Mirror, Mirror on the Wall Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Joey," she said staring up at her bedroom wall.

Proud of his artwork, he stared at her bedroom wall with her.

"Happy Birthday Mom," he said wishing she was his girlfriend instead of his mother.

This is the part where he wished he could kiss her, really kiss her, French kiss her. This is the part where he wished he could feel her beautiful body through her clothes while French kissing her. This is the part where he wished he could strip off her clothes while she stripped off his clothes. This is the part where he wished he could give her hot, deep, penetrating birthday sex.

Only, not meant to be, she was his mother and he was her son. The best he could do now is to hopefully see her in her bra and panty, topless, and/or naked later tonight when she thinks she's alone. Forget the nude beach, with her not suspecting him of peeping on her, he hopefully planned on seeing his mother in all manners of undress in the imagined privacy of her own bedroom.

As if she was a little girl on Christmas morning, she looked at her bedroom wall amazed with her mouth gaping open. When he saw her reaction to his artistic creation, he so wanted to stick his tongue in her open mouth and French kiss her. When he saw her mouth gaping open, he so wanted to stick his cock in her open mouth and hump her mouth while fucking her face.

In the way that he stared at her with sexual lust, he watched her staring at his wall mural with exuberant wonderment. In the way she stared at the movie when she watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs every year and in the way she faithfully watched the Wizard of Oz. Painted on her bedroom wall was Snow White, the evil queen, the prince, and the huntsman, along with all of the seven dwarfs, Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, and Grumpy. With her look and her obvious enjoyment making him happy, never has he seen his mother with such childlike happiness.

"Oh, my God! It's so beautiful. I can't believe you did this for me," she said looking from the wall to look at him before staring at her wall again. "This is just what I wanted ever since I was a little girl. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs has always remained my favorite Disney movie," she said hugging and kissing her son. "Thank you so very much Joey."

Wishing he could hump her, he returned her hug before returning her kiss. Only this time, prolonging his kiss, he was so tempted to slip her his tongue. Maybe with her so happy over his birthday gift, she'd be willing to allow him to kiss her, really kiss her, French kiss her, while feeling her beautiful body through her clothes. Maybe with this her birthday and with her so very excited over his birthday gift to her, she'd give him a one-time pass and allow him to French kiss her while allowing him to feel her magnificent body through her clothes.

Only, not wanting to ruin her birthday and ruin the nice thing he did for her by doing something so terribly bad and incestuously forbidden, he didn't dare French kiss his mother and touch her in an inappropriate sexual way. French kissing his mother would be deemed incestuous and she'd be angry with him for putting her in that uncomfortable position. Knowing full well what the negative, sexual connotation of French kissing his mother would be, even though he so wanted to French kiss her, he couldn't slip her his tongue. He couldn't. He just couldn't. Knowing the negative, sexual reaction she'd have if he tried to French kiss her while feeling her body through her clothes, his own mother, he didn't want to ruin the loving relationship they enjoyed. Moreover, he especially didn't want to ruin her birthday.

If he tried to French kiss her and if she recoiled, he'd ruin everything. No doubt fearing him after that and no longer feeling safe in her own home alone with him there, she'd no longer trust him again. No doubt, she'd no longer wear her sexy nightgowns in front of him without her having the modesty of wearing a bathrobe. No doubt with just one French kiss and one errant touch of her beautiful body, he'd ruin everything. No longer feeling comfortable with him there, she may even ask him to leave her house and find his own place to live.

He only wished he could see his mother in her bra and panty, topless, and/or naked. He only wished he could have sex with his mother's naked body. If he couldn't have sex with his mother, hopefully, at least he'll soon be seeing his mother in her bra and panty, perhaps topless, and even naked. He couldn't wait. Knowing he'll soon be seeing her in all manner of undress gave him the self-control to not embarrass himself by trying to French kiss his mother while feeling her through her clothes.

"Did you know that Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a fairytale adapted from the Brothers Grimm by Disney?"

She looked at him seemingly amazed at that tidbit of information.

"I didn't know that," she said. "Leave it to you to find all of the interesting insights of everything that I like. You're a good son," she said.

