Mirror, Mirror

Story Info
Hotelier watches bridal suite through 2-way mirror.
2.1k words
4.25
66.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started 5 years ago, I was an odd jobs man in the building trade, brick laying, plastering you name it I had done it. Then my world was turned upside down when my numbers came up on the lottery and I won a cool £2 million.

I always wanted to own a hotel, so I started looking and I was lucky enough to find one in a quiet fishing village on the south coast. The Three Lions was a homely place with 16 rooms, a staff of 12 and a snip at £750,000. Needless to say I took it and proudly became a hotelier.

For the next couple of months things settled down and my wife Karen and I were accepted as part of the local community. Bookings continued to be good but I suspected that we could do better. As I was still a rich man and with winter approaching fast, I decided to carry out some renovations to the Three Lions. I decided that a full refurbishment of all the bedrooms and the public areas was required. I also decided to upgrade the two master bedroom's, one would be marketed as a Bridal Suite and the room next door would be used by Karen and me.

Since my previous employment was in the building trade I was able to negotiate several good deals with a number of suppliers, but I decided to complete one of the projects on my own. In the bedroom Karen and I had moved into we shared a closet that ran the full length of the wall bordering the Bridal suite. I knocked a 7 foot by 4 foot hole in the closet through into the Bridal Suite and fitted a full length two way mirror to cover it. From the closet I now had a great view of the interior of the Bridal Suite, but I also wanted sound. I then fitted a small air vent below the mirror allowing me to hear reasonably clearly.

To ensure the wife never found out about my project I fitted a false panel at the back of the closet. I then took a keen interest in the decorations in the Bridal Suite and ensured that the full length mirror had an unobstructed view of the brand new king size 4-Poster bed.

After our grand reopening there was a great deal of interest in the Bridal Suite and the confirmed bookings started coming in. It was early in the New Year when our first newly wed couple signed in and immediately went up to the Bridal Suite. Jane and Steve had married earlier in the day and arrived at 8pm. Jane was a drop dead gorgeous blonde of 21 years with a stunning 26-24-36 figure. Steve was well built, 6 foot tall and obviously a keen sportsman and he only had eyes for his new wife. Karen showed them to the room and left them to themselves. I had been working in the bar and saw the couple arrive; I instantly saw an opportunity to 'test' my mirror. I excused myself from the bar and went up to my room. Within seconds of closing the door I had removed the panel and sat down in front of the mirror on a stool I had hidden in the closet.

I wasn't a second too late, Steve had dropped their bags in the centre of the room and had embraced his new wife and was passionately kissing her. Jane was a willing partner and was running her hands through Steven's fair hair. Steve broke away saying 'I have waited for this moment since we met. I want you, I need you.'

'Yes, and you can have me any way you want me.' Jane replied.

In seconds Steve stripped off his shirt and trousers, standing before her in his socks and pants. Jane could see his impressive bulge. She dropped to her knees and touched him; he flinched slightly as she stroked his covered balls. Grasping the elastic waist band Jane pulled his pants down to his ankles. Steve stepped out of them and Jane could now see his semi hard cock begin to grow. She gasped, and leaning forward she lightly kissed the tip of his cock. Steve closed his eyes and groaned. Jane took the growing cock in her hand and started to slowly work her hand over the full length of it. When it reached its full 8 inch length she kissed it again.

'If I had known it looked this good, I wouldn't have made you wait for it.'

'Yes you would, you felt it in my pants often enough. You just wouldn't let me get it out!'

Jane kissed it again, feeling it throb in her hand. She opened her mouth and closed her lips over the head of his cock. She started to lick around his cock and found that it wasn't an unpleasant sensation, in fact it excited her. She began to move her mouth further down his cock. Steve was in ecstasy, he had waited for this moment and he didn't want to come too quickly. More of his cock was disappearing into his lovely wife's mouth. Then she slowly moved back up his cock and released it from her mouth.

'Nice?' she asked.

'Fucking gorgeous.'

She quickly took his cock back in her mouth and started to bob up and down on it. Her hands weren't unoccupied; she was fondling his ball sack with one and mimicking the action of her mouth on the base of his cock with the other. It was obvious that Steve wasn't going to take much more of this and neither was I.

My own hands had moved down to my crotch and I was feeling my own dick growing very hard. I unzipped myself and released my hard on. Similar in size to Steve's I started to gently masturbate.

Steve's hands had grasped his wife's head and he was gently holding her head into his crotch such that she could continue the glorious blow job but prevented her from stopping. Steve could feel his balls tighten and the impending release was only seconds away. Should he tell his wife? He decided he should.

'I'm coming.' He released her head expecting her to release him, but she kept her mouth firmly locked around his cock. The first wave of ecstasy hit him and he fired his cream into his wife's mouth. Five, six, seven times he felt his cock squirt more of his cream and yet she didn't spill any of it.

