Mischievous Grins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers

"Yes, Sandra." I replied almost inaudibly. Jami did not move a muscle, but continued staring at me.

"Then tell your wife. Tell young Jami how much you'd love to see my husband have his beastly way with her. That is what you want, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Then tell your wife, Paul." Sandra's tone had risen and she was clearly making a demand now.

I swallowed hard "Please, Jami. Please let Martin do all the things. . .all the things he. . .he wants to do to you. Please let him make love. . ."

"Ha!" Sandra guffawed. "There will be no making love out here, little Paul. No, no, no. My husband is going to FUCK your wife, she is going to love it, and you are going to stand here with me and love watching it. No one will be making love. Now tell her you want Martin to fuck her."

I stared blankly at Sandra. I wanted her to take that last part back. I was not sure I actually wanted that, and was definitely sure I was not ready to say it aloud to my wife.

"SAY IT!"

That was it. Her demand and my overwhelming desire to do as I was told crushed my last remaining vestige of resolve and dedication to our martial vows. "Let him fuck you, Jami. Let. . .him. . .Let him fuck you like he wants to fuck you. . . Like I know you want to be fucked."

"Good boy." Sandra immediately congratulated me.

My beautiful young wife whimpered softly and slowly stood up in front of the older man. Martin immediately sprung up as if my concession and his wife's words had freed him from a cage. He began literally clawing at my wife. His big hands were at her waist, on her breasts, her hips, her legs, all in a flash. Martin grabbed the back of my wife's head and roughly pulled her into a full, open mouthed kiss. It was not lost on me that my Jami closed her eyes and returned his passion, even sighing as he kissed and pawed.

I was taken aback by Martin's outburst. I opened my mouth to ask that he slow down, or take it easy, or something along those lines when I heard Sandra stop me with a simple "Shhhhhhhhh."

She turned to me "Let them have their fun. Jami is clearly enjoying herself, and I've known my husband long enough to know this is precisely what he wants as well. Just look at his big arms wrapped around your little wife. Tremendous. She looks so sweet and innocent with her head tilted back like that and his mouth and tongue on her neck." Now I was whimpering. "It's a lovely sight, isn't it, Paul?" I said nothing. "Just look at his big strong hands running up and down her little body."

"Lift up your arms. Now." Martin demanded of my wife. She stared at him but complied. Martin made quick work of her sports bra and there were my wife's breasts; out in the open in these fantastic woods, and quickly in the palms and mouth of this brute. "Fuck, your tits are delicious. Mmmmm." He continued to kiss, lick, and suckle as his hands groped up and down the rest of her.

I watched on and noticed Sandra was surreptitiously running her own hands along the length of her body right beside as she too watched the free show right in front of us.

"Yes, darling! Take her little body! Make this sweet little slut yours!" she ordered her husband. Perhaps I was the only one who heard her, because Martin continued his attention to my wife's breasts, and Jami did not even open her eyes, just kept moaning as she was being manipulated by this expert. Sandra was now openly stroking her own breasts, which caused me to finally tear my eyes away from my wife. Sandra was not paying me any attention however.

"I want to see her perfect little ass, Martin. Pull her shorts down, baby!"

With that, Martin stopped kissing Jami and roughly turned her around, causing her to squeal. He bent her over forcefully and yanked her little athletic shorts as well as her panties to the ground in a single pull. Now my Jami's bottom and even her pussy were on display for the three of us as she steadied herself on the log they'd been sitting on. She did not stand up straight. Instead she looked back at Martin as he took a step back to admire her form.

He whistled softly "Even more beautiful than I'd imagined. You are one sexy little slut, Jami. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of this." Martin began groping her bottom with his big rough hands. He explored her lower back, her upper things, and reached around to grope her breasts underneath her as well. "Fuck yes, my dear. You are quite the sight." He continued down and actually got on his knees behind my wife. He spread her legs apart and stroked up and down her thighs. He even swatted her delectable bottom a couple of times!

Just then I made eye contact with my wife. I could tell she was trying not to get completely lost in her lust, maybe for my sake, but was very turned on by Martin's aggressive touch. Jami mouthed the words "I love you" and I instinctively mouthed them back to her.

"Isn't that sweet?" Sandra asked. "You two lovebirds are adorable. All that love for each other even while my rugged husband paws at her. Jami, love? Do you like my husbands hands and mouth all over you?"

"Yes. . .Yes, Sandra. He's. . .wonderful."

"Do you want him to stop?" Sandra asked her.

