Misfortune Gives Birth to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went behind the couch, unzipped the dress, pushed it off her shoulders, and freed both her arms one by one. I then went and stood in front of the couch and holding the dress near Mom's knees, pushed it below her thighs, legs, and then her ankles.

I picked up the satin robe and was about to hand it to her when she opened her eyes, pointed toward her bra and panties, and said, "Please get rid of this, too."

So again went behind the couch and unbuckled her black bra, freeing her big breasts completely, and placed the bra near her. Then knelt down in front of her and untied the knot of her matching panties and pushed her lace panties down to her ankles leaving her shaved pussy there for me to see.

After that, I helped her put on the robe and was tying the belt when she asked me to leave it open. That meant that a good part of her boobs, stomach, and thighs were fully exposed.

With that done, I went to the kitchen, brought a bottle and two glasses, took out the cigarettes from my pocket, and after pouring the drinks and lighting a cigarette, sat down next to her and we began planning our future.

We knew we couldn't stay in this house or even in this town as there were just too many bad memories. So we started thinking of other places and finally agreed to move to Fargo, primarily because it was the closest big city near our town and also because we figured Mom would have a better chance of finding a job in a place like Fargo.

We decided to first go there, have a look, and then make the final decision. She took out whatever savings she had kept hidden in the jar, counted it, and agreed to leave on Monday, which was two days away.

In the evening, we were sitting in the living room watching TV when there was a knock on the door. Peering through the window, I saw both Jason and Matt standing there with stupid smiles on their faces.

I whispered to Mom and she tip-toed to her room and closed the door behind her. I opened the main door and both of them walked inside without even a hello and asked me about my mother. I told them that she had a headache and was sleeping, but that didn't satisfy them and they started walking toward her room.

I went and stood in front of Mom's door and told them again that she was sleeping. When they saw that I wasn't going to let them enter her room so easily and that I could take both of them on, they backed down and told me to take care of her, that they were always available if we needed any help and that they would come again tomorrow. I just stood there and watched them turn around and walk away with sheepish grins on their faces.

That night was the first time Mom and I had dinner without Dad's screaming, shouting, and abuse and it felt really good. We stayed up late watching TV, talking, smoking and drinking and genuinely feeling as if a heavy burden had been lifted.

It was also the first time that Mom, who wanted to get away as far as possible from Dad's memories, slept in my room with me. She still had the white robe on, while I was in a yellow T-shirt and orange boxer shorts. We were sleeping in the morning when we heard loud knocks on the door and knew who the visitors were.

Mom told me to open the door, but stall them while she changed, so I went to welcome the guests and she went to her room to change. This time both Jason and Matt said hello to me and even smiled, but their eyes were searching for Mom, who came out of the room in a full-sleeved shirt and jeans.

As soon as they saw her, they rushed toward her and apparently wanted to hug her, but she stood there with her arms crossed against her chest and looked at them in utter derision and disgust and waited for them to speak.

They, of course, were trying their best to charm her by smiling, by telling her how much they missed Sean, and as friends, they would always be there to help her.

She first listened to them and then told them in her halting English that they were Sean's friends, not hers, and reminded them that Sean was no more. Then she told them that she was leaving the town for good next week.

Jason turned toward me and asked me why we were leaving, adding that he would help us in every way. He went near Mom and putting his arm over her shoulder said she didn't have to leave when they were there to help her. He took out some money and said to her that as she was his best friend's wife it was his duty to help her, so she should keep the money and stay here.

Matt, who thought Jason was gaining an advantage over him, also took out cash from his wallet and told her to keep the money and consider it help from one friend to another. Then he came closer to her and touching the blue necklace she always wore, he lifted it from under her bra to the front of her shirt, which was an attempt to remind her of how he had played with her body when Dad had presented her as his birthday gift.

Mom took the necklace from his hand, stepped away from him, and told them that she was touched by their concern and generosity and she was happy to have them as her friends, but she needed some time to mourn Sean's death and to come to terms with the loneliness.

