Misadventures of Parker Posey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, Parker had the strap on off, and was sucking on the cum-glazed foot-long cock like the most delicious lollypop in creation.

She didn't take the time with it she would've like, though. It was only a matter of time before she got hers. And she couldn't wait. What Jessica didn't know was that she was submissive by nature. Part of the whole reason for these charades was so Jessica would be driven to totally fuck her up, in the nicest way.

Parker forced her mouth and the tasty cock to part ways when she heard the war cry from behind, "I AM WHISTLER'S DAUGHTER". The about-to-be-conquered beauty closed her eyes, braced herself and smiled in anticipation. Jessica was going to get her so fucking good.

And the thus-far dominated woman got off to a good start in that regard, shoulder tackling her mid-back and driving her face first onto the bed. Parker was expecting and counting on some form of retaliation. What she hadn't anticipated was Jessica launching herself at her like a missile.

She was speared to the bed so hard that she laid on the bed, genuinely stunned and hurting ever so slightly in her back at the point of impact. A boiling-blooded Jessica, on the other hand, was determined to give this sexual minx the proverbial taste of her own medicine.

Triple H was the World Wrestling Entertainment icon who was co-starring with she and Parker in "Blade: Trinity". But it was a signature move of another WWE megastar, Bill Goldberg, that had the Indie Film "Party Girl" dazed and confused on the mattress.

Now, to put her plan in motion. And it wouldn't be difficult with Parker's current condition. Following recovery from her own impact with the king-size, Jessica sat down on her knees beside the prone woman and cast aside the rope she'd brought with her that Parker had so "mistakenly" left for her use. Now Jessica leaned across Parker to grab her left hand by the wrist and place it behind her back.

Jessica smiled knowingly when Parker neither fought back, nor returned it to it's previous place at her side. This bitch SO wanted it. And Jessica Biel was a woman who aimed to please.

Next, the right hand. Jessica seized the right wrist and placed it crossed over the left. Now, she retrieved the rope and readied it in her hands. "Now you pay, you kinky little dyke slut", Jessica informed Parker as she made close circles around her wrists with the rope.

The sound of that vow made Parker's heart race. She answered giving encouragement in the guise of a threat. "You fucking better make it tight, otherwise your ass is going to feel like it's been through a paper shredder when I'm through with you".

Not one to ignore good advice, Jessica did make the bonds tight, then fed the rope through the other way, wrapping vertically around the work she'd already done a couple of times before tying a knot.

This wasn't the end of it, though. Jessica smiled, with the knowledge Parker had no clue just what kind of a pickle she was about to find herself in. She had used up very little of the long strand of rope to tie Parker's hands, but just enough to do the job. There was still plenty remaining, and she would put every inch to good use.

Holding on to what was left, she "walked" on her knees toward the foot of the bed, but only a short ways until she was right at the middle of her friend's legs, to the side.

Now, it was Jessica's turn to give commands. "Bend your knees and bring those naughty feet up to me. NOW"!

It wasn't 100% clear to Parker just what was about to happen, but feeling the tension against her wrists, she had a clue. Parker Posey was a sexual adventuress, but in all the times she'd been tied up, chained up, spreader bar-ed and handcuffed, THIS was one thing that hadn't been done to her. And she couldn't wait.

Still, Jessica would have to earn this. And Parker wanted to earn more of the fabled "woman's scorn". With the same rebellion against authority Jess had shown earlier, Parker responded hatefully to the younger actress, her legs staying just where they were, "and what if I don't? You're not woman enough to do jack shit to me, child. You're so far in over your head and you don't even know it". In further display of disobedience, Parker spread her legs eagle.

Silence followed, for the longest time thereafter. Long enough that Parker worried. Had she discouraged Jessica? Ended the potentially memorable events that would've followed? Suddenly, she heard and felt a tear that brought happiness back to her, just as hearing Jessica's voice from behind did earlier when she feared she had left.

The crotchless area of Parker's bikini ended with a "v" at the tiny, sensitive perineum area between her ass and vagina. That "v" may as well have said "tear here to open" to Jessica. Jessica took each side of the material at the "v" between her thumb and forefinger and followed the "arrow", tearing the thin sheer lace up Parker's ass all the way to the waist with the greatest of ease. Three separate rips, one at the elastic-less waistband and the other at the wafer thin sides of the bikini had the barely-there material completely off of Parker, leaving her toned little ass cheeks bare. This was one of the many nice things about dainty lingerie. It was so flimsy and easy to get off in a hurry. To have a horny young lady yank the lingerie right off her body was an erotic thrill to say the least.

