Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seemingly she knew what he knew about who actually attends a nude beach.

"That's not true," said Joey lying through his teeth. "Plenty of normal people go to a nude beach," he said nodding his head up and down for the extra bit of affirmation. "I'm normal and I always wanted to go to a nude beach," he said with a nervous laugh.

She looked at him staring at her and rolled her eyes. He as losing her. Unable to convince her to strip off her clothes at a nude beach, perhaps he can convince to strip off her clothes with him in the house.

"Joey, honey, unless they're nudists, and I don't consider nudists normal, no one normal goes to a nude beach. No one normal strips off their clothes in public. They institute people who walk around naked in public," she said with a laugh.

It was up to Joey to convince his mother to strip off her clothes but he was having a hard time of convincing her.

"It's not so much who's there Mom, it's a more personal decision. You're confusing nudity with sex. There's nothing sexual about walking around in public naked," he said.

Making a feeble attempt to separate nudity from sex, his position on the argument was as ridiculous as it was fruitless. Nonetheless, he gave it one last try.

"Nothing sexual? Are you made? Bullshit Joey. Getting naked is all about sex," she said with a laugh. "That's just bull crap that nudity is not sexual. People go to a nude beach so that they can have sex on the beach and/or sex in the water," she said giving him a stern look of disappointment. "With Nude Day having little to do with nude beaches, people go to a nude beach to ogle other naked people."

He looked at her sexually excited while imagining her naked and imagining having sex with her naked body on the beach and/or in the water.

"A harmless activity, people go to a nude beach just for the experience of walking around naked in public. People go there to do something daring. Much like skydiving and scuba diving, they go to a nude beach just to say that they did it. Having never done if myself, I imagine it would be freeing to walk around naked. I've never been but I've always wanted to go and I can't think of anyone who'd I'd rather go to a nude beach with than with you, my mother," he said pathetically and almost pleadingly.

She gave him a sad smile before shaking her head and staring down at the floor.

"I'd be so embarrassed if anyone I knew saw me," she said seemingly weakening in her adamant position not to go with him to a nude beach. "I'd feel so uncomfortable with everyone there naked too. I wouldn't want people staring at me and perverted men ogling me. I'd have sand in places that I don't want to have sand," she said laughing.

She looked at her son with compassion and understanding. Perhaps if she was his age, she'd love to frolic in the hot sand and warm water at a nude beach. Perhaps if he was anyone but her son, she'd go. Yet, seemingly, she was past that age of immaturity, adventuring, and daring.

"C'mon Mom. Please? It will be fun. We can find a secluded spot and if anyone comes near you to ogle you, you can bring something with you to cover yourself," he said willing to say anything to see her naked.

Suddenly he thought of his erotic dream of eating his mother on the beach with three men standing over her head masturbating and giving her a cum bath. Then, he thought of his mother seemingly enjoying being gangbanged by a dozen men. He looked at her with sexual excitement and she looked at him with sadness. Seemingly he'd much rather be there at a nude beach naked than to be here fully clothe with her.

"You go by yourself if you'd like and I'll stay here and celebrate my birthday alone," said his mother with sadness while filling him with guilt. "You can tell me all about your Nude Day celebration experiences and naked adventures when you come home. Who knows, you may even meet a nice, young woman who enjoys nudity as much as you do," she said while showing a twinge of jealousy.

Only, he'd never leave his mother to celebrate her birthday alone. More than that, with her the only woman that he wants, he'd never forsake her for another woman. He stepped up to her again to hold his mother and to hug his mother. As if she was his girlfriend instead of his mother, he loved holding her. As if she was his lover instead of his mother, he loved hugging her. As if she was his wife instead of his mother, he loved kissing her. Yet, he was beside himself with horniness and sexual frustration.

While wishing he could touch her elsewhere, he loved touching her and feeling her where it was deemed appropriate to touch and feel his mother through her clothes while hugging her. He only wished he had the nerve to touch her and feel her in the way that a man touches and feels a woman who's not his mother. If only he wasn't her son, maybe he would have already seen her naked and they would have had sex by now. Only, if he wasn't her son, they wouldn't be living together and his chances of seeing any part of her beautiful body would never happen.

