Mischievous Grins

Story Info
An older couple opens a younger couple's eyes.
12.1k words
4.27
76.9k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers

I'm a lucky guy. An incredibly lucky guy, in fact. My name is Paul. I'm 24 years old, just finished with university last year, and already well on my way into a successful career making good money for a firm in the big city. Lucky in that regard, sure, but probably luckiEST in that I am married to the most beautiful girl in the world. Jami and I met while in school, and though she didn't fancy me right off the bat (I am fairly average looking and average built at 5'10" with a lopsided grin and mousy brown hair), I suppose my persistence eventually wore her down. We married just last year and she too is already very busy with her own job pursuing her own career. We are saving to buy a house in the country, as we were both raised outside the city, but for now, our home is a fairly small one bedroom flat in the heart of the city just a 10 minute walk to my work, and a three stop train ride for her.

Lord only knows what a stunning beauty like Jami sees in me. I haven't completely lost my boyish looks yet, but with the long hours I am putting in behind a desk at least five days every week, I am already quite softer around the middle, and not all that adept in social circles either. Jami on the other hand was first in line when God was handing out both looks AND charm. She is 5'6" and perfectly proportioned with a well-toned, youthful body, perky, perfect breasts, and strong athletic legs. Her porcelain skin, curly hair, infectious giggle, and radiant smile do their fair share of head turning as well from the opposite sex (and a number of women too!). This has never bothered me though. In fact, it's always been kind of exciting. I get an overwhelming sense of pride in catching other men ogling my beautiful wife.

Again, I'm a super lucky guy and it's nice when other people recognize that as well! I often times surreptitiously scout men in the store, in the pub, on the street, and truly everywhere else stealing glances at Jami's legs if she's wearing a skirt or shorts, or at her cleavage if she happens to be showing any. Jami for her part is oblivious to all of this, which I think make it all the ore appealing for me. My wife never dresses inappropriately or "slutty". Quite the contrary really. Jami has a keen sense of style and dresses very professionally for work, and fashionably stylish when out of the office. For myself, I am not at all immune to her charms, though sometimes I pretend to be. She will often prance around the flat on a Saturday while we are meant to be cleaning in just a pair of short shorts and a tight tank top, singing along to her favorite pop tunes (not my favorite genre, but I am madly in love with the girl, so...), and I will do my very best each time to pretend it does not phase me nor make me want to throw her down and have my way with her.

That's not really my style. I am not all that assertive, and certainly never aggressive. Part of me wishes I COULD be with my delectable wife, but instead I settle for her taking the initiative a couple times a week after we shut out the lights to begin kissing me and letting her hands wander down my body. That's always the sure sign she is in an amorous mood and ready to make love. And trust me when I say the love making is great! We have learned over our years together to please each other and have grown quite adept at it. With that said, a part of me began to feel as though I probably wanted more from our sex life, and I was pretty sure Jami did as well. Of course I did not have the first clue how to broach such a subject, and continued along everyday just watching men lust after her while she obliviously continued along as well.

One day last month, things began turning a very peculiar corner for us, though I did not realize it at the time. Jami plopped herself on the sofa one evening (yes, in just a pair of shorts and a revealing little shirt) after a particularly long day at work for us both, declared we needed a holiday, even if it was just a weekend away somewhere. I could not disagree. Neither of us had taken a single day out of the city since our very hasty three day honeymoon more than a year ago now. We needed a break and I immediately began fantasizing about various men, old and young, staring at Jami's perfect body as she soaked up the sun in a bikini on a beach somewhere. "Ahhh, yes. A holiday will be LOVELY!" I thought.

Whilst enjoying my fantasy, I'm pretty certain I heard Jami blurt out "Let's go up north to my aunt and uncle's cabin in the woods!"

"Um...excuse me?" I replied.

"My aunt and uncle's cabin. I haven't been up there since I was a teenager, but I love it! So peaceful, so serene, so much nature, so many paths to explore! I would love to show it all to you!"

I was not one to argue with my wife, ever, but with her so enthusiastic, the thought never even crossed my mind. "Ok, dear. If that's what you'd like. Let's do it." I said, with not nearly the excitement she was already exuding with girlish bounces and smiles. My visions of Jami on a beach in a tight, small, floral bikini and hundreds of drooling men closing in on her slowly faded from my mind as I sighed and smiled at my wife.