Good son? If only she knew he was the Devil in disguise instead of her loving son. If only she knew he was about to invade her privacy in such a diabolical and despicable way. If only she knew he was intent on seeing her in her panty and bra, topless, and hopefully naked. If only she knew he'd love nothing more than to French kiss her while feeling her through her clothes. If only she knew he'd love to have sex with her, his own mother, he wondered if she'd still think that he was a good son then.

Joe broke his hug to allow his mother to have a moment with her birthday gift. He was glad he made her so happy. He was happy that she loved his gift. He just hoped she'd look more closely at the Disney characters than she'd look at the mirror. Concentrating more on her own reflection than on the construction of the thick mirror, he hoped she'd look at the mirror without suspicion and look at her reflection without suspecting anything.

Her son's gift to his mother was a huge mirror, 5' x 3', a two-way mirror, mounted inside of her bedroom wall. The mirror, a custom installation, was flush with the wall and didn't intrude on her room space. He held his breath while hoping his mother didn't suspect that her birthday gift was a two-way mirror. He couldn't wait to watch her standing in front of her mirror while staring up at her Disney characters and undressing. Above the mirror in blue script where the words, "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall..."

All the money she spent on art school finally came in handy. Hopefully, all the money she spent on art school will allow him to see her topless and/or naked. With her concentrating more on the wall than on the mirror, hopefully his artwork will distract her from identifying the mirror as a two-way mirror. Hopefully, with her focusing more on his artwork than on the mirror, she'll stand in front of the mirror and mindlessly strip off her clothes while he watched.

"So, what do you think?"

She looked at him incredulously while he looked at her hoping that she didn't realize that what he had installed in her bedroom wall was a two-way mirror.

"What do I think?" She looked from the wall to look at him. "Are you kidding me? I absolutely love it. It's beautiful. It's the best present you've ever given me," she said looking from him to look at the wall again before returning her focused stare to him. "I absolutely love my mirror and all of the Disney characters. I love you too for doing this. Thank you so very much Joey," said his mother hugging him and kissing him again. "This is the best gift that anyone has ever given me."

In all the years his mother has been kissing him good morning and kissing him good night on the lips, she's never hugged and/or kissed him as much as she hugged and kissed him today. Today was a kissing and hugging marathon. Today was a record breaking day of hugs and kisses. Then, thinking with his cock instead of his brain, the harder and bigger his erection grew the more he became incestuously twisted. It was inevitable that he'd slip her his tongue and try French kissing his mother. It was inevitable that he'd make his attempt to have sex with her. Only, he hoped that it wasn't inevitable that she'd say no.

An obvious progression from holding her, hugging her, and kissing her on the lips, he started thinking about slipping his mother his tongue again. He started thinking how hot it would be to French kiss his mother while feeling her through her clothes. If only they had been drinking and were both drunk right now, he wouldn't even think twice about slipping his mother his tongue and French kissing her while feeling her through her clothes. If she were any other woman, he would have done that by now already. If she was any other woman, they would have had sex by now.

If he dared French kiss his mother, hoping she'd return his kiss, maybe her hugging him and kissing him numerous times today was her subtle hint that she wanted him to give her sex. He could only wish. He'd love to have sex with his mother. Yet, this time, driven by his cock and carried along by her excitement, going for broke by going where no son should ever go with his mother, when she hugged him and kissed him on his lips yet again, he did it. He finally did it. He slipped her his tongue. He stuck his tongue in her mouth. He French kissed his mother. He couldn't believe he parted his mother's lips with his errant tongue and stuck his tongue in her mouth.

Suddenly, as if he wasn't even there but somewhere else, everything became so eerily quiet. Having an out of body experience, as if he could see himself from the ceiling kissing his mother, he couldn't believe he was French kissing her. His sexual, incestuous fantasy come true, there was just him and her together and nothing else. There were just her lips, her tongue, and her incredible body pressed against him. Traveling through time and space as if he was able to leave this world for a world where his mother was his lover, his mind was blank while French kissing her.

