Misbehavin' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh yes!" Kaleen panted. "Every bit of it, lover ... I want you to jam your cock all the way in me. Clear up to my throat!"

Allie could see Jack's huge thickly glistening cock ramming its way into Kaleen's hotly sucking cunt, sinking through the softly waving pubic hair like a greased telephone pole. Her hands became that pole-and her gasps began to match that of the wildly fucking couple in the next room. She wanted everything that Kaleen was getting, she wanted to be fucked and fucked, and her belly filled to the bursting with hot male cum.

"Oh, oh, oh," came the hot, guttural grunting sounds building in flesh smacking momentum as they approached orgasm.

Caught up in the frenzy of the moment, Allie let herself slide down to her knees and leaned forward on the carpeted floor of the hallway. Now, her face pressed to the rug, she lifted up the nightgown so her entire body was exposed to the warm night air that wafted over her helplessly steaming cunt and ripped her with a new shudder of ecstasy. Her body was like an expanding balloon ready to burst, and the sponginess of the carpet below her was the hair on Jack's strong masculine chest.

The wetly sluicing sound of "squish ... squish-squish," became clearly discernible to Allie as her hand thrust and ground around up in the slickly sucking flesh. Now she was arched up over the carpet, skewering her finger in through the moistly flowering lips of her cunt from behind while her white full tits hung down, the nipples brushing sensuously against the carpet as they swayed beneath her kneeling body.

"Oh, your cock, your big beautiful cock!" she heard Kaleen cry out between heavily panting groans of ecstasy. "Fuck ... me ... good ... move your cock in me that way ... yes, God, Jack, you feel so goooood, ahhh ... in deeper, oh yes."

Electric tingles of pleasure raced through Allie's groin and into her rapidly palpitating pussy, as she imagined Jack grinding his smoothly gyrating buttocks like a human corkscrew between the widespread thighs of that little tart, Kaleen. But Allie was that tart, and her cunt was now Kaleen's cunt. Oh, it was too much! Her face turned crimson, her eyes clouded over with lust-tears, as her body raced towards an inward explosion that had lain smoldering and dormant for months, but now had been completely ignited like a time bomb.

"Like this ... is ... this ... what you mean ... fuck like ... thiiiiis!"

"Oh, oh, arrrrrgh," Kaleen groaned aloud, her throat convulsed in the final throes of building lust. "Fuck me harder, haaaaarder, Oh, I love you, I love the way you screw me. Oh god ... Screwwww meeeee!"

Allie heard the two scream in unison, and she buckled up, her knees pressed down firmly on the carpet, and her head somersault-like peering down between her legs as she finger-fucked herself faster and faster. Her whole body began vibrating spasmodically, and the transparent nightgown waved over her upper torso, inching up to the long streams of hair that spilled over her head and onto the carpet. Then, sudden quick white gushes of hot cum juices began sluicing from around her rummaging fingers, covering her hand and running onto the carpet below. It had begun slowly but now picked up its wanton momentum like a raging storm as the other two fucked into each other with mounting fury, their grunts and moans a lewd harmony of mews and unintelligible obscenities.

"Yes ... Oh, Jack ... cumming, I'm cummmminnng," Kaleen's voice rippled through the dark.

"Oh baby, oh honey, here I cum, too, Goddddddd, arrrrgh," his piercing scream reverberated through the room, followed by another, lower groan signaling that the fury of the couple's savage orgasm was matching her own.

In one final lurch, Allie arched up over the carpet, her fingers still rippling at the wetly flowing opening of her hungrily convulsing cunt. Then the feeling subsided. She stayed panting heavily on her hands and knees for awhile, her helplessly trembling buttocks still swaying back behind her in the air. She couldn't bring herself to withdraw her fingers from her still warmly throbbing cunt until the last dying jerks of orgasm had stilled her body. At last she heard the couple rise from the couch and, still breathing heavily, move into the kitchen at the opposite side of the apartment. Her fingers slithered wetly from her satiated vaginal lips and she drew herself up, holding her hands to the wall for a moment.

Then, her passion spent, reality came back to her with a sickening jolt. In a gesture of utter shame and humiliation at what she had done, she yanked her disordered nightie down over her sides and across her still erect nipples, almost tearing it. Then, in an almost drunken stagger, she made her way back to her room and pulled open the window. She stood trembling in front of the fresh night air for a long moment and then fell into bed. She lay awake for awhile, unable to gather her thoughts as a warm fall breeze blew through the bedroom window, billowing out the curtains and softly caressing her exhausted body as later, she fell into a deep, but troubled sleep.

***

Tom returned at the end of the month and had good news to share with Allie. He bought a bottle of champagne and flowers for a "celebration" he said. What could the surprise be she wondered? Her interest piqued. Jack had been spending a lot of time with Kaleen and was not to be home that night until late.

"Perfect" Tom said, "We have the apartment to ourselves.

After the celebratory dinner, Tom opened the Champagne and began a toast, "To us, Allie, may we forever be lovers."

