Misfortune's Bracelet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is when I realized that somehow the bracelet had done something to me... Magic? Magic didn't exist? Cursed? Curses were not real! I started thinking back... I tried to think of doing things that were not in my normal nature... I called him Master, even in my own mind? I let him put a popsicle in my ass? Well maybe I would have let him do that normally, on a special occasion like that. But I licked it up!? OMG the bracelet had made me a real slave.

I realized, snapping out of it, that I was sitting on my bed, holding the bracelet, staring at the bracelet... trying to explain the entire thing in my head, trying to make it make sense! Trying to rationalize!

"Maybe he drugged my drink?" I thought.

"Maybe I'm just that kinky underneath? Didn't I ask him to control me after all. It's just what I asked of him, no more, no less." But I quickly dismissed it... it was one thing to try anything once, but another to enjoy doing something you would distaste!

I quickly realized that the bracelet had to have done something. But how could a little piece of silver shaped into a bracelet do that!? And more importantly how could I get more!?

I got up and went straight to his computer desk, rummaged through the trash, and quickly found what I was looking for. I found an instruction sheet with a photocopied picture of the bracelet on it.

I read the English side, it was mostly incomprehensible, but too my surprise on the other side of the paper was beautifully written instructions in Swedish. I know Swedish, my grandma had painstakingly taught me as a kid, and that woman DID believe in curses and magic. I began reading this, and realized that the translations were way different, and they had obviously done the translation to English leaving out the important stuff. In English it was poorly written instructions, in Swedish it came with instructions and a back story.

Basically, to cut it short, it said that the silver was made from the mountain in a small village in Sweden where legends abounded about sex cults, enhanced fertility, and huge spontaneous summer heat teen orgies, but nothing had been proven. The instructions also said that a voluntary sex slave had crafted the bracelet, and that anyone who wears it would become a real sex slave until it was taken off.

WOW, I thought. Could this really be true?

I thought to myself that if this was true, how wonderful it would be to surprise my husband and be his slave when he came home, with a note to thank him for last night.

Part 4 - Self Instruction.

I set about my work. I was going to surprise my husband.

First, I sat down and wrote a note to myself. It was an instruction sheet.

Do anything to stay horny all day but do not get yourself off

Masturbate in any way possible any time today without breaking rule #1

Do not contact anyone outside of the house

Act normally if anyone contacts you

Clean the house top to bottom for your Husband, Master

By 4:00 PM start cooking him dinner

By 5:00 PM be dressed only in your slave bracelet

@ 5:00 PM go to front door with 2 butt plugs

@ 5:01 PM Tie ankles together

@ 5:02 PM Tie Knees together

@ 5:03 PM Tie Feet to Upper thigh

@ 5:04 PM Tie rope to banister and the other end to the ring on the bracelet

@ 5:05 PM Insert one but plug in ass and one in pussy

@ 5:06 PM Tie Wrists together

@ 5:07 PM Tie Wrists rope to the rope around Knees

@ 5:08 PM Await your Husband, Master

Next, I wrote a note to my husband explaining why I was tied up. Telling him that I cleaned the house, made him dinner, and was ready for him to do anything he wished to me. I neglected to tell him about the control the bracelet had over me, figuring I would try it on him one day, and what a surprise it would be for him to learn it secret for himself. Lastly, I put a nice thank you in the note telling him that last night was amazing. Lastly, I asked him to take the bracelet off me when he wanted to indicate that our "roleplaying" was finished.

Now was the moment of truth... I figured that my note to myself would suit as a temporary Master, and if it didn't I would probably just wander around the house normally for the rest of the day until my Husband got what he wanted from me and released me again. All this if the bracelet worked at all!

Moment of truth... ... ... nervous... ... ... trying to think of any last minute changes... ... ... trying to think of how I might get hurt... ... ... I added a #17 and #18 to my note to myself:

17) In case of any emergency, contact husband at work, explain to him about the bracelet, and let him decide what to do.

18) Disregard all instructions that would endanger you.

... ... ... No last thoughts? ... ... ... ok I'm ready ... ... ...

I grabbed the silver bracelet, placed it on my wrist as I hesitated for final thoughts. Without even realizing it until it happened, I squeezed a little harder, and click!

I did not feel any different, maybe it's not working... maybe it only works once?! Maybe a Master has too put it on you... a Master... a Master... Master... the Master is me right now, I'm the Master, and I wrote my instructions down. God, I was suddenly horny as hell. I wanted to finger fuck myself so hard right now, but no, I had to read the instructions, or so I told myself. Next thing I knew I was rubbing myself toward an orgasm on the bedpost, I would have fucked the bedpost if it would have fit! I could almost get a hold on that wonderful orgasm, but not quite. Then I remembered reading the note. Damned Rule #01 "Do anything to stay horny all day but do not get off!" DAMBIT I thought. I wanted to cum SO BAD! I should have left that stupid rule out.

