Mirror Mirror Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

He hard callused hands reached down and thumbed the nipples, enjoying the soft rough nubs under his fingers. Bending low he sucked the tip of her breast into his mouth and licked and bit her tits, enjoying the moans her body unconsciously made.

He slit her britches up each leg and exposed the rest of her body naked to his sight. Her creamy white skin, her puffy pink tipped breasts, the slightly raised mound covered in fine ebony hair was his to enjoy.

She moaned and shivered just a little raising fine and tiny bumps on her nipples and her legs parted as if in invitation for him to explore further.

He licked his finger and began to slowly probe between her legs spreading her labia and touching the pink bump at the center of her. Her moans grew louder and her body began to stretch as the sensations of his exploration made their way to her unconscious pleasure centers.

The Huntsman could not take any more waiting; he crawled between her legs and lowered his face to her, licking and letting his tongue explore the honey pot of his desire. She grew wet with his manipulations and he drew off his own clothes, his manhood straining to reach her.

His strong arms wrapped around her thighs he lifted her body and positioned his rod in front of her sheath, slowly he entered her enjoy the heat and wetness he found. He hit the barrier he knew would be there and spent several minutes just slowly probing and pushing getting his lance thoroughly coated with her moisture. Now was the time, for his sword was hard as steel and her wall would yield to his unrelenting penetration.

Her cry of pain was short and sharp and the flood of red hot blood covered his battering ram as it breached her defenses to gain the entry to the center of her as he so stridently sought.

Again and again her slammed home his piston, ramming himself to the very depths of her being until finally, with a cry that startled the dwellers of the forest, he spilled himself into the molten core of her.

The Huntsman lay across her soft flushed and warm body as his heart and breathing slowed. He rose to his knees looking down at the ravished young woman and retrieved his long sharp blade. The point he placed between her fine young breasts and he prepared to cut out her heart for his Queen.

Dawns soft light poked through the trees falling on the naked body of the Princess. Her eyes fluttered open and she lay there for several moments just enjoying the sounds and feelings of morning. She began to sit up before she realized her arms were bound above her head and her body was as naked as the dawn. She looked around the camp, for the horses were still tethered nearby, the fire still smoldered and sitting across the fire was the Huntsman, naked and holding in his hands the long sharp blade.

He had watched her awaken, saw her stretch, and watched the realization come into her eyes as she began to understand her situation. She didn't scream or try her bonds, or even cover her nakedness; she merely watched him and the blade.

He sat and looked at the beautiful girl he had raped and was supposed to kill. He looked at the blood drying on her ravaged thighs and noticed its dark red was the same as her lips until her tongue darted out and wet them, making them glisten.

He stood and she didn't flinch. He strode around the fire and she sat still and calm. He brought the knife over her head and slit the bonds tying her to the tree.

She sat up, slowly carefully as one would move when trying not to startle a dangerous animal.

He returned to his seat across the fire.

She looked around for her clothes, which he had burned and saw a young doe hanging from the tree, its belly slit from throat to gizzard.

"The Queen wants you dead."

He pointed at an ornate box setting on the stump.

"She gave me that box to hold your beating heart ripped from your chest."

Snow White slowly crawled over to the box and looked inside. There sitting on a cloth of blackest velvet was a heart, a still beating heart.

"It belongs to the doe. I cut it out many hours ago yet still it beats."

He pointed to the forest away from the castle.

"Run if you wish to live! Run as far as you can and never look back, never return and never forget when next we meet I shall kill you slowly and painfully for the Queens amusement."

He tossed her the hooded cloak and pointed with the blade of his long sharp knife.

"Go"

She ran.

End of Part One.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12