Misbehavin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
291 Followers

Confused, Allie asks, "Why do you get so excited then?"

Softer now, Jack smiles and says, "Mom, I love watching you. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

To this remark Allie became flushed, her heart felt like it was in her throat, she could feel the heavy pulse pounding as she tried to swallow, but her throat was dry and her tongue was thick, she swooned, her head spinning, she fainted into Jack's lap.

She woke to sweet caresses of her brow, a damp cloth was over her forehead, and her head was saddled in the crook of jack's legs as he sat with one leg folded on the couch. She became aware that her robe was completely askew; her entire lithe form was in full view of her son's burning gaze. "How long have I been asleep?" She asks.

"Not long, mom." Jack answers, adding, "You were calling my name in your sleep mom, were you dreaming?"

Allie had no recollection, "I don't know," and closed her eyes, softly shifting her head in her son's lap, something was there that was uncomfortable, unconsciously she moved a hand to source of the discomfort, but sat up wide eyed as she discovered his bare erection. "Jack!" She screamed, "What are you doing?"

"I love you mom."

"I love you too, son, but this is wrong. Wrong!"

"Mom, didn't you love me last night? Was that bad? I want you again so much."

"Oh darling, I do love you, but we shouldn't go so far, not this way. You should find a girl to love."

"Mom... You are my girl, now that I have had you, I don't want anyone else."

Allie sobbed uncontrollably, she did enjoy having her son make love to her, and she fantasized about him while she fucked Mr. Jones. She knew what it meant, but resisted the reality of it all. Her resistance was waning, she cried through her sobs now, tears flowing freely. She relaxed, turned, and brought her face close to her son's.

Jack was unsure of what the move meant, then his mother pressed slowly up to place a wet, tearful kiss to his lips, he pressed back, wrapping his arms around her firmly, and then pushing her robe off her shoulders, and arms.

Allie felt a momentary flicker of remorse after disrobing, but it quickly faded as he moved his mouth down her neck, planting warmly sucking kisses along the smooth curve of her hairline. Suddenly he released one hand, the two large white fully rounded tits swayed, their erect nipples brushing his face. He ran his tongue down between the lush cleavage and placed his lips on one nipple that sprung out in diamond-chipped hardness at his first gently nibbling suck.

"Oh ... oh ... oh," she moaned and found her own hands coursing down his stomach.

He moved one hand to the smoothly curving roundness of her buttocks and cupped them while he continued sucking like a milking child on her breasts. God! Those buttocks were as beautifully shaped as her tits, the thought flooded his mind. Her body was warm and soft against him; she lowered her face, pulling his lips from her breast and locking her mouth tightly to him as her hand began its instinctive search between their bodies for his rock-like hardness. He gasped as the coolness of her fingers closed around his rigidity. Damn, he had really gotten her going, and now all that was necessary was to move into the bedroom and continue what they were doing in there. "Let's go to bed," he said.

She turned toward him, her face dazed-looking with passion. "Yes, we'll go into the bedroom." she breathed softly her hand still locked around his rapidly stiffening cock.

He moved off the couch ahead of her, walked quickly into the bedroom, and sat down on the bed. He waited but she didn't follow. He listened for her voice, but all he heard was the sound of laughter floating through the doorway. Goddamn it, she must have suddenly lost her nerve!

She moved silently into the bedroom and seated herself at the foot of the bed. She looked up at him and smiled, but it was only an attempt. The light from outside sliced through the sheer curtains in front of them and fell in dappled lines across the thick soft rug at her feet, making exotic patterns across her beautifully formed legs.

"Jack, I don't know if we should go through with it," she finally said. "I ... I was moved by you out there, but now I don't know."

Jack shrugged and then turned to her: "Finish what you start, mom. Do you have an idea what this is doing to me?"

Allie flinched, and then she leaned back on her elbows, propping up her sensuously reclining body.

Christ, he just had to have her now, he couldn't wait a moment longer. She was performing like a cock-teaser... he couldn't blame her for acting that way, considering the situation ... but that's exactly what she was.

