Misbehavin'

Story Info
Mom comes to her son's rescue.
11.3k words
4.43
470.3k
124
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

If graphic sex and sordid acts offend you, please look elsewhere for entertainment. However, if these are what trigger your giggles, read on...

*

Allie Cooper sat in the outer office waiting for Mr. Jones, the prep-school principal, to return. She didn't need this aggravation she thought. Her son was in trouble again, and with her husband serving in Iraq, things seemed to be slipping away from her. She began to sob, a tear finding its way down her cheek. Just then, the door swung open, and Mr. Jones made his way to his office door, pausing as the admin assistant whispered to him and pointed towards Allie. Mr. Jones looked and then with a furrowed brow, asked Allie to join him in his office. Allie stood, her emotions suppressed for the moment, and walked past Mr. Jones into the office and sat in a stiff, arm chair facing his large disheveled desk.

Mr. Jones walked to edge of the desk, and rather than sitting in the chair, perched himself with one leg dangling over the corner of the desk so he could look down at her. "Your son has been into mischief, again, Mrs. Cooper." He said flatly. "For a high school graduate in a private college prep-school program he should be more responsible."

"I understand, but his father is away and he's just too much to handle," a small sob escapes her as she explained, looking rather pitiful. Life was hard for her, even harder now that she had to be everything to everyone.

"Mrs. Cooper, you have to understand that I have a responsibility to parents and the other kids in this school to discipline him because of these infractions. I don't take any pleasure in this, but it is by the rule book."

"What is his punishment?" She manages to look up, but not into his eyes.

"Suspension for two days, then, in-school detention for a week," He says as he stood, towering over her now.

"Oh, no! That will keep him from applying to college this year." She gasped, standing on wobbly legs, "There must be something else he can do.

"I understand your position, Mrs. Cooper, but understand my situation; I have to follow the rules too." He said, almost apologetically. "However..." He continued, and then stopped.

"Yes." She asks, "What were you thinking of, Mr. Jones. Is there something else?"

Well, maybe I could talk to him, along with you of course, together, to see if there is anything we can do differently, but it would have to be tonight, the punishment report has to be sent to the Board of Education tomorrow."

"Oh, I know we can work this out Mr. Jones, I know we can."

"Tonight at eight then, at your home, we'll talk this out."

"Oh, yes, please, at eight, thank you Mr. Jones, thank you."

***

Allie cleaned up the living room, frantically trying to at least appear like she kept house. The doorbell rang and it startled her, she was expecting it, but it made her jump just the same. She moved to the door, opened it and invited Mr. Jones inside. As she closed the door behind him, she called toward the back of the house, "Jack, Mr. Jones is here."

Allie showed Mr. Jones a chair, and said, "Thank you for coming."

Jack entered the room and plopped down as far as he could from the two adults.

Mr. Jones began by asking Jack if he had any problems that he would like to talk about. Jack ignored the inquiry and avoided looking toward them. Mr. Jones tried again, and was again rebuffed. This time Mr. Jones rose to his feet and began to leave.

Allie, seeing this, jumped to her feet and said, "Please Mr. Jones, stay." Turning to Jack she raises her voice and levels her gaze at him saying, "Mr. Jones has come here to save your butt, Jack, you better start talking to him."

"Fuck you! He's not my dad." Jack yells, tears welling in his eyes as he turns and runs from the room.

Allie begins to cry, sobbing uncontrollably, and collapses to the floor. Mr. Jones moved to help her up and managed to get her on the couch, noticing that she has lost a button on her blouse, allowing him to see her bare breasts as he hovered over her. He lingered a moment intrigued by the erotic view of this rather lovely woman. Allie glanced upward, briefly, and sees his lustful stare, she follows his eyes to her breasts and without reservation pulls him to her, smothering his mouth with hers as she searches desperately for his tongue.

Breaking her hold on him, Mr. Jones says, "Allie, you're a beautiful woman, and I hate to see you upset. I hate to see you crying like you were just now. I wish I could do something to help, to calm you down, to help you relax. Do you think I could? Do you think I could do that? Help you relax ... relax ... and calm down? Could I do that ... Hmm?" His intentions masked by this façade, he reveled in the thought that this opportunity came along when it did.