We both agreed to take the following Friday off work, rent a car first thing in the morning, and drive the three hours north to her family cabin. The entire week leading up to the trip was joyous for Jami. Her enormous smile never left her face, as she danced around the flat, going on and on about how much I'd love the cabin and the surrounding woods. "There are a few other cabins in the area, owned by people my aunt and uncle's age, I'm guessing, so there's a chance we won't be bothered the entire weekend! Isn't that exciting, love?!? An entire weekend just to ourselves!" Jami giggled and snuck her entire body into my lap as I sat in my favorite chair reading a financial journal, only partly paying attention to what she was saying. It had been a similar refrain for a number of days in a row at this point. This assertive act, however, immediately garnered my full attention.

"Hello, my darling." I said in surprise. I was not accustomed to such behavior outside of the bedroom, and well before 9pm!

Her voice lowered to a more sultry timbre "Hello, my husband. How would you feel about making love to your young wife in the middle of the forest this weekend?"

"Well...um...that sounds just lovely, I imagine. What may I ask has brought all this on?"

"I don't know. I've just been thinking about spending so much time together in that wondrous place, and it's...inspiring certain thoughts."

"Really?" I asked as she nibbled on my earlobe and lovingly scratched her nails down my shirt.

"Yes. It's a magical place, Paul. You'll see."

"I'm looking forward to it more and more."

Jami then jumped off me, took the financial journal from me, dropped it to the ground, grabbed my hand, and demanded "Come." She began leading me toward our bedroom. "You're going to put your mouth on me, and if you do a great job, I'll let you make love to me too!"

And so I did.

That Friday morning, we piled everything into the car I rented and began the drive. Jami listened to her pop tunes the entire way, spending half the time prattling on about the beauty and magic we were going to enjoy all weekend, and the other half staring out the window lost in her thoughts with that beautiful smile across her face while playing with the hem of her little shorts that she decided to wear for the travel. I did my best all three hours not to let her see the erection she was inspiring in my trousers. Jami was, as always, completely oblivious to her capabilities.

When we finally arrived, I felt like I'd been to the cabin several times before because of all the detail Jami had gone into recently. It was small in a rustically romantic way, with just the one bedroom, a small bathroom, a kitchen bearing only the necessities, and a warm little sitting room, complete with functioning fireplace. It was summer and quite sunny, but Jami assured me we would need to make a fire once the sun went down each evening. That sounded quite pleasant. I was hoping most of our time would be spent in the bedroom anyway, especially after the excitement of the previous week's activities!

As soon as I finished bringing everything in from the car, Jami said "Change your clothes. We're going for a walk! Come on!" She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom (though not for an activity I would prefer). She pulled a pair of shorts out of my luggage, along with a t-shirt, and some appropriate outdoor shoes. "Hurry!" Jami then took off the t-shirt she was wearing and grabbed her outdoor shoes to put on as well. I stopped and stared at her for a second.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Are you...Is that all you're going to wear on our walk?"

Jami looked at me like I was a lost little puppy "Aww, sweet husband. Yes. It's a sports bra and shorts. It's perfectly appropriate attire for a walk in the woods up here. Why? Don't you like my outfit?" she giggled.

"Yes. I just thought that maybe something... I don't know. I've never been up here before." I gave up the fight "You look beautiful as ever." I kissed her cheek and she grabbed my hand again.

"Good!" and she skipped us right out the front door. Jami took a moment to point out the direction of the other cabins, though I couldn't really see any through all the trees. They were off the main road we just came in on as well, but with their own privacy and each at least a hundred meters apart she assured. I asked her about any changes she might be able to notice, not having been up here in close to ten years. She looked around with that beaming smile, took a deep breath, and finally shook her head. "Not one! This place is exactly as I remember it!" She grabbed my arm and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "It's just as exciting as it ever was! Are you excited, darling?!?"

"Yes, dear." I replied, and I wasn't lying. I am not a huge fan of the woods or forests or trees in general, but I am a VORACIOUS fan of anything that excites my wife!

"I remember spending a million afternoons up here walking along the trails, talking to any of the neighbors I may have run into, fantasizing about what my life was going to be like when I was older! I LOVE it up here!"

