Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom & son celebrate her birthday & Nude Day on a nude beach.
11.2k words
4.14
77.1k
129
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.

This story is dedicated to my friend, Joe, in Ireland. May his mother, Beatrice, rest in peace.

*

Mother and son celebrate her birthday and Nude Day on a nude beach.

"Happy Birthday Mom," said Joey, the first words out of his mouth when his mother emerged from her bedroom at seven in the morning.

Joseph was excited, sexually excited, really sexually excited. Today was not only his mother's birthday but also today was Nude Day, a day that celebrates the naked body. Today was finally the day he'd be seeing his mother, Beatrice, who preferred being called Betty, naked.

Normally, a son doesn't think about his mother's birthday, seeing his mother naked, and Nude Day all in the same thought and all in the same, incestuously sexual way. Yet, after six, long, sexually frustrating years of asking her to celebrate Nude Day and her birthday by accompanying him to a nude beach, she finally accepted his incestuous invitation. Seriously what better way to celebrate his mother's birthday and Nude Day than for his mother to strip off her clothes on a nude beach and parade around in her birthday suit? A dream come true, he couldn't believe she finally agreed to go to a nude beach with him.

'Oh, my God,' he said to himself while unable to control his sexual excitement. 'Today is the day that I finally see my mother in her panty and bra. Today is the day that I finally see my mother topless. Today is the day that I finally see my mother naked.'

Joey took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. He already had an erection just thinking about today. He visualized his mother stripping off her clothes with him in the car and walking down to the beach naked. As if he could already see her undressing, he imagined her buttoning her blouse, unbuttoning, and unzipping her short skirt. Then as if there as a silent drumroll and strippers' music playing through his head, he imagined his mother removing her bra and panty.

Already having stripped himself naked by the time his mother unbuttoned her blouse, in the way that he was staring at his mother's tits and pussy, he imagined his mother staring at his cock. Just as he couldn't wait to see his mother naked, he couldn't wait for his mother to see him naked too. Naked, naked, naked, in celebration of Nude Day and his mother's birthday, they were both going to be naked on a nude beach today. He couldn't believe she finally agreed to go with him.

'Today is the day,' he thought. 'I can't believe that today is the day that I'll be seeing my mother's big tits, her round ass, and her pussy. I can't believe that today is the day that she'll be seeing my cock. Take it off Betty. Take it all off while I strip naked too.'

He wondered why she changed her mind about going to a nude beach with him but he really didn't care why she finally agreed to go as long as she stripped off her clothes. A huge understatement, he couldn't wait to see his mother naked. He couldn't wait to see his mother's big C cup tits. He couldn't wait to see her round, firm ass and her shaved, trimmed, or bushy pussy. He didn't know which. He couldn't wait to show her his cock. He couldn't wait to see her reaction to seeing his stiff prick.

Maybe in the way his testosterone and incestuous lust are making him horny enough to go temporarily, incestuously insane, maybe her hormones are making her temporarily, incestuously crazy too, crazy enough for her to have sex with him. She's nearing that change of life age where women take estrogen and men buy little, red convertibles. Supposedly, women sexually peak years after men. Supposedly, women aren't the sexual deviates that men are but maybe she is now that she's hormonally horny.

"Hormonally horny," he liked the sound of that phrase especially if it affected him in a favorably, incestuous sexual way. "Yeah, maybe his mother is hormonally horny and the reason why she finally agreed to go to a nude beach with him to celebrate her birthday on Nude Day."

Women don't usually sexually lust over men's naked bodies in the way that men always sexually lust over women's naked bodies but maybe she does now that her hormones are controlling her thoughts and emotions. With her always fun loving, positive, and upbeat, suddenly she's been moody, angry, and depressed, emotions she seldom experiences. Figuring her rampant hormones are the chief reason in her change of personality, she's been crying a lot lately. Maybe part of his mother's problem is simply that she needs to get laid. Maybe she just needs to feel a big, hard cock inside of her. Well, if that's her ailment, he has just the prescription to fill her physical, emotional, and sexual needs.

