Mirror Training

Info
You are being tied and teased in front of a mirror.
1.3k words
4.33
34.5k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers



Look at yourself in the mirror. The posture collar and blinders should make it difficult to look anywhere else. I don't want you trying to look away, even for a second. Drink in the sight of your beautiful, bound body.

Don't you think you look cute tied naked to a chair? Leather cuffs fastening your ankles to the legs of the chair. A leather belt keeping your back tight against the back of the chair. Leather cuffs fastening your wrists to the arms of the chair and your upper arms to the back of the chair. Your high, stiff collar fastened to the back of the chair, making sure you can't move or even turn your head. There's no escape for you. Go ahead. Struggle. See how sexy you look, struggling uselessly. Writhing in helpless torment. You're my trapped little kitten.

You're enjoying the vibrator, aren't you? That big wand vibrator built into the seat of the chair, pressed firmly against your wet, eager pussy. Turning on for a few seconds, then off for a few seconds, in random patterns, over and over. I bet you'd love for me to just run it at high speed until you cum over and over, wouldn't you?

Not yet, my horny little pet. Not yet.

Look at your beautiful breasts, squeezed out thanks to the rope above and below them. They're hanging out there shamelessly, just begging to be fondled and flogged. I want you to admire your breasts. To enjoy showing them off, whether you are bound naked, or dressed in a slutty outfit in public. Your breasts are there to be enjoyed.

Look at your lovely lips, wrapped around that big red ballgag. Those luscious, kissable lips. Remember to practice your happy, eager to please smile, all the time. Smile every day. And I especially want you smiling whenever you look at yourself in the mirror. You're a good, happy girl. You like to smile. You like to make people happy.

Look at that pretty hair of yours. It's fun to play with your hair. I like to run my fingers through it. I like to grip it tight and use it to control you, like a built-in leash. Take good care of your hair. Remember to play with it in public. Show it off. Use it to get attention. You like to admire your hair in the mirror.

You've been a good girl lately, haven't you? You've been following all your rules. You edge several times a day, and you only edge while admiring yourself in the mirror. You wear the cutest little outfits so you can admire yourself in the mirror.

You wear a tiny little bikini and edge by grinding your needy pussy against the bedpost as you look at your slutty, desperate body in the mirror.

You put on high heels and your tightest dress, cuff your wrists behind your back and tease yourself with a remote control vibrator as you try so hard to hold still and drink in the sight of yourself in the mirror, like a horny, denied barbie doll.

You put on a sheer, hot pink babydoll, put ben wa balls inside yourself and then dance as seductively as you can, every motion making the ben wa balls shift around and tease you, as you stare into the mirror to ensure you are being as provocative as possible.

You're a good girl.

Now I'm changing the vibrator to stay on the lowest setting. No more turning on and off.

I'm training you this way to make you love yourself and your body. And because it entertains me immensely to train you to get dripping wet at the sight of yourself in a mirror. That's why I've kept you in orgasm denial. That's why you've been edging over and over in front of the mirror every day. That's why I only allow you to cum when you are bound and gagged in front of a mirror. Day by day, week by week, you are being conditioned to get desperately horny by watching yourself be a slut.

Now I'm going to count down from 10 to 1. On each count, I will turn the vibrator speed up slightly.

10

After I reach 1 I will tell you to cum. You will cum immediately on my command. You will not cum before I tell you to. No matter how hard it is, you will hold your orgasm back. You never cum unless I command it.

9

You're such a different girl than you were a few months ago. Think how shy you were then. And now you're flaunting your body in public, wearing high heels, miniskirts, mesh tops, crop tops and even more scandalous outfits. Think how much you used to blush at the thought of being such a slut. And now you love it, don't you?

8

Any time you see a mirror or other reflective surface and it is safe to do so, you pause and admire yourself in the mirror, looking yourself up and down, enjoying how sexy you look. The sexier you look, the more aroused you are. You are immensely attracted to the sight of yourself in sexy outfits. And that is why you find yourself wearing less and less as time goes by.

7

You love to be tied up in front of a mirror. You frequently take opportunities to edge in front of the mirror. Whenever you can, you like to bind and gag yourself, even if it's only a little bit. You look so freaking hot in bondage. You love to feel your helplessness. To struggle against restraints. To moan into a gag. And to enjoy the sight of yourself as a tied up little slave girl, getting turned on by her own struggles.

6

You love being kept in orgasm denial. It makes you feel so deliciously controlled. You love to sublimate your will to mine, to do what pleases me and turns me on. Every time you are aroused and hold back from orgasm, it makes you feel more submissive and eager to please. It makes you feel like a good girl. It makes you feel like you are serving me well.

5

Seeing pretty girls tied up is a huge turn on to you, but nothing is more arousing than the sight of yourself in bondage. Just the hint of having to look at yourself bound and gagged is enough to turn you on.

4

Looking sexy and helpless in front of a mirror is a huge turn on for you. You could be kept restrained for hours in front of a mirror and it would be enough to keep you entertained, submissive, and desperately aroused.

3

You love observing the changes in yourself in the mirror with each passing day. Every time you pass by a mirror and pause to admire yourself, you love seeing how sexy you look. Graceful. Submissive. Flirtatious. You love feeling yourself changing for my pleasure, to know that you are happily becoming whatever I want you to be.

2

Every time you see a mirror, you find yourself thinking about how much you'd love to pose in front of it, or better yet, to be tied up and forced to admire yourself.

1

You love being a pretty little conditioned plaything.

CUM NOW GIRL!

Good girl. I'm turning the vibrator off now. You're a good girl. Let the pleasure wash over you. Admire your reaction in the mirror. Your sweat and struggles, the passion you can see in your face, the glistening moisture between your legs.

Relax. That's it. You did very well. I'm proud of you. Now I'll just stroke your hair for a little bit before untying you and helping you get cleaned up.

I know it wasn't easy to spend so many days edging and denying yourself. And it's not going to be easy for you until the next time I tie you up and force you to cum. But you're going to enjoy every minute of it. You're going to thrive with all your rules.

You're a good doll.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow i didn’t realize how submissive i am until now…

RevantoRevantoover 3 years agoAuthor

Good girl for being respectful :) I love that you enjoy my stories.

Isa_beeIsa_beeover 3 years ago
One of your best~

Please make more... I'm begging you master~

Share this

Similar Stories

Corporal Punishment Teacher/Student, spanking, figging, BDSM, anal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Melting the Ice Princess Tied up & teased, she finds it hard to resist.in NonConsent/Reluctance
His Denied Slave Girl A dom alters his denied slave's appearance.in BDSM
The Edge Princess is denied, teased, and rewarded.in BDSM
Summer in Chastity A young girl gets denial therapy.in BDSM
More Stories