Misbehaving: Day Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Campbell moaned as she sank down, eyes closed, breaking the kiss. I grabbed on to her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her downward, at the same time thrusting up. We both moaned in unison and she bent over until her lips again found mine. As we frenched, my hands held her ass down against me tightly, keeping my cock buried inside her welcoming hole. But that wasn't enough for this woman. Mrs. Campbell began to slide her slick pussy up and down my long, hard shaft. She broke our kiss, sweeping her long hair out of her face before bending to kiss me again. I squeezed her ass tightly, while my other hand now caressed up and down her smooth back. I could not help but drive my dick up into the air to meet each and every one of her slow downward thrusts. Her pussy was so hot and tight around me that I couldn't stop myself from again fucking upwards a little faster. I needed more. As the pace continued to increase, my other hand latched back onto her other ass cheek, holding her in place as I began to take over.

Her groans became high pitched and carried as my cock began to piston in and out of her pussy even faster. I was jack hammering up into her pussy faster and faster and all she could do was brace herself and take it, moaning.

Then her pussy convulsed around my cock, and I felt her greasy fluid spill out around my shaft as she cried out to God. She writhed around me as I continued to drill her. Then when she was finished she fell on me, hugging me close as she lost all of her strength.

I placed my hands on her waist and lifted her up in the air, setting her down beside me on her knees as if she was nothing but a doll. She remained on her hands and knees passively, still catching her breath as I scrambled to my knees behind her. There was that ass. Visions of that beautiful ass haunted my mind. Visions of her in her bikini. And now, there it was, naked and directly in front of me. My eyes slowly traveled up her body. From the bottoms of her feet on up the smooth skin of her sexy legs. When my glance reached her amazing thighs, I felt myself reach the peak of my desire. I placed my hands on her gorgeous bottom and bent down. I kissed her left cheek, spreading both a little as I moved to kiss her right one. Her asshole was now totally exposed, as well as the lips of her pussy that lay underneath. I bent lower and kissed those tantalizing pussy lips, sucking them into my mouth every time.

"Oh, Marc!" she cried, but she remained passively on her hands and knees as I sucked her.

Mrs. Campbell parted her legs a little wider for me, granting me full access. Her pussy was actually dripping. And I slipped my tongue inside, tasting her as I pressed my face between her the cheeks of her ass. Finally I pulled back, unable to take any more. I straightened up behind her and positioned myself behind her.

I ran my think jock down the crack of her ass until I felt the succulent dampness of her pussy. She was so wet that she sucked me inside a little with ease. I placed my hands on either side of her hips, holding her steady. Then I pushed forward roughly.

She groaned with pleasure as I forced most of myself all the way inside her little pussy in one stroke. I held her tightly, pushing forward, physically making her cunt take the rest of my cock.

"You are so big, baby," she moaned.

I could have made a similar comment about the tightness of her pussy, considering that she was the mother of four children and in her late forties. But who wanted to talk? I was feeling way too damn fine and all I wanted to fuck the shit out of her!

Holding onto her, I slowly eased out of her, watching her lips pull outwards along with my cock. Then suddenly I slammed back into her, causing the cheeks of her stunning ass to shake. Then I began a rhythm, sliding in and out of her, immediately taking on a furious pace. We slap, slap, slapped against each other, my balls hitting her ass and the sounds of sex resounded throughout the room.

I fucked her as fast and as hard as I could from behind.

Mrs. Campbell continued to moan each time I penetrated her. I was feeling incredible, this woman was just too fucking hot! She fell forward onto the bed, and I quickly slipped out of her. But she quickly rolled onto her back, spreading her gorgeous legs wide and offering me her tight little pussy. Her feet were in the air and I grabbed onto one in each hand, holding them higher and spreading her legs wider as I positioned myself between them. I impatiently entered her again, thrusting forward.

She grunted and arched her head back. It felt amazing! I began sliding in and out of her pussy, thrusting quickly as I was nearing the point of no return. Then suddenly I was losing it! A few more thrusts and I was pulling my cock out of her pussy.

My cock spasmed, shooting a stream of white fluid across her stomach. Gasping for breath, she opened her eyes and watched me cum on her naked body. When the last of my juice fired out the end, I released her feet and fell to the bed to lie against her. We kissed softly for a few minutes, trying to catch our breath.