"Say aah and open wide," he imagined saying to his mother. He imagined her opening her mouth and as soon as she did, he imagined filling her mouth with his cock after filling her pussy with his stiff prick.

Maybe because of her hormones, she's just as horny as he is. Wouldn't that be something? If she's just as horny as she is, if she sexually wants him as much as he sexually wants her that would really be something. Maybe because of what she's suddenly experiencing sexually, she masturbates over him as much as he masturbates over her. Wouldn't that be something? Maybe changing from being such a morally modest mother, she now wants to show him her naked body as much as he wants to see her naked body, and as much as he wants to show her his naked body. He'd like to believe that.

Maybe this Nude Day is her last hurrah before she's too old, too wrinkled, too fat, and too saggy to parade around naked in front of strangers on a nude beach. Hoping to have sex on the beach with her, and not the alcoholic drink, but the licking, fucking, and sucking kind of physical sex with her, maybe she's as sexually attracted to him as he is to her. He could only hope. He could only wish.

Maybe she's just teasing him and humoring him about going to a nude beach with him and even if she does go to a nude beach with him, she'd never strip off her clothes in front of him. Maybe she just wants to go for a drive and once she's at the beach, she'll chicken out, change her mind, and want him to drive her home after taking her out to lunch. He hoped that wasn't the case. He hoped that today would finally be the day that he sees his mother naked. Only, knowing her the way he does, he'd be shocked if she went through it and stripped herself naked in front of him.

"I can't do it Joey. I just can't. I can't get naked in front of you. I can't get naked in front of other people, strangers, people I don't even know. I'm sorry but I just can't do this. Even if it is Nude Day, I can't strip naked on a nude beach. Take me home please. Just take me home," he imagined her saying to her son while crying. "So as to not make this day a total disaster, we can stop for lunch somewhere on the way home."

Oh, God, between her deliberately or accidentally flashing him bits and pieces of her shapely body, she's killing him with sexual frustration. He hoped her teasing him wasn't the case that she'd change her mind about stripping off her clothes. If only just once, he'd love to see his mother topless and/or naked. He hoped his mother wants him to see her naked as much as he wants to see her naked. He hoped his mother wants to see him naked as much as he wants her to see him naked. Today is the day that he'd finally know for once and for all if she'll strip naked on a nude beach. Today may be the day that he finally sees his mother naked and she finally sees him naked too.

* * * * *

Yet wanting to believe that his mother will go through with it, hopefully today is the day that he'll be seeing his mother naked. Hopefully, today is the day that he'll be seeing his mother's big, C cup tits, her round, shapely ass, and her shaved, trimmed, or bushy black pussy. He didn't know which, if she was shaved, trimmed, or bushy. He imagined she was trimmed. Hopefully, today is the day that he'll finally know if she's shaved, trimmed, or bushy. After asking her to go with him for six, sexually frustrating years, he couldn't believe that today is the day they'll finally be celebrating her birthday on Nude Day by going to a nude beach.

'Wow!'

If she goes through with stripping off her clothes on a nude beach, today is the day that she'll be seeing him naked too. Cock for cunt, today is the day she'll be seeing his cock and today is the day he'll be seeing his mother's cunt. Today is the day that she may even agree to have sex with him.

'Wow! Wouldn't that be something if she gives him hot sex on a hot beach on Nude Day?'

Seriously, who doesn't get horny when laying out naked in the hot sun? Who doesn't get horny after rubbing each other's naked body with suntan lotion while laying out in the hot son? If there's any day to have sex with his mother, with them both already naked, today would be the perfect day to have sex with her on the beach. All he'd really have to do is to roll over on top of her and hump her. Of course, having sex with is mother is much more than rolling on top of her and humping her; he's just taking poetic license and simplistically paraphrasing.

"I love you Mommy," he imagined saying to her when with her naked on the beach and with him ogling her naked body.

He imagined his mother ogling his naked body as much as he ogled her naked body.

"I love you Joey," he imagined her responding while proudly displaying her naked self to the world and to the hordes of men who frequent a nude beach on Nude Day.