"I'd never leave you alone on your birthday," said Joey. "Matter of fact, we don't need to strip naked on a public, nude beach. We can celebrate Nude Day right here and right now in the living room," he said with a laugh while beginning to unbutton his shirt.

She laughed with him and lovingly gathered his hands in hers to stop him from undressing.

"I'm going to take you to see a psychiatrist. I'm going to have your head examined," she said laughing. "Why on Earth would you want to see your old, wrinkled, saggy mother's naked body, when you have so many young, sexy, beautiful women your age who'd love to strip naked and celebrate Nude Day with you?"

In opposition to her words, she looked flattered that he'd want to see her old, wrinkled, saggy, naked body. As if she wanted his encouragement to celebrate Nude while coercing her to strip naked to show him her old, wrinkled, saggy, naked body, she always had the same argument why she'd never allow him to see her naked. Yet, other than telling her that she's beautiful, sexy, and that he sexually desired her, he was unable to convince her to strip off her clothes. Not wanting to force his mother to do anything that she was uncomfortable doing, wishing he was a sweet talker and a player, he wished he had the words to convince her to show him her nude body.

He'd love nothing more than to see his mother topless. He'd give anything to see her big tits. As soon as he had the thought of his mother topless, topless, topless, topless, the image of her naked breasts flashed through his mind. He'd love to see the shape and size of her naked boobs along with her nipples and areolas. God, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother's big tits, to touch his mother's tits, and to feel, fondle, and suck his mother's big boobs.

He'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked. He'd give anything to see his mother naked. As soon as he had the thought of seeing his mother naked, naked, naked, naked, the image of her imagined naked body flashed through his mind. He'd love nothing more than to see his mother's naked firm, round ass and her naked pussy. Figuring she was trimmed, he always wondered if she was trimmed, shaved, or bushy.

Only with most of nude day already over, even if she changed her mind at the last minute and wanted to go with him to celebrate Nude Day, it was too late to go to a nude beach. Better luck next year only he knew she'd never willingly strip off her clothes. With her negative answer seemingly sealed in stone, he now knew that she'd never go with him to a nude beach. He was glad that he bought his mother a special mirror as her birthday surprise. He was sexually excited that even though she wouldn't willingly strip off her clothes on a nude beach that he was finally going to see her naked.

"Forget about Nude Day, mother. I'd much rather concentrate on the real celebration at hand, your birthday. I bought you a birthday gift," he said with excitement. "I installed it in your room while you were gone for the weekend visiting your daughter and your grandchildren," he said. "That's what's under the blanket that hangs from the wall."

Grandchildren? He conveniently forgot that his mother is a grandmother. Oh, my God, his reality check, he couldn't believe his MILF of a mother has grandchildren. It was difficult for him to wrap his head around the reality that his mother is a grandmother. She didn't look like any grandmother to him that he knew. She didn't act like any grandmother that he knew. Definitely, she was a GILF, a grandmother that he'd love to fuck. If she wasn't his mother, he'd just think of her as a MILF, a mother he'd love to fuck.

Yet, trampling sacred ground, she suddenly seemed sad when he mentioned his sister. Probably because he hasn't been getting along with his sister lately is the reason for her sudden sadness. Now that she's been out of the house for years, he viewed her as an outsider and someone who definitely wouldn't understand his sexual attraction to his mother. Hard enough for him to convince his mother to attended a nude beach with him and walk around with him naked, if his sister was there torpedoing his ideas, suggestions, and his incestuous seduction, he'd never gain any ground seducing his mother. With his big sister too judgmental and too critical, not needing his mother giving his sister anymore ammunition to disparage him, he was glad that his mother stop telling his sister his personal business years ago.

"I don't know why you didn't come to see your sister with me. You haven't seen your sister in two years. You two used to be so close," she said. "Your nephew and niece would love to see their uncle. They've already grown so much that I hardly recognize them and they could use the presence of a man in their lives. If only we lived closer, I'd see them every day. I'd love to babysit them while Emma works."

He reacted to her sadness with his.

