Mirrored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fru
Fru
38 Followers

"Darla," she said, pointing to a short, gothy-looking girl. I could clearly see her bra through her netted shirt. The sight only distracted me for a second.

I walked over to her. "Hey Darla!" I said. "Stand up and come with me."

Wordlessly, she complied.

"Serena, what should I tell Darla to do? What wouldn't she do normally that would prove my point?"

She shrugged. "Hey Darla."

"Hey...uh, who is this girl?"

"I'm Shayla, and you need to do jumping jacks until I tell you to stop."

"What do you even—oh!" She yelped, as her body started doing jumping jacks without her permission. Serena stared incredulously.

"Wow, you're really making her do that?"

"Yup. Want to see anything else?"

"Ummmm...I can't think of anything."

"Bummer. OK Darla, you can stop. I want you to forget that I made you do those jumping jacks and that I have this power; make something up when you go back to your friends. I'm Shayla and you'll be friendly to me from now on. Bye."

She looked at me out of the corner of her eye as she stumbled back over to her friends. She shrugged at them, and then made a joke I couldn't catch. They all erupted in laugher.

"Believe me now?"

"Yes. And believe me when *I* say that you can't get rid of me that easily. I'll get you away from Tristan yet."

"Oh really?"

"Try me," she said, giggling, and ran towards Lilac's front door.

I pushed down a massive lump of guilt about cheating on Tristan again, grinned, and ran after her.

***

Over the next few weeks, I lived a double life. I was sleeping with both Tristan and Serena and not telling the other one. I used the power on Serena to make her forget Tristan's smell on me, and I just looked in the mirror when I fucked Tristan. I looked deep into my own eyes and tried to pretend I was with Serena, lovely Serena. She was like sunlight.

The guilt grew with each passing day. Every time I felt satisfied from Serena, every time I felt powerful because of Tristan, I felt nauseous. It got worse and worse and lasted longer and longer, until finally, right before midterms, I cracked.

I'd been sitting through one of my longer classes, just thinking about it and pouring through all my guilt when I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to tell Tristan; he was the one I was engaged to, he was the one I had the responsibility to. I had to tell him I'd been cheating on him. The thought made me sick, but I knew it was the only way to stop feeling like the scum of the earth. This is why I'd been setting limits on my fucking in the first place!

I walked back from class, watching the happy students around me. The happy, horny students; there were sure a lot of kids making out on the grass. And up against the trees. And the buildings. Spring fever? No, it had to be Tristan. All the girls were wearing ultra-short skirts and none of them were wearing bras. Seriously, what was that? Why would he make them do that? It's really uncomfortable and it causes sagging. Had he finally gone mad with power?

"You can all wear bras again if you want to!" I called, and walked a little faster.

And hey, that girl was...wow, not wearing any underwear, either. I started jogging. Then I stopped; my bag was heavy.

Finally, Boshale dorm was in sight. With a nervous sigh and one last look at all the necking couples, I opened the door and took the stairs two at a time. I could drop my stuff off in my room, grab my cellphone, and try and track down Tristan.

If he'd been up to evil deeds, would he pick up? Yeah, he would. He would want to fuck. More power.

I heard moans coming from behind the door of 213; if Jenna had a guy over...they wouldn't mind me walking in for a minute. They wouldn't remember it.

"Hello?" I turned the knob to see if it was open, and it was. And the sight that met my eyes was more horrible than I ever could have expected.

Tristan was sitting on my bed, getting his cock sucked by...Jenna and, and...*Serena!*

"Tristan! What?!"

"Oh, hey babe. What's up? These ladies were just sitting here waiting for you, so I figured I'd get some decent use out of them."

"You bastard! Serena, Jenna, stop sucking his cock! Tristan, get away from them."

Jenna leapt away and headed straight for her listerine.

"I'll get whoever I want to suck me off, you haven't done it in a week."

"That's no fucking excuse."

"Oh, but it's OK for you to fuck this one?" he pointed a thumb at Serena.

"H-how did you know?"

"She told me."

"He asked me what I was doing here and it just...came out!" she sobbed. "And I definitely *never* wanted to touch his dick!"

"You. Bastard." I gritted my teeth. "Know what? We're not going to fuck anymore."

"What?" he said, buttoning up his jeans. "But I love you! You can't just cut me off. Mystical powers!"

Jenna snorted and spat.

The blood was still rushing through my ears. Nobody forced my girl into anything she didn't want to do. Nobody who didn't want to pay very dearly, that is.

"Jenna, Serena, his commands no longer have any effect on you. Grab him and don't let him go!"

Tristan just laughed, but I knew Serena was stronger than she looked, and Jenna was on the lacrosse team; she was tough.

They each took one of his arms and together they stood him up and pressed him against the wall. I strode over and faced him.

"It wasn't really me you liked, is it Tristan?"

"No, nah, of course I like you Shay, I love you, how—"

"Stop it. I know the truth. It's not me you love, it's not even me you like. You like the power; that's what you love. That's what keeps you up nights sweating and groaning after me. The...power."

A flash of anger hit me. I turned the engagement ring around so the diamond faced into my palm and slapped him across the face. The sound of my skin displacing his sent a crack like thunder across the room. One drop of blood rose to his cheek where the diamond bit into it. Jenna winced and Serena turned away, but their grip stayed strong on his arms. "And, and take this *fucking* thing back." In two wild motions I ripped the ring off my finger and flung it at him. It hit him square in the chest. It couldn't have hurt, but he flinched nonetheless.

"You prick, you need to pay."

"Too bad you can't command me too, bitch."

"Yeah, too bad...But I can hose you down and never fuck you again. And then I can call the police on you for what you did to everyone on campus."

"You got some kinda proof?"

"I'll testify," said Jenna.

"Me too," chimed in Serena.

"Just one flaw in your nice little plan." He spoke in a soft voice, one filled to the brim with malice. "What *about* everyone on campus. How you gonna make them normal again without the power?"

That stopped me hard.

"Why not just make him go running?" said Jenna. "Catch his sweat in a cup and mix it with yours later. Then he gets nothing and you can put everyone back to normal."

"Wow, why didn't I think of that?"

"You really don't give me enough credit."

Tristan snorted.

"OK, that's it. Girls, do whatever you want with him, and then haul him under the shower. I'm gonna go call the police."

***

Spring was fairly idyllic, despite all the judicial process stuff. Hearings were boring and our lawyer was kind of a scuzzball, but he did make sure I got a cup of Tristan's sweat. We won the case.

On sunny days, Serena and I sat out on the East quad, just holding hands and watching the people go by. Sure, there are more mini-skirts here per capita than any other college campus, and just maybe everyone flirts and gives head in public places a little more than usual, but things are pretty much normal.

Nobody makes fun of me anymore.

Every once in a while, Serena gets this faraway look in her eyes, and asks me to make her *do* something. With pleasure, I comply.

Fru
Fru
38 Followers