Mirror Vision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back to the images in the mirrors at Stratford wherein another man's hands clutched Jennifer's white ass cheeks as his cock spurted come inside her, and another man's purple cock was engorged, plunging and throbbing in my wife's wet pussy, I become wildly aroused, even though it is sullen Steve's cock that may take the place of my own in that vision. As I think about Jennifer being handled and fucked by Steve, my cock bulges to full length in my trunks.

The cabins on the lake, what few of them there are, stand apart from each other, and ours is the furthest out from any of them. With miles of wilderness and the solitude of Georgian Bay to the North and East, virgin forest and completely natural shoreline to the West, and only a couple of cabins in the distance to the South, Jennifer and I have often enjoyed fucking outside in the warm sunlight and open air. There is only a slight risk of being heard or seen. Not that we'd mind an appreciative and respectful audience.

I look directly in Jennifer's eyes, talking slowly and deliberately "do it, honey, I want to see you sucking Steve's cock. I demand you do it. It will turn me on. Please, go to him. This will improve our relationship and I'm sure of it, suck Steve's cock!" I spank her ass for emphasis and smile.

Jennifer kisses me on the forehead and smiles in return. Looking back at Amy, the two of them put their heads close together and giggle. Jennifer plods barefoot over the smoothened limestone to Steve, twenty feet away on a rock outcrop beneath white cedars. Amy and I follow her with our eyes.

Jennifer's body is not as rounded or hourglass shaped as I prefer, yet she is athletic, light, flexible and her body adjusts well to different and varied sexual positions. She is very adaptable physically. As a runner she is slender with strong, yet feminine, thighs, much like those of a dancer or figure skater. On top of all this Jennifer often has an insatiable appetite for sex and once in such a mood will do just about anything and enjoy it all. I half dread letting her walk over to Steve, for I want to have Jennifer all to myself, yet I am more and wildly aroused by the thought of Steve fucking her right now and seeing that she enjoy it, that all else pales in comparison.

Steve, downcast and morose, doesn't suspect or know the subject or meaning of our conversation, nor is he even looking in our direction as Jennifer approaches him. He is, as usual, blissfully content in his brooding self.

Surprised to see Jennifer before him, Steve is even more surprised to hear the inquiry from her lips "Amy and Mark think I should suck your dick to get you to join us in the water, ... would you like that?"

"What did you say?" asks Steve, incredulously. Now she has his attention.

Steve looks at Amy and myself. We show him thumbs up and smiles.

He looks like he is either angry or aroused, yet I can't read his face well enough to determine which of the two feelings he might pursue. Even someone as into himself as sullen Steve can't refuse an offer like this, yet he stares at Jennifer with a cross and sinister, yet lustful, expression like he is going to slap her, fuck her or both.

Even though his expression doesn't betray a particular feeling and his lips don't move, there is movement in his pants, much movement. A huge bulge appears and strains at his pants seams, like a mole in a tunnel of earth, which Jennifer doesn't fail to notice.

"What do we have here?!" exclaims Jennifer with a smile. She reaches down and unbuttons his fly.

Steve doesn't move or change his expression as Jennifer pulls at his sable briefs with one hand, yet when her other hand fondles a huge, thick, erect shaft of flesh, Steve groans with pleasure and leans back, letting my wife stroke and jerk him.

Steve opens his legs, allowing my pretty brunette wife to position herself between sullen Steve's legs. Jennifer uses a convenient towel to place between her bare knees and the hard limestone beneath. In the moonlight my wife leans forward with her auburn hair falling around Steve's fat, greasy and erect cock. She opens her pretty mouth, sucking and slurping Steve's swollen purple tube, looking into his eyes as she wraps her soft tongue around his fleshy helmet. Steve groans with pleasure as Jennifer grips the base of his shaft with one hand and gingerly caresses the purple head of his cock with her lips and tongue.

Nearby and in the ample full moonlight, Amy and I see everything clearly. We hold still, completely enthralled at our spouses enjoying each other.

