Misadventures of Parker Posey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't get the dildo back anywhere near her pussy. What she got was the left hand that Jessica had used to balance herself while leaned forward delivering a single, stinging hard slap to her vagina-in-heat. This was where the lack of pubic hair worked against you. Or for you if you were a kinky little Indie Queen who liked her nether regions spanked. The coat of wetness across her pussy added a bit more delicious sting to add to the pleasure that was supposed to have been pain. "No, bitch. You get no more cock until you've EARNED it".

That was fine by Parker. She could just spank her pussy to her second cum of the night. Hoping her disobedience and her now-harder tongue lapping would buy her more punishment, Parker continued fucking air, arching her back and vulgarly pumping her reddened vagina now in pleading for another swat. Of course, Jessica was no dumb starlet. She'd done her infamous almost-nude photo session for Gear Magazine years before to help her escape her good girl image, and career possibly doomed to boring, family-oriented fare like "7th Heaven" and "Home for the Holidays", that she never would've gotten to prove herself in. The move paid off. Along with the pulse of millions of horny fans, her career picked up. Now here was this sly fox trying to goad her. Nothing doing.

"Like I said. You have to EARN IT, cock OR HAND, whore", Jessica reiterated. Naturally, Parker was disappointed. But she was a strong, determined woman not about to let a setback keep her down. And even if eating Jessica out were the only sexual contact they could ever have from here on out, Parker would've been just fine with that.

Of course, that wasn't the case at all. And as Parker stepped up her efforts, tunneling deeper into the sugary snatch toward the clit to "earn it', Jessica generously resumed use of the borrowed toy. At first she rested the cockhead in Parker's shallow belly button. Then she continued it's journey back northward, slinking it up along her smooth belly, all the way up to her chest between her tits, the "mushroom" barely grazing her pale white skin on the way. It went there for a reason, to further tease Parker.

Parker was doing some sexy teasing herself, the tip of her tongue swinging back and forth like a clock pendulum, just brushing the tip of Jessica's clitoris on each trip. After it took a pounding just a short while ago, Jessica's little female cock was as tender as anything, and just the lightest touch from Parker's tongue was like a shot of electricity through her.

Jessica could've let loose and notified Parker of what she was doing to her. But, she didn't really want to do that and lose some of her hard-earned power until she just couldn't take it anymore, which wasn't all that far away. She instead bit her bottom lip and focused on something other than the pleasure that wonderful tongue was bringing to her clit. And the answer to her problems was right below her.

With a struggle to regain her focus, Jessica turned her attention to Parker's darling, shapely breasts. For someone trying not to think about pleasure, focusing on the hard nippled little beauties looking back up at her may not have been the best thing to do. Then again, everything about Parker Christian Parker screamed "wild, mind-blowing sex". And she had the best view of her right now that anybody could ask for, the thin sheen of sweat on her chest, belly and inflamed pussy, along with the shiny nude stockings on her legs with accompanying garter belt making the sexual aura to her body glow brighter than ever. She couldn't see her back, arms, hands or face. But Jess could envision her hands trapped behind her so securely behind her back by the rope tied around them, and the ecstasy that had to be in her face, with her senses of smell, sight and taste filled with pussy. Jessica was getting to see Parker for the Goddess she was, and that Goddess was all hers to do as she pleased with. Parker was so sexy in the instant she grasped this that she felt like her heart had skipped a beat.

Luckily there were ways of appreciating and ruling over this sexual deity. Her left hand still wet with a mix of sweat and cum from the pussy slap went to Parker's left breast and cupped it, the right hand meanwhile lifting the dildo up and placing the little urethra slit of the cockhead on the aroused nipple of her right tit. With that, the adoration began, Parker's left tit lovingly squeezed and kneaded like dough, while the areola of her counterpart was circled by the prick head accompanied by lots of nipple grazing.

Parker took instant notice of the titty play going on. Caught off guard with the very pleasant sensations Jessica was making her titties feel, Parker was forced to stop her clit licking long enough to send an "ooooohh" of enjoyment into the wet love tunnel before her. While on the small size, her tits brought her big pleasure. She couldn't wait for a chance to "happen to point out" to Jessica how deliciously nasty it made her feel to have them held on like "handlebars" while she was on her hands and knees, getting pussy or butt fucked.