When she said that, both Jason and Matt nodded in agreement. They said they understood the loss and grief Sean's death had caused her and told her not to hesitate to call them if she ever needed anything.

She, in turn, gave them a big smile and said she would love to have dinner with them sometime soon and then, just to make sure they understood her, she gave each of them a light hug and promised to meet them soon. Her charm obviously worked on them because both of them left the house satisfied and smiling.

Once they were out of the house, she put her hands on my shoulders, her head near my face, and laughing loudly said, "Stupid idiots."

The rest of the day was spent packing, planning, and thinking about tomorrow's trip.

I got up early in the morning, made breakfast, and brought it to Mom, who was still sleeping in my bed wearing an old blue top, no bra, and pink shorts. She was touched by this act and told me that this was the first time anybody had ever served her breakfast in bed.

"Don't start thinking that this is going to be a daily thing," I said, kissing her cheeks.

Hearing that, she pouted her red lips in mock disappointment.

We finished our breakfast fast and started getting ready for the long trip ahead. I was taking a shower when she entered the bathroom and after peeing began to brush her teeth and then took off her top and shorts and hit the hot water once I was out of the shower.

Both of us changed into T-shirts and jeans and lugging the bags on our backs began the long walk to the town from where we took the bus to Fargo.

We took a room in one of the rundown hotels in the city and began looking for a permanent place to stay and a job for Mom, but finding both of them was proving to be tough. We started searching everywhere and meeting anyone who would meet us, but since Mom knew very little English job prospects were looking dim.

Finally, on the third day, we met a woman who ran a boutique and was looking for a designer who was not only good but also quick. My mom opened one of the magazines lying there in the shop and asked the woman to choose any dress from it. Mom then went out and bought a sewing machine, threads, needles, cloth, and other materials needed for the dress and had the whole dress ready in the hotel room by evening. She took it to the woman who was amazed and delighted and gave her the job.

The pay depended on how many dresses my mom made, but the woman assured her that there was no shortage of orders, so she'd be able to earn pretty decent money every month.

The next day we went looking for a place to stay and found a one-bedroom apartment. After signing the contract, we went back to town to finish our business there.

In the town we told a real estate agent guy that we were looking for a buyer and when we told him the details about the house he decided to come with us to have a look. When he saw the property, he agreed to buy it there and then, although the price he was willing to pay was much less than what Dad had told us the house was worth.

Since we wanted to get out as fast as we could, we sold him the Ford truck too, and he also arranged a company to move all our stuff to Fargo.

After he had signed the deal and made the payment, Mom called Matt and asked him if he could come on Tuesday, which was three days away, as she wanted to speak to him about something alone.

"I'll send Derek to town to buy groceries," she told him when he asked about me.

Then she called Jason and told him the same thing. This meant we would be able to spend the last few days here without them disturbing us, especially Mom.

With that taken care of, she asked me to help her get rid of all the useless stuff. We gathered all of Dad's clothes, shoes, records, and everything that belonged to him, including the wedding ring he had given to her, and burnt them in the backyard.

Then we got down to packing our stuff and whatever that had to go to Fargo. That took us the whole afternoon and evening. By the time we had finished packing, both of us were tired as hell. After taking a shower and eating whatever there was in the refrigerator, we lay down exhausted on the couches with drinks in our hands and cigarettes between our fingers in front of the TV. In the morning, all our stuff was loaded on the van for Fargo and we hitched a ride with the driver leaving the house and the town for the last time.

In Fargo, Mom got busy cutting and tailoring the dresses the boutique wanted, while my job was to take orders from the boutique every week, deliver them to Mom, and then watch her work her magic on the dresses at home.

Apart from these weekly trips to the shop, all I did was hang around the house, watch TV, and then hang around the streets in the evening.

As I didn't know anybody there, life initially wasn't all that great, but slowly began hanging around with the neighborhood boys and started earning some money by doing stuff like stealing cigarettes and liquor and selling them cheaply. Soon I was making serious cash by dealing in dangerous and lucrative stuff.