Only, especially when they're both on a nude beach naked, best he not call her Mommy in public. Best people think they're a couple of lovers who aren't mother and son. Not everyone understands a son seeing his mother's naked body just as not everyone understands a mother seeing her son's naked body. Not everyone understands a son having sex with his mother just as not everyone understands a mother having sex with her son.

This is still puritanical America where gay and lesbians are still crucified in the press for wanting to commit to one another and sanctify and legalize their love by getting married. This is a country where people publically shame you for having extramarital sex or incestuous sex when they're doing the same thing behind closed, bedroom doors. This is a country where morals are two-sided depending on who is having the sex.

"I did not have sex with that woman," said President Clinton about Monica Lewinski when he most certainly did.

With Joey always wanting to not only see his mother naked but also wanting to have sex with his mother, only not wanting to get ahead of himself and set himself up for disappointment, he hoped she'd agree to have sex with him too. Perhaps, he should take one step at a time. Perhaps, if she agrees to finally strip of her clothes, it's enough seeing his mother naked, seeing her tits, her ass, and her pussy. Perhaps, not pushing her and pressuring her to have sex, it's enough for her to see him naked too. In the way that he'll be seeing her tits, her ass, and her pussy, perhaps it's enough for her to see his erect cock because, without doubt, once he sees his mother naked, he'd have a huge erection.

Then, once they're home and relaxing, maybe they could ease into having sex that night or the next day. Yet, no means no and she could always change her mind about getting naked and celebrating Nude Day and her birthday on a nude beach. After waiting for six, long years to go to a nude beach with his mother, she may chicken out and decide that it's wrong for a mother to attend a nude beach with her son. She may decide that it's sexually inappropriate and incestuously forbidden for a son to see his mother naked just as it's sexually inappropriate and incestuously forbidden for a mother to see her son naked too.

Holding his breath and thinking positive thoughts while driving to the beach, he hoped she didn't change her mind about getting naked. Naked, naked, naked, he was finally going to see his mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, she was finally going to see him naked. As if repeating a mantra of sex and nudity in his mind, he continued to think of his mother's naked body. He continued thinking of having sex with his mother.

'Naked, naked, naked, I can't wait to see my mother naked,' he thought to himself as he drove to the beach. 'Naked, naked, naked, today is the day I'll be seeing her naked and she'll be seeing me naked too. Maybe today is the day we'll have sex. Maybe today is the day I'll lick her, she'll suck me, and we'll make love, before fucking one another.'

* * * * *

"We can strip off our clothes right here in the car, Mom," said Joseph as eager to get naked in front of his mother as he was to see her without her clothes.

As if he had just burned her with a cigarette, Betty visually panicked. She gave her son a wide-eyed look as if she had just seen a big spider. She recoiled away from him in her car seat as if he was crazy and she was sane. Whether she stripped off her clothes or not, the fact that she was sitting in a car at a nude beach with her son was incestuous in thought and sexual in intent. With her already guilty of incest, she may as well strip off her clothes.

Suddenly acting as if she was sitting there already naked, she folded her arms across her breasts and stared out her passenger side window. With them not doing anything sexually inappropriate and incestuously forbidden yet, but just sitting in their parked car, albeit at a nude beach, she already looked guilty of doing something so sexually, inappropriately and incestuously forbidden with her son. Aghast and revolted, she watched people, mostly men, walk by their car naked before answering Joey.

She half expected one of the naked men to walk up to her car window and press their naked cock up against the glass. No doubt hoping she was naked too, nearly every man who walked by their car looked in their car window and stared at her as if already undressing her with their eyes. Not helping his cause with seeing so many naked men, afraid she'd change her mind and want to leave and go home, he wished there were more naked women and/or more couples walking by his car naked instead of just middle-aged naked men.

"I'm not stripping off my clothes in the car Joey," she said with attitude.

Just because she refused to strip her clothes off in the car didn't mean that she wasn't going to strip off her clothes somewhere, on the beach or at home. He was happy that she qualified her remark.

"Okay," he said. "We don't have to undress here."

She looked so nervous. She looked so uncomfortable. Instead of being sexually aroused seeing so many naked men, she was upset. She looked uncomfortable. Any minute, he felt as if she was going to ask him to drive her home. Contrarily, if he had seen as many naked women walk by their car as she had seen naked men walk by the car, he wouldn't be upset or uncomfortable, he'd be sexually excited.