Ok now that I'm horny.. What's next... my mind went through the recently read list... don't call anyone... Check... act normally... no one is here to act normal for... so, Check...

Clean house... well needless to say I spend that next couple hours cleaning... taking breaks to fornicate with just about everything in the house... broom handles... tooth brushes... Maglight flashlight, door handles I could reach, egg beater... I even found out, to my pleasure, that taking nude photos of myself to text to my husband later made me horny too (? would I have thought this was pleasurable normally?). DAMN this first rule! I would get so much cleaning done faster if I had not written that rule!

3:07 PM Finally a chance to rest, I realized that, with no current instruction, I suddenly had control of myself again. I thought for a moment on my situation. I was sticky and smelly from cleaning. I decided at this point that a new instruction between #05 and #06 should have been for ME to be clean for my husband, so I went to clean myself up.

3:19 PM Naked... showering... wet... masturbating again... that thin tall shampoo bottle fit just right... distracted... mind foggy with pleasure... Doorbell...

Doorbell? while still masturbating I thought for a moment... mind fuzzy... must think clearly... "What do doorbells do?" My inner voice from yesterday returned: {doorbells tell you there is someone at the door...}

? What should I do if someone is at the door? {look who it is...}

Walking down stairs my mind reeled... Rule #04 Act normally if contacted. How should I act normally? Why was I checking who is at the door? {Because doorbells instruct you to check.} Act normally. What is Normal? What am I? {You are a slave!} Ok, I will act like a slave since that is currently my normal.

I looked through the peep hole; it was one of my husband's friends. I opened the door. He just stood there, staring at me. Act normally... Normally I would let a friend of my Husband's inside. So, I did.

"I'll just wait while you go get some clothes on, your husband told me to come get something from you. He said that you would know where it was."

"Don't worry about me being naked, if it pleases you?" I replied sexily. Why did I say that!?! {Because to make Master happy, you must keep his friends happy.} Oh My God! Act normally like a slave. I realized then that I would do anything this man asked! Anything to please him, to please Master! God, I hope he does not figure it out!

"Well you are a nice sight, so I guess I don't mind you naked if you don't mind being naked".

Hearing those words felt good. Oh NO! I was getting horny just by hearing him tell me that he approved of me! Rule #01... Must stay horny! My mouth started talking, and my brain was only a few steps behind trying to stop from saying what I knew I was about to say!

"What do you like about my body?" I began moving my hands over myself.

"Look" he interrupted, "I'm just here to get the silver bracelet that your husband gave you last night, he said I should borrow it, that it worked wonders for him last night" At saying that he gave me a smirk and looked me up and down knowingly. This turned me on even more; I was imagining him imagining me being fucked hard by my husband. All I could think about was pleasing this man, getting him inside of me! Being a good slave girl!

"Where is the bracelet?" he said.

"I'm wearing it"

"Give it to me" he replied.

"I can't, it's locked on"

"I'll go get the key then, your husband told me where that was."

I was horrified, he was leaving me alone, and he wanted to take away my servitude without even considering the services I could perform for him! Was I not a good slave? I needed to be a better slave.

He came back down the stairs holding what I feared most, the key. As he came closer, my mind tried yet again to stifle what I knew I would say next.

"Master, please don't take off the bracelet yet! Please Master, use me first, I'll do anything you want, just use me!" I pleaded with him.

He was obviously taken aback. Then he looked in my eyes, then at the bracelet, then at the key, then back at the bracelet as he spoke "Why are you acting like this?"

"Because I'm a slave and I want to please you"

"But why are you acting like this now, why are you not your normal self?"

Normal? Was I not being normal? Was I breaking Rule #04??? I realized he only wanted to know why this was my current normal...

"The bracelet makes the wearer a slave." I could not believe I just told him this. What would he do with me now?!

"Why are you wearing the bracelet?"

Like a good slave, I replied immediately, to my shame, "I decided this morning to enslave myself for my husband and surprise him when he got home. He does not know of its true properties, I don't think. He thinks we were just roleplaying last night."

"Hmm... so, you did this to yourself? You like being a slave? You want to be obedient to a Master?"

As he moved in close to me, I sat there in fear, wondering if he would use me, or if he would unbind me. Part of me wanted to scream, part of me wanted to take him into me no matter what! He took another step towards me, I could feel the warmth of him on my bare skin, and I shut my eyes, giving myself completely to his choice of my fate.

12