Miscalculation

Story Info
Cock-tease gets a big surprise.
2k words
4.06
92.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
773 Followers

Kathy sat on the barstool preening. Her eyes traveled around the room scoping out the patrons. Several of them had already bought her drinks, but she wasn't drinking them. They sat on the bar in front of her. Her game was to see how many she could score.

When a guy asked to buy her a drink, she always said, "Yes." Then when they asked her home she would reply "$1,000" That cooled them off and they generally retired to a table to watch her work.

A tall, good looking stud walked through the doors and sat at the bar next to her.

"Buy you a drink lady?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "OK, here it comes," she thought.

"Why don't you jump in my car and we'll go down to the beach?" he murmured.

"$1,000" she replied.

She was stunned when he said, "OK."

She didn't know what to do next so she said, "Cash in advance." Thinking that would cool him off.

He reached into his jacket pocket, pulled out a thick wad of bills and handed her ten $100 bills.

She was caught in her own trap! Realizing that she would have to go with him, she sucked down one of the drinks, hoping he would drink a few so she could weasel out. No such luck!! He didn't even take a sip of one. He grabbed her by the hand and started for the door.

"He's got to drive the car," she thought, "Maybe I can weasel out somewhere along they way. As they stepped outside, a large limo pulled up in front of the bar. The driver jumped out and opened the back door and before she knew what had happened, she was in the back seat with the stranger.

"The beach house Edward," the stranger ordered. They were off.

"I'll have a chance to run for it when we get to the beach," she thought.

30 minutes later they pulled into a sunken garage at a huge beach villa. Damn!! Nothing was going right. What could she do?

Edward held the door for them and they exited the car. She followed him to the elevator and they started up. She counted 4 floors before the elevator stopped. She stepped out into an elegant, luxurious suite.

"Come on over here," said the stranger.

"Look," said Kathy, digging into her pocket for the $1,000, "I'll give you back your money and you can let me go."

"Once I make a deal, I never back out on it," the man said, "I've had people watching your little game for a couple of weeks. I decided I had to have you!"

"Please, "begged Kathy, "I don't want to play any more. Besides, if you take me this way, it will be rape. You will go to jail."

"Not a chance," he replied, "besides by the time I actually get your panties off and my cock into your pussy, you'll be begging for it."

"Sampson, bring us some drinks and snacks, please." He spoke into a hidden microphone.

Soon an impeccably dressed butler appeared with a tray of snacks and drinks.

"Standby, Sampson." The man ordered." Have a drink, Kathy."

"No, you're trying to get me drunk so you can fuck me," Kathy said.

"I don't need alcohol to fuck you! It won't be long until you come to me, with it or without it. You might as well relax and have a good time."

"How can I have a good time? You kidnapped me and forced me to come here and now you want me to have a good time! I don't think so."

"Let me clear up for you exactly what your situation is. A dozen men in the bar saw me give you money to come with me. You came willingly with me. You came into my home without a struggle. Now that you are here, you have decided to back out. Relax and I won't turn you in for prostituting."

She started to sob softly. "Oh god, how did I ever get into this mess? Well, I'm certainly not going to give it up to you," she averred.

Soft music started to play in the background. The air was charged with strange incense.

"Come sit down and watch some TV with me," the man ordered.

Reluctantly, Kathy sat on the suede sofa. A big screen TV appeared from nowhere and a DVD started playing. There was no title. After 5 minutes, it became obvious that this was a really finely produced porn flick. Kathy stared at the screen and started to squirm. The incense was having some kind of pleasant effect on her.

The man carefully watched her every move. She started to wriggle around on the sofa. He scooted closer to her. She didn't protest. She didn't move. She just sipped and watched the movie.

Suddenly she looked at the man and said, "You know I'm a virgin, don't you?"

"Wow! Bonus points!" he exclaimed. "I've never even seen a virgin whore before!"

"I am a virgin, but I'm not a whore," she mumbled and started to cry. "I only do that stuff like in the bar for fun."

"Well, you're going to have more fun now than you ever thought possible," he remarked.

Kathy jumped up and made a break for the elevator. He didn't even move. The elevator was not working.

"Remote control," he explained. "There is no way out of here. You can't even jump out a window unless I unlock them. You are here until I say you are gone."

She sat sobbing wetly on the sofa. "I don't even know your name," she cried.

"My name is Ely Whitman," he replied. "I am a girl hunter. There are many girls like you here. They are all cock teasers and they can all be had. Some just require different handling. You were one of the easy ones."

She meekly returned to the sofa. She sat next to him hoping for a little pity. Pity wasn't part of the game plan. The incense was slowly working its magic.

"How about a drink?" he asked.

