Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

Story Info
She wakes up to another surprise.
1k words
4.26
11.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the feel of someone caressing my back. When I turned my head to the left I saw him kneeling next to me. We had fallen asleep naked, in each others arms last night and neither of us had gotten dressed yet.

I blinked sleepily and asked, "Can you stay the whole day?"

He continued to caress my back and I noticed his cock was half erect, pointing at me. I stared at it, fascinated, and it grew under my perusal.

"I don't have to be in Cali until Wednesday." he told me and shifted to a more comfortable position now that his cock was fully erect.

My eyes traveled from his 6 inch cock to the line of hair on his lower stomach. I loved that line of hair for some reason. It really turned me on.

I licked my lips and my eyes traveled upwards over his chest. He had sprinklings of hair on his chest, too. He wasn't too muscled or too skinny. He was big but not fat. I started to breath heavier and looked into his eyes.

They burned into me as he watched me watch him. His hand had stopped caressing my back and just lay there. I stared at his face and he licked his lips.

I could feel my wetness and squeezed my thighs together. The corner of his mouth lifted in amusement.

Damn him, he knew what he was doing to me! His hand began to caress my back again and he leaned forward to kiss me. He lightly brushed his lips against mine, nipped my bottom lip, then moved behind me, his hand sliding down to my lower back.

I gulped nervously and looked at the mirror in front of me. It was the length of the wall and I could see all of him, and me, in it.

He was kneeling between my knees, one hand on my lower back, the other wrapped around his cock. He was staring at my pussy between my slightly spread thighs, stroking himself.

I rose up on my forearms and spread my legs wide. He looked up at the mirror and met my eyes. There was a hungry look in his eyes like he wanted to devour me whole. Then he crawled forward between my thighs, still holding his hard cock.

He slid his other hand under my belly and lifted my hips. I positioned myself so I could keep my ass raised on my own, still leaning on my forearms.

He crawled forward again, releasing himself and I felt his body heat envelope me. I was so wet I could feel my juices glide down my inner thighs.

He leaned on his arms, placing them around my chest area and I felt his cock sliding against the backs of my thighs. I closed my eyes and moaned then opened them again when he wrapped one arm around my middle.

"Look at me." he said, huskily. His cock caressed the outside of my pussy and I whimpered.

When I met his passion filled eyes in the mirror he thrust hard with his hips, sliding between my thighs, deep in my wet, aching pussy.

I moaned his name and my inner muscles squeezed his cock greedily. He grunted and slid half way out then back into me. His cock felt so good caressing my insides, but I wanted more.

I pushed my ass against him and ground out, "Harder!"

His arm tightened around me and he pulled almost all of the way out then slammed back into me, two, three, four times.

"Oh God, yes!" I moaned, my hips thrusting with his.

He let go of my middle and leaned up on his knees, grabbing me around the hips.

A deep groan of pleasure came from his chest and he mercilessly drove into me again and again.

My inner muscles were going crazy, trying to squeeze the life out of his cock but he continued to pound into me until I couldn't think straight.

With each wet slap I gasped and moaned. The only thing I could think of was his hard cock ramming into my wet, waiting pussy. I was rambling incoherent things into my arms.

His long, hard, deep strokes were turning into short, deep strokes. I felt a familiar heat building in my belly and moaned his name again.

His cock plunged into my pussy again and again. I felt him start to swell in me and my thighs started to shake. My breath froze in my throat and my muscles all locked. He thrust one last time between my thighs and squirted his cum deep inside me. He let out a gasp after the first spurt and my hips jerked.

Pleasure washed over me until I could feel it from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. My pussy was throbbing around his still squirting cock.

I collapsed on the bed, unable to move and he collapsed on top of me.

We lay for a few minutes, learning to breath again. I could feel his breath on my neck, his cock still inside me.

"Oh God, that was incredible!" I breathed, shakily and felt his chest rumble against me as he laughed.

I had a huge grin on my face as I looked at him plastered on me in the mirror.

"You’re always incredible." he told me and tenderly kissed my neck.

I smiled, totally in love. He slid out of me and rolled onto his back, legs spread slightly, cock resting on against his thigh.

I cuddled up next to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I lay my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Next we're trying the Jacuzzi." he said and my eyes popped open in shock.

He laughed, pulled me tighter against him and said, "But first I need to rest. I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted."

"Me, too." I said dreamily and drifted to sleep, dreaming of Jacuzzi baths and hard cocks inside me.