Mirror Mirror Ch 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," screamed Trixy, "Charles do something."

Vinney looked around the room as did the two men in black. "There somebody else here?" Vinney asked Trixy.

"Yes...no...huh..."

"Go check it out," Vinney jested and one of the men in black went out of the study. The other held Allen down on his knees. "Now, Allen, You said you'd get the money months ago, you and Tom White. Ya'll said ya'll had a plan. I gave you plenty of time to come up with the dough. You guys have been jerkin me around for long enough. I'll take the stocks and bonds. And I'll take your life, so you can't squeal or deal in the casino business anymore."

Trixy went to walk out and around the study. I inched closer to Vinney, I didn't know what to do. Trixy was scared out of her wits, the two timing bitch. And Allen was getting his reward for partaking in my murder.

"Sit down sister," Vinney barked and waved the gun around. The other guy in black came back into the room.

"There's nobody here Boss but that maid and she's cooking." The man come back to Allen's side.

"Get ready to meet your maker," Vinney said as he raised the pistol up to Allen's head.

"No," I yelled, but Vinney didn't hear me. He wasn't pure of heart. He wasn't settled enough to hear the faint cry. I didn't know what to do. I had to stop him. Allen may have tried to kill me but he is my brother. I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out the Rod. I swung with all my might and struck the gun that was pointed at Allen's heads. The loud sound of a gun blast rang out.

"Freeze, Drop your weapon." The police came charging into the room with guns pointed everywhere. "On your knees, NOW." They shouted. The men in black and Vinney all slowly got to the floor. The police quickly got Vinney's gun. Allen just sat there on his knees, the bullet had missed him by inches. A small trail of wetness rolled from his pants. He was frozen. I walked over to Allen while the police handcuffed Vinney and his goons.

"Even though your an asshole, I saved your life. Remember that while your in prison. Oh and Allen...I still love ya Bro. I promise you'd enjoy prison much more than death." I said into Allen's ear. He was still shaking and didn't move.

The Detective came around the desk and saw all the papers sprawled out on the desk. The police hauled Vinney and his goons out. Allen slowly got up and Trixy still sat in her seat crying her eyes out.

"What's this?" The Detective said as he looked down and stopped the recorder and pushed rewind. Pushed play and the whole conversation replayed. Allen and Trixy looked at each other. The Detective smiled. "Well, so you were in on it with Tom, and Mrs. Falcon, you knew about this and didn't say anything. Looks like you both are gonna do a little time down at the cross bars hotel." The detective come around the desk and handcuffed Allen then took Trixy by the arm and escorted them out of the study. As Trixy got to the door she stop, turned around and said, "I'm sorry Charles."

The detective had a strange look on his face as he looked around confused. Then they left. I was alone again. Still here, I didn't know what to do. The mansion seemed like a lost world. I searched my mind for answers, but I have done that for so long I knew it was no good. My life torn apart by greed and mistrust. I looked back to the open safe. My kids, will be able to live comfortably and one day run my Grandfathers empire. The Falcon empire.

"Mr. Falcon." I heard the voice of a man. I wiped my tears and turned to the study door. It was the detective. "Mr. Falcon...I don't believe in ghosts but your wife was very convincing. Are you really here?" The detective come into the room cautiously as if looking for a cat. Under tables and behind chairs. It was almost humorous.

"Yes, detective." I said loud and clear. He straightened up and looked in my direction. I knew he heard me.

"Mr. Falcon? Wow, I admit I didn't believe her."

"Detective if you'll turn off the over head light and turn the black light this way you may be able to see me." I suggested and the detective back stepped a couple steps and turned out the light. The black light shined brightly. You didn't even notice it was on till the lights went out. The detective looked right at me.

"Your wife seems to think you turned the recorder on. I'll admit, without that tape there's not much we can do. Good thinking." The detective come closer. Still unsure of what he was seeing.

"Detective, I have a request."

"Ok"

"I wish for this money, stock and bonds to go to my children. I need a trustee, I think Sarahhh would take care of them and their almost grown so they take care of themselves. I want my children to take over the Falcon empire and estate. Can you see to this for me?" I wasn't sure what could be done but I had to ask.

"Sure Mr. Falcon. Sure. I have to say, talking to a ghost, well its gonna be hard to convince people. But sure I'll see to it. And Mrs. Falcon won't be gone to long. She just hid vital evidence. She'll be out in a couple years. About the time your children are running things." The detective slowly came around the desk and took the tape out of the recorder and organized the papers on the desk. "Can I ask you a question, Mr. Falcon?"

"Sure Detective."

"What's it like being dead? I don't mean to be rude, just curious."

"It's hell, The loneliest hell you can imagine." My body felt funny, I felt kind of light headed. I raised my hands up and couldn't see them. I looked down at my body and it was gone.

"Mr. Falcon? You still here? Mr. Falcon?" The detective looked around. Just then the power went out and the whole room went dark. Except a faint little sparkle about the size of a Nat that floated slowly and graciously upwards. The Detective watched as it slowly went up and through the ceiling. Then the black light came back on. "Mr. Falcon?" The Detective looked about the room. Then left.

The children moved back into the mansion, Sarahhh was given full ability to manage their affairs by their mother who had heard it was Charles's request. The house come back to life and the Falcon empire thrived again. The family name was redeemed and the family fortune grew once more.

The big ole mansion was a huge play ground for the teenagers that romped its halls. The only time Sarahhh ever got nervous was when the kids would go down the hall to the Mirrors and chant..."Mirror Mirror on the wall..."

The End

12