Jess felt it more than she heard it, and responded with firmer squeezes, harder cock rubbing, along with some quite naughty words. "Oh, you do like that, don't you? I like it too. Getting to feel up and mash on your party-sized tits, and rub this cock all over them. I love them, Parker. They're so sexy. Fuck Anna Nicole-sized tits. Yours are so natural and lovely, like a real woman's should be"!

Parker couldn't hear so well with her ears partly blocked off. But when Jessica spoke, she listened, and what she had to say this time made her feel so sexy. The arch in her back caused by her hands made them stick out more than usual. Now they jutted out more proudly than ever in response to the praise, and Parker thanked Jessica for the compliment by taking her clit into her mouth for a good sucking.

Finding out that she'd touched on a good subject, Jessica stayed on it, a little motion starting to get into her hips. "I wish this big dick had sperm in it I could shoot all over your tits and tummy. I know a dirty slut like you loves that. You better believe my pussy is going to be spending time fucking both of these pretty things. Your hard nipples and titty flesh rubbing my cunt as I ride you. I'll leave them coated in cum. My way of 'marking my territory' like a cat! I'm going to spray your cute little titties just like guys do when they press them around their hard cock and fuck them"!

There were a lot of things that turned on Parker. She was just a sexually in-tuned, erotic individual who loved the fun and pleasure of sex, on a recreational level and a romantic level. Of all things non-physical, dirty talk turned her into a wild beast faster than a full moon created a werewolf. It was a sensory aphrodisiac on the level of smelling a girl in heat, or seeing one in lingerie... or nothing at all. Nasty words like Jessica's got Parker in a sexual craze, and made her want to say and do nasty things herself.

Words would've been lost in her current position. That wasn't how the dominant younger lady wanted her to use her mouth anyway. But Parker did still have the presence of mind, even amidst the intoxicating taste and scent of aroused cunt, to realize there was another hole near by. Doing what she was doing right now would've had Jess in a state of orgasm any minute now. But she wanted to do something more taboo and decadent.

Jessica was enjoying her left hand's grip and massage of Parker's left breast so much that she wanted to treat her right hand to the same. So, she laid the dildo down between her breasts, freeing the right hand to grab onto the firm right titty, letting her ravage both of them as she went into her impending climax.

Then, suddenly Jessica noticed something missing. Something that left a gaping hole in her. Literally. Parker's tongue had left her pussy. "What the fuck, Parker", Jessica asked in a semi-panic.

She didn't have to worry long. Parker had withdrawn her tongue from her pussy just long enough for her to tilt her head back and slip it between her ass cheeks. "OH FUCK", Jess cussed again with her eyelids shooting wide open, this time using the f word to express surprised delight as she felt Parker's wet tongue licking between her buttocks. "You dirty girl, are you licking my ass", Jessica asked with happiness at this unexpected turn. Parker's "yes" answer came in the form of the tip of her tongue wiggling across her asshole. "You kinky fuck. You want to eat out my asshole, do you? I have ...mmmmm... no problem with that".

This wasn't her pussy Parker was licking, but the anus did have nerve endings that could bring pleasure to a girl's entire bod just like stimulation to her cunt. As she pushed her tongue a little farther in past the anal ring, Jessica could definitely feel Parker hitting a few of them. That and the naughtiness of something as forbidden as an asshole licking her had Jessica even closer than she was with Parker suckling on her clit.

Parker was putting faith in Jessica's cleanliness doing something like this, and with her tongue well inside Jessica's asshole licking her anal walls, she found it was not misplaced. So she proceeded without hesitation, licking this hole just like she would a pussy.

And Jessica was loving the risk Parker had taken, her ass licking making her tingly all over. The pleasure was getting to her so, her hands had to abort the breasts they'd been playing with in order to help those of their owner. Fingers stretched out, Jess rubbed her left hand across both of her sizable, aroused globes, digging the fingertips into the flesh as they passed to massage them. And with a notable absence of anything up her pussy, she went about changing that, grabbing the dildo and quickly pushing the head past her labia to fill the void. Jessica didn't waist any time slipping the long, wide phallus into the depths of her lubricated vagina until the head made contact with her clit.