"No!" Jami and I shouted breathlessly at the same time, causing the older couple to both chuckle.

"Good. Martin, eat her sweet little pussy now and eat it properly." Sandra ordered.

My eyes went wide again, and Jami gasped. Martin growled, grabbed both of her bum cheeks, and stuffed his entire face between them as if he'd been starving for exactly that. Jami cried out in ecstasy and shut her eyes as her head whipped back and forth. Sandra and I were both drawn to get a closer look. We peered around and saw Martin's tongue lapping greedily at my wife's sex, with his nose right up against her bum hole. Yes, I had put my mouth on my wife before, likely dozens of times, but never in that position and never with such animalistic ferocity! I could indeed now for certain smell my wife's sex and could tell by the moans she was making and the way her body was beginning to shake that she was very quickly approaching an orgasm. Martin must have sensed it too, because he increased his tongue lashings and gripped her rear even harder.

Sandra reached out and began to stroke my wife's back as she looked on "That's it, baby! Make the little slut cum all over your tongue! Make her cum!" she urged.

My Jami began to moan louder and louder "Yes! Yes! Please! That feels so good! YES!"

I began whimpering myself and could no longer keep from touching my own penis. I fumbled with it on the outside of my shorts hoping no one would notice. Of course Sandra immediately did.

"Ha! Even your little husband over here wants you to cum on Martin's tongue. He's playing with his little dickey through his shorts watching you get eaten, my dear." Sandra said, and Jami moaned even louder.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, YES! Eat me, old man! Eat my sweet little pussy!" Jami's eyes were pinched tightly shut and her mouth was wide open, but who WAS this woman?!? I had never heard my wife say such words as long as I'd known her! Nothing even close! In our bedroom at home with the lights out, I could usually feel her body shake a little and moan before she came, but nothing like this.

She was roaring now, and thrashing about. "I'm going to cum all over your face, Martin! I'm going to cum!"

I was stroking my little penis with fervor now eagerly awaiting Jami's orgasm, and then it finally overtook her. She reached back and forced Martin's face as far into her bum as she could as her entire body seized and she cried out "Oh god, YES!!" Martin froze (he couldn't really move anyway), as did Sandra and I while Jami rode out what had to be the best orgasm of her entire life. She seized and un-seized for several moments while we all watched her breathlessly. Finally she relaxed and slumped onto the log and Sandra went up to her and began stroking her face lightly.

"Wonderful, dearie. Just wonderful. I told you he was good."

My wife merely smiled and whimpered, her eyes still closed as she came down from her high.

"And the best part is still yet to come." Sandra said with her devilish smile.

Jami's eyes opened and looked to her, as did I. Martin chuckled again and yanked my wife up onto her feet. He unceremoniously bent her over the log once again and smacked her bum with enough force to leave her cheek bright pink. Jami yelped, but certainly did not protest.

"Now fuck her, Martin. Fuck her sweet pussy until she screams." Sandra ordered and turned away from them toward me.

"Yes, Martin, Please fuck my tight pussy. I need your big fat cock inside me." this stranger who looked exactly like my wife begged.

Sandra came up to whisper into my ear again "She's going to love this, I promise. And so will you, dearie. Let's watch!"

Just then Martin took his big cock in his hand and began stroking it up and down my wife's little slit. She was clearly excited as I could see her juices all over the length of his shaft right away.

"Fuck me, Martin! I want your cock! PLEASE!" my wife screamed.

Without further ado, the much older man, still wearing his hiking clothes, grabbed both of Jami's bum cheeks and impaled my young wife to the hilt on his impressive tool. He froze there as my Jami let out a guttural roar.

"YES! Oh fuck yes, that's lovely! Holy fuck your cock feels so good in my pussy!"

"I'm glad, my dear." Martin hissed in her ear. "Because I don't plan on taking it out until I'm ready to spunk all over you!"

"Yes! YES! Fuck me then! Take this young cunt!"

I would have bet our life's savings that my prim and proper wife would've sooner cut off one of her toes with a butter knife as opposed to using that word before today, but she had clear as day just asked this older man to take her cunt. I was astonished to say the very least.

"Take your dick out, Paul." Sandra broke me from my stupor.

"What?" I asked her dumbly.

"Take your little dick out of your shorts. I know you want to. Your wife is getting the shagging of her life over there, you deserve a little fun as well. Go on. Enjoy yourself. You've been a good boy. I know I plan to enjoy MYself. This is too hot not to! Don't you agree?"