"Chris?" a masculine voice hollered from beneath us, "Are you home?"

"Shit," said Mrs. Campbell, momentarily startled, "He's home. You better get back to your room."

I groaned, "I left my clothes back downstairs," I said wearily.

"Don't worry about it," she said, giving me a quick kiss, "He never goes out by the pool."

I got up to hurry to my room buck naked, cock slapping between my legs. I had only just gotten the door closed and walked over to my suitcase to grab some clothes when I heard a knock on the door. Mr. Campbell entered without waiting for an invitation.

"Oh, sorry," he said finding me in my apparent state of undress.

My back was to him so he couldn't see my half hard cock pointing out.

"Ummm," I stuttered, looking behind me at him over my shoulder. "I was getting ready to take a shower," I said unable to think of anything else.

"I thought you and the girls could just go out to dinner tonight before you go hit the bars," he said smiling, "I was hoping that I might have some alone time with my wife. We don't get that very often."

"Sure, no problem," I said, "That'd be great."

"Good," he said, "Well, I'll let you get on with it."

Christ, I thought, that was a close one. I wasn't exactly sure how I would have explained to this man, who was old enough to be my father, that I'd just fucked his hot wife six ways from Sunday in his own bed.

I only hoped that Mrs. Campbell was quick to cover the rest of our tracks.

* * *

When I'd gotten out of the shower, I found my shorts, tank top and boxer neatly folded on the end of the bed. Apparently she had rescued them, and us, from imminent capture by the enemy. I found this whole situation very amusing and very erotic. I mean when you are a thirteen year old boy you have fantasies about women. Mrs. Campbell, I am not ashamed to say, had certainly been one of them. Although the summer I had turned thirteen, which was ten months before I lost my own virginity, I clearly had not seen her as anything more than a dream lover for the occasional jack off session. Now I was a man grown. Not just that, but a man of significant experience with a contingent of satisfied women stretching from the eventful moment when I'd fucked Kelley Sue, through college and a stay in Los Angeles, and now going global in the Marines. I will brag and say that by this time I was easily in the triple digits as far as sex partners went. Hell I was well into the double digits while I was still in high school. I'm a sex fiend. I can't help myself. But this experience had been something altogether different. This was a special fantasy. A really old fantasy. And she was a hot fantasy. I can safely say that I haven't had a lot of older women, that is to say significantly older women. Though for her age Mrs. Campbell oozed mature sex appeal and, as I've said before, I could only hope my future wife was still as attractive at that age.

I worked my way downstairs and Mr. and Mrs. Campbell where there drinking beers, one of which they offered me, and which I gladly accepted. Mrs. Campbell had a glow about her that made her look twenty years younger. A fuck does a body good apparently. Having had a much younger and perhaps more virile young man had maybe given her a much needed boost to her sagging self confidence.

We chatted for a bit. Jeremy was still working and had plans. The girls would be coming home shortly, except for Jenna of course, who was going to be with the other debs doing Lord knows what. So I was stuck with husband and wife for a while, which of course for me was as awkward as hell. How do you sit down and have a beer with a man whose wife you just clandestinely fucked, with her still in the room, while maintaining a straight face? I tell it made not want to have any affairs when I got married.

Still things were civil and Mrs. Campbell was so doting that it bordered on the absurd. I'm sure she felt she was overcompensating. I just wanted to fuck her again and I was having a hard time keeping my eyes where they should be.

We were standing around the kitchen. Apparently Mrs. Campbell had given everyone the night off. I breathed a sigh of relief when the phone rang and Mr. Campbell decided to take it in his office. We could hear his voice carrying from the other room and I had a bright idea. Actually it was a hard idea.

I so wanted this woman again.

"Marc, what are you doing?" she urgently whispered to me as I pushed her against the sink and spun her around to enter her doggy style, "Greg is in the other room."

"Chris," I murmured in her ear, "You clearly need to be fucked again."

She audibly moaned when she heard me unzip my fly behind her. I pulled out my cock, which quickly grew in my palm. I jacked myself a few times to harden up, but it really wasn't necessary. The illicit nature of our activity had me growing long and hard all by itself.

I lifted up the back of her skirt and found that she'd gone commando.

"You aren't wearing any panties you dirty slut," I murmured in her ear.

"It's all for you," she whispered back.

