Misbehavin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers

She shifted her hand suddenly from the distended cup of his balls and running it up his hips to his muscularly working buttocks thrust a finger into his own rubbery, sucking nether passage. The two lurched, fingers jabbing, and pelvises buffeting like colliding freight trains; wet, sweat-soaked smacking sounds reverberated around the room, harmonizing lewdly with their mutual grunts of lust.

"Oh, oh, deeper, harder, fuck me, fuck me," she begged, gasping as though she were close to death. She was nearing orgasm and swung her soft tender thighs up and wound them voluptuously around his back, waving her deeply impaled buttocks in uncontrolled abandon from side to side and spiraling her cunt up and down crazily on his hotly plunging and growing cock.

He lurched over her, his balls ready to explode into hot streams of milky cum; he could feel it building like a trapped geyser ready to erupt, but he held off, sucking in deep gulps of breath, and wallowed in these last moments of engulfing pleasure. He could hear his mother's sobs coming more rhythmically and closer together, and he felt the first trickle of her cum juice trail down from her rapidly buffeting cunt and warm his fingers as he continued his lewd finger-fucking of her hotly clinging little rectum. Her own finger plunged more deeply into his straining back passage, jamming it up to the second knuckle and sending a depraved ripple of electrified pleasure jolting upward and fusing with the ecstasy of his heavily churning semen that was about to spew out the gaping head or his painfully burgeoning cock.

"Oohhhhh ... ohh.. ohhhharrrrgh!" Allie chanted, her face contorted crazily in the rising buildup of coming orgasm.

Jack grunted and hammered further and further until he felt the head of his cock touch all the way back to her cervix and the walls of her hotly milking cunt clasp and unclasp in spasmodic grips around the hot, heavily fisting head of his organ.

"God ... Oh ... cummmmmming, I ... Cummming!" she suddenly squealed with a high pitched gasp of intense passion and locked her ankles in a death grip high up behind his laboring back. At the same time she pressed her fingers fiercely into his back passage and smashed her open abandoned mouth against his warmly sucking lips. Her body arched and she held tight to him, not moving but quivering and jerking around him in a rapidly pulsating rhythm that spewed her orgasmic fluid out around his viciously pummeling cock.

"Oh God... Oh, Oh," Jack's voice uttered in a sharp masculine echo of his own orgasmic cries. "Cummmming, oh, ... arrrrrgg!"

He buckled above her, his thick heaving cock hosing out the hot milky sperm as it made its mad rush from the sanctity of his balls and began spewing in hot thin streams in to her spasmodically sucking cunt. He rocked above her, one hand tangled cruelly in her cascading hair, and squeezed the other against her desperately flexing buttocks, withdrawing his fingers from her invaded rear channel with a final, obscene little farting noise. Slowly, as he felt her body go limp beneath him, his cock deflated in her gently clasping cunt that continued to slowly draw every last tiny drop of the warm sticky sperm from the battered organ.

And then there was silence.

The couple-mother and child, lay breathing heavily beside one another, their arms and legs half-clasped where they had fallen after their final embrace. Allie gradually opened her eyes and looked toward Jack. His face was swollen, his lips curled in a cat-like grin of complete satiation. The sounds of early morning traffic echoed up through the window from the street below, mingling with the drifting voices of young people moving down the halls of the building. The consciousness of what she had just done wafted through her mind, and she moaned involuntarily. So ... the original sin was now redoubled.

"What's the matter?" Jack's voice suddenly broke through her thoughts. "Do we feel guilty now that all the fun's over?"

Allie sat up rigidly in the bed. "Jack, don't be that way!" she said, her words taking on a strong assertive tone that masked her inner uncertainty. "I'll suffer with my own guilt without your help, thank you."

***

Later that day as Mr. Jones opened his mail, he found a large unmarked envelope with a note and a video cassette. Never again would he disrupt the lives of Jack or Allie Cooper.

Jack and Allie were very close from then on, Jack wanted to move into his mother's bed room, she resisted, but then there were their nights together, it made the separation from her husband more tolerable. She smiled as she thought of Jack, and as she did, she wondered what they would do when his father returned.

csmsmith
csmsmith
292 Followers