Mirrorworld Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a wreck."

"Good."

"Ug. Come here."

She kisses me. It's nice. Tasting herself on me.

"Nobody there before either. You're full of firsts."

My cock burning against her thigh, I'm sliding up her, pressing our chests together. She reaches between us, plays my head against her lips as she stares down at us. I inch forward, slipping between her folds. She sliding me up and down there, her wetness everywhere. Eyes not leaving our coupling, she's whispering something. Her kid lilt.

"Need you. I've no idea why you like me."

Her puss makes a fist around me, tightens on my head. Wet kiss. I sigh, hating the way I sound.

"Like that?"

"Love that."

Pulsing again, I can feel her heartbeat all over my crown. I move against her, hips closing the distance as I press into her, that precious final length. Whimper sounding from her, sheer submission. Oh. Thighs tight around me, wet of her everywhere as I slip into her, our bodies moving for us, no thought in it as her hips tip up to meet me, forcing me abruptly into her. My crown pushing into the roof of her, incredible pressure there, walls kissing me as her lips find my base. No patience, no ruined gestures. I'm buried in her, us melting into each other as I put my full weight on her, pushing as deep as I can and holding her head back against the bed with my arms. Pinning her. This time we are not delicate. Her mouth open, seeking mine, I find her arms and hold them above her head, this deep soul kiss I plant as I start to move inside her , fucking her. Pull out as far as I can, the ring of her opening sucking at me before I drive back into her, filling her, that tight emptiness, wild growl sounding in her throat.

"Fuck me."

"I am."

"Love that. Ug."

Fast we're moving, some wild absolution in it, her hips tipping, meeting my every push as I pull her onto me by her forehead, pinning her head back and back, arching her onto me. Unbelievable, how rough we are. She is so small. Arching like this, plying her, I worry she might break. My little girl. Our bodies sliding against each other, breasts pressed hard against me, clawing, animal stuff, her legs drawing as much of me into her as she can. Heels against my ass. Everything wet. Her tiny hips.

I'm taking her feet in my hands, lifting tiny legs up and over my shoulders and pushing down into her, bending her, knees at her chest as I lean into her, pressing even deeper, her eyes, mouth going wide. This silent bawl. We are so quiet, the two of us. No vocabulary for it, just whimpering, growling. Ug. Our only word. Free now, her arms wrap around me, little hands tugging at the small of my back, pulling at me as I push into her roof, always, that tight kiss at the end of her, something opening to me there. Me still forcing her head back, staring at her neck, her chin arched up, that same blush spreading like some ink blot, veins pressing under skin from long-held breath. Kissing her there, everything pulled tight. Licking, sucking. Large and painful lovebite I work into her, feeling her heartbeat in my mouth. Undulating, waves crashing together.

We dissolve into each other, not a disregard but a singularity of purpose, chasing something belonging to neither she nor I. I move further up onto her, so deep, seeking her eyes as I hold her head back, kissing at her chin. End of the world building inside me, inside us.

Some whispered apocalypse.

"I'm coming." No apology in it, only need, ragged and ecstatic.

"Inside me. I'll keep you."

Powerful, that urgency, and all at once I'm pulling her onto me, arms nigh smothering her as she bites into my skin and keeps me there, her mouth, tiny hips grinding fierce up onto me, lifting her ass off the bed as I bear down on her, burying myself into her ceiling, some weird electric deal sparking in the balls of my feet. I can hear my toes cracking as I ball them tight into her mattress, all sorts of our skin bunched into one another's fists. Together we're grinding, her bite releasing me as our mouths seek each other in the dark, some terrible hunger in it, tongues dipping into one another, lips well off the mark, every opening on us trying to take the other in as I come inside her, the two of us contracting, over and over, filling her, her puss drinking at me as I push deep and hold there, clinging, lodging. We come together, holding tight and even as we're coming down, collapsing into each other, breathless and complete, me falling into the nape of her neck and kissing there over and over, incredible sigh tickling into my ear, I can't even imagine letting go.

Crashing, crumpling together.

She just sighing and sighing.

Some infinity in that finish.

Lips play lightly over my earlobe for minutes, hours, timelines converging. Fingers trailing sweat up and down my spine. Our breathing comes fast through sighing nostrils. I hold her to me, her hair this tangle in my mouth as I stare into her eyes and try to keep mine open. Cock softening inside her, exquisite as she tries to keep me.

"Don't leave." Pouting. We curl into each other.

"Don't let go."

***

There's a powerful sunlight on me when I wake up, an unfamiliar ceiling above me. Squinting, eyelids unsealing themselves. Joy sits naked on the cot railing. Wet hair, shower dew all over her. Teardrop breasts. She's been up a while; I've no idea how long she's been watching me. Looks incredible. Leans over me, parts lips on my chest and kisses me there, breasts dragging shower drops along my belly. Wet.

"Mornin."

"Hey."

"Nobody home."

"That's good."

Nuzzling. I pull her onto me, my tangle, she falling atop my cocoon. Holding. Slide my arm around her, palm sitting on her hip, she rolling naked away from me. Her wet hair sticks to my chest, my hardness resting in the crack of her ass. Tum sitting in her parentheses. Hold tight.

"You fart in your sleep." That kid lilt.

"Mm."

Kiss her shoulder. Shiny. My breath is evil.

I'm scanning her room, everything so different in the AM. Schoolbooks and underwear suddenly not so menacing, moonlight retracting, our long winter exhaling itself. I'm looking at all the drawings on her wall, these amazing ink numbers. Last night they were invisible, moon-hidden. Simple figures, long alien limbs. How she sees herself. Sad and emaciated self portraits, all negative space and light nervous lines.

"You're good at these. Pictures."

Smiling. "I never showed you these."

"Sad."

"Sure."

Funny. I'm there, on her wall. A drawing.

Just one, in the corner where I belong. I'm pretending I haven't seen it, but she feels my smirk dimpling into her neck, and I'm given away.

"Ug. Stop looking."

Her drawing. She's standing on my balcony, smoking my cigarettes and looking out over the courtyard. Me, I'm all ragged ink blots and stoop as I sit next to her. My eyeline, it's staring hard at the lightest reflection of her in my window.

She's looking away from me. Embarrassed.

None of this is just me.

"Kid with a crush."

"Mm. My kid."

I hug her tight, my arms sinking into her tum. She pushes her ass back at me.

"Probably I shouldn't fall for guys as old as you. Seriously. You fart in your sleep."

Staring at that drawing of us, my arms around her, I feel jetlagged somehow. Time is out of joint, and I've no idea how we got here. I look so old in her drawing. But Joy, the way I figure it, she'll stay the same age for ever and ever.

I'm whispering into the wet of her neck.

"S'ok. So do you."