"Emma doesn't like me anymore. We don't see eye to eye on so many things and on too many different levels. Besides, she's always pressuring me to find someone, get married, and have kids. I just wish she'd mind her own business and leave me alone instead of pressuring me to settle down," he said. "I'm not ready to commit to anyone," but to you, he wanted to say but he didn't say what he was thinking.

As if she was getting ready to kiss him, French kiss him, Beatrice slowly ran her fingers through her son's chestnut brown hair while staring deeply in his brown eyes. Giving him a loving look that a bride would give her new husband while standing at the altar, she allowed her hand to slowly and lovingly stroke his face. When she looked at him and touched him in that way, he imagined taking his mother in his arms and kissing her, really kissing her, French kissing her. He couldn't count how many times he sexually fantasized of French kissing his mother while feeling her through her clothes. He'd love nothing more than to feel her ass and her breasts through her clothes. Waiting for her to make a sexual move after he's already confessed his sexual lust for her, he only wished she'd slowly stroke his cock in the way she just slowly stroked his face.

"Doesn't like you? She's your sister, Joey. Your sister loves you. Emma doesn't mean you any harm. She just wants you to be happy," said Beatrice.

Joe rolled his eyes and sighed heavily.

"Happy? I am happy. Besides, happiness is relative with her. She doesn't want me to be happy. She wants me to be married. She wants me to be just as miserable as she is, with her being married twice and divorced twice and with her having two kids from two different men. No thanks. I'd rather be single," he said. "Instead of paying child support payments to some woman that I've grown to hate, I'd rather go to a nude beach on Nude Day with my mother," he said with a dirty laugh.

She shook her head in exasperation while giving him a disapproving look.

"In your dreams Joseph," she said with attitude. "My getting naked in front of you and in front of all of those people at a nude beach on Nude Day will never happen," she said with attitude and a bit of anger to her voice.

She looked at him as if she suddenly didn't understand her son.

"Okay, okay," said Joey fearing that he went too far in trying to persuade his mother to strip naked on a nude beach.

He looked at her with sexual frustration and disappointment.

"Unless I'm drugged, drunk, or lying on a cold, aluminum table in a morgue, you will never see me naked," said his mother with a laugh that broke the tension. "Never is when you'll ever see me naked. Get it through your thick, Irish head for once and for all, I'll never get naked in front of you," she said jabbing his chest with her stiff index finger and pointy fingernail while laughing.

She turned a serious mother and son confrontation to a joke with her laughing at herself at her son, no doubt, for him wanting to see her without her clothes.

'Never say never,' thought Joey to himself. 'Actually never is sooner than you think Mom,' he wanted to say to her but didn't want her to spoil his Nude Day, naked surprise. 'Never is tonight. Tonight is when I'll be seeing you in your bra and panty, topless, and hopefully naked.'

* * * * *

He imagined drugging his mother with a couple of safe and harmless, non-prescription, over-the-counter sleeping pills. Once she couldn't resist him and fight him from having his wicked, sexual way with her naked body, he imagined undressing her and slowly stripping her naked. How hot would that be to strip his mother naked? In the way that she's been in physical and emotional control of him all of his life, he'd love to finally be in control of her sexually.

Immediately he was sexually aroused just thinking about undressing his mother's sleeping body. He imagined unbuttoning her blouse and removing it. He imagined unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing her short skirt. Imagining staring at his mother in her panty and bra, he imagined seeing his mother in her underwear. He imagined stopping himself from undressing her any further to stare at her underwear clad body. Imagining himself enjoying the moment, before removing her bra and before stripping her naked, he'd love to see what his mother looks like in her bra and panty.

As if she was already standing there in her underwear, he imagined seeing her in her low cut, white bra. He imagined seeing her in her sexy white or blue bikini panty. He imagined his mother awakening and parading her drugged, sexy body around in front of him in just her bra and panty. How hot is that to imagine seeing his mother in her bra and panty? The only thing he'd love more than seeing his mother in her panty and bra is to see her topless. The only thing he'd love more than seeing his mother topless is to see her naked.