Steve wraps a hand in Jennifer's hair as she swallows and lavishes as much of his fat, sweaty cock as manageable. Steve's bloated red balls jiggle as my wife's lips and tongue throttle his tremendous slimy shaft, slurping and gulping as his stiff flesh reaches the back of her throat. Steve holds her head down on his engorged member. He grunts as she suppresses her breath for a moment and wraps her lips tightly around the lower portion of his erect shaft, her lips close to his red ball-sack. As Jennifer rises and gulps for air, Steve's fat cock flails in front of my wife's face. Strings of pre-come and saliva run from it to Jennifer's lips.

I rub Amy's bare back, caress her neck and run my hands through her long golden hair as Jennifer and Steve get to know each other better. I loosen my swim trunks to allow some space for my swollen shaft.

Steve's wet shaft glistens in the moonlight as Jennifer strokes him and swallows his giant cock. Grunting and enjoying Jennifer's attention immensely, Steve reaches for the top of her suit to pull it off, yet his cock is too engorged in her mouth that he can't quite manage it. He clasps some fingers on one of her suit straps and, tugging downward, bares one of her ample, hard breasts. Jennifer gasps for breath, straightening as Steve manages to tug her suit to her waist. Her breasts and Steve's cock jiggle as he yanks the rest of her suit to her thighs, revealing her sculpted muff.

While Jennifer prefers sensitive men, she doesn't want them to be overly so. There are times when she just needs to be taken, ravished and aggressively and roughly fucked. Jennifer just needs to be drilled on occasion and now is such a time.

Steve realizes it. Jennifer's suit barely drops to the limestone before Steve turns her around, bends her forward, and with help from my wife's guiding hand, stuffs his plump, lengthy, purple cock in my little wife, pounding her doggie style.

At this point Amy and I, who are contentedly watching and listening to our spouses enjoy each other, stand and move to join them, caught up in their emotion and excitement. We take a position a few feet from Jennifer and Steve. We remove each other's suits as Steve plunges his engorged and enlarged flesh in my wife. I peel Amy's suit off, revealing her breasts and sculpted bush. She loosens the tie of my swim suit, shoving it down my legs as my lengthy, erect cock, leaky with pre-come, flops in the moonlight. Amy looks at my exposed and erect flesh and smiles slyly.

Jennifer moans and trembles as Steve grips her small frame, one hand clenching a bright white ass cheek and the other throttling her neck, and wildly plunges his cock in Jennifer's pussy. Her back bent, hard and bulbous breasts jutting out, and ass cheeks and pussy pressed on his thrusting cock, Jennifer relishes the attention and pleasure.

Nothing says "I want you" to a straight female narcissist more than a big cock pounding her pussy. Even the evil queen of Snow White, the one who constantly asked "who is the fairest in all the land?" would turn away from her mirror for a thumping from Snow White's prince.

Steve's upper thighs slap raucously against my wife's as he repeatedly and relentlessly stuffs her hungry pussy. Using the rock ledge as support, Jennifer clenches her teeth and thrusts her taut body and engorged, wet pussy, hard and fast on the cock that hammers her from the reverse angle. In between heavy breathing they moan and grunt as they enjoy each other's bare bodies, with a heavy scent of come and sweat in the forest air.

Her mouth wide open and head turned sideways to look at Steve as he fucks her, Jennifer begins thrusting rowdily and impulsively, and moaning loudly, as she gets stuffed by Steve's fat, greasy cock. Steve pauses as my wife freezes, then squirms and comes on his cock. He holds the small of her waist and squeezes one of her bright and sweaty white ass cheeks as he shoves his shaft of engorged flesh as deep in her pussy as the two of them can manage. Jennifer pushes from the rock, roils and about knocks Steve backward as she surges and bucks upon his fat cock, getting as much of it stuffed in her as she can. Steve, groaning deeply, moves his hands to the small of her bare back, breathing hard, holding her firmly and relishing her movement on his swollen tube of flesh.

