Misadventures of Stan Ch. 03

Story Info
A story about Incest.
2.7k words
4.23
39.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I stood stroking my cock in front of my daughter, was the most liberating experience of my mundane life. I wondered whether or not I had considered the implications of my actions thoroughly enough? I was intelligent and at times very wise, but often these traits were undermined by my weaknesses and my tendency to migrate towards them, and normally without any prior notice.

She was shocked and I apologised. My cock went limp and I was heading out but she stopped me and brought me back inside her room. She laid out a towel on her bed and I lay on that beside her in complete silence for an eternity, just looking up towards the ceiling. My thoughts would have been dampened by my pounding heart. I could not hear them. I already knew what was happening inside of her. Something complicated. Like a powerful processor that was designed to calculate permutations and identify the optimum solutions.

The level of empathy she oozed was apparent in all of her decisions. Other people had to be treated first, before she could attend to her own needs. This selflessness was something I enjoyed exploiting I am sorry to say. I preyed on it like a blood thirsty leech. In reply she would relax even further and let me suck on her as much as I desired (not literally speaking).

It was a quiet evening in, but outside it was lashing down with rain. Pellets were rattling against the window.

'You're free to stay here tonight dad, if you want.' She offered. It meant sleep but no touching. I was however granted access to wank by virtue of her subtle placement of tissues on the bed. It was done with some notable affection. I love the way she neatly folded the tissue into three layers making sure no side was askew, and then remained positioned on her stomach with an arm up to support her head. Her face; like a stadium floodlight in my direction, watching me and my body. She was a spectator that showed no expression of curiosity on her face but, rather, one of a person who seemed completely at ease with what was unfolding before her.

A fiddled around a bit; dragged my limp cock back with a finger and then released. It kind of wobbled and returned back to the centre. My eyes always took interest in landscapes and in particular, the landscape of the female body. I couldn't escape but notice her body when she was 16. Her dress sense had undergone changes. All the heavy, loose tops were binned; replaced with the essential kinky teenage fashions of the moment. She certainly caught me by surprise a number of times walking around the house in tartan mini skirts, tube tops, platform shoes and glossy lips.

I was already wanking off to thoughts of my dead mother, I didn't need this. After all, was it ok for me to think my daughter was hot? Was it ok to fuck her in my head? My dick answered all my questions for me in typical style, causing me to adapt my reasoning to its logic. Advising me to fuck any pussy I wanted. Be more Viking in my approach, more aggressive, like I had become with my dead mother.

I noticed that, prior to switching my fantasy's, I was performing the most extreme hardcore sessions of intercourse with my mother; the darker the better. Each session had to top the previous, and each session lasted longer, because I really wanted to enjoy what I was doing to my mother for as long as possible. I could wank for hours, but it would depend on how empty the house was. The best sessions were in an empty house. I would lie nude in bed and have my door wide open. Such good times!

Eventually, my mum was not stimulating me any longer. But I had a replacement in mind. Penelope. I had now reached a new level of depravity. Subject was still incest but the taboo was less acceptable, because a) it was with my daughter, whom I adored and b) she was only 16 and very much alive. But man was she hot! Just thinking about her made my dick stand up; it rose like a vampire from its coffin and greeted me with approval. I realised then I could not fuck mum again. It just wasn't controversial enough anymore. I needed to tap my daughters arse now.

I had a lot of great sex with my daughter; all mental projections maybe, but as real to me as I wanted. Fast forward 10 years and now she was watching me wank off. After the first night, we were together every night for 2 months. On weekends, we would try different rooms around the house. I would spank my monkey and she would watch. She never smiled much, nor seemed bored either, but was like a kind of nurse. My tissues were always prepared in front of me, towel placed on any surface, be it couch, bed or carpet. The trickiest moment was when I was ready to shoot. I wasn't always on target. She always cleaned up afterwards anyway. It was all good fun.

On our last night together (as I would learn afterwards), her mood was decidedly raunchy. She sat kneeled in front of me with arms crossed over my knees. I sat on her bed and stroked my 9inch dick, the tip of which wasn't far away from her glossy lips. She had dressed up for me like days of old. Her old miniskirt and tube top.

'What kind of things did you do to your mum?' She asked me running her hands up my thighs. 'Don't hold back any details.' She finished.

STROKE STROKE STROKE!!!

