls a bit on the outstroke, and falls into the depths on the in. Does he see this? Oh.... oh... my hips drive at her. I hold her so that I may push it home to her, to me – harder, faster, omigod, omigod.......

“Is this what it’s like when you fuck me? Is this how it feels?” I look at him, not really seeing. His reply is that he hopes so. “Oooh, ooooh, oooooooh, ooooooooooh, Goooddddddddddddd!!!” We scream into a climax that wracks both our bodies.

He is suddenly there, kneeling over Lynn’s face and has my hair gripped in his fist as he pulls my mouth over his cock. Lynn’s tongue flies teasing at his balls and rosebud. He thrusts into my face, hard as I suck him down, pulling hard at the vein on the underside with my tongue. He explodes. His semen gushes into my mouth and down my throat. God! He’s wonderful. He clings to me as his pulses lessen. Then he pulls away from me, pushes me back on the bed, rips the dildo from my cunt and slams into me. He’s so hot, so hard, he fills me so. He begins to come again, pulling and stroking at my cunt with his member, the intensity of his response drives me into yet another orgasm. I cry at the sweetness of this culmination, this perfect joining of two souls. He and I are just we. My heart resides in him, for surely it is no longer in my chest.

We collapse into a pile and gasp for air. After a few minutes, he rises and goes to his chair. He manages to pour three glasses of wine. I take one knee, Lynn the other and we toast a lovely evening. I silently toast, too, the love of my life with whom all things are possible.

We crawl into the bed, arranging him in the middle where we may both touch the essential maleness of him, so different from the soft fastnesses of woman. His arms encircle me. I am safe, I am loved, I am his. Sleep overtakes me.

12