"I'm glad, my darling." I kissed her cheek again.

"Let's go!" and we were off, walking along a trail, a little too briskly for my preference.

"Should we perhaps consult a map, dear? All these trees are awfully thick." We'd already lost sight of the cabin after the first ten steps.

"Paul, you're no fun at all! Where is the adventure in keeping your nosed buried in a map, silly? Besides, as long as we stick to the trail, I'm sure we'll be just fine. And don't worry: I will protect you from all the lions and tigers and bears."

"Oh my." She must have seen me quickly glancing around us trying to take it all in.

After about a half hour of Jami leading me along the trail and whispering about the area and its storied history, we came across a boulder big enough for both of us. "Sit." Jami said and she led me to the rock and finally let go of my hand. "Let's take a short break and catch our breath." I was relieved, and terribly winded at this point, but hoping she hadn't noticed. "So what do you think???"

"It really is lovely, dear. You were absolutely right about everything."

"But do you feel the energy? The magic in the air???"

There was that wistfulness, that playfulness, that beaming smile, that far off look in her eyes again as she looked up into the trees. I had no idea what she was getting on about. "Of course, love. It's wonderful."

Jami closed her eyes and made a barely audible noise that seemed to come from deep within her and ran one of her hands down my t-shirt. "Come. Let's go." And again we were off like a shot.

After a few steps however, we were both startled to see an older couple coming around the bend directly toward us. I let out a brief gasp and Jami giggled.

"Good afternoon." the gentleman said. He was likely in his mid-50s or so, with a strong, sturdy build and a full head of salt and pepper hair. He had a sophistication about him, but a ruggedness that implied he was educated at some point, and had likely been living up here for quite some time.

"Hello!" Jami responded with a smile and a wave. I thought for a moment they might pause and chat. After all, here was a stunningly beautiful young girl barely concealed in a sports bra and a flowing pair of short athletic shorts, but they walked by with a polite nod and didn't break stride so neither did Jami. I noticed the woman walking with the man (his wife I assumed), who had not said a word, but was smiling mischievously at us both as they passed. I wondered what that was about. She was actually quite attractive for a woman easily old enough to be my mother. She had womanly curves in all the right places, and her ample rear and bosom looked as though they were more than ready to bust free from the confines of her hiking clothes. They both looked somewhat tan, as if they had been up here in the great outdoors the entire time Jami and I had been slaving away in the city. Jami was rattling on again about the trail and her childhood as soon as we passed the couple. I glanced back though, curious about that woman's smile, and to my shock, they were both staring right back at us as well; actually directly into Jami's pert young bottom. I quickly turned back around, embarrassed they may have caught me looking back, and we walked on. Jami naturally did not pick up on anything at all. I guessed I didn't need to go all the way to some far off beach to find a man (and woman!) willing to stare wantonly at my wife!

Another 30 minutes later, and I was certain we were lost. Jami stopped and looked around. It was clear she too was at least a little confused as to where exactly we were at the moment, but it was certainly not diminishing her omnipresent smile. I didn't say a word but watched as she glanced around through the trees. After a moment, she grabbed my hand again "This way. Come on." We proceeded down the trail but at this point, it was anyone's guess where we were. Oh well. According to my wife, it was all about the adventure anyway. As much as I was repeating that refrain in my head, I was growing increasingly concerned about the possibility of being stranded out here after the sun went down. We stopped again.

"I'm pretty sure we're less than 2 kilometers from the cabin." she said confidently. "We just need to stick to this trail."

"Alright, darling. I trust your sense of direction better than mine." I didn't, but that seemed the appropriate response. Nothing negative from me would solve our dilemma and I was not in the habit of saying anything negative to Jami anyhow. We kept on.

Another 30 minutes and we stopped in our tracks. We heard footsteps up ahead and I was certain we were about to meet our maker at the claws or jaws of some previously undiscovered dangerous species, so I halted our approach. We looked ahead and there came strolling the older couple again.

"Well, hello again!" the friendly older gentleman offered with the same nod as before.

I was relieved it was the curious couple and not in fact a bigfoot or yeti.

"Oh hello!" Jami offered. This time they stopped and so did Jami.

"Fancy running into you again. How are you two young people doing this lovely afternoon?" asked the man.