I stared at her momentarily. I couldn't bring myself to reach into my trousers. I alternated looking back at Jami and Martin to Sandra the Seductress. She was right. I knew it. I should have my fun too, and I was very much enjoying the sight of my wife taking Martin's bigger tool with such abandon, but I was frozen and could not move.

There was Sandra's mischievous smile again "Do you need my help, young Paul? Do you want me to take your little cock out of your shorts so he can play too?" she asked as if she was talking to an infant.

I could only nod. Sandra chuckled and slowly reached over and pulled my shorts down far enough so that my little dick could spring free. "Oh, it's so cute Paul! It really is! And it's not as small as I thought it would be! Oh, it's certainly much smaller than Martin's, and that's why he's able to please your wife in ways you cannot, but it's not tiny at all! It's a cute little cock! Just lovely!" I pointed it at her, not sure if she wanted me to touch it myself. I only knew I was under this woman's control and did not want any of this to end. Sandra reached out and touched me. She moved it side to side as if inspecting it. "Just lovely indeed, Paul. Now stroke it for me. Stroke it while you watch my husband fuck your wife." I did as I was told, though careful not to apply too much friction. I knew for certain that if I did, I would cum right then and there with all the stimulation bombarding me at the moment.

Sandra and I both watched as Martin plowed into my accommodating wife relentlessly. Sweat was pouring from the large man, but he just smiled and grunted.

"Martin, dear?" Sandra interrupted. "Paul's cock is rock hard watching you."

"Is that right?" Martin asked rhetorically "I'm glad. Be a shame if only little Jami and I were the ones having all the fun. Well watch away, Paul. Maybe you'll learn something." and he turned his attention back to his young prize "You love my cock, don't you slut?" Jami just moaned. "I know you love it sliding in and out of that tight little pussy. Tell your husband how much you love it. Tell him you can't get enough of my old cock up your cunt. Tell him you want it like this all the time. Every day. Tell him."

"Tell your husband how much you love Martin's cock, Jami!" Sandra demanded.

"I love it." she said, but she could not look at me,

"You love what, you little slut?" Martin goaded.

"Yes, what exactly do you love, dear?" Sandra added.

"I. . .oh yes. . .I love. . .Martin's big cock slamming into my tight wet pussy. It feels. . .so. . .feels so fucking good! I can't get enough of it! Don't stop! YES!" my previously innocent wife declared.

"I'm very glad to hear you are having such a good time, sweet girl." Sandra was pleased.

"Yes, take it all in, slut. That's why you came up here to our woods. You wanted a good royal fucking by a real man, didn't you? Take that man's cock, little girl. Take it all!" Martin was growing more and more ferocious. He squeezed, pawed, and mauled at my wife's flesh. He bit her shoulders, and continued to pound into her from behind, and she did indeed take it all.

"Jami, love, I want you to know that your husband and I are also enjoying this very much! Isn't that right, Paul?" Sandra turned to me.

"Mmhmm." I mumbled.

"I'm. . .fuck. . .I'm glad of that. I do love. . .love him so. Yes!" she said.

"Good, good. But we too would like to have a bit of fun." Sandra proceeded. "His poor little dickey is out now and is desperate for some attention. I think it might burst from just watching you two, but I was hoping to play with him for a while before that happens. Do you understand, Jami?"

"Of course, Sandra. . .Yes, yes, please. . .please make sure my husband is well. . .taken care of."

"Take out your big tits, love!" Martin interjected. "I'm sure the little sod will love those! Take them out and give the boy a thrill!"

"Yes, Sandra. . .that's a good. . .idea. Let my husband see your magnificent tits. . .please." I would have to thank my loving wife later for that.

"Now there's a good idea! Thank you both! What do you think, Paul? Would you like to see Mommy's big tits? Do you want Mommy to take them out for you?"

I was dumbstruck, but I think I nodded slightly.

"Of course you would, lad." With that, Sandra slowly removed her shirt until she was standing their in only her shorts and bra. Her breasts were incredible, barely constrained by the bra, which Sandra reached behind herself to finally unhook. They looked even better completely free. Sandra was probably in her late 40s, but her breasts had not yet begun to sag. They were big, as she was fairly big all over, but they suited her perfectly, and Sandra knew it. She cupped them for me and smiled. "You like, little Paul?" she asked coquettishly. "Your wife asked me to show them to you, so I am obliging her. These are my tits, Paul. What do you think?"