Allie blushed, the force of his words evoked images of love making, but she had come to expect that that was impossible. "What are you talking about Tom?" She asked confused.

"I got a hard-on last week, and I had two more since then honey. Isn't that great?"

"Oh. Tom! What are you saying? Do you mean you can function?" Her mind was swirling.

"That's exactly what I mean honey. Tonight we make love again... you and me."

They skipped the foreplay and went straight to work, Tom was energized, and set a blistering pace as he placed his truncated penis in her wet sex and began to thrust violently into her, his three inch penis barely penetrating her vaginal lips. Allie insisted he get on his back, and mounted him from above. He was extremely hard, this nub of an organ was rigid, and she began to thrash him mercilessly.

"I'm... getting... close," he gasped in warning.

"Come, come for me!" Allie encouraged.

"Do you want me to come now?" He asked.

"Yes, yes, fill me with your come!" Allie returned, her hips pushing down on him even more rapidly.

"Oh Jesus!" Tom moaned as his one remaining ball tightened. Suddenly he pushed in as deeply as he could go and his body convulsed. His sperm shot from the end of his still grotesquely disfigured penis, splattering on the welcoming lips of Allie's vagina.

Allie felt his penis throb and knew that he was covering her with his seed. Her legs tightened around his waist and she pressed her hips. She began to climax, but thoughts of Jack flashed in her mind, her orgasm faded. The two lovers froze as their bodies merged into one.

Within a few seconds Allie collapsed onto Tom, his breathing still ragged. He found her lips and kissed her tenderly. "That was amazing!" he whispered.

"For me too," Allie sighed a white lie. His legs were still intertwined with hers and she could feel his sperm leaking from around their still pressed sex organs. They rose and showered and went to bed. Tom was effusive, Allie, less so, but it might get better, she thought, and it might.

***

Christmas season came and Tom announced a surprise for everyone, they were all going to Universal Studios in Orlando Florida for a week. Jack had invited Kaleen along and so the two couples departed for fun and sun in Florida. They had adjoining rooms and soon found the amenities too good to pass up, soaking up every ray of sun to be had.

Kaleen had mentioned to Jack that his mother was "Hot."

Jack smiled and admitted that more than one of his buddies had said the same. He thought to himself how absolutely beautiful she looked lying there in her bikini, he wanted her still, he would, he thought, have her again some day.

That night as the foursome ate and drank and talked into the night, Jack became aware that everyone was becoming very intoxicated. He slowed his drinking without being noticed, his mind grasping at an opportunity presenting itself. He steeled his nerve and became cold and calculating-hopeful.

The four staggered toward their rooms humming a tune that had played during their exit from the night club, Tom carrying a bottle of wine to share back at the room. Everyone piled into Tom and Allie's room, spread out and flopped where they could. Tom opened the bottle and began to pour wine all around. Toast after toast was made for silly drunken reasons, but they all roared agreement as each tried to out-do the next. Kaleen passed out on the foot of the bed, face down and snoring. Tom lasted one last toast and then slumped into his chair fast asleep. Jack watched as his mother teetered on the verge of unconsciousness, hoping she was pliable enough for him to coax her into his room. He rose and opened the door, Allie watched and asked him if he was quitting.

"No. I just don't think we can all fit on that bed mom."

"Well help me with your dad and I'll help you with Kaleen."

"Deal." He said.

His father was a large, well muscled man and was not easily moved from his chair to the bed. Jack was searching for a way to get his mother in his bed when Kaleen rose up on all fours and began to wretch, covering the bed with vomit.

"Shit." Said Allie.

Perfect, thought Jack.

"Well that does it, I'm going to the other room." Allie announces and staggers through the doorway, falling on the bed.

Jack follows, closes the door, locks it, and then climbs onto the bed and begins to strip, turning to his mother, he begins stripping her of her clothing; she resisted slightly but made no real attempt to stop him. Above her Jack sensed the loss of his mother's last remaining ounce of resistance, and clamping his wet mouth over hers he began a slow rocking motion between her wide-spread thighs.

The agony sent tiny explosions of pain inside her, searing at the soft sensitivity of her pussy, as his motion widened the tightly clasping passage with each short stroke. Allie groaned in hopeless defeat beneath his weight ... a defeat and resignation which was, in fact, a total surrender. He was killing her softly; she wanted to die ... and in her desperation, she tried to help him kill her. She began punching her pelvis up against his long hard shaft, feeling it going deeper, even deeper up into her ... and she screamed with each powerful thrust she made upward.

Gradually, though, something was changing inside her. In place of the ugly pain, lewd flames of masochistic desire began coursing through her veins, and she no longer had a shred of will to fight it. In spite of her repugnance and horror she began responding sexually and eagerly to her son who lay between her long, open thighs. His wetly skewering cock moved ever upward into her unresisting cunt, and her whole body began to twist and writhe beneath him, as faint mewls of servile acceptance and animalistic passion slipped from her tongue. Her mouth toiled at his as her tongue wetly answered his savage thrusts, her neck straining and nostrils flaring, a light sweat popping out all over her body.