Allie was transfixed as she stared into Mr. Jones' hypnotizing eyes. She felt his hand up between her trembling thighs now, kneading them, stroking them, and threatening to turn the slumbering fires in her loins to raging storms. She now felt trembles of pleasure surge through her body, up in between her ivory-hued breasts, and down again to the quivering walls of her clasping, grasping, vagina. But she could do nothing. She couldn't open her mouth. Her surprise at finding herself involved sexually with a man not her husband, and not being able to ignore the incredibly pleasurable throbbing, froze her mind to everything but the physical sensations now streaming in to her consciousness.

Suddenly, Mr. Jones' right hand moved quickly around and turned Allie's delicate face to him. She gasped with the force of his move, and as her mouth opened he covered it with his own, forcing his swiftly darting tongue deep into her resisting cavity. She desperately tried to free herself, and then as quickly, thrust herself into his arms, lancing her own tongue at his, and encircling it in the darkness of her frantically moving mouth. Her emotions were fluctuating between lust and fear.

Mr. Jones gasped with surprise at the unexpected response from this aroused young housewife, and then flexed his hands into the softness of her flesh. She moaned in pleasure, and Mr. Jones' hands moved over her body, along the narrowness of her waist, over the voluptuously rounded curve of her hips and into the naked hardness of her valley below. She clutched his hand as his fingers gathered the folds of her skirt and he reached to touch the crease of her hot loins.

"No, Mr. Jones, my God, what am I doing?" Allie cried, suddenly coming to her senses. "Stop! No! Please!"

Mr. Jones didn't answer, he simply freed his hand from her grasp, and began brushing his fingers lightly over the moistening lips of her shivering vagina.

"Aaaahhh!" Allie sighed, beginning to lose all control over her actions, beginning to forget her resolve, her pride, even her husband, as her mind became attuned to one thing, and one thing only; the blistering heat generated by the expertly moving hands of her passion-aroused guest.

"Does that feel good, Mrs. Cooper?" Mr. Jones panted, "Do you want me to keep on?"

"Oh God, yes ... yes ..." Allie managed to get out. She was a totally aroused female now, straining with desire after only a few minutes of sexual manipulation. She was tortured now with the effort, not of trying to impose her reason on the mindless passion that was overcoming her, but trying to keep that reason at bay, trying to keep it away long enough so that her body might be satisfied sexually.

"Do you want me to go on, Mrs. Cooper?" Mr. Jones asked, drawing his hand out from underneath her parted skirt.

"Yes ... please ... yes ..." the luscious young mother moaned.

"Then you're going to have to do something for me first." With a groan, Mr. Jones shifted himself on the seat, and unzipped the zipper on his bulging pants. "Now, go on dear, take out my cock."

An undesired shudder of sensual excitement quivered through the young woman at his command, yet she couldn't do as he asked. She fought the pin-pricks of sensation which rose up through her belly. "No, please ..."

Once again Mr. Jones reached over for her, well aware of the hopeless battle raging within his aroused young woman. He slid his hand under her skirt and along the soft, warm flesh of her inner thigh and she merely moaned, no longer trying to stop him.

With thumb and forefinger he spread the fleshy lips of golden pubic hair lining the outside of her moist, pink cunt. Allie sat back, holding her breath, still unable to offer more than token resistance to his hands coursing over her body. The exquisite feeling of air rushing over the rising bud of her clitoris rippled through her now jelly-like muscles and out into the nipples of her excitedly heaving breasts, destroying all feeling of debasement, humiliation, or anything else but the delightful pleasures building within her. The straining thighs relaxed and parted loosely as she turned toward Mr. Jones with a low, surrendering moan, as if her mind were separate from her body.

Her hand moved across his pants and slid inside his open fly and clasped his heavy, thick cock. And to her horrified amazement, she found that her fingers, of their own volition, were pushing his jockey shorts aside and bringing the hard, fleshy rod out of its prison, out until it stood up menacingly and erect, her long fingers wrapping themselves lovingly around it.

"Ahhh, that's it, baby," Mr. Jones grunted. He undid his belt and top trouser button, and allowed Allie to slide his pants down, and then his shorts. Now he was sitting nakedly displayed on the couch. In spite of her revulsion, something made Allie caress and stroke his throbbing cock, manipulating the long foreskin up and down over the angry red coronal rim. She slid her hand down the hotly throbbing shaft to its base and then below, to cup and squeeze his sperm-bloated testicles reverently, cradling them with inherent affection, then trailing back up to pinch at the beautifully formed rod of aching male-flesh with tiny, nipping pressures.