I had to stop wanking myself as I was not far off coming.

Jane released Steve's cock and licked her lips, 'That was nice for a starter, what's on the main course?'

Steve pulled his wife to a standing position and kissed her on the lips, his tongue invading her mouth, just as his cock had done. He realised that Jane was fully clothed and started to strip her. First he took off her blouse and paused to kiss her neck and then the flesh above her covered breasts. He dropped to his knees as he lightly kissed her stomach, stopping briefly to lick her navel he continued down towards her skirt. Within seconds this fell to the floor leaving her in her matching bra and pants with stockings.

She looked great, my cock was throbbing again and I had to start playing with it watching this beautiful woman strip unknowingly before me.

Steve's tongue and lips continued their march lower. Lightly kissing her lower stomach and the inside of her upper thighs, Jane was now moaning quietly. Steve unclipped her stockings and slowly removed them from her legs. Next he unclipped her stockings belt. He moved back up her body and kissed her again on her lips. His hands moved to the back of her body and he unhooked her bra, it fell away slightly and he stood back to get a look himself. Steve grasped the straps and eased them off her shoulder's, at last her naked breasts were on show.

They were gorgeous. Set off with dark brown nipples that were already hard and jutting out about ½ inch. I wished I could fondle them and suckle on them.

Steve obviously had the same thought, because that's exactly what he did. His tongue began a circular motion around each nipple before he took it fully into his mouth and sucked. After a few seconds on one nipple he repeated the operation on the other. Jane's head flopped backwards as she started moaning louder.

Steve released her nipple and once again moved south. His hands sliding down her body they reached her pants and he hooked his thumbs into the elastic waist band and slowly pushed them down. At the same time he lightly kissed her stomach until he reached the top of her pubic area. Expecting to find a light covering of pubic hair, he was slightly surprised to find none. He pulled away ever so slightly for a quick look.

I too could now see that she was completely shaved, what a sexy sight. Her lips now somewhat moist had parted slightly and her moaning increased.

Steve pushed his wife backwards until she reached the edge of the bed where she sat down. Steve moved between her open legs and kissed her again.

'Lie back then sweet heart.'

She complied and Steve's mouth started kissing her stomach, moving ever so slowly towards her moist inviting lips. Steve was deliberately taking his time, his tongue moving in a circular motion as he slowly moved towards his target. When he eventually got there Jane moaned loudly. 'Lick it baby, lick it for me. Right there. Ahhhhh'

Steve was enjoying himself. He started on her clit, moved down slightly to enjoy the exquisite taste of his new bride and moved back to her clit. He brought his right hand into the action stroking her clit with his index finger he moved it down to her opening and started to ease the tip of his finger inside her. His tongue meanwhile was flicking her clit. His finger was gently moving in and out, steadily moving deeper within her.

It was obvious that Jane's orgasm was approaching fast. 'Yessssssssss' she groaned, Steve concentrated on her clit as her orgasm overtook her. Her hands were grasping the sheets tightly as the waves of ecstasy passed over her. After 10 seconds or so , she started to come down from the peaks and visibly relaxed.

Steve looked up, her juices glistening in the light around his mouth. He was hard again and moved up the bed and kissed his wife passionately. He wasted no time in positioning his cock at her wet entrance. Slowly he moved the tip into place and pushed forward an inch or two. He stopped and looked at the joy in her face. He pushed further inside her. He started a rocking motion, pulling out and then pushing in a bit further. It didn't take him long to get his full 8 inches inside his wife.

He stopped and kissed his wife tenderly on the forehead, then on her cheeks and finally on her lips.

'I love you so much' she cried 'I have been waiting so long for this moment.'

I was having problems stopping myself from coming. My own cock was lubricating itself and my hand was like a blur moving up and down its full length.

Steve started to fuck his wife slowly but his wanton lust was obvious and he rapidly increased his speed. Jane's groans were coming thick and fast, egging on her partner to fuck her good.

Steve was doing his best but he knew he didn't have long to go.

Neither did I, I felt my own balls tighten and I gave myself a couple of quick strokes. Just as I ejaculated onto my hands, Jane cried out 'Yes. I'm coming again'

So was Steve, he gave a last push into her body and groaned. He managed a couple of short thrusts as he came for the second time within half an hour. They were locked in an orgasmic embrace as their bodies fed off each others feelings.

I realised that I had been away from the bar for some time and it wouldn't be long before Karen would start to come looking for me. I quickly cleaned myself up and casting a last look through the mirror I put the panel back in place. As much as I wanted to stay and watch Steve and Jane continue exploring each others bodies, I thought their would be other times.

I closed the closet door and walked out into the corridor just as Karen was walking up the stairs.

To be continued...