Mirror Mirror

Story Info
An erotic interlude.
2.5k words
4
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a full length mirror against the wall at the end of the bed. You stand in front of it facing it. I am behind you and we are looking at our reflections. Actually we are looking at yours mostly. Your arms hang loosely by your sides. My hands are on your shoulders and my head is beside yours so I can whisper in your ear if I want. The dress you are wearing has a row of buttons down the front almost to your waist. You lean back against me as my hands start to move up and down your arms, lightly caressing your skin and shoulders. I whisper in your ear, "How was your day? I missed you so much and thought about you constantly."

"It was okay. I'm glad to be home. I missed you, too."

I kiss your neck. You stiffen slightly from the excitement you feel and immediately relax. A jolt of pleasure runs from your neck where my lips touched it down through the center of your body. "I have been waiting for this all day," I tell you. "I couldn't wait for you to get home so I could touch you and smell you." You smile and tilt your head to one side, offering your neck to me, wanting me to kiss it more.

"For me? Why thank you," I say. I oblige and kiss my way up and down the side of your neck. Your eyes half close as the warmth of my lips and my breath soothe you and begin to relax you.

"Mmmmm. That feels wonderful," you whisper. "You have exactly 45 minutes to stop that," you say with a slight smirk.

"I don't think that is going to be long enough. What happens if I take longer?"

"I guess we will have to find out."

I begin to rub your shoulders. I feel the tension of the day melt away as you sigh and moan slightly at my touch. "Does that feel good, Baby?"

"No, it feels great. Keep that up."

"As you wish, my queen." I squeeze and knead your muscles in your shoulders and neck, alternating my grip between firm and gentle. Goose bumps appear on your arms as I massage your shoulders and upper back. I slowly slide my fingers over the top of your shoulders and down your chest a little way, rubbing and stroking your skin above the neckline of your dress. I move my fingers a little farther down the front of your chest and begin to unbutton the dress.

"Are you getting fresh Mister?" you tease.

"Not at all. I am merely moving this constricting material in order to more efficiently perform the function I am here to perform at this particular time. Don't worry, Ma'am. You are in the hands of a trained professional."

You smile and lean back against me more as you watch my hands unbutton your dress one button at a time. I slowly work my way down the front pretending to fumble with each button to prolong the suspense and tease you somewhat. I pull the material of the dress open and look at your chest and stomach. You are wearing a white lacy bra. Your nipples stand at attention when I get your dress open. I look into the mirror at you.

"You are so beautiful. And you are wearing my favorite bra." I trace the lace pattern ever so lightly with the tip of my finger. You tremble at my touch and your breathing becomes slightly deeper and somewhat ragged as your excitement builds.

"I love the way your body looks," I say. "Why don't I get this dress out of the way for a minute so I can see all of you?"

"If you insist."

"Oh, I insist."

I take the dress off your shoulders and slide it down your body. It falls around your feet and you step out of it and move it out of the way with your foot. You are standing in front of the mirror wearing only your bra and lace panties.

"Are those new panties?" I ask. "I don't believe I have ever seen them. I really like how they look on you."

"I got them this weekend. I thought you might like them. Wanna see how they look off me?"

"In a few minutes. I want to savor this moment. You look so sexy right now. I am taking a mental picture and making copies."

You giggle slightly at my joke. I begin lightly tickling your skin with my fingertips as I move them all over your exposed skin. You giggle again and wiggle slightly when I touch the more sensitive areas. I kiss you on the neck again and work my way down onto your shoulder. I kiss my way down your shoulder and back up to your neck. You moan as I do and I feel you start to melt under my touch and kisses.

"This silly old bra strap is in my way. I can't properly kiss your shoulders if it is in my way."

"We can't have that. Maybe you should take it off."

"Great idea." I unhook the clasp on your bra. I slip the straps off your shoulders and slowly peel it off you inch by inch as we both stare into the mirror. When the cool air hits your nipples, they pucker and harden even more. I let the bra drop to the ground.

"Oh my God. You look so incredible. I am not going to be able to keep my hands off you now. You realize that, don't you?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Your voice is hushed. Your breasts are heaving as your breathing becomes more shallow and urgent. My hands move up your waist around the front of your stomach and up to your breasts. I cup one in each hand and squeeze gently. A small moan escapes your lips as you close your eyes and surrender to my touch. I squeeze and caress your breasts. My thumbs strum your nipples as I massage them.

"How does that feel?"

"Amazing." You can barely say the word as you lean back into me more. You wriggle your ass against me. I look into the mirror and the sight in front of me instantly arouses me. You feel me growing hard against your ass. This makes you grind into me harder. I turn you around and wrap my arms around you and pull you close to me. You tilt your head up to me and look into my eyes.

"I want to make love to you right now," you say. "I need you right now."

"I thought you'd never ask." I move my arm behind your legs and sweep you into my arms in one fluid motion. You gasp as I effortlessly pick you up and begin walking to the bed with you. I lay you down on the bed and step back so I can look at you.

"What are you looking at? And what are you waiting for?"

"I want this moment to last. I want to remember every curve, every contour of your body. I want all my senses to enjoy this moment. Each smell, each taste, each touch, each sound, each image. I want them all to last forever."

"Then get your clothes off and join me."

I hurriedly strip out of my clothes leaving my boxer briefs. My cock is hard, stretching them in front.

"Hmmm. Looks like someone is happy to see me. Why don't you take those off and let me say hi."

"Nope. You have to do that yourself. But first, I have to finish opening my gift. You still have your panties on. I need to remedy that situation first."