Her hips ground of their own volition hotly down against the seat and she heard her own purring, animal-like sounds emitting painfully from between her passion-clenched teeth. She couldn't believe it! Yet, it was happening to her, by her ... What is wrong with me? she thought, confused. I can't stop myself ... I want to touch his penis! I have to touch it ... ooooh, God!

Mr. Jones sat back, not touching her now, luxuriating in the submission that had fully overtaken the woman. She was kissing his neck, his cheek, his ears and eyes and lips, her hot, wet, little tongue licking at him wildly ... not knowing or caring any longer what spell had come over her, her glazed mind filled only with the credo of his magnificent cock.

Mr. Jones was mesmerized with the breathtaking loveliness of the young woman. Her firm, sleek body was an entrancing combination of swelling breasts and thighs, and he gaped at the velvet-like, honey-covered silken down that she was exploring gently with her fingers now, the junction of her slightly spread thighs. The thin, pink, hair-lined slit running the full length of her openly spread cunt caused his mouth to water, and his tongue flicked over his lips in keen anticipation as he watched the glassy expression in her eyes.

"Get down between my legs," Mr. Jones ordered, watching her firm breasts dance and her lush, rounded buttocks sway as she crawled on all fours to his command, her beautiful long tresses pouring down over her shoulders like a cascading, golden waterfall. "Now lick my cock, baby. Put my cock in your mouth and suck ..."

And she did, even though this was one of the things she had never done to a man before, even her husband. Making him cum with her hand was one thing—but kissing a man on his penis was something only perverts did, only sick people! But I must be sick ... I can't help myself ... I want to suck his cock, just like he wants ... Dear God ...

Allie lavished Mr. Jones's quivering shaft before her with her warm, wet tongue, brushing and grazing from its base along its blood-thickened underside up to its lust-hardened cock-head, sucking, playing, kissing with long hungry strokes ... then back down to its base and to the black-haired pubic growth and then lower, down around the distended, bloated sac of his testicles, hot from their load of sperm.

Her first taste of pungent male spice instigated wild tremors of delight in her young body, and she uncontrollably balanced herself on one arm while she reached back with her other and slowly, tenderly felt her breasts and nipples, belly and thighs. Allie was wild with frenzy, her stomach and vagina churning now with a spastic need that she had never dreamed existed and which was driving her to the point of orgasmic madness. God ... she loved this! Quickly she trailed her tongue back over Mr. Jones's hair-covered balls and along the heavily throbbing shaft to its lewdly bobbing head, and with a tiny groan, slipped her lips wetly down over it. God! She wanted to suck his thick male sperm down into her throat and belly!

She began to suck and lick in earnest now, and though a small shudder of revulsion at what she was allowing herself to do passed through her momentarily, she realized that the exquisite deliciousness of Mr. Jones's cock was too much to resist. She felt the wiry hair of his loins rub against her with every thrust, and as greater sensations of abandoned ecstasy grew to burn her vagina still hotter, nothing mattered but the sweet agony of the lewd desires which rippled through her almost-naked flesh.

Dear God. This isn't happening. Her mind kept repeating over and over, but she knew it was, and the pungent odors of Mr. Jones' lust-engorged cock slithering in and out of her lips stung her flared nostrils and she began to insanely run her tongue faster over his hotly pulsating shaft and bulging cock-head. She may be sick, she thought crazily, but she didn't want this to stop. Her cunt contracted involuntarily as the lascivious thought raced out of control through her passion-fogged mind.

"Now, baby," Mr. Jones hissed down at her, "beg for it."

"Mmmmmm," Allie mewled, her mouth still oval, tautly around his throbbing hardness. "Ohhh, yes ... yes ..." Her words were muffled and indistinct, but deeply felt, for all control of her body was gone.

"Beg me to cum in your mouth, baby," he commanded, continuing to grind his cock into her wet quivering throat.

"Ohhh, yes ... cum in my mouth!" she babbled, the thought of her own lips spewing out those lewd desires for the first time in her life sending new lascivious thrills racing through her.

Mr. Jones felt the softness of her tongue swirling around the apex of his penis and flicking magically all around his shaft, and he flexed his buttocks, watching the woman's honey-blonde head bob crazily up and down as she worked her mouth around his still swelling, hammering cock. It was a masterful sight, he thought, watching it, though he wondered why she didn't choke. Great whirls of heat were building in the sac of his testicles, and he could see tiny rivulets of perspiration rolling in thin droplets from the side of Allie's firm, white-skinned body. "Suck me, baby, suck me harder!"