Crossing the line of no return, holding her close and hugging her tight, Joey French kissed Betty. Kissing and kissing her, he French kissed his mother. Impaling his tongue in his mother's mouth, he couldn't believe he was French kissing his mother. When he first touched her tongue with his, as if he burned her with a cigarette, her eyes were wide open but then when they continued kissing she closed her eyes.

Yet, better than him French kissing her, just as he was French kissing his mother, she was French kissing him. He couldn't believe she was returning his French kiss. Seemingly, she was enjoying French kissing him as much as he was enjoying French kissing her. He couldn't believe he was touching her tongue with his tongue in a sexual kiss. Something he's wanted to do for years, he couldn't believe he had the audacity and the sexual and incestuous inappropriateness to French kiss his mother.

'Wow!'

As if he was having a dream or a sexual fantasy, even more unbelievable than French kissing her, Betty not only allowed her son to French kiss her but also she returned his French kiss with her French kiss. Instead of recoiling and instead of pushing him away, he couldn't believe she was French kissing him too. Making the forbidden kiss last longer, showing him as much sexual and incestuous passion as he was showing her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. As if they were both naked with his cock buried inside of her, that's how close to one another they were.

With her arms around his neck, she left her ass, her breasts, and her pussy vulnerable to the touch and the feel of his horny hands. Was that her not so subtle hint for him to feel her body through her clothes and to feel her where no son should ever feel his mother? Was she subtly giving him her permission to touch her and feel her?

Not allowing this opportunity to pass him by, he touched her while feeling her through her clothes. As if she was some woman he picked up at a bar and was making out with on a street corner, his horny hands were all over his mother's beautiful body. As if he was some, strange man that his mother agreed to go home with, she allowed her son to French kiss her while feeling her through her clothes. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother through her clothes while French kissing her.

* * * * *

His longtime sexual fantasy come true, he was French kissing his mother. He couldn't believe he was French kissing his mother. Kissing and kissing her, if French kissing his mother wasn't enough, he continued pushing his luck by lowering his right hand down to feel her round, firm ass through her short skirt and bikini panty. Waiting for her to slap his hand away and/or waiting for her to push him away from her lips, she continued kissing him with as much sexual passion as he was kissing her.

Oh, my God, his mother was such a great kisser. His mother has such a wonderful ass. For a mature 47-year-old woman, she had such an incredibly firm ass. He traced her panty line through her skirt with his finger while kissing and kissing her.

He was making out with his mother. He was finally making out with his mother. He couldn't believe he was making out with his mother. As if it was meant to be kissing her felt so right. Kissing her felt normal instead of abnormal. Assuredly, something that feels this good can't be deemed wrong by society.

Yet, more than just kissing her, French kissing her, not only was he French kissing his mother but he was feeling his mother's beautiful body through her clothes. He was feeling her ass. Not only was she allowing him to French kiss her but she was allowing him to feel her shapely ass. Better than any sexual fantasy he's ever had of her, by far, this was the best day of his life. He'll be masturbating over this day and her French kisses while remembering feeling her ass for the rest of his life.

Feeling and squeezing her firm, round ass while kissing and kissing her, he was so tempted to lift her short skirt, ease down her panties, and push her back on her bed. Only, he didn't dare. Not wanting to push his luck, feeling her through her clothes while French kissing her was one thing but trying to have sex with her was something else. For the time being, with him not wanting to frighten her, pressure her, coerce her, and/or rush her, feeling her through her clothes while French kissing her was plenty enough for now. Besides, he'll be seeing her in all manner of undress soon.

Yet, now that he's gotten this far with his tongue in her mouth and his horny hand on her ass, he didn't want to spook her and stop her from returning his kisses by pushing her too far and going where no son should ever go with his mother. He just hoped that this first time wasn't the last time. Instead, he reached up with his left hand to feel her abundant breast. While waiting for and expecting her to stop him and perhaps, even slap him, when she showed no resistance, he felt his mother's C cup breast through her blouse and fingered her hard nipple through her bra. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's tit and fingering her nipple with one hand while feeling her ass with his other hand and French kissing her. Then, after feeling her right breast and fingering her nipple, he felt her left breast and fingered that nipple too.