I sit on the bed and let my fingertips dance across your body. I lean down and kiss you on the lips. Your mouth is soft and warm and wet. Your tongue flicks the tip of mine as I begin to kiss my way down your chin and neck, working my way down your chest. When I get between your breasts, I cup them and push them together. I lick your nipples and nibble at them. You are getting noisier and are beginning to move around more under my touch. I feel your body getting warmer. The passion inside you is rising. I kiss my way down your stomach and stop when I get to your hip bones. I nibble on them making you squirm with pleasure.

"Stop teasing me. You are driving me wild."

"I am not doing anything. Just lie there and enjoy this." I kiss my way down the front of your panties. You spread your legs slightly to allow me access to your pussy. I feel the heat rising off you and can smell your muskiness. My cock is throbbing and twitching inside my shorts as I take in your aroma. I lick the crotch of your panties slowly and firmly, right up the center. You jump and cry out a bit when I do. I hook my fingers in the waistband of your panties and slowly and torturously begin to pull them down. You arch your hips so I can remove them. I pull them down your legs and over your feet. I move over to position myself between your legs and spread them apart more. You look so sexy lying there completely exposed to me. You are rubbing your breasts and pinching your nipples as I look at you. There is a look of pure lust on your face as you gaze at me through heavy lidded eyes. You lick your lips slightly and lift your ass off the bed slightly, offering yourself to me, urging me to continue providing you the pleasure you so longingly crave. I kiss my way up the inside of your thighs and begin to lick your pussy. Long slow strokes with my tongue are alternated with quick flicks over your clit. You grind your pussy into my mouth as I eat you. I put my hands under your ass and squeeze as I pull you closer to my hungry mouth. My saliva mixes with your juices and drenches my face. You are trembling and moaning, begging me to stop, then begging me not to. I lick and suck your clit into my mouth and nibble on it gently with my teeth. You scream out when I do. Your thrusting develops into a rhythym as you begin to feel the orgasm building in you.

Suddenly I stop. You look at me with shock and amazement that I would stop at this time. I smile and tell you,"My turn. You can have more in a few minutes."

"Oh, you are going to get it now," you say with a devilish smile on your face. You come at me on the bed in one quick move, knocking me back onto my back. "You want to tease? Let's see how you like it."

"Bring it Babe. You don't scare me."

You get a mischievous grin on your face. You pull my shorts down freeing my hard cock from its prison. You begin trailing your fingers around my waist and thighs, never touching my cock. "Does this feel good? Want me to touch you?"

"Yes. It feels wonderful. Please do touch me."

"Maybe later," you giggle at me. "I'm having fun now."

"Me too."

You run one finger up and down the length of my cock. You wipe the precum from the tip and rub it into the head. I twitch at your touch. My breathing becomes erratic as you play with me. You wrap your hand around my shaft and slowly rub up and down. I groan from the pleasure. My head is laid back and my eyes are closed. I look up and see you looking at me smiling.

"Does this feel good Baby?"

"Yes."

"How about this?" You take me into your mouth with no warning and begin sucking and licking the head of my cock. I suck in a breath when you do and lie back, surrendering myself to you. You continue to suck and lick while your hand pumps up and down.

"That feels amazing," I whisper. "I don't think I am going to be able to take much of that before I make a mess."

"Well, then we had better stop. We don't need a mess."

"NO!!! I meant, I am pretty sure I can let you do that all day."

"No, I think you said what you meant. I think we had better take precautions here."

I look at you with a puzzled look on my face. "Precautions? What kind of precautions?"

"We need to put that somewhere that it won't make a mess. I have just the place." You sit up and throw one of your legs over me, resting on one foot and one knee, straddling me. You take my cock in your hand and put the head at the opening of your pussy. With one smooth motion you sit all the way down on my cock, sinking it deep inside you.

"Ohhhh yessssss. That is the exact spot it needs to be." You begin to ride me up and down. Your pussy pulls me into you and surrounds me with moist heat. We match our thrusts and establish a rhythym together. I look up and see my cock sliding in and out of you and become even more aroused. Your head is thrown back as you ride me. You begin to move faster.

"Oh yes. I can feel myself getting ready to cum," you say with a husky voice. "Oh God, yes. I am going to cum." You thrust harder and faster as the orgasm builds inside you. You look me in the eyes as you near the release. I feel my own orgasm begin to build in synch with yours.

"I'm going to cum too Baby. Don't stop what you are doing. It feels so good."

You hold your breath as the first wave of your orgasm rushes through your body. You yell out as you start cumming. I feel the muscles inside your pussy convulse as you continue to orgasm. "I can't stop cumming. Oh my God!!!"

I feel my own orgasm approach. "I'm going to cum with you Baby. Here I come."

Large hot jets of cum shoot deep inside you as I tense up and jerk beneath you. We become a single organism for a few seconds. Our hearts beat together rapidly. Time stands still as wave after wave of intense pleasure rush through our bodies. We are both making guttural animalistic noises as we expend the sexual energy in our bodies.

You slow down and eventually come to rest on top of me. We are both covered with a slight sheen of perspiration and are breathing heavily. You lie down on top of me with my cock still inside you. I wrap my arms around you as our breathing becomes more regulated and I pull you close.

When I can finally speak again I say, "That was amazing. You are amazing. And I love you so much. Thank you for sharing that with me."

You look me in the eyes. I can see the love and admiration, the tenderness and happiness in your eyes. You smile and whisper "Ditto," as we both lie there holding each other, content and completely satisfied.