"I already feel as if I'm a spectacle just being here and sitting here. I'm not walking all of that way naked, especially not in front of all of these naked men," she said looking out the windshield to see where the men were walking to in the distance. "I'd feel like such a whore to have so many strange men staring at my naked body."

As if a prisoner ready to walk to the gallows, she looked down the long, narrow pathway that led through the sandy dunes and down to the flat, wide, white beach. Was it not for the look of sexual excitement that twinkled sexuality in her eyes, she looked frightened. Was it not for the look of sexual excitement that she was unable to hide, he would have thought they'd be going home without getting naked and without having sex.

Yet, in the way that a stripper looks the first time removing her clothes in front of an audience of horny, screaming men, so didn't Joey's mother look. No doubt she felt embarrassed by the thoughts of removing her clothes in front of so very many naked men. No doubt, she felt ashamed by the thought of removing her clothes in front of her son. Perhaps, she even felt uncomfortable by the thought of seeing her son naked too. Maybe she was nervously uncomfortable about the possibility of them having sex.

Sex, sex, sex, he'd so love to have sex with his mother. His brain screamed sex, incestuous sex, inappropriate sex, and forbidden sex. The possibility of him seeing his mother naked and perhaps even having sex with her naked body was overwhelming.

Seemingly already uncomfortable with her decision to celebrate her birthday and Nude Day by agreeing to go with her son to a nude beach, getting from the car to the beach was obviously her walk of shame. Getting her from the car to the beach was now his problem. He needed to say something to reassure and assuage her. The ball was in his hands now whether his mother would go through with stripping off her clothes and celebrating Nude Day naked or not. Now that they were already here, obviously getting his mother from the car to the nude beach was up to Joey to convince her to go through with it. Only what could he possibly say to her that he hasn't already said in previous years?

"Why not get naked in the car, Mom? If we strip here, we can leave all of our things locked in the car," he said obviously thinking that it was a good idea for them to strip here and walk to the beach naked in the way that everyone else was doing. "We'll wait until there's no one walking by the car. Okay? No one will see you," he said just as two more middle-age, naked men walked by their car and stared in at his mother as if she was already naked.

As if she was a frightened animal ready to bolt, she looked at the naked men with horror before looking at her son with panic. She looked at Joey with embarrassment and shame. She looked at him as if she was having second thoughts. She looked at him as if she was ready to ask him to take her home.

"It's enough that I agreed to go to a nude beach with you, Joey, but I'm not comfortable allowing every Tom, Dick, and Harry to see me naked and to ogle my naked body," she said. "I didn't realize there'd be so many disgusting, naked, old men wandering about. Besides," she said looking at him with dread and making eye contact with him.

He patted her knee before patting her hand.

"Chill Mom. We'll find a spot away from any perverts," he said.

He looked at her with understanding albeit that was filled with sexual lust.

"What if I see someone I know? I'd be so embarrassed. I'd be so humiliated for someone I know to see me naked. Whenever I saw them in public again, the thought that they'd be undressing me with their eyes while remembering me naked would sicken me. I could never face them again."

Joey tried to be the mature adult by not allowing his incestuous, lustful horniness get in the way of his commonsense and his mother's sudden paranoid hysteria. He tried to quell her hysteria to not allow her paranoia to get in the way of her commonsense either. He didn't want to spook his mother. He didn't want her to change her mind about celebrating her birthday on Nude Day at a nude beach. As long as she undressed and as long as she got naked, whether in the car on at some secluded spot on the beach, wherever she wanted to undress was fine with him. He'd even be willing to drive her home, as long as she undressed there and they celebrated Nude Day naked in the living room.

Only, now that they're parked in the parking lot of the nude beach, he couldn't help himself from looking at his mother while imagining her in her sexy low cut bra and bikini panties. He couldn't help himself from imagining her topless. He couldn't help himself from imagining her naked. Soon, he'll be seeing all that he imagined seeing of his mother for so long.

"If not here, then where should we undress?"