He was lying next to her now, running his fingers down her sides in lightly playing circles and bringing her to another pitch of arousal that had been dampened momentarily when they had moved into the bedroom. Suddenly he grabbed her, not being able to resist a moment longer. He pressed his lips to her mouth and kissed moistly, feeling her buttocks tighten against his hand resting on them and then, with dwindling reluctance, she kissed him warmly back. Her female odor was maddening, a perfume he didn't recognize, but that reminded him dimly of the freshness of spring azaleas. Her lips were soft and gave before the harsher pressure of his teeth with a yielding rubbery softness that sent tiny chills over his skin. He moved his hand to the softness of her full round buttocks.

Then he pivoted his body, wriggling slowly down her side, his lips kissing the firm curves of her softly quivering flesh. He pulled himself over her stomach and ran his tongue over her smooth flat belly, dipping his head to just above her softly waving curls of blonde pubic hair. The shocking obscenity of what he was about to do made Allie recoil in sudden repugnance. "No ... no! You can't do that! It's awful! Oh God!" Allie moaned and twisted, but Jack's heavy grip held her fast. "Please, my husband-your father never has ... done that to me ... please!"

"You gave oral sex to Mr. Jones." he gasped. "It's only fair that you should have it, too," Jack answered, his eyes feasting hungrily on the thin coral lips. He placed his palms flat against the inside of her thighs, his thumbs resting on the soft fleshy cunt lips. She looked down at him, hunched there on all fours now, pushing her legs wide apart and grinning up between her proudly upstanding breasts like a beast of prey ready to pounce on its helpless fear-stricken victim and devour it in savage feast. The moistly pink flesh of her naked vagina was presented up to his leering face in defenseless sacrifice and she lay frozen to the mattress, watching his tongue slowly circling his lips in nervous preparation for the ravishment about to take place.

He moved his face forward, careful not to shake the bed and alarm the sudden trust building inside her from the gentle touch he was subjecting her to now. He knew she wanted him to do it-it was only a matter of showing some tenderness as he began. He swallowed deeply as his thumbs pressured slowly outward and her secret cavern flowered open to his frozen gaze until suddenly it was completely open and the soft inner flesh came into tantalizing view. It was pink and smooth and slight moisture from her secretions was visible, glistening and wet on the soft inner flesh of her thighs. His mouth opened wide as he dropped his head closer to the moistly glistening mound. Then he buried the full length of his long slippery tongue snake-like into the warmly throbbing vaginal walls.

"Oh God," she moaned, not knowing whether to push his head away or to pull him closer to her secret genitals. "What are you doing to me?" Again she jerked and a soul-searing moan escaped from her chest.

The tongue swiped once more, this time burrowing against the softly tingling bud of her clitoris. She ground back her buttocks in uncertain response and he licked again, his rapidly darting tongue circling around the steadily moistening cunt lips, prodding at her clitoris and then exploring the silky, hair-fringed flanges in a relentlessly flicking movement.

"Oh ... God ... Jack, no, please stop," but his plunging head shook negatively, and he continued on.

She rolled her head back on the mattress, knowing that she couldn't get up and leave now when she had already gone so far as to kiss him and to hold his cock in her tightly squeezing hands. But now a new sensation swept over her that she hadn't been prepared for or at least hadn't been aware of before. Sensations that only an instant before had filled her with an inner revulsion were now sending out tiny pulses of pleasure through her groin ... yes, it felt good, and she was being eaten and sucked and enjoying it.

Her hands moved sensuously downward over her warmly throbbing breasts and slid slowly across her smooth flat stomach, coming to rest on either side of his lips. "Yes, Jack, you're doing it good, goooooood," escaped sputtering from her open mouth.

His lips rounded and fully covered the hotly clasping opening and he thrust his tongue deep down into it, bringing a low guttural groan from Allie whose convulsively throbbing thighs pressed around either side of his moving head. Jack could feel the wet flesh slip moistly around his long extended tongue as the walls of the warmly palpitating vaginal opening dilated and closed in a hungry little sucking motion, trying to pull it deeper within.

Christ, he had her going now, his mind raged, and there was nothing that could stop her rampaging pussy from thrusting against his wetly skewering tongue, nothing in the goddamn world. Her heels pressed hard down against his back, trapping his body between her desperately straining thighs until he couldn't breathe; his nose was smashed tightly against the tiny hard bud of her clitoris above, breathing in the pungent odor of the lust juice that was now flowing in abundance from it. It incited his already stiffening cock to a hardness that he could no longer control-he had to fuck her, his mother. God, he had to screw her now or he would explode his cum out all over the mattress.