This wasn't Penelope before me - it was lustful sex demon. She seemed possessed. Somehow, I figured a priest would not be interested in exorcisms at this point; he would be salivating while fucking my daughter like a dog. He would let me watch hopefully.

'Whatever you can think of ... I did it.' I muttered under ragged breath

STROKE STROKE STROKE!!

'Did you ....' Penelope started, caressing my calves with the back of her fingers '...out of curiosity like, you know... fuck her up the arse?' She asked, her widening eyes staring into mine.

'I did and she loved it. She... ungh.. Loved the dirty stuff more than me.'

'I'm not surprised she liked it daddy. 9 inches of your cock meat inside her tight arse, violating her body.' She said sniffing around my cock like animal. I moved closer to the edge of the bed and brought my dick at an angle just above my daughter's nose. My balls smacked against her cleft chin. SNIFFFFFFF!!!!

'Mmmmmm.' She purred. My little incest kitten. My muffin, my sweet incest cake. Her pink glossy lips peeled open like a springtime flower. Her tongue peered out like a snake about to leave its den and what a long snake.

She licked the underside of my cock. 'Mmmm Daddy cock.' She said to herself.

Ungh!!!

One lick ignited a fire; got pistons pumping and veins throbbing. 'Oh yes baby! Lick Lick Lick!!!'

'Wait.' She said leaning away slightly so she could peel off her tube top. What it revealed was a flat chest with pointy nipples; small and cute. She scuttled between my legs spreading apart wider to make sure she could fit inside. She was tiny so she didn't need much space. She removed my hand from its choke hold and wrapped her little spindly fingers around my thick meat pole. They appeared to be thicker than her wrists!

She gave me a dirty smile 'Oh my.' She said feeling the full length of my shaft. She seemed to enjoy the way my foreskin stretched when it was yanked upwards and how my head disappeared inside my helmet. Sometimes she would let go just to see it all slink back into position.

STROKE STROKE STROKE STROKE STROKE STROKE!!

'It's so fucking long!' She said through gritted teeth trying not to let out her lustful moans trying to find a gap through the calcium bars.

She came up a little more, leaning towards one side of my leg and stroking my cock with one hand while her other one applied vertical caresses to my chest and stomach area. I could feel her nails wading through my hair and it tickled. It was sensual.

She licked my cock Ungh! Held it like a microphone and kissed the tip with her glossy lips. Unnngh! Oh my little pixie! My sweet SWEET incest kitten.

She purred 'Meeoowww' her paws rubbing against me, her long darting tongue complimenting my foreskin with glorious licking action. LICK LICK LICK!! OhhhOhhhhOhhhh yeaaahhh!! 'Oh Baby!!' I moaned. 'In your mouth...ungh... take it in your mouth.'

She kissed and kissed and sucked the tip of my dick thoroughly. LICKKK LICCCCKKK LICCKKK SUCK SUCK!!

She stopped. Stood up and put her arms around my neck. I held her by the hips and explored the bare skin of her small back. Her frame was light and I felt quite powerful and dominant; no longer a nervous wreck. I pulled her in and engulfed a nipple and its areola in my mouth. My tongue swam around her pink cone and felt it begin to harden and become pointier. My daughter just watched me and moaned. The sensation of my tongue against her nipple caused her thighs to rub up against my dick. She was in a high state of arousal. 'Come on daddy... Ungh.... fuck me.... come on papa ... Ungh.'

My hands were roaming, exploring the fine contours of Penelope's vulnerable frame. If I wanted to have her, I didn't need to ask, I could just over power her I thought. I couldn't help think such hideous things when I was horny and reasoned that it was all role-play designed to enable relief; to optimise it. I traced my fingers along the belt and as she was busy ruffling my hair I tugged at it playfully until one pull saw it completely removed. Her skirt loosened up at the top and slid around the nape of her waist. Her pelvic bones were slightly visible though the good thing about Penelope was despite her slender frame, she was not bony. Her body was compact and beautifully toned.

She leant down for a peck but I moved away teasingly. She tried again and this time I did not move; my lips locking with hers. Her glossy lips were so sticky and great to look at. They especially looked good on my dick. LICK LICK LICK LICK!! I began fondling her soft arse through the rough tartan cloth and she gasped. OOHH!! Wow! Finally! They felt much better than I imagined they would. Each cheek was bigger... fleshier. I snuck low and under and ran my hands up her skirt. OMFG!! (Oh My Fucking God!!) Like water balloons wrapped in silk! I enjoyed a leisurely 10minutes just stroking, grabbing and kneading my daughters amazing ass. She was caressing my face and leaning down to kiss it over and over.