While life on the street was getting exciting for me, things at home were more or less the same. Mom continued working from home for the boutique and I continued to laze around the house until it was time for some selling and pushing all kinds of illegal stuff.

But that is not to say that the bad memories were dead and buried. After we moved to Fargo, Mom started having nightmares of Dad beating her and abusing her and she would get up in the night and start sobbing and crying. As it was a one-bedroom apartment, I used to sleep in the living room and would get up, go to her room, and talk to her until she fell back to sleep.

When the nightmares didn't stop, she asked me to sleep with her in her room as she wanted the nightmares to end and to get some sleep in the night, so began sleeping in her room.

We had long ago stopped feeling ashamed in front of each other and had slept a few times on the same bed together, so moving to Mom's room wasn't a difficult decision for either of us.

Our daily routine too reflected our level of comfort with each other. The fact that one of us was taking a shower or peeing or even shaving pubic hair didn't stop the other from entering the bathroom, so we would do all those personal things in front of each other without any shame or guilt.

I would walk around the house the whole day in a T-shirt and boxer shorts, even though my cock would be clearly visible under my shorts. Mom, on the other hand, would sometimes not wear a bra under the top or put on a nightgown but not tie it tightly, or brush her hair, cook breakfast or drink coffee, wearing only a bra and shorts and, of course, her blue necklace, gold nose ring, and anklets.

At night, Mom liked cuddling and throwing her legs around me. Sometimes the nightgown would get loose and her big breasts, including her pink nipples, or her ample thighs would be clearly visible, but all this didn't bother her.

Sometimes I would get a hard-on at night and she would feel it against her stomach or her ass, but she never said anything or tried to move away. I would sometimes get a hard-on during the day, but Mom would just look at it, smile, and continue doing her work.

She, too, didn't try to hide her nipples when they became erect due to cold or something else. Mom would casually walk or do chores with her nipples bulging out under the top or blouse. Like her, I would look at her erect nipples, but not say anything. But this doesn't mean she didn't try to draw the line somewhere.

The first time I tried to cross the line was when I was lying with her on the bed at night. Mom had a loosely tied lime nightgown on and her back was toward me. Moving closer to her, I hugged her from behind putting my hand inside the gown, and felt the smooth skin of her flat stomach. Mom didn't say anything or try to move away, so I slowly moved my hand near her breasts - my fingers were now touching the underboobs - and tightly hugged her semi-naked body.

While my thumb was below her left nipple, my fingers were enjoying the feel of her soft ample right breast. I brought my body closer to her by putting my leg over her exposed thigh. Now not only my fingers were touching her big boobs, but my cock inside my shorts was also pressed against her round ass still hidden under the gown.

I wanted to make the next move, but my forehead and palms were sweating and my heart was beating like a marathon runner, so just lay there with my bare leg on Mom's naked thigh, my dick pressed against her behind and my hand on the bottom part of her breast.

After what seemed like an eternity, I took a deep breath, gathered up the courage, and cupped her left tit in one quick motion. I knew she had big breasts, but now holding them I realized that they were more than a handful. My whole hand was on her left breast, her pink nipple pressed under my palm, but even then I couldn't cup her whole tit.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking at me when she felt my hand on her boob.

Since I didn't know what to say or do I just continued cupping her breast.

Mom looked down at my hand over her boob, at the bulge inside my shorts, and then removing my hand from her breast said, "Go to sleep," and turned her back again toward me.

The next time I tried to push the boundary was when she was putting on makeup and I was taking a shower. When I came out of the shower, instead of bothering to put on a towel or clothes, went and hugged her from behind, pushing my erect naked cock against her back, and placed my hands on her blue bra.

"Are you going to behave yourself or not?" she said, looking at me in the mirror and seeing my hands on her bra and feeling my dick pressed against her panties.

"What am I doing?"

"Remove your hands, this isn't right."

This time instead of listening to her, I squeezed her breasts and started kissing her bare neck and naked shoulders. I thought this would get her in the mood, but she again removed my hands from her breasts and walked out of the bathroom.

