Mischievous Grins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers

I looked back at my wife in time to see the first volley of Martin's spunk as it began to fly out of his triumphant cock. The first shot hit my lovely wife directly across her forehead. She squealed in delight. "Yes, Daddy! Make your big cock cum!" The second spurt lashed across a cheek, the third into her mouth, which she quickly swallowed. Martin moved closer for the next few blasts which fell along Jami's chin, and then onto her perky young breasts.

Sandra reached over and grabbed her husband's cock. "Wonderful, dear husband. Great show." she said calmly. "You too, my dear." and patted Jami on the shoulder. "You look good enough to eat." Sandra then leaned over and slowly began to lick Martin's cum off my wife's face while she slowly stroked her husband's waning manhood. She took her time, enjoying every drop, making a show of swallowing it all, while Martin looked down at her with pride. Jami smiled and languished in the attention. My knees were growing weak, and I felt I could lose my balance, but Sandra reached over and took ahold of my cock as well. I buckled slightly, but did not fall.

Sandra then looked up at me. "You as well, young man! I am proud of you for holding out so long! And thank you for MY reward. I loved having you spunk all over my tits. Did you like it too, little Paul?"

"Yes, Sandra. It was wonderful." I replied.

"So!" Sandra said with renewed energy as she began to get herself up off the ground. "By my count, I am the only one who has yet to cum this afternoon, so this is what's going to happen now. I want my dear husband to bend me over this log and give me the shagging he just gave Jami. In order for that to happen, you, little slut, are going to have to use your pretty mouth again to get him hard enough. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sandra. I will enjoy that actually." Jami smiled demurely.

"Good. Now after you've sucked him well enough and while Martin's fucking me with his big hard cock, I want you to sit your pretty little ass back down on this log and spread your legs for me. I'm going to eat that wet pussy like you'd never believe. You will cum for me and cum very hard, trust me. Understood?" Jami gasped slightly, but we all nodded in agreement. "Wonderful! Shall we begin?"

Jami began to reach for Martin's wilted penis, but I interrupted. "Sandra? I'm sorry, but. . .what about me?"

"What about you, Paul?" she asked.

"Well. . .you have assigned everyone else duties, I mean tasks, but. . .nothing for me. What. . . What would you like me to do while your husband. . .fucks you, and you, um, eat my wife's. . .pussy?"

"Oh! I am so sorry, Paul! I forgot all about you, didn't I? How rude of me! Especially when you've been such a good little boy today!" I smiled sheepishly, thankful for her acknowledgement. "What shall we do with you, dear boy? Hmmmm." She looked at Martin and Jami who offered no help. It was Sandra's show. "Ok, tell you what. Why don't you stand beside us all and you can grope my body while Martin fucks me, and grope your wife while I eat her pussy. I'm sure that will add to each of our excitements. We'll even let you stroke your little cock while you do so! How's that?!?" Sandra was thrilled with her solution, as was I. I nodded gratefully and smiled. "Let's begin! Jami? Suck Martin's cock. Now."

And so she did.

It was a wonderful afternoon to say the very least. It changed our lives. We spent the rest of the weekend following Sandra and Martin's orders. I watched them both defile my wife in their cabin, in ours in front of the fire I built for them, in the woods again, on a rock, on the actual trail, and bent over that log. It was all electrifying and eye opening. I was permitted to stroke my cock several times, cumming all over my wife repeatedly and even into Sandra's hands a couple of times so she could spread it all over Jami and herself. Martin was a beast. He fucked my wife relentlessly whenever he liked, and/or whenever his wife demanded, and Jami had become a slave to his cock.

By the time we said our goodbyes, promising to return in the coming months, and went back to our flat in the city, Jami and I were a changed couple, and we both knew it. We were much more honest and communicative with each other (as communicative as I could be- still learning) about our wants, like and dislikes. The events of our weekend up at the cabin gave Jami a very detailed idea about my sexual self, one I could never verbalize for her. They did the same for me in regards to my wife, though I'm guessing had I just asked or pressed her, she would have gladly told me right away.

We returned to our successful jobs that Monday, and before even a full week had passed, Jami asked me if I knew the older couple who lived in the flat below ours.

"William and Gail?" with my own mischievous grin. "Why, yes. I was just speaking with them this afternoon about you, telling them what a lucky guy I am!"

THE END

WesleyX
WesleyX
35 Followers