Misako Ch. 01

Story Info
He finds passion with older woman he met at work.
1.3k words
4.19
79.1k
16
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
socalrhino
socalrhino
12 Followers

It was a hot Wednesday afternoon and I was at my retail desk with my manager and a beautiful Asian woman walked in and her and I got to talking as I completed her transaction. She was about 5'1", 110 pounds, small but still perky tits, and a great smile. She looked to me to be about 40-45 years old and she made the casual comment of whether my boss and I were a couple or not. I said no of course and she just smiled and walked out.

A month later she came back in and we made small talk again, this time she mentioned that she is going to prepay for her storage unit for 6 months at a time. I playfully said not to because then I couldn't talk to her anymore. She playfully said that we keep the phone #s on file and to give her a call sometime.

I thought about what she said for two days. If she didn't want me to call, she wouldn't have said to right? I just didn't want to get fired.

On a Friday night, I called her. "Hello, may I speak with Misako?"

"This is Misako. Is this Jason? I didn't expect you to call me so soon. But I am glad you took me up on my offer."

We talked for a while and I asked her if she would like to meet for coffee somewhere. She said yes and we met at a coffee shop near my office. I was feeling good as I climbed out of my truck and walked to the shop. I stand about 5'10", short light brown hair, and weigh about 250 pounds. I am by no means a bodybuilder, but a very thick, muscular man. I was wearing a dark blue button up shirt with short sleeves and a pair of jeans.

When I saw Misako, I walked over to her and extended my hand to be polite. She stood up and opened up for a hug. I leaned in and smelled her. She smelled wonderful. Her little breasts were soft as they crushed against my chest and my hands wrapped all around her tiny body.

"I have been wanting to see you and talk to you away from my work since the first time I met you. I am glad you wanted to see me too."

"Jason, I asked if you and your boss were a couple because I find you attractive! Don't be shy with me, just get to know me"

We talked for about an hour and my hands were very gently stroking her forearm, giving her goose pimples along her skin. She kept smiling at me and all I could think about was my lips resting against her neck, feeling her body warm to my touch.

When the date was over, we both said our goodbyes, gave a small kiss that lasted about 10 seconds and walked to our cars.

The next day, my phone rang at about 9 o clock. It was a blocked #, but I answered it and was surprised to hear Misako's voice.

"Jason, I took the day off of work today and want you to come over. I don't like the way our date ended last night and want to get to know you more."

I drove to her house and as she opened the door she was wearing a light robe that clung to her naked body ever so gently. I immediately walked in the door and with one hand closing the door, the other slipped inside her robe, exposing her nakedness to me and cupping her ass. My lips met hers and we embraced and kissed in her foyer just taking each other in.

She led me to her bedroom and laid down in front of me, the robe keeping secrets from me as I could see a full thick triangle of dark hair covering her pussy whose scent was already filling the room. Her fingers were tracing the robe as her nipples were extending hard from her small breasts. She was looking at me and smiling as I started to undress and motioned for me to climb on her bed once I was done.

My hands traveled up her torso revealing her smooth creamy skin to my sight and my lips caught hers in another long deep kiss. My cock was hanging heavily as it was filling with blood and was nestled into the thick mat of hair above her pussy. My hands started to travel up and down her legs as my lips kept exploring her lips, neck, shoulders, and face.

I moved down to her erect nipples and took her whole breast in my mouth, letting my warm lips slowly close around her nipple and releasing. I then traveled down her stomach, kissing and caressing her whole body until I was facing her sweet opening. Her clit was already sticking out, ready to be teased and I took a finger and just rubbed it slowly, applying light pressure to watch her squirm. I then leaned forward and swallowed her clit, playing with it in my mouth by flicking my tongue at it. Misako was moaning in pleasure as my hands were still caressing her nakedness and my lips and tongue were dancing on her clit. I then grabbed the back of her legs and pushed them forward, opening her pussy to my touch, letting my tongue dab in and out of her before again flicking her clit.

"Jason, I'm coming!" she screamed and held my face firmly panted in her as she came in wave after wave of pleasure.

I allowed her orgasm to subside before letting my tongue trace a sticky, wet trail down to her puckered ass and started to lick at her hole. My other hand was resting on her bush and my thumb was rubbing her clit in tiny circles.

I loved the way this woman looked, felt, moved, smelled, tasted. I was in absolute heaven! She kept moaning and groaning, telling me how nice I felt and that she wanted more.

I removed my tongue from her ass and said that I was ready to be inside of her. We parted her legs and my cock was throbbing, ready to be swallowed by her warm waiting pussy.

The tip of my cock looked huge as her pussy was so small. "Jason, please don't hurt me." That was all she said as I nudged the tip into her. Misako winced a little bit and I could feel that she was extremely tight and this was going to have to be worked in slowly. I pushed a little more and my cock was starting to cover itself in her juices which were flowing freely and each time I pushed another inch went in smoothly until all 8 inches were inside. I leaned forward and kissed her, letting her get used to the feeling of my thickness and hardness inside of her.

After a few kisses, I started to thrust slowly, letting the hairs on her pussy trace my cock with each pulling out and swallowing me inside of her again with each penetration. She felt amazing and her eyes were looking at me lovingly and with a fierceness I hadn't seen in her yet.

"Jason, pick it up. I want you to fuck me now. I know you like me but please, USE ME!!!"

She didn't have to tell me twice! I started slamming my cock into her, watching the built up tears in her eyes start to fall down her cheeks as my cock was stretching her to the limit. My balls were slapping against her ass and she was painfully scratching my back and clawing at my chest. My orgasm was building inside of me and she screamed to fill her with my cum.

"AAAAARGGHH" was all I could muster as my body shook violently when my orgasm flooded her walls. I collapsed next to her, breathing heavily and watching as she stuck her fingers in her snatch and then licked them clean.

That was two days ago.

socalrhino
socalrhino
12 Followers