Combined with Parker hungrily tongue fucking her asshole, sexual fireworks were going off inside her. Both her most intimate passages were filled and being worked over with zest. She leaned her head back and loudly moaned her ecstasy, the moans building up into pre-orgasmic screams to test how soundproof these walls in fact were. A feeling that had long been denied to her tonight was now on the verge of overtaking her once again within a matter of minutes. Her entire body was going through the motions, her holes tensing up around the objects pleasuring them, her hips rocking her back and forth lewdly to help out the dildo and tongue bring her over the edge.

Parker could feel it coming on and pulled her tongue out of Jessica's ass so it could lick up whatever cream she had left in her after her first orgasm. That didn't mean her tongue didn't keep working to push her over the top. Before the anal departure could set Jessica back in her efforts, Parker's tongue was licking hard and repeatedly across the oft-ignored but tender perineum bridging the gap between pussy and ass.

This really hit the spot for Jessica, and her vagina went into orgasmic spasms. Breathlessly after a screaming fit, she announced an important event: "I'M CUMMING PARKER"!

Even as she went into temporary nirvana, Jessica was thinking of Parker. She had brought her to this blissful point and captured her heart tonight with her passion, sexual spirit and sense of kinky adventure. Already, she felt she knew Parker so well, and she knew how she could best pay tribute to a pussy and ass eating, wanton little party girl.

Before any of her cream could be wasted on the dildo, she pulled it out and stood up on her knees. Parker wondered what she was doing until she started to receive the best facial a dirty girl could ask for. Jessica was ejaculating her girl cum all over Parker's face and slender neck. Her initial bursts were strong enough despite the earlier cum that she got her previously expressed wish and sprayed some droplets on Parker's upper chest.

At the risk if getting it in her eyes, Parker watched with awe the cum shoot out of Jessica's swollen, splayed vagina, her mouth as wide open as her eyes to catch any cream that came that way. When it came to her lover's orgasm, there wasn't much that could be this thrilling: Feeling the warm, sticky fruits of her efforts splashing on her features.

As she spent the last drops in her on the beautiful face below her and caught her breath, Jessica sighed dreamily and with naughtiness to Parker, "take every drop of my cum all over your gorgeous slut face, you fucking bitch".

When she went quiet to hear the response, all she heard was moaning. She bent over and looked down between her legs to see what was going on and saw an image that would remain imprinted in her brain. Parker's Heavenly visage shiny with light, patchy glazes of cum all over. Making the sight infinitely more ethereal was Parker's eyes closed, the loveliest look of enjoyment etched in her face as she licked as far around her lips as her tongue would stick out.

Even busy taking in all the ambrosia her tongue could reach, Parker could feel eyes on her, and opened them to find the luminous post-orgasm visage of Jessica Biel, her sexy lips in a grin. Parker smiled at beautiful sight of her own and remarked to her, "I need showers like that more often, like every day". Parker topped off her admission her enjoyment of the facial cum bath with an adorable giggle.

"I'm glad you liked it, and think we can pull that off", Jessica informed Parker, happy to "wash her down" at least when she wasn't depleted of the girl cream to do it with.

That being the case with her now, and her body needing time to make more of it, it was unthinkable that she would've had any further use of Parker's dildo for herself. But Parker saw her dip the head back into her vagina. "Damn you recover quickly", Parker remarked with amazement before trying to get herself ready for another round of cunt and ass lapping, if that was what her Mistress wished.

However, with a fresh glaze of "ink" covering it, she pulled it right back out and looked back down between her legs to respond in dismissal with a giggle, "not that quickly, silly! This is about that deal of ours. I can sure say after you licked my asshole so good to help me cum that you were sincere. Now I'm putting it in writing"!

With that, Jessica once more lowered her crotch to Parker's cum-drenched face. This allowed for two things: Jess to have the access to Parker's tummy that she needed, and let her slave clean any excess cream still trapped in the folds of her labia. Parker got right to work on that envious chore, happy to get her tongue back inside her lover's cunt to lap up some more sweet stuff.

Jess, meanwhile, also got down to business. She first spread her lower legs and feet she was sitting on farther from Parker's head, making it much easier for her to hear what she had to say. With an adjustment to her grip on the wetted dildo in her right hand, she leaned forward, her left hand on the bed to Parker's side for balance, and pressed the cock head tip to Parker's lower belly just above her lacy garter belt.

Parker was of course enjoying that tasty female essence she'd never been addicted to since Brooke Shields fed it to her the first time. Still, feeling the dildo back on her tum-tum, she had to wonder what Jess was up to with that dildo this time.