Lust, like a fever, has all four of us in its grip and to frenzied proportions so that each of us is seized and centered by it. Amy and I intently watch and feel our spouses, or spouse-to-be, as they take pleasure in each other. Amy rubs Steve's broad shoulders and strong upper arms and legs as he thrusts his cock in my wife. I massage the curve of Jennifer's waist, bulbous thighs and thin neck as she bucks, trembles and comes with Steve's cock inside her. Amy looks lustily at my dangling and swollen flesh dripping with pre-come as I admire Amy's triangle shaped muff, each of us looking forward to going to these destinations yet too captivated with Jennifer and Steve to go there just now.

As Jennifer roils and her bright white ass cheeks tremble on Steve's come-drenched cock, Amy and I place our hands on Jennifer and Steve, taking part with and adding to their pleasure. I fondle one of Jennifer's ass cheeks and run my hands through her hair, with my erect flesh flopping by Jennifer's open mouth. Amy rubs Steve's shoulders.

As Steve and Jennifer resume their heavy breathing and frenzied thrusting, Amy and I place helpful hands here and there. We lift Jennifer's thighs and help hold her perpendicular to Steve's thrusting cock, and massage Jennifer as she squirms on Steve's erect and wet shaft.

Steve releases his hold on my wife's waist as she finishes an orgasm. He pulls firmly yet gently on the end of her hair, wrapping it around one hand while gripping a bright round moonlit ass cheek with the other, and pounds Jennifer fast and furiously with his massive cock. Steve's soggy purple headed warrior goes for repeated helpings of Jennifer's hair pie, adding and plunging into an increasing amount of white frosting with each serving.

"Yes, ooh, yes, what a pussy!" Steve gloats to my wife as he aggressively fucks her, talking more than he did all weekend at Stratford, "how do you like that cock, baby?! That feel good?! You like it don't you?! You like my cock pounding your pussy don't you?! C'mon let me hear you moan baby!"

With each thrust of his swollen flesh, Jennifer lurches forward. Her ass cheeks and breasts tremble with the big jostling balls that repeatedly kiss her pussy lips. Her breasts jut forward and her mouth opens wide as Steve plunges his enlarged and engorged shaft of flesh into my wife. They breathe heavy and moan as their thighs slap together. Jennifer thrusts her ass as fast and hard as Steve works his shaft in her pussy. Frantically, forcefully and loudly she urges him on, pleading for Steve to stuff her pussy and fill it with his come.

Our nostrils filled with the scent of their sweat and come, Amy and I watch Steve's purple balls and sack jiggle as they repeatedly meet and smack my wife's moist pussy lips. Amy and I hold and brace Jennifer as she lurches on Steve's pounding cock and comes a second time, gushing come on Steve's gigantic, wet cock.

Steve pauses, triumphant in his sexual prowess and relishing the feeling of my wife's pulsing pussy wrapped around his erect flesh. He holds her ass cheek and the end of her medium length brown hair as Jennifer squirms on his cock. Relinquishing her grip on the rock ledge and reaching behind her to catch hold of Steve's leg, Jennifer attempts to press Steve further on her throbbing pussy, yet his come-soaked ball-sack is already as smack against her pussy, and his cock as deep, as possible. In the moonlight my wife's white ass cheeks tremble on Steve's enormous cock. Jennifer's erect breasts jut forward as she arches her back and looks skyward with her mouth open wide in prolonged groaning and ecstasy.

While savoring Jennifer's orgasm and her frenzied squirming for a while, Steve holds Jennifer's arms behind her back and pounds her pussy furiously with his come-drenched cock. Jennifer responds by bucking on Steve's cock as furiously as Steve fucks her. His frenzied thrusts increase in intensity even as they shorten in length, his balls jiggle faster and their moans louder. "Oh, what a pussy!" declares Steve triumphantly "God, what a pussy!"

Clenching Jennifer's ass cheeks tightly, Steve groans deeply and spurts gobs of warm sperm in my wife's pussy. With her soft, wet pink pussy tight on Steve's throbbing, coming cock, my hands griping her waist and neck, my erect cock by her face, and holding her thighs, Jennifer relishes the bursts of Steve's sperm and his pulsing cock. My wife, a runner, tightens her groin muscles around Steve's come-soaked shaft of flesh as it gushes warm white spew deep inside her birth canal. Steve, groaning loudly, empties the contents of his balls in my wife's drenched snatch.