She felt Jack slip his hands down over the naked curves of her hips and slide them beneath the wildly thrashing moons of her rounded buttocks, cupping them harshly with each hand as he began to thrust with greater frenzy. He jerked Allie harder to his loins and she pulled her trembling thighs back a little more, the moistly hot slot of her tormented pussy spreading open to receive his heatedly pulsing cock to greater and greater depths beyond the soft silk blonde of her wispy pubic hair.

The maddening pain had passed now, and her legs on either side of his impaling shaft of flesh were jerking and quivering in an abandon she had never felt before, and which she could not now control. The shamelessly aroused wife and mother closed her eyes, letting her tongue slaver loosely up into her son's mouth, low hums of wondrous pleasure rumbling from deep within her throat. There was no longer a single thought in her mind other than the delicious sensation of lying beneath this man who was fucking her against her will; and she willingly strained to give as much pleasure to him as he was giving her.

Jack slaved above his mother's form; now he moved with longer, smoother strokes that drew his cock nearly out of her tautly clasping vagina, and then plunging forward again until his heavy testicles smacked against the nakedly exposed crevice of her anus. She was hopelessly impaled, she thought helplessly, and the thought raised even greater erotic sensation in her wide-spread loins. Then he brought his hand around to where his long hard cock was sliding smoothly in and out of her wetly clasping pussy, and Allie felt him begin to fondle the soft hair-lined lips of her cunt, milking at his rampaging cock. He continued to play there until softer groans of passion formed in Allie's throat and escaped her. Her ever-widening vagina seemed to gape with longing and it greedily swallowed the whole of his powerfully thrusting shaft, wanting it to plunge to her very core.

Suddenly, he was quickening his strokes, hot and pulsating deep and the blissful torment caused her to wantonly thrash beneath him as though she were the most eager whore from off the streets. She felt him pushing against her so hard that the plane of her crotch was wide open to the brutal pounding of his loins as he rammed his lust-thickened manhood into her.

"Aaaah Ooooh Aaah!" she began to chant beneath him, in the throes of a wild insane passion. Again then, he quickened his stroke, grunting and groaning, grinding hard and deep, his cock a deep magenta with passion as it bored hard up into the hidden recesses of the young mother's womb. She was nothing but a mass of exquisitely moist softness beneath him and he knew that the end was coming soon for both of them.

Allie was only vaguely aware of Jack's hands running over her like searing licking tongues of hot flame, of his soft, thick lips, of the friction of his hard body as he squirmed and wriggled over her.

This was something beyond belief ... something wonderful that she had not dared to experience ... indeed she had but never dreamed such passion possible. And to think that she had been denying herself this ... denying Jack this ... for so long! A subconscious understanding of just what her husband might do if he knew came to her just as she began to shriek, "Oh fuck me ... Fuck me harder ... Harder... Harder!" She panted and writhed and heard his wailing breath over her. His thick heated cock was a huge, unrelenting thing, raging and hurtling into her secret being, making her tingle from the tips of her toes to the top of her head. She gasped, her breath catching in her throat. And then, almost unbelieving, she heard her own words of fulfillment, "Oh god I'm cumming ... Immm cummming!" She jerked and bucked up against him, feeling his massively pulsating cock grow impossibly huge inside her ... and then ... begin to pump hot thick sperm far into the softness of her wantonly quivering belly, his juices mingling with hers as he moaned like a lost soul with the power of his orgasm.

Allie's legs jumped convulsively against him, splaying out obscenely on either side of his heaving body, and her heart pounded in her chest as though it would burst. She at last knew what it was like in heaven ... nothing in the world could be more intense than the ecstasy she was experiencing with Jack. She lay beneath him, motionless now after countless seconds of glorious expansion, of feeling her body bursting with light and warmth, with golden jewels of fulfillment. Her body had been bruised and satiated ... she had been brought to heights of desire that she had never known existed, and now she felt a sudden forgotten wave of shame and humiliation return to her, flooding her stunned mind, reminding her of who she was and where she was, and of the thick savagery of the her son's still pulsating penis where it lay buried deep inside her quivering flooded vagina.

A sob slipped from her chest. There was only one word for it. She had been "fucked", and "fucked" good ... and in her distressed and uncertain way, she had no way of knowing what she felt most ... shame ... or joy.

***

The trip to Florida had been enjoyed by all, and now the return trip back into the wintry weather back home, weighed heavily on each of them, but none so much as Allie. She knew now that her future would include her son, as her lover and her child, but how would they proceed, could they be friends and lovers, mother and child? She knew that it had to be a secret love, no one would understand-could understand them.

As Tom unloaded the bags from the cab, Allie pulled Jack aside and confessed her love and desire for him. He smiled at his mother, his lover and said, "Mom I love you!"

"I love you too." She said with conviction, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey you two, how 'bout some help?" Tom said, as he rounded the corner.

The two lovers giggled and together joined the parade of bags and baggage into the apartment.

12