Miscumception: The Cockcumber Story

Story Info
Perverted story of a mature housewife.
1.9k words
3.59
47k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that the following story is ©Copyright Protected. The characters and all subsequent or related fictional events in this adult story, along with the terms '© Copycock Protected' and 'All Cum Reserved', are exclusive property of the author, persopal.

All fictional characters in this erotic story are above 18 years old.

*

Thursday 22nd November. 11.44 pm.

Lillian opened the main door and her husband stumbled inside the living room, blabbering nonsense and making his way vaguely towards the bedroom. Sighing desperately, she shouldered him up to bed, disgusted by the pungent smell of alcohol. Once there, she pulled down his zip but as she was about to swallow his limped cock inside her mouth, she noticed the red lipstick marks all around his tool. Bastard, she murmured, glancing at the pair of scissors lying on the dressing table; vengeance.

Stripping off her transparent nightgown, Lillian lied on the couch, with her large breasts diverging on either side. Few minutes were left before the beginning of the blue movie on the satellite channel; this fifty three years old housewife had become addicted to k9 porno movies, especially to those king size stallion cocks. Almost every night, she laze there, fingering her sopping cunt until the sandman discharge into her eyes; which slowly close in search of an erotic dream.

Friday 23rd November.

Lillian woke up and felt a hard object in between her plump thighs. Contracting her cunt muscles, she switched off the television, and twitched her body pleasurably as she removed the remote slowly out of her twat. 10.35 am. Placing her large ass on the toilet seat, she moaned painfully as the rigid scat spilled out of her burning asshole. The previous evening, she experienced delicious food sex with the charming postman and that son-of-bitch shoved green chilies inside her asshole while cunt fucking her.

2.17 pm. Hearing the doorbell, Lillian toggled off the monitor and went to open...She was delighted to see Mrs.Smith, who pretending to return her own embroidery hoop, had brought along the porno movies; which she had hidden in an envelope. Inviting her friend inside, she locked the door and turned around; admiring Mrs.Smith's swinging ass for a brief moment. Few minutes earlier, Lillian was relishing an extreme lesbian story on the internet.

These two naughty housewives usually spend hours talking about sex and exchanging aphrodisiac recipes, but it was the first time that Lillian felt the lustful desire to feel the warmth of another female. When Mrs.Smith brazenly confessed that her whole body was aching, due to all those new sex positions she experienced with her grandson, Lillian instantly proposed to massage her voluptuous neighbor. The incestuous grandma refused but as her friend insisted so lovingly, she finally submitted...

Undressing herself, Mrs.Smith lied on the squeaky bed, exposing her assorted lingerie. Gently, Lillian unhooked her bra and running her long squared nails along her back, she clutched her confidant's g-string and pulled it down to her ankles. Then she poured the aromatic oil, swallowing as she watched the glistening drops rolling down Mrs.Smith's flabby waist. Lillian began to move her soft, shivering hands back and forth, savoring the mature delicacy with her sensual touch. Mrs.Smith, totally unaware of her kinky neighbor's intentions, began to relate how she seduced the plumber and gave him a memorable footjob.

Parting the heavy ass cheeks, Lillian discovered her friend's bruised asshole, surrounded by dark scattering patches; her grandson must surely have exploded her loosened tunnel of pleasure all night long. She was about to lick the hidden treasure when the phone rang, awaking the snoring beauty...3.26 pm. Thanking Lillian for the wonderful massage which made her reach orgasm, Mrs.Smith rushed home as her grandson and his impish classmates must be waiting impatiently. The gang-banged granny had promised to help them revise the practical part of their favorite biology chapter; reproduction. Lillian was about to close the door when she noticed her handsome brother-in-law, John, stepping out of the lift with his luggage...

5.04 pm. The sound of the closing bathroom door brought a wicked smile on Lillian's face. John had gone to take a bath and as usual, she had to ensure that the young man was washing himself properly; especially in between the legs...Removing her slippers, she edged the corridor discreetly and knelt down on the wet marble, wondering whether her brother-in-law would lick the crotch of the dirty panties, which she had purposely left inside.

This perverted housewife had successfully earned a peeping tom diploma throughout the years. Lillian flashed back, remembering how she secretly used to admire the crumpled dick of her father-in-law. Once the old man caught her and as punishment, he exploded her asshole mercilessly under the shower. Few months ago, the ninety five years old rag, finally obtained his one way ticket to hell due to an overdose of viagra; may both his unsatisfied soul and cock rest in peace. Although her husband has a massive cock, the simple thought of savoring another male's tool has always made Lillian dribble. But sometimes, she fears that if her hubby learns about her hardcore adventures, he would pound her till death with his monster dick.

Lillian bit her rosy lips hornily as John gave her the first glimpse of his flaccid cock, dangling in between his muscular thighs. Suddenly, she heard someone slamming the main door; it seemed that her husband had been deprived of his fundamental afternoon sex dose at the office. The pleasurable sensation which had invaded her mind, was immediately replaced by panic. Grabbing the external washbasin for support, she pulled her rotund body on her feet. But as she briskly swayed her ass forward, the unfortunate bitch slipped; with her head colliding against the washing machine...

Saturday 24th November.

Lillian gained conscious and scratching her itching cunt, she tried hazily to recollect the events which had brought her in this hospital room. Touching her forehead with her favorite fisting hand, she felt the stitches...Lillian glanced at the clock. 7.10 am. Tears of agony rolled down her cheeks as due to this accident, she had missed the last episode of Snow White and the Seven Cocks; the erotic fairy tale which had cradled her entire childhood.

Monday 26th November. 12.40 pm.

Lifting his sister-in-law in his brawny arms, John gasped and began to climb the exit stairs; cursing those fucking lifts. Lillian, whose legs were apparently paining, admired his sweating face; feeling his hand rubbing involuntarily against part of her breast. Her husband had left for Malaysia in the morning, to finalize and important business deal. Lillian knew that her hubby was having an affair with his slender office colleague, Stacey; beauty without boobs. His so-called business meetings would take place in a luxurious hotel room, on a comfortable bed...along with champagne.

While John was searching the apartment keys, Lillian greeted Susan, whose husband went missing in action few weeks ago. He surely had an impressive eleven inch bazooka but was not in the military; they were actually having some hardcore action on bed, when the tsunami stroked their hotel room. Susan managed to hang her huge ass to a thorny coconut tree but her hubby who had reached an extreme orgasm, was carried away by the waves...But Susan still believes that one day the fucking machine shall come back and pull down his zip. Fortunately, the loving son was helping his mother to overcome the profound grief by slamming her bestially day and night.

Opening the apartment door, John carried Lillian to the bedroom and placing her delicately on the bed, he gave the hippopotamus a fake smile. Soon after the sweating male locked himself inside the bathroom, his sister-in-law fucked off from the bed to accomplish a secret mission, which she had named; operation underwear.

Where are these fucking boxer shorts?, the stud asked himself as he began to search the bedroom once again; with the wet towel wrapped around his waist. 1.25 pm. Disgusted, John dressed without underwear and made his way to the kitchen; feeling his lifeless prick dangling in between his legs.

Lillian retracted her sexy legs, making space for her brother-in-law on the bed, as he handed her the cup of coffee. The experienced whore instantly recognized the unusual taste; wondering whether John had used his own special milk, 'Shaky Milky'...Closing her eyes, Lillian placed her gorgeous feet in his lap and pleaded him hornily to massage them. As she rubbed the soles of her feet continuously against his sizzling sausage, a nine inch tent soon formed under John's shorts. Nervously, he tried to fight back the gigantic worm by squeezing it with both hands but the repeated strokes of his sister-in-law made him harder...

Later that night...1.03 am.

Feeling the remaining drops of urine dripping down along her thigh, Lillian scratched her scatted asshole as she walked along the corridor. But upon approaching John's bedroom, she heard some bestial groans, which raised her libido meter. Peeping through the keyhole, she witnessed her angel brother-in-law sitting stark naked on the bed, wrapping a cloth around his gumming cock. The room being illuminated by the dim table lamp, Lillian thought that it was probably one of her dirty panties which that bastard had stolen from the washing machine. Fingering her cunt excitedly, the man-eater decided that she would savor this sumptuous meal, the next day during lunch time.

Tuesday 27th November. 12.19 pm.

John stepped in the kitchen and remained mouth opened on seeing Lillian nude, with a thin transparent apron tied around her sagging waist. Before he could regain his senses, she handed him the bowl of lettuce and asked ironically; would you toss my salad please?

Wiping his sweating brow, John sat down wondering whether his brother's chubby wife had joined the local nudist club. Leaning forward, Lillian picked up the spatula which she had purposely dropped; farting and filling the room with the delicate scent. As he gulped down the glass of chilled juice, which had a slight taste of urine, John regretted not having purchased the gasmask during the sales period. Serving him the salad, Lillian lingered over the words and said; I personally prefer cockcumbers [cock-cum-buzz]...

Spewing out the pissing juice in his mouth, the nervous stud began to choke; gasping desperately. Let the stiffing worm breathe, Lillian murmured as she placed her plump leg on the table; shoving her fingers deep inside her drenched cunt and removing the spare condom. Pulling back his chair, John tried to escape but Lillian grabbed his balls; almost mincing them. She locked her lips with his but John pushed her away...

His famished sister-in-law pounced on him again, clasping her boobs against his chest, and as she was about to pull down his shorts, she heard the unbelievable from the neutral male's mouth;

-I also love cockcumbers.

Having blond genes, Lillian analyzed the phrase repeatedly in her perverted mind, until her sluggish brain cells concluded that her brother-in-law was gay. Upon being questioned by the adept of Shercock Holes about the cloth that he was using during his masturbation session the previous night, John confessed that it was actually his brother's, Lillian husband's, dirty underwear. The proud gay stated that having sex with a woman would be as disgusting as eating fresh scat dipped in olive oil.

Lillian apologized sincerely for her heterobitch behavior, with her delicate hand crawling discreetly up the kitchen table and grabbing firmly the bread knife; vengeance.

© Copycock Protected. 2006. All Cum Reserved.