His cock throbbed at the imagined image of seeing his mother topless and/or naked. She was standing so close to him that he could smell her body lotion. He wished he could inappropriately touch her and feel her now in the way he imagined touching her and feeling her in all of his sexual scenarios, sexual fantasies, and incestuous dreams he's had of her over the years. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in his head, he imagined reaching around his imagined drugged mother to unhook and remove her bra. Only, drugging his mother just to see her in her underwear, topless, and/or naked is pure lunacy.

Nonetheless, it was still sexually exciting to imagine himself stripping off her clothes. He imagined seeing her naked tits. He imagined feeling her breasts while fingering and sucking her nipples. Then, not wasting any time, should she suddenly awaken from her drug induce daze, he imagined removing her panties to expose her shaved, trimmed, or naked pussy, he didn't know which but he hoped to find out which later tonight. Making himself comfortable between her shapely thighs, he imagined rubbing her clit and licking her pussy while reaching up with his other hand to feel her tits and finger her nipples. He imagined his mother enjoying being eaten even while in her drug induced daze.

Instead of drugging her, he imagined getting his mother drunk and slowly and methodically stripping her naked. Or maybe if she came home from one of those clothed female, naked male CFNM, strip shows again, allowing her to make all of the sexual moves, she'd not only be drunk but also horny. Maybe if she was drunk and horny enough, not knowing where she is or who she's with, perhaps she'd strip herself naked in front of him. Imagining her giving him a slow striptease, he'd love to watch his mother stripping off her clothes in front of him.

He imagined her removing her clothes before kissing him, really kissing him, French kissing him. He imagined her allowing him to touch her and to feel her in all of the places where he'd loved to touch and feel his mother while French kissing her. He imagined her allowing him to have sex with her drunken, naked body. With him having no qualms, no guilt, and no remorse, whether she was drugged, drunk, or just horny, if only she'd strip naked in front of him, he'd strip naked in front of her. With him having no qualms, no guilt, and no remorse, if only she'd give him incestuous sex, he'd definitely give her incestuous sex too.

Yet, God forbid anything should happen to his mother, but merely for the purposes of his sexual fantasy, he suddenly imagined her dead, killed in a car crash. Acting as if he had seen his mother naked many times before, he imagined asking the orderly to remove the sheet from her dead, naked body. He imagined telling the orderly that he could only positively identify his mother's dead, naked body by the moles he imagined she had on her breasts, lower abdomen, and on her ass. With him not into necrophilia, yet if this was the only way he could see his mother naked, naked, naked, he'd become a necrophiliac for a day.

Albeit the disturbing death of his dead mother, he imagined finally seeing his mother's naked body. Alive or dead, naked, naked, naked, with a lifetime of sexual memories and masturbation fodder, he'd give anything to see his beautiful, sexy mother naked. Ending his sexual fantasy to give her his birthday gift, he grabbed her hand in his and led her to her bedroom. Instead of giving her a birthday gift of a mirror, he wished he was giving her a birthday gift of his cock wrapped in a big, red bow.

* * * * *

"C'mon I want to show you your birthday surprise. I can't wait for you to see your birthday gift," he said escorting her back to her bedroom. He stopped at her closed, bedroom door and turned to her. "Close your eyes and no peeking."

As soon as he said close your eyes and no peeking, he had the urge to strip himself naked. He suddenly had the urge to give her a real birthday surprise. He'd love nothing more than to stick his erect cock in his mother's hand before sticking his cock in her open mouth and before burying it in her pussy.

"Okay, my eyes are closed Joey," she said.

Instead of stripping himself naked to surprise his mother with the sight, the feel, and the incestuous confrontation of the forbidden, sexual pleasures of his cock, he opened her door and led her inside her bedroom. He removed the blanket that was held by tacks on the wall for her to see her birthday surprise.

"Okay. You may open your eyes now, Mom. Surprise," he said giving her another big, full body to pelvis hug and another kiss again on the lips.

As soon as he held her, he wished he was naked. As soon as he hugged her, he wished she was naked too. As soon as he kissed her, he wanted to French kiss her. As soon as he thought of French kissing her, he wanted to have hot, sex with her. As soon as he thought of having hot, sex with her, he wanted to make her his woman forever.