Misadventures of Mishi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Chad wants to take it, don't you Chad? Climb on up and sit on that dick."

"Oh God, please, Mistress. Its too big, it'll kill me."

"Nonsense. It will be blindingly painful, horribly painful but I doubt it will kill you. Now get up there and spread those cunt lips."

Trembling with fear, the slender white boy squatted over the huge black prick. The dick head alone was three times the size of the already well-stretched boy asshole. slowly with sweat pouring down his lithe lean body, the teenage boy lowered his boytwat onto the cockhead... it pushed at the skin... teased it, then stretched to accommodate the dick knob.

"It won't go in..." the boy screamed.

"Force it, push down, fuck that dick inside of you, you worthless cumdump!"

The horror of Chad's recent life washed over him as he forced himself down over the tree trunk thick prick. He put his entire weight on it, hisfeet came off the ground as he tried to get the horse-cock up his ass. Luke just sat back and enjoyed watching the little whiteboy's faggot-ass squirm and wiggle, stretching and splitting, trying to fit the mammoth in. Chad was sweating, straining. He didn't care, anymore, if it did kill him...

Chad's life was living hell. Forced into an existence of making perverse fuck films, just to save his father from financial ruin... blackmailed into eating she-male cum from his own mother and sister's asses and even being ass-fucked by Mishi's Hellhound, Satan. The boy was disgusted with himself. He was certain all the kids at school could see his sins on his face, his perversions. His ass was in constant pain from all the fuckings he received... gang fucked over and over at Mishi's She-Male/Black Nightclub.

His tender young asshole would never recover, Chad feared the turds would just fall out of his stretched open asscunt. Still Mishi insisted on larger and larger cocks forced up his teenage asshole.

The beautiful ass of a teenaged boy molested and stretched and fucked and beaten... a boyass at the mercy of perverts.

Chad hated his cute boy ass, it was the cause of the perverted lust of these men, he slammed his ass pussy down on the gigantic black prick. He felt spasms of pain so intense his body thrashed and twitched like a puppet, still he forced more and more nigger dick into his cunt.

He lifted his feet off the floor and jammed himself down with all his weight. The image of a little whiteboy's entire weight suspended in the air only by this huge black man's gigantic, rock-hard black cock would make the perfect boxcover, Mishi thought to herself as she stroked her cock, now free from her pants. She grabbed Danny and forced his mouth down on her cock, fucking his face savagely as she watched the incredibly beautiful and perverse scene before her, Luke egging the whiteboy on.

"That's right bitch, fuck down, fuck down on my big fuckslab, you fucking horny white bitchslut. You my bitchboy now, you my little bitchboy, but when I finish with you, you not gonna be a boy no longer you gonna be a girlie cunt, a little gilie cunt. I turn boys into twats, walking talking twats!'

Luke laughed as he fucked deep into the grunting moaning boy. Chad was a bitch, a cunt, a mindless twat. He sat down hard on the dick felt it in his guts, in his intestines. He saw only white, blinding white, felt the white hot pain of the dick in his guts. Fucking deep, deep, deeper than anything had ever gone, a giant turd, a log of dick stretching his intestines. Fucking into his very being. FUCK... FUCK... FUCK... FUCK... THE FUCKCUNT SLAVE OF A NIGGER DICK. A fucked out teenage dick gutter. A jockboy slophole. A fucktoilet. A dickditch. That's what he had become... his life was over before it had begun, he was fucked over and fucked out.

Chad lifted his cute young head and let forth with an animal howl not part of any fake doggie picture. A howl of pagan pain, a howl of primal hysteria...a little boy lost in the chaos...a chaos of fuck. He knew now the power of cock. The power of dick. The big black man was spraying his insides with cum, sperm, making black babies in his teen jock tummy... Chad was truly fucked. And, as he felt the cum flooding his guts, felt the throbbing monster massage his young, swollen prostate with each spurt, he, too came, in spite of himself and all over himself.

"FFFFUUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!" Mishi groaned as she savagely and deeply face-fucked Danny, heedless of his safety. Her eyes rolled up, for the first time leaving the action on stage, and she shot her she-spunk down the little faggot's throat. She twitched and jerked, cumming more than she ever had before. As her incredible orgasm subsided, she relaxed and leaned back, but she kept Danny's head down on her still semi-hard cock, to make sure he suckled out all the leaky cum. As she regained her composure and her senses, she looked back at Chad and Luke.

Luke was laying flat on his back, breathing heavily, covered in a sheen of sweat. But his still-hard cock was holding Chad upright. Mishi was surprised to see no cum leaking from the boy's asshole. She knew Luke must have shot a quart of cum up the boy's rectum, but it must have shot so deep up in there and the boy's ass must have been so tight, that it all stayed up there to be absorbed into the boy's guts.

Maybe if Chad was lucky, Luke's potent sperm would impregnate him. She knew Luke's cum had special properties that, if a whiteboy drank it every day, it acted like hormones and turned boys into girls, shrinking their dicks, making their body and facial hair go away, raising the pitches of their voices and even making them grow breasts.

She intended for Luke and Chad to become very close over the next few years. And it would all be caught on film.

Mishi roughly pulled Danny off her cock with a loud, wet "pop". Danny was caught by surprise and drool leaked out of his used mouth. She slapped him on the ass and he scurried off to clean up. She turned back to Luke and Chad.

"Cut... Print. Ah, Chad, Chad... you can relax now, Luke's through with you. Listen, if I remember correctly you wanted permission to go to the homecoming dance on Friday night instead of working. You taking that cute little virgin honor-roll twat you told me about? You really like her don't you. Well I think we can work something out. Just bring her by here so we can lay down the law with her, you know, check her out, make sure she's good enough for you. I think you should go and enjoy your school dance, after all you are a healthy normal teenage high school boy. Now why don't you crawl over here and drink my piss from my fat cock for me, huh?"

Chad obeyed, knowing the torture would never end, knowing that it would spread to anyone he ever came into contact with, anyone he cared for. This was his miserable life and his boyish fagginess had brought it upon his poor family and now the girl he loved. He was totally broken. He sobbed softly as he gulped down this she-male bitches' hot, nasty dark piss from her meaty cock.

Mishi marveled at the boy's aptitude as a cockslave toilet boy. His asshole was still so young, tight and elastic that, even after the savage ass-fucking he'd endured from the biggest black cock in the world, it had managed to seal up and keep every drop of nigger sperm in his cute little whiteboy ass.

Mishi looked down at Chad's tear-stained face affectionately, running her fingers through his golden locks, looking deep into his clear, blue eyes as she filled his horseshit-packed tummy with her hot, steaming piss. Little did the simpering little fagboy know that he still had to service the entire crew before he could go back to his cage with Satan.

* * * * *

Note: The creature named "Satan" in this story is *not* a dog. He is a Hellhound, a sentient, other-dimensional demonic companion of Mishi's that she met during a mission with Magik in Limbo. He is jet black, his eyes glow red, black smoke billows from his flaring nostrils, he can breathe fire, his tail is forked and he is as strong as a mountain lion.

12