He couldn't believe that his mother not only allowed him to French kiss her but also allowed him to feel her ass, fondle her breasts through her blouse, and finger her nipples through her bra. As if he was kissing and feeling his girlfriend or some sexy, MILF of a cougar he picked up in a bar, he was kissing, French kissing his mother, while feeling her ass, her breasts, and her nipples through her clothes. With his fingers concentrating more on her nipples that made its impressions through her bra and blouse, he teased them to grow bigger and harder with his finger. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting them through her blouse and bra, the more he fingered her nipples, the more she seemed to grow more sexually aroused.

A sexual fantasy of a dream come true, he couldn't believe he was making out with his mother. He couldn't believe he was feeling up his mother. He couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to touch and feel her in such a sexual way. He couldn't believe his mother was seemingly as sexually excited as he was. He couldn't believe that he was finally not only going to see his mother naked but also was going to have sex with her naked body too.

Not sexually satisfied with all that he was doing with his mother, he wanted to do more. He wished she was standing there in her bra and panty. He wished she was topless. He wished she was naked. He wished they were celebrating Nude Day on a nude beach where he'd stop somewhere desolate and make sweet love to her. He wished they were celebrating Nude Day in her bedroom.

He'd love nothing more than to be on a sandy beach or in bed naked with his mother and making love to her naked body. Maybe, with her returning his French kisses and allowing him to touch and feel her where a son should never touch and feel his mother, she wants him as much as he wants her. Maybe this was all a sexy game she's been playing. Maybe she's been toying with him sexually, being coy with him incestuously, and playing hard to get because she felt embarrassed and ashamed that she was his mother sexually attracted to her son. Now that he's opened the floodgates, maybe she'll be more honest in her incestuous lust and her sexual desire for him.

Kissing and kissing her, he removed his right hand from her ass to move his hand to the front of her. Making his move to have sex with his mother, he slowly slid his hand down his mother's tummy while waiting for her to stop him from feeling her pussy, albeit through her skirt and panties. Then, slowly and stealthily, as if he was a safecracker with the secret, sexual combination, he ever so slowly lifted the front of her short skirt up and up and higher and higher. Not only couldn't he believe he was lifting the front of his mother's short skirt but also he couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to lift the front of her short skirt.

Oh, my God, as if he was dreaming this, as if he was sexually fantasizing this while masturbating himself, he couldn't believe this was happening. Seemingly unbelievable but French kissing his mother while feeling his mother through her clothes was really happening. With the front of her skirt raised and her panties clearly exposed, he darted his eyes down to see his mother's uncovered panties. Better than going to a nude beach on Nude Day with his mother, his longtime sexual dream come true, he was about to have sex with his mother.

'Sex, sex, sex,' his brain screamed sex. 'Incest, incest, incest,' his brain screamed incest.

Expecting her to stop him and expecting her to step away from his grasp and put an end to this incestuous lunacy, he waited for her to break off his kiss. Then, when she didn't stop him, nor even resist him from raising her skirt higher, going where no son should ever go with his mother, he stuck his hand beneath his mother's skirt. As if giving her an erotic massage, mere inches away from nirvana, he felt the front of her shapely thighs first before finding the courage to feel her panty clad pussy mound.

'Oh, my God, no frigging way.' After six years of her saying, no, no, no, he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's panty clad pussy.

Her thighs were firm but smooth and soft. Then, moving his hand to the front of her panty, he felt her panty clad, pussy mound before moving his horny hand between her legs to really feel her moist, panty clad pussy through her panty. As if he was her boyfriend, her husband, or a man who picked her up at the bar for a night, he couldn't believe his was cupping his mother's panty clad pussy in the palm of his hand. Returning his hand to the sacred place where he emerged 24-years-old, he gently squeezed his mother's cunt through her panty. In the way that he wished she'd cup his cock and gently squeeze his ball sack through his pants, he was holding his mother's cunt through her moist panty in the palm of his horny hand while squeezing it.