I hope she's taking her pills.

Releasing his grip on my wife's ass cheeks, Steve's semi-hard, wet and spent cock flops out of Jennifer's muff, leaving traces of his man-juice sparkling in the moonlight on my wife's pussy lips and bare round thighs. His cock is fully lathered with commingled come from my wife's pussy.

Jennifer, still horny and still looking forward to another orgasm, grips the rock ledge and sighs at the removal of Steve's greasy cock. I grip her ass with a strong hand and move behind her as she turns to look at me, surprised to feel my hard cock moving along her inner thighs.

"You've been a bad wife" I tell Jennifer with a sly smile, "in fact, you've been a dirty, horny slut! Do you know what happens when you fuck another man in front of your husband, you dirty whore?!"

Jennifer doesn't answer. I continue to move my erect flesh on the inside of her thigh, getting it wet with commingled come and sweat from herself and Steve.

"Do you know what happens, do you?!" I spank her ass for emphasis.

"Answer me!" I spank her repeatedly, rubbing my shaft and soft purple helmet perpendicular with and in her come-soaked pussy lips.

"No" Jennifer whimpers with pleasure.

"You get spanked and pounded by my cock you dirty whore!"

I smack my greasy cock on Jennifer's bare ass cheeks, spank her repeatedly and immerse my lengthy shaft in Jennifer's come-filled snatch. We moan together as I grip both of Jennifer's ass cheeks and churn my massive cock in her soft and puffed up pussy drenched with another man's come.

My thrusting shaft creates a bit of a vacuum that sucks co-mingled come, her own and Steve's, to my thrusting shaft. The come dribbles down her thighs. It soaks my cock and the forefront of my churning balls. There is so much come that while churning Jennifer's pussy, I feel it preferable, once or twice, to swipe my erect flesh on Jennifer's inner thighs and ass cheeks in order to dry it off and feel her pussy better. Jennifer moans as I do so, and louder when I shove my lengthy cock back in her pussy and begin fucking her again.

With Amy tightly and firmly gripping Jennifer's neck, perhaps a little too tightly, I clench my wife's bright white ass cheeks and repeatedly slide my wet cock in her come-filled pussy. Jennifer braces herself on the ledge as my thrusts quicken. My ball-sack jiggles against her pussy lips, our groans deepen and the slapping of our thighs, along with the beating her pussy is taking from my cock, increases in forcefulness.

Our voices rise and our breathing becomes heavy as I pummel my wife's wet pussy with my swollen shaft of flesh, fucking her pussy for the boring vacation, pounding her pussy for the expensive dinner and, as much as I enjoyed it, hammering her pussy for letting another man fuck her. "Fuck me!" demands Jennifer repeatedly (she knows I like it) as I thrust and slide my long tube of swollen flesh in her insatiable come-filled pussy.

I tightly clench her round ass cheeks and grunt, spurting gobs of white sperm deep in her soft, pink, pulsing pussy. Jennifer pushes against me, getting as much of my gushing, throbbing cock as she can, coming with me, her pussy pulsing on my cock and her ass cheeks trembling like huge bowls of shaken jello. I thrust my cock inside her as deeply as I can, holding her roiling and bucking body against me and relishing her movement upon my erupting shaft of swollen purple flesh.

With my shaft engorged in Jennifer's pussy, now filled with come from two men as well as her own, and sweat dripping from my forehead on Jennifer's bare back, I look at Amy and smile. Kissing Amy and running my strong hands around her bulbous thighs, I firmly tell Amy in no uncertain terms "Steve and I are going to fuck and fill your pussy next, honey, and you're going to have more orgasms than Jennifer."

Amy is horny and ready for an enormous cock or two, yet I realize that even after receiving gobs of sperm from two men in her pussy, Jennifer is still very much in the mood for more. She has not experienced two men fucking her at once before, is experiencing multiple orgasms and doesn't want them to stop. As my cock sags after just coming in Jennifer, Steve, resting for a while beside us, strokes his massive, slightly hooked, tube of flesh to full length, insists that Jennifer get on her back and spread her legs, and prepares to enter my wife again. (To be continued)

12