I realized that there wasn't a lot of time, so I didn't spend what I had of it on preliminaries. She was very wet and I fed my cock to her hungry pussy with ease, stroking in and out with a pleasant eagerness, picking up speed as I went.

She was braced against the counter and was doing everything within her power to keep from shouting out her pleasure and giving us away. The only real noise in the room was the audible slapping noise my cock made when it entered her pussy, but it wasn't loud enough to be heard by her husband in the other room.

I was really feeling this and reached up around in front of this woman to feel her tits through her blouse. She had such a wonderful pussy. I didn't know from experience, but it seemed amazing for a woman this old and I couldn't figure out why Mr. Campbell didn't want to make use of it more often.

Suddenly there was silence from Mr. Campbell's office and I stopped thrusting momentarily.

Then Mr. Campbell called out, "Hey, Chris!"

I started thrusting again slowly.

She was having a hard time articulating.

"Yes?" she half cried, half yelled.

"Do you want tickets to see Carmen at the opera in two weeks? Chad can get us some seats if you want to go."

Just then I started really pounding her and she bit her lip to keep from screaming. Finally she managed a weak, "Yes."

"What?" he hollered from the other room, "I can't hear you."

"Yes," she cried out, "Yes! Yes! God damn it, yes!"

I actually had to laugh, but I was not ready to cum and we didn't have enough time for me to finish. I stroked her for a little while longer, but I could hear that Mr. Campbell's conversation was winding down. I pulled out, with a very audible sound, leaving her pussy with a huge void, and stuffed my python back into my jeans.

"Fuck!" she moaned, "Don't stop now."

In response I stuck two fingers from my right hand into her pussy and finger fucked her for a few seconds as I said, "Fuck your husband you dirty bitch."

I used so much effort that I almost lifted her off the ground with my hand.

"I may have to," she grunted miserably.

She let out a long moan and I quickly moved away from her and back towards the fridge around the kitchen island. This was partly to hide my boner and partly to avoid being totally obvious. I was careful to make sure that Mrs. Campbell's skirt fell back down to cover her naked ass.

Mr. Campbell sauntered into the room looking very pleased with himself. Mrs. Campbell was still in the same position I'd left her earlier, trying to collect herself.

"Chrissy are you all right?" he asked.

After a pregnant pause she said, "I think the pool should be cleaned Greg, don't you?"

She was gazing at the pool from where she'd been standing. Mr. Campbell grabbed his beer and came up next to her.

"Probably," he said, taking a swig.

As he did so, he clearly grabbed his wife's ass and gave it a firm squeeze. He had to be aware that I was standing right there with a full view of everything. So it was, in my opinion, a territorial move calculated to let the younger male in the house know his place, especially as I'd expressed an interest in his wife, no matter how clearly in passing. He probably was trying to reassert some of his alpha masculinity.

If he only knew where my cock had just been.

I was saved from any further peril by the timely arrival of Elizabeth and Melanie.

"Are you ready to go Marc?" asked Melanie boisterously, "We just need a minute to change and we can head out."

"Anytime," I said, calmly, "Oh, and by the way, I invited Dave Roberts to join us. I hope you don't mind? He was all by himself tonight."

Melanie positively licked her lips as I mentioned Dave, her face glowing. Elizabeth gave me a quizzical look, but smiled and said, "The more the merrier."

The girls went upstairs to change. Mr. Campbell had a sour look on his face. I knew that would get his goat, the old bastard. For some reason he had it out for Dave Roberts although I had no clear idea why. But I wasn't feeling Christian enough at that moment to let him know that Dave Roberts had no designs on his daughter.

Or at least not the daughter he was worried about.

* * *

After meeting up with Dave, we were enjoying an evening of sightseeing and had a particularly excellent dinner. The night fell hot and sticky and as we walked along the boardwalk my cotton shirt had become stuck to my body like a second skin. The girls were both wearing dresses that clung suggestively to their bodies.

It was Elizabeth's idea to go to the bar down by the wharf.

Only Dave was under the age of twenty-one but the smart bugger had a fake ID with him, so it didn't slow us down any. It was a good time, playing pool and flirting. Even Elizabeth seemed to lighten up and she brushed against me on more than one occasion, although after an afternoon of rocking sex with her mother I could afford to play it cool. Dave hung pretty close to Melanie and although he wasn't trying to be obvious, he did grab her ass a couple times. She remained unfazed by his bold gestures.