Still, Parker objected, "what the fuck did you just do? Those are La Perla panties, you fucking...OWWWW". Jessica had heard just about enough of that. As Parker bitched about her expensive brand-name undies, Jess delivered an open-handed slap full force across the now totally bare buttocks. "I don't care if they're Wal-Mart panties. Now your ass is mine"!

This wasn't like the earlier whipping Parker gave Jessica, though. That first blow commenced an old fashioned spanking. Parker's stockinged legs along with profanities galore flew with Jessica spanking her like the naughtiest child, the resounding smack of hand battering ass cheeks and moans of pain saturating the room.

Except for one thing: They weren't all moans of pain. Parker loved to piss off a lover to the point that they punished her for being a naughty girl. As long as nothing like switches or belts entered the picture, it felt great. A disciplining hand was stimulation to an erogenous zone that sensitized it and provided just enough pain to feel the other person's power over you, adding to the realism of being a slave or captive.

Jessica found out Parker loved it when she arched her back, sticking her rapidly reddening ass out for more. It was things like this that made Parker so sexy. She was so fun and enthusiastic about life, particularly, Jessica was finding out, about things of an erotic nature. That gorgeous, firm ass poked out there made Jessica want to spank Parker into compliance even worse.

So, she doubled her pleasure, beginning to drive her hands down across Parker's ass with two hands, one to the curve the ass started to take going toward the legs, the other higher up toward her back.

Now Parker's ass was taking some real abuse. She pinched her eyes shut as that tenderness started to leave her more sensitive to the pain side of things. Jessica knew she had Parker when that subtle transition was made to moans of pain and other discernible verbal expressions of anguish. Nobody could withstand a spanking like this without eventually giving in.

Not long in, Jess gave Parker her way out. "You WILL do as I say if I have to do this all day. You were hard on me. Now I'm going to be twice as hard on you".

By now, Parker had lowered her crotch and with it her ass back to the bed, trying to avoid the blows, and even attempted wiggling away with no success. It was really hurting now, the unnamed "thoroughly spanked" dark shade of red to her ass showing that this was a woman who'd been through an ordeal.

There was only one choice. In a broken voice indicating her near tears, Parker said, "ok...just don't spank me anymore" in surrender to the woman she found had her own vicious side.

Parker squeezed her legs and feet together, then bent her legs at the knees, bringing the tootsies Jessica had requested up in the air.

Satisfied that the terms had been met, Jessica continued as she was before Parker put things on hold, feeding the rest of the rope up to her ankles. There was more than plenty left of the thin but sturdy strand for Jessica to make numerous, tight loops around the ankles, then change direction and make passes around the wrapping she'd already done.

With Jessica in the process of hogtying her, Parker found herself scared and excited all at once like she was a virgin again, though she was one in exactly zero senses of the word. She savored any part of herself tied up so firmly and inescapably. Especially thrilling was getting her titties and feet tied up. Kinky stuff always ensued.

This time, after earlier, though, Parker was terrified. This was one reason she had resisted earlier to begin with. She soon found out she had good reason.

Nowhere near as intense as earlier, Parker started to feel the most gentle tingle in the back of her upper right thigh, right below where the rear garter tab attached to the welt of her fully fashioned stocking. A tingle that sent a delicious chill through the right leg in question.

Nervously, Parker asked, "what are you doing now", as the sensation came ever so slowly down her leg. Jessica really gave her reason to worry with her cutsie answer that betrayed the doom it spelled for Parker. "I'm following the seam of your darling stocking with my finger, all the way to your ticklish little feet".

Gradually building up whatever emotion was cooking up inside Parker, Jessica's index finger of her right hand did just what it said it would, following the black seam down Parker's leg that represented a road to a ticklish Hell for the firmly hogtied brunette.

"Down the thigh... past the knee joint, up the calf".

Parker began frantically tugging against her bonds, as if for cherished life itself. It was bad enough knowing what was coming. For Jessica to call off her trip along the seam was like a seconds-countdown to execution day for Parker.