"Oh, lick my pussy like that some more!" she moaned and dug her hands into his face, pulling it tighter and tighter into her up drawn legs that were opening and closing rhythmically around his bobbing head. "Yes, suck it, oh, suuuuuck!" she mewed and the cords of her neck stood out when she pulled with all her strength against the tangled hair of his head.

Jack could stand it no longer. He wrenched his shoulders up from between her desperately clasping legs and lifted his torso over her, pressing his hands down to the sides of her excitedly squirming body for support. She was a tantalizing little piece of innocence and warmly opening sexuality lying below him: her hair streamed across her forehead and fell in gently outlining circles over her breasts; the full lips of her mouth opened and closed gasping for breath, and her small fists clasped and unclasped while she went through the agony of waiting for the renewed onslaught against her naked and exposed body.

"Oh god, why did you stop? It felt so good," Allie moaned, peering up at him as though she were a child being reprimanded for something she didn't quite understand. "I-I never thought it would be like that, honest, I didn't, do you know that?"

Jack remained silent, he had never before given satisfaction to a woman and he was winging it as he recalled how the other guys described their exploits. She saw him kneeling on all fours over her, his face twisting lewdly, and her eyes trailed down his broad chest and stomach to the rigid pulsating pole that stood out like a hotly throbbing sword from the soft shadows of his groin.

"I'm going to fuck you now," her son panted. "It's time we got to the real business, isn't that right, mom?"

"Oooooooh," Allie groaned a sudden flood of fear and the memory of what she had just let him do to her with his tongue between her legs sending a wave of humiliation through her body. Yet the very lewdness of his words had excited her more, if that were possible, and she fought within herself against this final surrender that would mean her total surrender to him.

"Open your legs wide, mom," he spat out with an unexpected viciousness. "When you get this in you, you'll know what fucking is all about."

Quivering half in fear, half in anticipation, Allie opened her legs wide apart, wider than when he had his head lodged between them. Jack levered up over her, his arms stiff, his hands resting on her shoulders. He dropped one hand between their bodies taking the hard throbbing cock between his fingers and guided it forward, using the thick rubbery head to part the full fleshy lips of her cunt. She turned her head to the side on the mattress, closing her eyes with a shudder as she felt its soft electrical contact against the sensitive ragged edges of her moistly dilating pussy.

"Oh-oh, no," she whimpered, attempting a protest as she felt the first harsh pressure against the wet elastic opening of her vagina. Yes, she was moist down there from the constant sucking and lickings of his lips and tongue, yet he seemed larger and thicker than she remembered.

He pushed.

"Aaaaaaagh," she moaned as he levered forward and just the tip slipped through, stretching the slightly resisting rubbery opening until Allie felt as though her thighs were splitting apart from the relentless outward pressure.

He pushed again, the blood-gorged head forcing itself into the wetly clasping opening, and he felt her flesh give way, her full firm buttocks arching up to receive the full length of his relentlessly prodding cock. But this was too goddamn good to be true! She was driving him out of his mind! His obscene pleasure was heightened by the realization that he was finally getting even with his dad too. Well, he was showing him now, he was fucking his little wife and fucking her good!

"Oh, shove it into me, darling, screw me like that, yessss," Allie's voice intoned involuntarily and her whole body twitched and writhed beneath him in a reaction that had been building in her for longer than she had realized. There was no longer any reason to fight the lewd flames of desire coursing through her veins. She had lost, and there was nothing to do but urge him on with the lewdest words she could think of and to enjoy her own obscene surrender to the act of incestual adultery as Jack's vigorously skewering cock plunged deeper and deeper into her cunt.

He slipped his hands down her voluptuously curved sides and slid them around the soft round globes of her smoothly gyrating buttocks, grasping them harshly, one in each hand. God, his hands felt beautiful cupping at her ass-cheeks, the thought blazed in her mind; they cupped and squeezed while he fucked his heavily impaling rod deep into her flowering cunt, pumping with increasing force until her legs on either side of her hips were jerking and quivering with uncontrolled abandon. And she didn't even care. She had known that he would fuck her, had been aware of it from the moment she had walked into the living room, she had wanted that cock that was now flicking and plunging its sperm-inflated head up through her warmly clinging cunt passage, fucking her with a hot vengeance that they both shared.