We'd thrown back quite a few longnecks and, surveying the bottles lined up in front of me, I heard the call of nature.

"I gotta take a piss ladies," I said, "Please do excuse me for a minute."

"I'll come with you man," said Dave.

"I don't need you to hold it for me," I said laughing and punching Dave on the shoulder.

We'd gotten quite close in the matter of a couple hours, Dave and I. He was my kinda dude. Total frat boy. Total player.

I was washing my hands when he came up next at the sink after his turn at the urinal.

"So, man," he said, "Do you have any money?"

"Why dude?" I asked.

"We're gonna need some condoms," he said matter of factly.

"What the fuck?" I asked him, "I know you're probably in with Melanie, but there's no fucking way. I've known these girls my whole life. Besides you said Elizabeth was like ice."

"Maybe," he said, "But trust me on this bro. Chalk it up to global warming, but we're gonna need some raincoats."

I thought he was totally off his head. But I humored him and put some money in the condom dispenser near the doorway. He insisted we get enough to be fully covered, so I stuffed several in my pocket and handed him the rest.

"You're dreaming dude," I said as we walked out of the bathroom.

But I changed my mind when we returned to the table. As we came up behind the girls, they were finishing a conversation.

"He's how big?" asked Elizabeth in a bewildered tone.

"And thick too," said Melanie, "I can still feel him inside me."

"And he can bone?" asked Elizabeth incredulously.

"Oh, yes!" said Melanie with a deep satisfaction.

"Hey," I said, coming up behind Melanie, "What're y'all talking about?"

"This incredible lay that Mel had last night."

"So I wasn't dreaming?" I asked her a little stunned.

"Why did you ever think that?" she asked me, and proceeded to lean over and give me a long open mouth kiss on the lips.

Dave let out a little whoop and someone at a table near us suggested none too politely that we get a room.

"We've come a long way since we were kids Marc," said Elizabeth, after I'd pulled my mouth away from her sister, licking her sweetness off my lips.

"I've had Peter," she continued, "And now I think you're old enough to take out for a test drive."

Melanie looked very pleased with herself. She sat next to her sister grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"When did you fuck my brother?" I asked Elizabeth, still tasting the sweetness of Melanie on my lips.

"In your grandmother's house the day everyone went on that tour of the French Quarter. Everyone was away except for us. He took my cherry and I took his."

She had a faraway look in her eyes as she said it. And I vaguely remembered the details of a hazy afternoon years before in New Orleans. It was interesting to note that my brother had been fifteen when he'd lost his virginity, a year and a half older than me. And the asshole had never told me about it! Wow, there were all kinds of skeletons in this family's closet and in mine.

"He wasn't very good," she continued, "But then again neither was I. We were young. But what he lacked in experience he made up for in size. I haven't found a cock that big since. And believe me, I've been looking."

"It's been very disappointing," agreed Melanie sympathetically, "But don't worry cause you'll get one tonight. Marc inherited all the right genes. Isn't that right Marc?"

I nodded at her, smirking, "And where did you plan on doing this little deed?" I asked.

"At a hotel of course," said Elizabeth, "I booked us a room earlier."

I looked askance at Dave and he looked back at me as if to say 'I told you so'.

"Okay," I said, "I hope I can live up to your expectations. It's been a long day and I don't know what I've got left to give."

"She got to you, didn't she?" said Melanie suddenly in disgust, "That fucking bitch."

"Who?" I asked sweetly.

"Our fucking mother," said Elizabeth, "Don't bother to deny it, it's written right across your face."

I looked at Dave again.

"I told you she's a mother I'd like to fuck," he said, all shit eating grin, "Fuck over and over and over again."

"You've nailed Mrs. Campbell?" I asked him somewhat shocked to realize that I'd fallen for a routine earlier. But not really minding that much.

"Shit, man," he said, putting his arm around Melanie, "Everyone but Mr. Campbell has been fucking Mrs. Campbell."

"I bet she found you very appealing," said Elizabeth, her hand reaching down to boldly massage my package, "Especially after Melanie told her how much fun she'd had the night before. That must have been very romantic Marc. Waking up in the middle of the night with a cocksucker working your dick like that. Melanie and I flipped a coin, but the dirty little slut won. I've never had a Marine before and I want to see if your cock is as hard as the rest of you."