One morning we were lying on the bed with our eyes still half closed when I climbed on top of her and began kissing her lips, cheeks, and neck, while my hands squeezed her big naked breasts and rubbed the bulge under my shorts against her bare thighs.

"You need a girlfriend," she suggested, giving a light slap on my ass and taking my face in her hands.

"Why?" I asked, looking into her blue eyes.

"Because then you would leave me alone."

"I'll never leave you alone," I said, kissing her bright red lips.

"At least you would leave my breasts alone," Mom said, kissing me back on the lips and began getting up.

"Stay in bed. I'll be back in ten minutes," I requested.

I went into the kitchen, made breakfast, and brought it to her in bed.

After that morning I became bolder while she tried her best to maintain a boundary between us.

I started feeling and squeezing her breasts nearly every day and rubbing my cock, which always stayed hidden under my shorts, against her ass and thighs. I began touching her pink nipples while Mom lay there on the bed with the nightgown barely covering her sensuous full-figured body.

One day I walked into the bathroom naked when Mom was taking a shower and wrapping my arms around her back tried to kiss her big breasts and feel her ample ass, but she stopped me and got out of the shower.

"Please don't do this," she pleaded, picking up the towel from the stand.

"I want to," I countered, standing in front of her and putting my hands on her bare ass pulled her closer to me.

"No, I can't. I know you love me, but really can't do this."

With one hand I began feeling her tushy and with the other shifted my naked erect cock toward her shaved pussy and started sucking her pink nipples.

"We can't do this. Not now," she said, moving her crotch away from my dick and cupping her right breast and taking out the nipple from my mouth.

"Then when?" I asked, stepping back from her.

"Maybe later," she said, taking my arms in her hands and hugging me, with my erect cock still pressed against her naked stomach.

I again tried to move my lips near her pink nipples, but she held me back by covering her breasts with her hands and left the bathroom after lightly slapping my bare ass.

Although I wasn't successful in getting what I wanted and she continued to resist me, my persistence finally paid off after several attempts and she did move the boundary a bit.

Mom no longer stopped me when I kissed her lips, when I pushed my hands inside her bra or top, or when I walked into the bathroom naked and enveloped her body while she was in the shower.

What she still didn't allow me to do was touch her shaved pussy or suck and kiss her pink nipples. My fingers and cock weren't allowed near her pussy and nor were my lips near her pink nipples.

The rest of her body was available for my pleasure whenever and wherever I wanted. I began playing with Mom's big boobs in movie theaters. When we were out shopping, she would wrap her hand around my arm and press her breast against my elbow. I even fondled her tits and ran my hand over her smooth thighs in parks.

"Why don't you go out with Megan?" she volunteered one evening when we were sitting in the living room watching TV. Megan lived in the next apartment.

"What?"

"I've seen you two talk to each other. Ask her out."

"Why do you want me to date her?"

"Well, she looks like a nice girl and she's beautiful, too."

"I'm not interested," I replied.

"Please, please date her."

"Why are you so keen on it?"

"Because I want you to kiss somebody else," she said, giving her lovely smile and sliding next to me on the couch.

"Don't you like it when I kiss you?" I asked, putting my arm on her stomach.

"No, I don't," she replied.

"You really don't like it?" I again asked, lifting my head from the couch and putting my hand under her back and kissing her red lips.

"No, I don't," Mom again said.

So I again kissed her again and asked her the question. This time she didn't reply, but only nodded her head that she didn't enjoy my kisses, so I climbed on top of her and began kissing her lips, touching her breasts under the black bra and running my hands all over her body while she kept laughing and tried to stop me.

I got a job and after saving money, I knew what I wanted to do with it. My mom had been in America for nearly eighteen years but had never been outside the state, so I booked tickets to a place she had always wanted to see, Disney World in Florida.

When I went home and showed her the tickets, her face lit up like New Year's fireworks, and hugged me so tightly that I thought she was going to suffocate me. I tried to calm her down and make her sit down, but she was ecstatic. She started worrying about the weekly orders, what to wear, what to buy, and everything else.