"Skip the rope, no seam there".

Parker could feel that finger getting closer and closer, sending her into despair. Tickling was one thing she'd generally avoided with her lovers, primarily given her preference for wearing nylons during intercourse, as the whisper thin, sensuous material made her soles even more sensitive.

When the fingertip reached the reinforced heel, Parker's eyes went wide with terror. Having Ghostface stalking her from behind, and only Deputy Dewey with a gun on the other side of a two-way mirror to save her in "Scream 3" was nothing compared to the helplessness of this. This promised a gruesome end for Parker.

Parker could feel the apocalypse upon her and in a desperation effort gave it her all to squirm free as she screamed, "HELP MEEEEE! RAPE!".

Jessica simply giggled sinisterly, remembering how well-insulated these rooms in the first class hotel were for their "noisier" guests. Jess' teasing finger had well passed Parker's heel, continuing along the seam that was a darker black than the reinforcement.

"Walkie walkie toward the soles".

When her fingertip reached those thinly covered soles, she rested it there. Jessica was nearly ready to open fire and annihilate her captive.

First, she taunted Parker, adding magnitude to her dilemma. "What is it you bad guys say, 'nobody can save you now'? How true it is. I thought I'd found your weakness and I have. Fuck stakes, silver and garlic. Everybody knows the movies are full of shit. Your feet are so tender, I could tickle you to death."

With that horrifying concept presented to an already scared "Danica", the heroic "Abigale" enacted a sinister plan fit for a villain. Standing back up on her knees, Jessica placed the rest of her fingers on the silky surface of Parker's right foot arch, and now brought the fingers of her left hand up to the hosed left foot, proceeding to lay her fingertips at the same location on the arch there.

Then, all ten fingers began moving, erratically but madly all over the soles. Parker's reaction was instant and powerful in all ways. It was a good thing Jessica also knew what she was doing when she tied a sex partner up AND the rope was made as well as it was. Parker thrashed and bucked like a wild, rodeo circuit-quality bull, but was held firm.

And the laughs? That was a given. If there were any truth to the term "laughing your ass off", Parker would've been in the market for a new derriere. Jessica's playful fingertips were getting the best of her early, working ticklish magic on both her soles and eliciting crazed laughter from the beautiful New Yorker. "Please stop. I can't stand it. Seriously, I can't. For Christ's sake, I beg you", Parker pleaded quickly before another fit of laughter came across her. A plea made in vain.

This was nothing like earlier when Jessica temporarily had control of one foot. Now, Parker was defenseless, forced to take everything she dished out to BOTH feet.

And it got worse when Jessica's long fingernails got into the act, brushing back and forth lightly across the vulnerable soles. Her feet tickled so much and her laughter was so hard it was as energy consuming as an orgasm. Parker's body started to tremble, her skin beginning to glisten with sweat from her exertions just from the last few seconds. This was something shaking the entire world that was her slinky, lovable 5'5" body.

Including the most precious part of all. Parker had already cum, and the tickling was like a vicious war waged on her. But it was proving to be a blessing in disguise, as the eroticism of her tied up feet being toyed around with was making her pussy tingle again, right along with her soles. Fact was, as she was subjected to the tickle torture and got used to the fingertips and toenails dancing all over one of her biggest "Oh my..." spots, she started not only to get used to it, but enjoy it. Already she was a "bottom" and "sub" by nature. And it was hard to remember when she had been this thoroughly dominated. Never through her pleasure-inducing feet she liked rubbing together during masturbation, or against another pair of feet, bare or hosed, during coitus.

It was a good thing Parker was starting to enjoy it, as Jessica was now really digging her fingers in, transforming the entire bottom of her feet into piano keys to furiously play as a pianist would Bach. The feet wiggled as Parker giggled, making Jessica smile herself, her heart touched by the lovely sights and sounds of the little black haired Goddess she had at her mercy.

This was partly punishment for the earlier not-so-pleasant kick to the crotch, as well as her own pleasure derived from getting to dominate Parker. But it was mostly for Parker's pleasure. She felt the spur-of-the-moment tickling before was something her lover was new to. And, as Parker had done tonight introducing her to lovely new pussy pleasing ways of having fun with another lady, Jessica wanted to broaden her horizons. It was working.