I was not yet ready to respond. I was still taking them in, absentmindedly still playing with my little penis, still enjoying their immense beauty.

"You know, it's not polite young man to stare at a woman's tits when she's trying to talk to you. What do you think?" she asked a little more forcefully.

"They're. . .they're the best tits. . .the best tits in the whole wide world!" i proclaimed.

Sandra laughed and her breasts bounced up and down "I don't know about that, but thank you regardless. As you can see, my nipples are quite hard currently." She pulled on them. "They get like that when I'm turned on. Watching my husband fuck your wife mercilessly like that is really having an effect on me. Just like your little cock there."

I looked down ay my manhood. I was as hard as I had ever been, maybe even more so. I tugged on it lightly and Sandra turned her attention back to her husband's thrusting.

"Do you like her sweet little pussy, darling?"

"Fuck yes. It's so tight, so wet. And she loves taking every inch of my big cock. Don't you, little slut?" Martin asked her.

"Yes, Daddy. . .ungh. . .your. . .your big Daddy cock fills my pussy up perfectly. I love. . .taking. . .all of it!"

I was on the verge of spilling my seed on the ground and had to release my penis from my hand.

"Are you going to cum soon, dear?" Sandra asked her husband.

"Yes, ma'am. Her sweet little pussy has almost got me there!"

"I want your cum, Martin. . . Fuck, yes!. . .I want it so badly. Please. . .Please give me your cum, Daddy. Give it all to me." my demure wife begged.

"Ok, baby girl. Tell Daddy where you want it then."

"Yes, little slut." Sandra concurred. "Tell my husband where you want him to spunk. We can't take the risk of impregnating such a sweet young thing, so he will definitely be pulling his big cock out of you before he cums. Now tell him where you want it."

Jami had been on birth control as long as I'd known her, but I was not about to interrupt their exchange, plus I desperately wanted to see Martin's bigger penis erupt all over my wife! Jami did not protest either.

"Anywhere you like, Daddy. I just want your spunk. Every. . .yes. . .every drop of it! Anywhere!"

"Good little girl. Little sluts like you deserve all of my cum, and you're going to get it soon enough!" Martin warned her.

"Delicious!" Sandra clapped. "First, however. Jami dear, your poor husband is about to explode over here. I am thinking of getting on my knees and letting him finish off all over my tits while my husband finishes off all over you. How does that sound? Equitable?"

"Yes! Yes, Sandra. . .Anything you. . .ungh. . .anything you like at all. Let my poor little husband dribble his spunk down your tits if you want."

"Such a sweetheart, she is, right Paul? Allowing her husband his fun too while she enjoys a big cock. Does my idea appeal to you? Would you like to see me on my knees in front of you holding up my tits for your spunk while you pretty little wife takes my husband's? Do you want that?" Sandra was seductive as ever, lowering herself to the ground slowly before I was even able to answer.

I did not even hesitate this time "Oh, yes! Yes, please!"

"Good. Well, now I'm down here. My tits are held up right in front of your little cock here. My husband is about to explode all over your wife. I'm ready when you are, sweet Paul. Cum for me. Cum all over my big Mommy tits just as my husband cums all over your wife. Do it. Cum!"

Her words inspired the three of us simultaneously. Jami wailed out another orgasm and I noticed her hand had been furiously rubbing at her clit the last few minutes, yet another astonishing first.

Martin grunted "Fuck yea, my little slut, get down right here!" He shoved my beautiful naked wife to the ground and grabbed her hair to tilt her head back. Jami whimpered, but obeyed and fell to her knees beside Sandra and lifted her perky little tits as an offering just as her older counterpart was doing for me. "Not on your little tits, love. I'm going to cum all over that pretty young face of yours! Get ready!"

I had never cum on Jami's face. Ever. It wasn't often that I came anywhere other than inside of her, but those other times were all in her hand while she laughed at my quick release.

Martin wildly stroked his now massive cock barely an inch from Jami's face. My wife looked directly up into his eyes. "Do it Daddy." she begged. "You took my pussy, now give me my reward. Give me all that cum. All over my face. Please, Daddy. I've earned it."

"Yes, Martin. She needs it now. Spunk for her. Thank her for the sweet pussy she gave you." Sandra added.

Martin's head went back and he shouted like a mad man. That did it for me. I looked down at Sandra's mischievous grin just in time to see the cum begin to dribble out of my own tool and onto her splendid breasts. If possible, they looked even more alluring with fresh spunk dripping off of them.

WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers