Miscues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers

Soon the caresses drifted to her arms and across the top of her chest while my lips began to explore her neck and shoulders. I felt her hands exploring as well, stroking through the soft mat of my chest hair, feeling its expanse and texture. More than that though, I also heard the soft gasps and tiny moans which urged me on and made me want more.

My hand caressed lower still sweeping now beneath her soft silky breast, teasing its weight with the edge of my finger yet never stroking them more. I caressed her tummy, ribs and slipped my hand up slowly between those breasts spreading my fingers as I went to capture the delicate swells on both sides. I drew her chin up so my lips might taste of that tender flesh. Then slid the arm away across the shoulders making sure my forearm glided sensuously across the breast as I went. I felt the shiver race through her as the nipple dragged across that arm, heard the moan escape her lips, then suddenly Christi was on my lap.

Her body felt hotter than the very waters which surrounded us, and I felt how her breasts crushed against the fur of my chest, and her lips were once more covering my own. Our tongues teased and toyed as my hands caressed her upper thighs then swooped around to squeeze and caress her buns. The passion which raged between us grew ever strong ever more demanding and soon my hands slipped up under her arms and lifted. I felt and saw how her body rose, tasted and licked the skin as it passed until finally I had one breast. The nipple, dark and hard entered my mouth willingly and she moaned long from the new sensation. Her back arched a wonderful swan like arch, while her hands, with spread fingers, ran through the tresses of her hair. My mind marveled at the beauty of it, of her, yet it was as though my hands and body already knew, for my hands were already caressing up the pristine surface of her back. After but a few strokes my hands then slipped down to just behind her ribs and held tight as I switched breasts. Another long appreciative moan echoed in my ears as my body rose from the hot tub. Her body firmly supported in my arms rose with me never allowing that contact to be lost until her back settled down on the rim of the surrounding deck.

With the new position came new sensations for my hands caressed up and captured each breast as my tongue and lips trailed lower. My fingers teased and toyed with the hard nipples. Stroking them, rolling them and softly tugging each. Constantly her back would arch as the sensations touched off the fires within. Her moans and squirms grew with each pass and then ignited into a wild thrashing as my tongue began exploring the soft folds of her pussy.

Again and again I would probe inside then curl my tongue up through the lips. Each time Christi would buck against that pleasure then drag my head back for more. I teased and teased with licks to just below her clit knowing that it was making her wild for each time she tried to force the contact by holding me tightly and thrusting her own hips against my tongue. I soon realized that the more I continued the harder it was getting so I change tactics and slipped my fingers around both nipples. Then I softly pinched both as I licked that aching bud of her clit just once. The result was amazing. All her muscles seemed to recoil, winding tighter than the tightest spring then letting go with a shout of ecstasy. Wave after wave vibrated through her into my mouth as I strove to hold on and draw out each pleasure. I never felt as satisfied as when I felt the muscles within her legs begin to lessen then slip contented from my shoulders.

Slowly I stood smiling looking into the glowing face of my tiny angel. I watched as her chest rose and fell in rapid succession, and realized I had been so caught up in the pleasure I hadn’t even noticed how hard her breathing had become. She reached out for me, and I scooped her into my arms, only to discover she was now completely satisfied, for instantly her hand slipped into the front of my trunks. I never had a chance either for as her hand closed about my throbbing shaft her lips smothered mine. Slowly her hand began to rise and fall stroking the thick hot rod. As she did so my eyes closed to savor the feeling and suddenly I was as nude as she. I felt how her hand would start to roll around and around the head before the hand slid down the shaft only to return by gently dragging her nails. The sensations were incredible but still I wanted more. I wanted to feel myself deep inside and so in the moment of stimulation a gasped out that request. She paused ever so briefly then with a tiny smile nodded her head. She began by putting her hand against my chest to push me down but suddenly I had another idea.

“No, not like that” I urged. “Let’s try this...” and having said that statement I turned her away from me, and moved in behind. Next I urged her to use the rim of the tub for support and then began working my cock inside. I did this using a slow teasing action, where I would thrust in a tiny bit, withdrawing then thrust in a bit deeper. Once my cock was fully buried inside I grasped Christi’s hips and began long slow in and out strokes. The feeling was incredible and I heard both our grasps of pleasure with each deep thrust.

As the action and rhythm began to ease into a sort of fluid motion my hands drifted down to both of Christi’s thighs. There I began a slow stroke up and down each thigh before allowing one hand to drift away slowly toy with a nipple upon the surface of the water, and then return to repeat the process. As I finished each tiny series of thrust and caresses I would adjust my position then start all over again. Soon the new sensation flooded over us for in each small adjustment I was slowly turning Christi and me until a jet from the hot tub fired directly between our legs.

Now I re-grasping her hips and began picking up the pace. As imagined the added sensation drove us both wild and we moaned and writhed until the experience became too much. I think I was the first to cum as my cock began swelling and jerking deep inside, I held on then, held on for dear life feeling each swell of my cocks head deep inside, and then the tiny jerks which followed. I know Christi had clamped her legs closed trapping me there and that her upper body rose up from the surface of the tub to press itself against my chest, but I know not exactly when that occurred. I recall now seeing the first rays of the sun glinting off her wet breasts, toped as they were with those wondrous hard nipples, and my hands rose to cup them and hold her there. We stayed together in that hot tub till the first signs of life from the hotel began to stir, then quickly and quietly we dressed and slipped away to the beach and other adventures.

The Bard
The Bard
29 Followers
12