I had yet to offer more than my lopsided grin, and the quiet woman had yet to say anything either, but was still eyeing both of us with that mischievous smile of hers.

"Isn't that right, dear?" Jami asked looking directly at me. I of course had not heard a word she said.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I've, uh, been admiring the sunlight coming through the trees over there" indicating a small clearing off to the right I quickly noticed while trying to think of an excuse.

"I was telling them how we just came up from the city this morning and have likely gotten a little turned around in our excitement in being out here." Jami repeated.

"Oh, yes. It is all very exciting indeed."

"No worries." the older man offered. "Our cabin is not too far from here and we know this area like we know the backs of each other's hands. I'm Martin, by the way. And this is my wife Sandra."

Jami released my hand to shake each of theirs. "I'm Jami, and this is my husband Paul. He's never been up here before. I used to come up here all the time with my aunt and uncle growing up, the Lowell's?"

"Yes! We have met them on several occasions. A lovely couple, and indeed you are lovely as well!" he offered with his rich baritone. "Their cabin is a couple kilometers away. You haven't wandered too far off." Martin said reassuringly. I was incredibly relieved. Though older, Martin was a formidable man, easily three or four inches taller than me, very well built I could now tell, and with a very pronounced package down below I was startled to see! Did he have a slight erection?!? "How long will you two be staying?" he added while quickly glancing up and down the length of my girlfriend's lithe form. I naturally felt I should glare at him, or maybe even offer a verbal protest. Jami was MY wife after all, but I could not help but feel excited that this older man found my Jami so alluring! I was actually smiling wide-eyed at the bulge increasing in his hiking shorts as he stared at her when I felt someone staring at ME. I turned slightly to see that Sandra, Martin's wife, had in fact seen my own excitement and was now looking at me with her curious grin. I shot my eyes to the ground in embarrassment and heard Sandra quietly let out a chuckle.

Still glancing around happily at the trees and not seeing Martin's hungry stares, Jami replied "Oh, just through the weekend. Not long enough, I'm afraid."

Martin smiled in his own mischievous way "I think that's plenty of time to really get a feel for everything up here, to truly enjoy all we have to offer." he was still staring at Jami, now specifically at her perky little breasts in the sports bra, completely uncaring as to my presence. "Wouldn't you agree, Sandra?" My eyes shot up in anticipation of the older woman actually speaking for the first time.

"Yes, I would, love." she paused and looked at us both. "A couple of long days and evenings out here can be most enjoyable if seen to properly." She spoke slowly and deliberately, all the while keeping her mischievous grin and air about her.

"Good!" Jami yelped. I don't want to miss a single thing.

Martin placed his muscular, tanned arm around my Jami's shoulder and she looked up at him quizzically. "My sweet dear, there are so many lovely little spots to see and enjoy out here. For instance where your husband was looking off here" and he led Jami into the clearing through which the sunlight was coming. "Sandra and I come up here from time to time when we wish to be alone, out here in nature. It's very private and quite beautiful, I'm sure you'll agree." and they were out of earshot. I did not move, but simply stared as his broad shoulders led my much smaller wife away. I was immediately torn, but aware enough to calculate something very dangerous could be afoot, but at the same time, something fantastic I wasn't entirely sure about. While wrestling with these thoughts and staring at Martin and Jami, I heard Sandra suddenly speak softly, and startling close to my ear.

"She really is gorgeous."

"What?!? Oh, yes. Of course. My Jami is...very gorgeous." I was doing a terrible job of trying not to come across as rattled or flustered. I could only glance at her, not wanting to keep my eyes off Martin and my wife for too long.

"You're a lucky man. . .to have such a beautiful young wife." I did not respond, but just kept staring off into the clearing. Martin had Jami facing away from us, still keeping his arm around her shoulder, seemingly pointing out different trees, places in the sky, things on the ground, etc. I was fixated. "Martin thinks she's beautiful as well. He told me so after we passed you the first time. He really enjoyed staring at her perfect little ass as she walked away..." Sandra let that last comment linger a moment, and it took me a few seconds before it finally registered. I finally looked in her direction. She had leaned away from me, still staring with that same grin, but now burrowing deep into my thoughts with her blue eyes.

WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers