Mirror of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. That's fine. Continue what you're doing. We'll get it later."

"Right. As if a dream is going to stick around for later."

"I'm not a dream. I'm real. I can prove it to you."

"How? By disappearing like all the other times?"

"No. By this." I reached out and touched her breast. It was warm and she immediately grabbed my hand and pressed it to her lips. I slid onto the bed against her buttocks. She moved over to make room for me. Pressing my penis against her butt, I wrapped my arms around her, my hand over her breast.

"You're real all right," she said. "And I won't let you go." She held my hand firmly against a breast.

"I don't want to go," I said rubbing a nipple with my fingers.

She didn't respond, content to hold my hand against the soft flesh of her mammary. Finally, she spoke. "How did you get here?"

"Through the mirror."

"Like the story?"

"Yup. Just like the story." I laughed. "If we want to complete the tale properly, we need to do something to connect us forever."

"Like what, make babies?"

She had turned toward me, her chest exposed to my stare. Slipping an arm around her, I pulled her toward me. Her breasts lay against my chest, one of her legs over mine. My penis twitched against the softness of her stomach.

With eyes wide open staring into her black ones, my lips touched her softer ones. They opened and my tongue entered with a tentative taste. As her tongue twisted around mine, I slid my arm around her to stroke her bottom. Her mouth tasted like milk mixed with something wild, a taste I couldn't exactly identify. I continued to stroke her buttocks, sliding my hand over the curves upward along the small of her back. My touches were light, probing the folds of her skin upward to her shoulder blades and then to her neck. Moving down again, I slid the palm of my hand over her skin. Upon reaching her buttocks, I held fast to one soft cheek and pulled her toward me.

"At some point we will need to jump back into the mirror."

"Now?"

"Absolutely. This is our one chance I think. We only get a few magic moments to change our lives forever."

"But you feel so good," she said. "Please just hold me a moment longer."

So I did. I closed my eyes. My hand was over her breast, my fingers rubbing her nipples. I moved it down over the smoothness of her stomach until I felt the brief tickle of her hair. Such thin hair, not the bushy type but fine like silk and sparse as though she had shaved it at one time, let it grow back, but had not had the chance to do so recently. Or perhaps that was simply the way it grew.

She was on her back now. I slid downward, my mouth on first one breast then the other, encircling the nipples with my tongue. While sucking on her breast, my tongue continued to roll around her nipples.

Little gasps arose from her mouth. She arched her back, grabbing mine with both hands, her fingernails digging into my skin.

With my tongue hanging below my mouth, I let the tip lightly touch her skin sliding downward across her chest to her belly button. A few moments of encircling her lovely indentation and I moved further downward. Meanwhile my hands were busy caressing the curves of her sides as they angled toward her hips.

Her stomach tasted a bit salty, but oh so soft and the hair below was like silk. I had never tasted a woman with hair so soft. My chin was digging into her pussy and she arched her back pressing herself deeper and deeper into the end of it.

Then my tongue was into her, tasting her wetness. I pulled out of her and began to rub the base of her clit with my tongue. Lowering my mouth, I encircled her little nub with my lips my tongue flicking the tip with slow easy movements.

"OOOOh," she cried. "It feels so good. Don't stop."

Swiveling over me, her mouth moved toward my penis like a magnet to a piece of metal. As she moved, I held fast to her hips so as not to lose my connection to the sweetness of her nether lips.

And then she had fastened onto my penis. I wasn't sure exactly what she was doing but it felt as though the tip of my hardness was pushing against the back of her throat. Then her lips slid over it so that I could feel the air from the room. Moments later, they slid back. With a bounce my tip hit that back part of her throat again. She repeated the process several times to the point where I thought I would come.

As if she knew, she suddenly stopped the motion, her mouth fastened like a sock on a foot two sizes too big. Her tongue stopped its motion. My quivering subsided. Still locked onto the full length of my manhood, her tongue began to move over and around me. Then a sucking motion gripped me, then subsided, gripped me then subsided.

"Ahhh," I cried, my penis quivering again. I would be shooting my cream into her mouth at any moment. I didn't want that. I wanted her sweet pussy.

So I pulled my mouth off her, disconnected from hers, laid her on her back and positioned myself. Slowly I eased into her. She was small, quite small, yet I slid in easily, only it was tight, gripping me firmly. I moved back out of her, just an inch, then pushed in again.

I performed the same action several times over and over, just an inch in and then an inch out. Then I pushed in a bit further, out again, in further, then out. Bit by bit, I entered her further and further until I finally felt my pelvis reach hers. I could go no further.

Her eyes were closed now. A soft sound escaped her lips. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray." She kept repeating those words over and over but so softly I could barely understand the words.

My in and out action was now stronger. I was pulling myself almost all the way out of her before slamming back in as far as possible. My hands were under her buttocks, pulling her to me as I pushed back to her. We pushed and pulled feverishly as though we could do nothing else.

A frantic desperation gripped me. I had never experienced anything like this before. I was no longer this tender lover, but totally consumed by my need. I smashed into her with a force that caused a grunt to escape her lips. Yet she was equally frantic, gripping my back with those long fingernails, sliding them against my skin, digging them into me as I dug my penis into her.

"AAHHHGGG," she screamed, convulsing against me.

"Oh baby," I sighed as I shot into her.

We lay exhausted on the bed. I dozed off.

She slipped away but returned soon after that, fully dressed, in blue jeans and a red flannel shirt. Upon waking, I dressed as well. Then I took her soft hand in mine and approached the mirror. It didn't have the ripple motion I had seen before. I tried poking my hand through, but the surface was hard as glass. My dream love tried to push her hand through with the same result.

"Maybe, we need to do it together," I said at last.

Holding her hand in mine I pushed into the mirror. Then we lifted our feet and slipped through the opening that had suddenly appeared.

12