She could feel the hard ridges of his piston-like rod drubbing into her open belly with merciless pile-driving thrusts; the thick blood-gorged shaft began longer smooth strokes that brought the smoothly pistoning head almost all the way out of her tightly clasping vagina on the backstroke and then thrust forward again into her uplifting buttocks until she could feel the velvety smack of his balls down against the unprotected crevice of her anus.

"Do you like it?" she suddenly heard his voice as though from a great distance.

"Yes, oh god, Jack, it feels so good," she whined softly, the maddening slap of his balls on her nakedly exposed anus driving her to greater frenzy.

"Then tell me it's better than dad, tell me that," he demanded, suddenly increasing the thrust of his sword-like driving instrument through the ravished sucking walls of her cunt.

"I'll tell you anything," she moaned, "just keep on doing it. Yes, you do it ... you fuck better than your father... you know how to really fuck me, oh keep it up!"

Jack gloated above her on the lewdly squeaking mattress. He had gotten her to say it and now he braced himself on his knees and elbows over the insanely thrashing body, letting the hungrily clasping cunt slip and draw itself up and down the rigid length of his cock at will. He bucked forward on her upstroke several times, driving the growing head almost through the walls of her womb.

"I-I ... never had it so goooood," she repeated of her own volition now.

He moved one hand down from her wildly rotating buttocks and played teasingly with his finger at the widespread crack. Then he prodded one finger in through the softly giving crevice, finding her warm virginal anus ready and almost accepting his probe. She jerked back, startled at first as he began moving the finger in tiny circles around the tightly puckering little opening, pressing tentatively and then pushing in through the firm, elastically stretching lips.

"Aaaaagh, aaaaagh," she screamed when he thrust his finger in a quarter inch farther and she mumbled out words incoherently at him between heavily panting gasps from the pain in her rectum.

But then, as after he had first thrust his inflamed cock into her pussy, the pain drifted into a new inexplicable pleasure that she did not want to stop. Through the thin wall of moist flesh separating her anal passage from her cunt she could feel the sperm-bloated ridge of the bottom of his cock pushing against his invading finger, his huge male member sliding smoothly in and out in rhythmic unison with the obscene assault at her nether passage.

"Oh god, Jack ... Fuck me, fuck me good," she chanted mindlessly. "Split me! Split me!"

Jack shoved a second ravaging finger in, sinking both all the way up to the palm of his hand. He dug them cruelly into the tight fleshy anal passage and Allie jerked up, her wildly undulating buttocks rising several inches off the spongy mattress to escape the second sudden intrusion in her backside. But Jack had timed it well and rammed his grinding pelvis forward with a vengeance, driving his cock deeper into her cunt. There was nothing she could do to escape the kaleidoscopic pinwheel of sensation that spun through her loins; she was hopelessly impaled at both ends by his fingers and cock and in her sex-crazed state of mind she could not distinguish one blurry stab of pain from another electric pulse of ecstatic pleasure. All she knew was this man, her own son, was fucking her as she had never been fucked before in her life!

She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face close to hers, splurging her tongue into his mouth and receiving his tongue in turn as though it were another cock that swirled and poked at the insides of her cheeks. Then she moved her hand down between their now sweat-slickened bodies, sliding it alongside the concavity of their slapping groins until it came to rest on the gourd-like sac of his semen-bloated balls. His fingers sunk mere fractions of an inch away into her voraciously sucking little rectum, occasionally brushing against her hand while she fondled and squeezed gently at his testicles. She fingered the smooth soft folds and ran her thumb up to the base of his rapidly plunging prick, tickling at the bottom of the round rubbery head as it slipped almost out of the soft hair-lined folds of her cunt on the backstroke.

"Christ! What the hell are you doing to me!" he groaned out in a sharp gasp of pleasure. "Darling," she gasped back. "I'm giving you as much ... as ... Oh God, as much as you're fucking and giving me!"

csmsmith
csmsmith
291 Followers