In a wild, maniacal need for fulfillment, Allie sucked his lust-hardened penis like a wanton whore, and the thickly pummeling instrument disappeared in strange, lengthening fusion with her face as Mr. Jones drove upward with hollowing buttocks, sinking his penis far up into the tormented young housewife's open mouth until his pubic hair brushed the tip of her nose. His sperm-bloated balls danced lewdly beneath, slapping in unison with his thrusts hard against her upraised chin. Then, his climax rolling out of his balls like a thunder-cloud out of the sky, Mr. Jones suddenly jerked his cock from her roundly sucking lips, holding his huge, red gland about two inches away from her puckered mouth.

"Oh, no Mr. Jones ... please, I want it! I must have it!" pleaded the stricken woman, groaning with the agonizing and over powering fire of her unfulfilled lust fanning out of control in her pulsating cunt, and tried to pull him to her, her mouth gaping at his wildly jumping cock.

But before she could close her widely open lips over his cock again, it began to spew hot, sticky cum directly into the searching cavern of her mouth, and the thick, quick spurts streamed lewdly from the dancing tip filling her waiting mouth to the brim. She swallowed voraciously, trying not to lose a drop of the hot, lust-inciting fluid, rapidly attempting to keep up with the wildly ejaculating cock squirting its load of lewd male cum into her face. Mr. Jones throbbed out the last of his cock's stream of semen, and then a thin string of sticky white fluid ran from its blunt head to her glistening wet lips as Allie desperately moved forward to take the deflating shaft between her closed lips.

And then Mr. Jones leaned back, gasping contentedly. "Ahhh," he murmured. "Not bad, not bad."

"Ohhhh," Allie mewled. She had almost been ready to cum when she felt Mr. Jones's hot sperm spewing deep in her mouth and throat in great, gushing torrents and the way it billowed heat in her stomach when she was swallowing the white, burning ejaculations—but she was still just seconds away. "Oh, Mr. Jones ... please ... I need ... please ..." she moaned incoherently.

Mr. Jones looked down on her and smiled at her through his satiation. There would be other times, he thought cruelly, and it was better not to satisfy her completely in the beginning. "Oh, Allie, dear, I'm sorry ... I just can't. I'm exhausted." He smiled, knowing he would be able to keep this going for some time to come. "I think we will have to talk again tomorrow about Jack's situation."

"Jack?" She had forgotten about Jack and his troubles, "Yes... We should."

Allie squirmed on the couch in her frustration, and then abruptly stood up, gathering her skirt around her. Hysterically, she made her way tripping out of the living room, aware of Mr. Jones's eyes on her, aware now of the shame of what she had done, unable to keep the unendurable pangs of humiliation from stabbing their way like razor knives into the tortured recesses of her mind.

***

As Mr. Jones left, Allie ran through the hallway headlong into Jack, who was standing in the hall, pants around his ankles, rapidly stroking his eighteen year old prick. Both fell into a heap on the floor grasping for whatever clothing was close to cover their modesty.

"Jack!" Allie squealed, "What... are you doing?" her gaze fixed on his still stiff meat. The realization that he had witnessed her debauchery struck like a spear into her heart. "Oh god, Jack, I'm so sorry." She pleaded.

Jack was less shocked than embarrassed. "Mom, I..." He stuttered, "Oh mom I'm sorry, did he force you to do that?"

Allie suddenly saw the opening, the only way she could explain her behavior, "Yes, Jack he made me do it. It was terrible. I can't believe this happened to me."

"I'll kill him, mom, he won't hurt you again." Jack blurted out emphatically.

"Oh no, son, you can't do anything. If anything happened to him they would automatically blame you. Just let me handle him."

"But mom..."

"Shushhh... Jack, let's just stick together and we can get through this. Ok?" Allie said as she pulled her son to her, resting his head on her chest, forgetting for a moment that she was unclothed from the waist up and still exposed to her son. They stayed that way for several moments, a mother and her child in a loving embrace.

Jack spoke first, "Mom I'm so sorry I was doing... you know... uh, I just..."

Allie looked down and smiled at her son, but the scene she saw there shocked her to her core, her son was slowly stroking his erect penis while his head was wedged between her bare breasts. "Oh, my god, Jack!" she squeals, "What are you doing?"

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers