Mischievous Miss S Ch. 02

Story Info
The morning after with my busty former geography teacher.
8.4k words
4.72
37.6k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter in the story. Please read chapter one, if you haven't already.

Enjoy.

——————————

I woke up naked in a strange bedroom and jumped out of bed before I remembered where I was. This was Miss S's flat, and I was in her guest room. The events of the previous night swept into my mind. It hadn't been a dream, it had really happened. I had fucked my former geography teacher. And, it turned out, she was a little kinky.

We had started on the sofa in her living room before moving to the terrace. We had fucked each other out in the open, in the middle of a rain storm. My cock started twitching to life as I remembered her giant tits, the taste of her cunt, and the amazing blowjob she gave me.

After our amazing session, when we came back downstairs, I started walking to her bedroom but she had stopped me.

"No," she had said politely. "My husband and I sleep there. You and I will sleep in the guest room tonight."

So, here I was, naked and with a bad case of morning wood. Better get myself sorted out before things get out of hand, I thought.

I walked into the bathroom. There was a post-it note on the mirror. You can brush your teeth with this. There was a small arrow pointing down to a plastic covered toothbrush with "Hilton" written on it. She was still being an impeccable hostess.

After brushing my teeth, I looked at my clothes. They were wet from last night's run from the car into Miss S's apartment building. I wandered back to the bedroom. Outside the window, it was still raining. Not as much as last night, but still pretty heavily. It was impossible to tell what time it was. Where did I put my phone last night? I had been distracted at the sight of Miss S's bra-clad tits when we came in from the rain.

Folded on the dresser were the shorts and t-shirts Miss S had given me last night. Her husband's shorts and t-shirt, as she had pointed out after I had eaten her out. The shorts were still slightly stained with pre-cum. I put them on and walked out into the dining area.

"Good morning, lazy boy," Miss S said. "Sleep well?" She was sitting at the dining table, dressed in a t-shirt and yoga pants and a long loose grey sweater or wrap of some kind. Because of the wrap, I couldn't get a good look at her body. She was reading the book she had bought yesterday evening at the book launch. The room smelled of coffee

"Good morning," I replied as I sat down across from her. "Slept like a log. What time is it?"

"Ten past eight."

"Oh, not that late."

"Speak for yourself, I've been up since 5:45."

"Why?"

"At my age, you get up at the same time everyday. Finished my yoga and started reading this awful thing," she said, gesturing at the book.

"Is it as bad as we thought."

"Worse," she said. She placed a bookmark, closed the book and stood up. "I just boiled some milk. Would you like a coffee?"

"Yes, please. No sugar."

Miss S got up, wrapped her sweater around herself and disappeared into the kitchen. I tried to get a peek at her backside, but was foiled by the wrap again.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. There was a small purple yoga mat in the middle of the living area. The whiskey glasses and towels from last night had been cleared away. There was no evidence of our session from last night.

"Did you find the toothbrush?" she asked from the kitchen.

"Yes, thank you." I detected a curt edge to her voice and my stomach suddenly started knotting up. We had only started going at it last night after downing a couple of glasses of whiskey. I had no idea how she was feeling right now. Were there any regrets?

To distract myself, I opened up the book started flipping through the pages. She had penciled in comments and annotations. They were not complimentary.

"Do you always mark up the books you read?" I asked.

"Force of habit," she replied, returning from the kitchen with two steel tumblers. She sat down and placed the coffees on the table. "So," she said taking a sip. "We need to talk about last night."

I put the book down, carefully replacing the book mark, and picked up the coffee. "Yes," I said. "We should probably talk about last night."

"I'm a happily married woman. Old enough to be your mother."

"Just barely."

"Don't interrupt your teacher," she said. I could see from the twinkle in her eyes that she wasn't being entirely serious. But her voice and body language were quite somber. "I'm barely old enough to be your mother. You cannot tell anyone what happened last night. It's between you and me."

"Yes," I said. I took a sip of my coffee. This was not going too well. I had never had slept with a married woman before, and all of this was very new to me. The knots in my stomach tightened. I ran my finger around the rim of the coffee tumbler.

"Last night was a fun distraction. Nothing more. If I hear anything, a single rumour, I will deny it ever happened. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"I prefer my liaisons to be discreet."

Liaisons? That was interesting. There was an opening there. How many 'liaisons' had she had? Did her husband know about them?

"Miss S," I said, pausing to take a sip of coffee. "Last night wasn't just fun. It was amazing. If you want it to be a one night thing that nobody hears about, I'm happy to comply. However, if you are looking for some more discreet fun, I'd be more than happy to be a part of that."

Miss S sipped her coffee and stared at me for a moment, but it felt like an hour.

"There need to be some rules," she said.

"Okay."

"I will initiate any and all further interactions. You will not contact or call me unless I tell you to. I can't have you interrupting my life. Madras can be a very small town, and I don't want any tongues wagging."

"I understand."

"If you, or I, start seeing other people, then this will have to stop."

"Yes."

"This is just fun. Light and fun. Nothing serious. I am not looking for any sort of relationship."

"Neither am I."

"You cannot tell a soul. This has to be our secret."

"Yes." I was surprised by how matter-of-fact she was being about this whole thing. Having never been "the other man" in a relationship with a married woman before, I had no idea how they were... administered. That's really what this felt like, an administered agreement.

"Do you have anything to add?" she asked.

"I think that covers everything." I paused before taking the bulls by the horn. "Well, everything except your husband."

"Anand and I have an understanding. I'm allowed to see other men, as long as it is on the down low, and purely physical. In return, he's allowed to see other men as well."

I raised my eyebrows. I had heard rumours, Madras can be a very small town, but I hadn't given them a second thought. Until now, that is. "So you have..." I paused, searching for the term. "You have an open arrangement?"

"Yes. Does that cover everything?"

"I think it does. Do we need to sign a contract?" I said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"No, I think a handshake will suffice."

She offered her hand over the table. I accepted and we shook hands comically.

"Looks like we have a deal, Miss S," I said.

"I think you can stop calling me Miss S," she said. "You can call me by my name."

"No. I can't."

"Well, maybe not in public. But when we're together in private..."

"Especially not when we're together." I said, smiling at her.

"Something tells me this is going to be a lot of fun," she said before getting up. "Time to clean up my yoga gear."

"How long have you been practicing?"

"Oh, about twenty years now," she said, walking up to her yoga mat. "That's how I stay so limber." With that, she bent over at the waist. She put both palms flat on the ground and straightened her knees, sticking her butt out. Her wrap slipped off her shoulders onto the ground. She had her backside towards me, and I got a great view of her ass. The yoga pants were pulled tight, but I couldn't see any panty lines. She looked back at me, her face between her legs. "How's that?" she asked, smirking.

"Very impressive."

"My flexibility? Or my ass?" she said, playfully wiggling her backside.

"Both."

She must have been wearing an incredibly strong sports bra, because her massive tits didn't flop down onto her face. They had shifted up (down?) to her neck a bit, but not by much.

A grunt broke my thought process. Miss S stood up.

"Is that your phone making that horrible noise?" she asked. "It's been doing that all morning."

"Sorry," I said. I took my phone out of the plastic bag I had put it in last night.

"Why does it make that noise? Is that a message from a girlfriend?"

"Far from it. It's a joke." There were eight messages waiting for me. "It's from that show Home Improvement. It's the sound the main character makes when he's confused."

"It's sounds horrible."

"I thought it was funny, because I also handle home improvements..." My phone started ringing. My ringtone was the theme from Home Improvement. "And that's the theme from the show as well." My colleague Bhaskar was calling. I ended the call and looked at the messages. They were all from Bhaskar. Things looked quite serious.

The phone rang again.

"Someone's trying very hard to get in touch with you," Miss S said, as she rolled up her yoga mat.

"Yeah, sorry. It's a work thing. I need to take this." I walked into the guest room and closed the door. I sat on the edge of the bed and took a deep breath. I had to switch to work mode from... Well, from whatever the hell just happened with Miss S. Closing my eyes, I took one more deep breath and answered the call.

"Hi Bhaskar, what's the emergency?"

"Why don't you respond to messages?" he said. He sounded quite distressed.

"I just woke up."

"I sent them last night."

"Just get to the point. What's the problem?"

"The scaffolding fell down because of the rain last night and took out the tiled verandah roof."

"Shit." I rubbed my forehead. This was not good. "Okay, how bad is it?"

"I don't know," he replied.

The door opened and Miss S popped her head in. She gestured that she wanted to get something. I waved her in and she tip toed around the bed. I heard her open a cupboard behind me.

"And then I called-"

Shit. Bhaskar was still talking. "Sorry, Bhaskar," I said, "you're breaking up, can you say that again?"

"I don't know how bad the problem is. Got a call from the night security, it sounded like the entire front roof has been damaged, we may have to re-do all the tiles."

"Okay, what's the problem?"

"The factory that made those tiles went out of business. We won't be able to match them."

"Okay, let's get a quote from-" suddenly, I felt a hand snaking around my waist past my stomach to my crotch. I turned around and saw Miss S. She had taken her t-shirt off and was squatting on the floor next to the bed in a brown sports bra that almost matched her nut-brown skin. Her fingers were playing with my rapidly growing cock.

"Get a quote from where?" Bhaskar asked.

Miss S gestured for me to stay on the phone. Then she slunk in front of me and got on her knees between my legs. Smiling, she started drumming her fingers on my now rigid cock that was tenting her husband's shorts. She didn't just have a mischievous twinkle in her eye, they were practically on fire.

"Bhaskar, just... just hang on a second, I-" I had to stop as Miss S nuzzled at my cock. "Just wait," I said before pressing mute.

"Miss S, I don't-"

"You do want it," she said, wrapping her fingers around my cock, over the shorts. "Keep talking."

"Miss S-"

She quickly reached through the loose legs of the shorts and grabbed my penis.

"Keep. Talking." she said, while slowly moving her hand up and down. Leaning forward, she gave my cock another nuzzle.

I pressed mute again.

"Sorry about that," I said, trying to sound calm, "get a couple of tiles for size samples and take them to Shankar's. We-" Miss S started rubbing my covered cock all over her face. But she never broke eye contact. "We may not be able to match the style, but if we can get the size, then we won't have to redo the metal work."

Miss S released my cock and pulled her hand out from under my shorts. Reaching up, she grabbed the elastic and started tugging. I raised my hips and she pulled them down to my ankles.

"It may work out more expensive to match the size," Bhaskar was saying.

I was having trouble keeping up. Miss S now had the shorts in her hands. Giggling, she threw them at my face.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it," I said, grabbing the shorts and throwing it back at her. "Let's get the quotes first."

Miss S ran a finger from the base of my cock to the tip and back again. She hadn't stopped smiling. Fuck, she was kinky. She tossed her hair back and, still looking me in the eye, ran her tongue from the base to the tip and back again.

"-means that the flooring is going to be delayed."

"Bhaskar, you're breaking up again."

"We're going to have to relook at the Gantt chart. If we have to redo the metal work then-"

Miss S suddenly took the top of my cock into her mouth in one swift motion. Swirling her tongue over my helmet, she started jerking me off with her hand. She stopped just as suddenly as she had started. Keep talking she mouthed before kissing the tip of my cock again.

"Bhaskar, hold on for a second, I need to think."

Miss S licked my taint and whispered, "Cheater," before sitting up. She reached behind her back, unhooked something and pulled her bra over her head. Her giant melons tumbled out of their prison onto my lap. She threw the bra at my face, but this time I swiped it away. Her nipples went rock hard as she started massaging her tits. Leaning forward, she wrapped her tit flesh around my cock and started wanking me off. The site of my dick between her tits was incredible.

"Keep talking," she whispered while raising her chest up and down. "Finish the call, properly, and I promise you can have your revenge."

A sudden sense of clarity popped into my head. I knew what I needed to say now. It was crystal clear.

"Bhaskar, we're getting ahead of ourselves. We can't do anything in this storm. I'll meet you at the site tomorrow morning. We'll assess the damage, get the samples and go to Shankar for a quote."

Miss S gave me an evil smile as she continued with her amazing tit-job.

"What about the delays?" Bhaskar asked.

"What about them?"

"The clients aren't going to be happy."

Miss S stuck her tongue out and flicked the tip of my cock. The tit-job was agonizingly slow, but the warmth and pressure of her flesh wrapped around my cock felt amazing.

"We're not responsible for the weather," I said.

"But-"

"I will handle the clients today. You just need to call Shankar today and explain the situation to him. I will see you tomorrow morning at the site. Once we know what is happening, we'll edit the gantt chart and share the updates with the clients."

"Okay."