She was well on the way to giving up. "OK," she answered, "but don't do anything funny."

"I won't until you tell me to," Ely promised, as he poured her a double scotch.

Not being used to drinking, she chugged down the first and asked for another. She was shaking as she gulped at her second drink and inhaled more incense. "He's not such a bad looking guy," she thought. "Besides, I am in a hopeless situation of my own making. I think maybe the time has come to give it up."

Between the drinks, the incense and her hormones, she didn't stand a chance. She scooted over close to him and started stroking his thigh. She looked up into his steel grey eyes and read the lust written there. "I'm not gonna lose it on a sofa," she stated. "Don't you have a bedroom?"

Ely immediately shut off the DVD and scooped Kathy up into his arms. He carried her across the huge front room, up a hall and into the most magnificent bedroom Kathy had ever seen. He dropped her on the edge of a mammoth round bed.

"We have on way too many clothes," he said as his shirt and pants hit the floor. He reached for her and pulled her tightly to him. "Beg for it," he demanded.

Kathy's pussy was totally soaked. Her breathing was rapid. She could swear she heard her heartbeats echoing off the walls. "Do it to me," she said.

"Do what to you?" Ely asked.

"You know," she replied.

"I want you to tell me exactly what you want. I want you to beg me to fuck you!" Ely exclaimed. He started peeling her blouse off and removed her bra.

"Please fuck me! Fuck me now!" she begged.

Ely removed her shoes, stockings jeans and panties. He really liked her pussy. It was compact and pretty. Her pink lips were just peeking out of her puffy vulva.

A shudder ran through her as she realized that she was naked in front of a man. He was gently squeezing her breasts and flicking her nipples with his fingers. He stood up and dropped his boxers revealing a nice 7" cock. It was harder than Chinese algebra and the head was shaped like a spear. A drop of precum had formed on the end.

"Taste it," he ordered.

She tentatively stuck her finger out and wiped it off his cock. She put her finger in her mouth. It was slightly salty and slightly sweet. Not bad. She kissed the end of his cock and then stuck her tongue out and licked all the way around the head. She sucked in as much as she could. She started massaging the under side of the cock with her tongue.

"Come up here," he ordered.

She slid up his body to his lips. He parted her lips with his and shoved his tongue into her mouth. She had read about this. She shoved her tongue into his mouth and they did the mouth cha cha as they swapped spit. Her nipples were harder than they had ever been and Ely was rolling them around with his fingers. She felt his other hand slip down her belly to her crotch. He was gently pulling on her pubic hairs. He fingered her slit and she started to moan.

"Please, do it now! She begged

But Ely knew better than to do it right now to a virgin. She had to be adequately prepared. Besides, preparation brought a great deal of pleasure to him. He loved everything about pussy. He worshipped it. He kissed his way down to her extra moist twat. The aroma of her arousal was overpowering and he wasn't sure how long he would last within her. He licked her slit from top to bottom and back. She was moaning and shivering. He grabbed her cunt lips with his teeth and gently bit them. She howled like a wolf and started bucking her hips. He drove his tongue into her sex. His nose was rubbing her clit. She was going crazy.

"Now! Damn it! Now!" she screamed. She was right. Preparations were complete.

Ely shoved her legs apart and crawled in between them. She grabbed his cock and steered it to the center of her hungry sex. He found the opening and started to glide into her pussy. Soon, he came to her cherry. "I'll be damned, she wasn't lying," he thought. He looked at her face and said," Ready?"

She nodded and Ely slammed his cock through her barrier. She screamed and started to cry. Ely stopped his thrust.

"Don't worry; the pain will go away in a few minutes. Get used to the size of my cock. Move your hips when you want some more."

Kathy lay there for a while and sure enough, the pain subsided to a much lower level. She started to thrust her hips into him. The more she thrust, the better it felt. "Faster, harder," she ordered.

Ely cheerfully complied with her request and started thrusting quickly and deeply into her. The harder he fucked her, the more she liked it. A few minutes later she started to moan and whimper. Her pussy grabbed Ely's cock and started milking it. She lost complete control, writhing and screaming, "Yes, yes, yes!" She was quivering like a puppy in a snowdrift. "Oh god," she cried, I wanna do that again!"

About that time Ely fired his prick deep into her twat. She felt the cum hit the back of her pussy and she came again.

"You are a great piece of tail!" Ely remarked as his cock fell out of her.

"When can we do it again?" she asked pleadingly.

"I'll order some dinner and then we have all night to screw each other to death. Right now, the main cannon needs time to recharge."

"All night, huh?" she said, I'm really happy that you captured me. I should have done this years ago." She laid her head on his chest and dozed off dreaming of things to come.

bassbelly
bassbelly
773 Followers