'I love you daddy!' We hugged. Our faces aligned and we made out. It was passionate and fucking steamy as heck. I hardly noticed when we collapsed on the bed and she tumbled into me, her lips battering my neck and chest, her tongue invading my skin which such ferocity that I almost felt like I was being raped. The sudden rush of electric heat from my daughter was something that had built up over a long time. She was very sassy and a brilliant tease. Often she would slow down just to lift up her head and gaze into my eyes; tell me something she was thinking.

'If I had a cock daddy, Ungh... I would make you suck it.'

'Call me Stan.' I said.

'I'd do anything for you right now Stan. My dad. My lovely woverly dad.' She said kissing his neck after each word spoken.'

It was weird feeling my daughter's naked body grinding up against mine. A shock to the system; like I'd downed a glass of vodka thinking it was tap water.

She was climbing all over me, kissing me from head to toe. Licking me so much I felt completely lubricated and sticky as hell. She loved my dick the most. Who wouldn't?

The first time I shot my load prematurely it shot up over my stomach and squirted onto her as well. She smiled and played with my cum, making swirly circles on my love handles with my sperm; with daddy's sperm. Oh my daughter was a natural. She crawled back down to my genitals and sucked on my cum-oozing cock. MMMMM!!! Yummy!!!!!

I wanted her to stop but she wouldn't. She licked my balls well; like an over excited dog. I had to keep looking at her to figure out if she was my daughter or a dream. You know how a face seems to become unrecognisable the longer you stare at it, I didn't get that feeling. Luckily. 'I love you.' I told her frequently. But this made her mad. 'Why are you telling me now?' She said hurt, swapping dick from one hand to the other. Kissing it and loving it. In her lust she had developed an incoherent personality; she was swimming in all kinds of alternating moods and I particularly enjoyed seeing her angry.

'Come here.' I snapped. She clambered up to me straight away. She kissed my ear and told me she didn't want to go to hell. I caressed the back of my daughters head and told her sexist joke about how many women it takes to fit a light bulb. She laughed and told me I was an idiot. We kissed. It was very intimate and the matching embrace complimented the scene.

I put my tongue inside her mouth and she reciprocated. She held my face with both hands and sucked on my tongue for a while. My dick was on the rise again. It had lifted up and was positioned between my daughter's legs, halted by her vagina. .

Penelope guided my meat pole inside her pussy and gasped. It was big and she was loving it. Her hips began to move like a locomotion train and within minutes her arse was jigging up and down furiously in and out of my dick. She really knew how to shake her arse!

OOHHH BABYY!!!! OOOHH BABBYY!! OOHHH BABBYYY!!

SCHLOP-SCHLOP-SCHLOP-SCHLOPPP!!!! She rode me with an honest aggression that I loved. Really tore into my dick with her tight incestuous cunt. We were sweating like pigs and squealing like them too. The bed was threatening to collapse but we couldn't stop for nothing.

When I was ready I just shot my entire load inside my daughters pussy, I couldn't help it. She rested her glistening body on top of mine, both our chests beating hurriedly against each other. Her eyes closed but her hands weren't finished. She roamed up to my arms and tickled my skin with her nails.

The little pixie was finally spent. 'I love you so much.' I told her, but this time she was not angry. I had wanted to fuck her and my dream had come true. I gave myself a low 5 by smacking her butt. By contrast, Penelope had very little to celebrate about, not only had she just fucked her own father but he had also impregnated her with his sperm. Now she had to decide whether to keep it but did not want to think about it in this moment. .

When I woke up the next morning, Penelope was gone. She left me a letter by the fridge in the kitchen. In short, it read:

'Dear Stan,

I'm glad we finally got together. I always wanted to fuck you. But I wasn't prepared for the feelings afterwards. I'm sorry I had to leave... The guilt was too much for me to bear... Maybe I will return one day with your son (not Peter). So, you heard right the first time, I decided to keep the child I hope you approve. And... I hope you forgive me daddy. I will love you always.

Your incest kitten,

Penelope xxx'

[End of Story]