The foot fetish Parker had wasn't universal among women. Something closer to common among ladies in pleasure was the toes curling. And that was what Parker's did, rolling them up tightly as her feet lightly wiggled about. So far her foot movements had been erratic and crazed, just like the rest of her body that had thrashed so franticly. Now, though, she was relaxing enough to keep in one position.

Wondering about these signs, Jessica paid closer attention to what was coming out of her mouth, to notice that they were moans coming between giggles. Moans of pleasure.

It appeared that Jessica had helped Parker turn a corner. Testing her theory that Parker was enjoying herself far more than a true damsel-in-distress was supposed to, her fingers came to a halt.

Parker was having a grand time, starting to get a taste for the tickling sensation to her feet and the other sensations it was bringing to the slick, cummy honey pot between her legs when... nothing.

Expecting and wanting more, Parker asked, "what happened"? With a sigh of disappointment, Jessica answered, "well, you can't take any more, wanted me to stop for the sake of God... so, I guess that's it". Parker came to realize herself how much she was loving it because hearing that Jess was through was an emotional fall like one down an elevator shaft. She wanted more! But how to tell Jessica that and admit she liked it. Oh, what the Hell. Same way as always.

"NOOOOO, PLEASE DON'T STOP! I WANT IT! I WANT YOUR FINGERS ALL OVER MY FEET, TICKLING ME SENSELESS! USE A FEATHER, LOCK MY ANKLES IN STOCKS. WHATEVER YOU DO, PLEASE COOCHIE COO ME"! Parker's newest kinky passion was even stronger than she imagined. Remembering how hard she'd fought it earlier, Jessica's eyes opened wide in shock.

Pressing the issue, and stretching her fingers in preparation, she questioned Parker, "and here I thought I was violating you to the point that you need outside help". Parker wasted no time answering. She would do or say anything to keep herself under this abuse and mastery by Jessica. "I WANT YOU TO VIOLATE ME! KEEP ME TIED UP AND LOCKED UP! YOUR NAUGHTY LITTLE FUCK SLAVE TO TICKLE AND RAPE WHEN YOU LIKE"! Jess was amazed. Parker had transitioned to a full blow ticklee with a desire to have her feet locked in stocks and feathered.

Playing with the little brown eyed beauty, she readied her fingertips again, this time digging them under her nylon-sheathed toes. Parker groaned in relief and delight, anticipating the continuation of her tickle torture. And it began again, with Jessica using her fingertips-turned-weapons to tickle under her toes and the joints between them and the rest of her feet.

Wiggles and giggles followed immediately with Parker's toes flailing about adorably and the same heart-touching laughter escaping her luscious lips. "Do you mean you like this", Jessica asked, still playfully doing her thing. This spot apparently as ticklish as any, all Parker could do to answer was furiously nod her head affirmatively.

That was when it stopped again. "What the fuck", Parker vulgarly asked, distraught that Jessica was playing games again. Jessica smiled at her aggravation. She wasn't the vengeful type, but after Parker had kept her on the edge for so long, nobody including Parker herself could say she didn't have this coming to her.

Jessica wanted to keep this up, but she had her terms for doing so. To present them, she turned around and laid down to the right of Parker, on her side.

Her first look directly at her face found it drenched in sweat, black hair in a lovely mess all over her forehead and disappointment in her expression. But her captivating visage again became one of happiness again when she found Jessica's own lovely face, that she hoped to be her first vision in the morning, before her. Her seductive brown eyes went wide, along with her mouth, making a tickle-less smile. "Hello there", said Parker lovingly. Beyond all the games and role playing, these two just liked to be together.

Smiling back at Parker and returning her affectionate gaze in whole, Jessica softly addressed Parker, as she brushed the sweat-wetted locks of hair from her eyes. "Hello there back, slut. Now, if I'm going to keep torturing your feet, we have to come to an agreement. First, no more slaughtering humans and keeping them comatose in centers to harvest their blood". Not giving a care at this point about any human, vampire or alien, or any other life form but the darling young lady in front of her, Parker nodded her head in agreement, adding "yeah, whatever you say. As drinks go, blood isn't at the top of my list anyway".

1...678910...12