"See you tomorrow," I said hanging up. I turned the phone off and tossed it onto the far side of the bed.

Miss S let go of her tits and swallowed my cock again. Sucking hard, she slowly pulled it out of her mouth with an quiet pop.

"You, Miss S," I said running my hands through her salt and pepper hair, "are very naughty."

"That what... Teachers... are supposed... to say... to their... students," she said, while kissing my cock. Then she stood up and turned away from me. She was still wearing her yoga pants. Hooking two fingers into the waist, she started easing them down, slowly revealing the top of her ass. "Maybe I need to be punished." I hadn't seen any panty lines earlier, because she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Maybe," I said staring at her ass. As she wriggled the tight pants down, I caught flashes of side boob as they swayed in front of her.

"Maybe..." she said, looking at me over her shoulder, "Maybe... I need a good old fashioned spanking..."

Again, something clicked inside me. I grabbed her by the waist and in one quick motion pulled her onto my lap. She was lying down, with her partially clad bum still in the air. I yanked her yoga pants down to the middle of her thighs. With my left hand, I grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head up.

"Oh my!" she said, in mock surprise.

I cupped an ass cheek with my free hand before dragging my fingers up from her thigh to her hips. Reaching over, I forcefully grabbed her other meaty ass cheek, squeezing hard. She moaned as I kneaded her ass. Just like last night, I was mesmerized by the small dimples that covered her ass. I moved my hand down between her legs and cupped her mound. My fingers scratched at her pubic hair. Her cunt was radiating heat.

Miss S pulled her arms out from under her and wrapped them around my left thigh. As she squirmed, I could feel my cock pressing against her tits. I still had her hair in my grip, and I forced her head down against my thigh.

Without warning, I pulled right hand away from her mound before bringing it down on her ass with a loud slap.

"Aaah!" she yelped as her body jiggled from the force of the slap.

"Do you think naughty teachers should be spanked, Miss S?" I slapped her ass again, harder.

She just moaned in response.

"I asked you-" SLAP "a question, Miss S."

"Yes!" she said. "I deserve it."

"Yes you DO!" I emphasized the last word with another slap. "Do you know WHY?" SLAP!

"OH GOD!" she shouted.

I grabbed a handful of ass and again asked, "Do you know why?"

"Because I'm a slut," she said.

That threw me off. I knew from last night that she liked to swear and use rude language, but I wasn't expecting this. I let go of her hair and ran my hand down to the middle of her back. My right hand continued squeezing her butt cheek. Let's see how far she'll go, I thought as I pushed down on her back.

"Slut is a very naughty word," I said. I lifted my right hand and spanked her again. "Isn't it?"

"Yes. Slut is a very naughty word."

"Do you know any other naughty words?"

SLAP.

"Yes!"

"Then tell me."

"I'm a cheating slut."

SLAP. "That's the same word."

"I'm a cheating MILF."

"MILF?" I slapped her again. "What does that mean?"

"Mother I'd like to" SLAP "FUCK!"

With her tits grinding into my cock, the horrible language coming out of her mouth and the spanking, it was a wonder that I hadn't come right there and then. I needed to change my position so that I could last a longer, but there was something else I wanted to hear her say.

"Would you say, Miss S, that you are a cum-slut of a MILF?"

"What?"

SLAP.

"Are you-" SLAP "a cum-slut?"

"Yes."

I raised my hand, ready to bring it down. "Yes, you are a..."

"I'm YOUR cum-slut," she said, turning her head up and looking me straight in the eye.

I kept my hand up in the air. She kept looking at me, daring me to bring it down. Your cum-slut, she had said. No matter how dirty I thought I was getting, no matter how kinky I got, she was a step ahead of me. Even though she was splayed across my lap, yoga pants pulled down, her big brown ass slightly red, she was still in charge. She was still in control. I was just a toy for her. She liked it rough, and she wanted a rough toy. The thought of her being so in control while pretending to be submissive just took everything up to eleven.

I wanted her so bad. But I had had enough of her ass. I wanted her tits now.

I slowly brought my hand down between her legs. She kept looking at me as I inserted a finger into her juicy cunt. Pulling it out, I trailed it up her slit, between her ass cheeks, and past her asshole.

"Get up," I said, quietly.

She stood up and took an awkward step back, because her legs were caught up in her yoga pants. There was a small patch of my precum on her left tit.