As she was busy feasting, she found out, as Jessica began "writing" in cursive on her stomach. A confused Parker had no idea what she was doing until she announced what she was putting down as she wrote it, moving down or up Parker's belly, as it were, when she needed a new "line".

"'Let it be known that on this 7th day of December, 2003, Parker Christian Posey became Jessica Claire Biel's... KEEP LICKING"! While bored with Jessica's legalese, Parker had put her tongue back in her mouth, so there would be no noise whatsoever to keep her from understanding when her new woman finally reached a point to this writing on her body that would never be visible. When she was gotten onto for stopping, Parker apologized, "oops, sorry" and got back to it.

"Now where was I", Jessica asked herself as she tried to remember where on Parker's tummy she was writing when she got distracted. "Oh yeah. Right here". The unique writing utensil then returned to where it had left off, and so did Jess, taking a few steps back, "Jessica Claire Biel's...". And then for emphasis, when she continued writing it was in big capital letters and a big voice, "PUSSY WORSHIPPING FUCK TOY WHO WILL DO EVERYTHING HER MISTRESS TELLS HER, FOREVER AND EVER"!

The prominent submissive in Parker loved the sound of this, even if "forever and ever" only meant the rest of filming for "Blade: Trinity".

Still, she took a break from clean up duty and tilted her head to the side, to tease Jessica, "impressive, but don't ever tell anybody you wrote ALL THAT on my stomach or they'll think I found an unnatural way of covering up a size 50 stomach"!

"I'll just tell them I write VERY, VERY SMALL", Jessica reassured Parker, if she had any worries.

"Now, for the next problem", Parker said. "Who to notarize this 'document'. I think Natasha Lyonne REALLY IS a vampire, so she should be up this time of night".

Jessica scoffed at the suggestion of their bad girl co-star on the side of the Nightstalkers in the film, and looked back at Parker to give her a hard time about it. "Yeah, I bet you'd like her to sign with her tongue, in between your legs".

"Well, it's a thought. Where else does she have room to sign", countered Parker. "Well, anywhere else since there's no trace I wrote a damn thing anywhere", Jessica replied, pointing out the obvious and putting the debate to the end.

That was when Parker said a beautiful something else that touched her in all the right places. "Well, it's imprinted in my heart". "As it is mine", a charmingly smiling Jessica responded, quickly and sincerely before dismounting Parker's head.

This presented a question to Parker, that she turned around and presented with concern as Jessica crawled around the bed beside her. "So, what next? You don't have to untie me now, do you"? "No", Jess stopped mid-crawl to assure the brunette who craved being at her mercy. Then she looked back to give Parker a hint to her fate that would have her salivating. "Next, we consummate, baby"! Considering the implications of the word "consummate" and remembering earlier mention of the strap-on harness brought a smile and a sexy "mmmmm" out of Parker.

While her mind wandered all over the place with the possibilities, she voiced her agreement with Jessica's idea of "next", "oh my. Not even married yet and we're already consummating. Just to let you know, you can consummate the fuck out of me"!

"Oh, I know, and I intend to", declared Jessica seductively as she reached across to the nightstand and retrieved what she needed. Parker giggled like a teenage girl about to make out with a really hot guy and settled for that teaser while Jessica crept down to the foot of the bed and prepared herself.

This wasn't an easy wait, though. Her last cum had now been the longest ago between she and her gorgeous young friend-with-benefits. It felt like an eternity since Jessica was on her knees, carpet-less munching her to an orgasm she'd been in dire need of at that time. This brief dry spell was more like an outright drought with no ability to touch herself and her dependence on Jessica for all stimulation. And Jessica had been good about stimulating. She got a previously squeamish Parker to so enjoy being tickled that she could've induced orgasm just with some coochie-coo on her feet. But, she didn't. She could've made a beautiful and mutually orgasmic 69 with Parker, but instead opted to use her face for a chair, though to no objection whatsoever from Parker. Then, having Jessica's taste and scent still with her, along with her feminine essence dried on her... Parker needed what her captor was going to give her, in the worst possible way before she went crazy. Just waiting made her feel like she was going to lose it. From jump street, Parker was an on-the-go, active woman that didn't like to stay still for too long. So to be lying here bound, waiting for the nice, hard fuck she'd earned was torturous.