Misfortunes of Bonnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“If you put your cocks in her mouth you will be able to feel the tingle of the electricity. Try it, it is a fantastic feeling!” Eagerly the men shed their clothes and Harris won the race to abuse her. He rammed his big cock between the pretty child’s lips and fucked her mouth frantically. Bonnie was beside herself with the pain and the pleasure. She orgasmed even as Harris pumped his thick, slimy cum down her throat. His cock was quickly replaced by Garfield’s sweaty one. Again they climaxed at the same moment. “Swallow, you hot little bitch, drink my cum!” he demanded.

Clark said, “I think we should beat her tits and cunt and then fuck her, gentlemen.” Mason rotated the wheel until she was right side up. Clark stood at her side with a small flexible cane in his hand. He flicked it downwards, catching both her hard nipples. Bonnie screamed in agony. She noticed that the two naked guest’s cocks had risen again.

“Suck her tits,” Clark suggested, and the two sucked and chewed on her painful nipples. He signalled for them to stand back, and he struck her breasts again. Bonnie twisted in a vain attempt to escape the agony. Again the men compounded her pain by sucking her tits. Eight more strokes followed, with the accompanying tit sucking, before Mason rotated the wheel until her crotch was uppermost. Clark selected a thicker cane, which he laid carefully against her juicy cunt. He rubbed it gently back and forth in her crack, stimulating her clit. He massaged slowly, then used his fingers to softly titillate her love lips and her erect clit. Then he brought the cane down hard on her poor little cunt. Bonnie screamed, as blow after blow struck her well whipped pussy.

When she was weeping softly, Clark said to his guests: “I suggest you finger fuck her or fist her while her cunt is still raw and painful!” Harris leapt at the chance, beating his friend to her poor abused hole, thrusting three fingers brutally into it, and pumping them in and out viciously. Bonnie’s cries turned to wails of anguished pain. The agony went on and on, as she built towards another climax. But this time it was an incredibly agonizing and multiple orgasm which seemed to go on and on and on. At last, exhausted from his rough efforts, Harris stood back. But there was to be no respite for Bonnie. The sweaty mayor jumping forward eagerly, invading her dripping cunt with first two, then three, four and five fingers. Finally he forced his podgy, wet and clammy hand into the girl’s burning cunt. He flexed his hand deep in side her, then pistoned his fist right up to the cervix, in a frenzied attack on sweet teenager’s young hole. Her pussy, aching and stinging from the caning, suffered anew from the unrelenting abuse being inflicted by the fat politician. Bonnie climaxed mightily, and then she fainted from the pain.

When she came round, she did not open her eyes. Now that they believed she was unconscious, they had stopped their attack on her tender body. Instead, as she lay seemingly in a faint, they used her body quietly. She was unable to tell who was licking her crotch or who were sucking her tits, but the were doing it gently. The only problem she had was not to react to the stimulation. The gentle licking deep inside her bruised pussy was particularly soothing and erotic. Whoever it was knew how to eat cunt! So she lay still and enjoyed the cessation of all suffering. The softness of the licking of her breasts and vagina was quite therapeutic, almost feeling it was healing her bruises.

But, inevitably, she reacted to the stimulation and her soft flesh tightened on the man’s tongue as she climaxed in a clasp of desire.

She heard Garfield’s voice, muffled by her the fact that his lips were pressed against her labia: “She’s awake! I could feel her cumming in my face! Her cunt squeezed my tongue!”

“Good,” exclaimed Clark’s deep malevolent voice, “Now we can give her a painful and thorough fucking!” Mason unchained her and bound her anew to the bench. This time he secured her across it sideways, so that her legs hung over the edge. In this way the four men were able to attack her cunt doggie style. They therefore took turns; Clark first, then the guests and finally Mason with his huge cock. Each man was issued with a device to fasten to the root of his erection. Padded where it rested against the man’s pubic bone, on the other side it was a lot more wicked. Each had raised brass knobs and Velcro hooks. The issuing and donning of these instruments took place behind Bonnie’s back, so she was not aware of them until Clark shoved his great cock up to the hilt in her juicy crack.

As his thick rod penetrated her cunt, the brass nodules, roughly pointed, slammed into her tender flesh. Bonnie squealed at the unexpected pain. Then, as he drew back, the tiny hooks pulled her pussy hairs out by the roots. Her fucking was an anguish of pain and lustful pleasure for the poor lass. Her screams of pleasure and pain blend into a cacophony of moans and wails. At last it was the turn of Mason. His assault was the cruellest, with his incredibly thick cock pounding up her cunt unmercifully, leaving her limp and exhausted.


CHAPTER FIVE

By the time Mason had finished his assault on Bonnie’s raw and dripping cunt, the girl was a limp rag. Only a few hours before her pussy had never known a man’s penis. Now her virginity was in shreds. When her fetters were removed, she slipped to the floor in a state of utter exhaustion. Strong arms lifted her and placed her on the soft bed. She dimly was aware that her legs were being gently opened. Cool, soft ointment was being carefully smoothed onto her labia, and inserted into her raw hole. The man blew gently up her pussy, soothing her tortured flesh. Then her breasts received the same treatment, first the cool salve was massaged onto them, then they were breathed upon, cooling and soothing her poor, abused tits.

They left her to recover. After an hour or so, Mason came back and helped her to dress, acting very solicitously. He helped her up the stairs, and, under the jaundiced eye of Dr. Clark, handed her aspirins and a glass of water. From there she made her painful way to her room. She had barely lain down when the nurse appeared, cluck, clucking, with a plate of chicken soup. Nurse helped her to eat it, making soothing noises all the while. She shook her head at the poor child’s exhaustion.

“Really, these men! They really should give you a rest break every now and then. All they can think of, sticking their fat penises into young girls! Look, boys will be boys, and I’m not saying they don’t have the right to fuck you, but they must let you rest! I mean a girl’s pussy can take just so much cock! And the blow jobs that they insist on. No wonder you can’t finish your soup. Your poor tummy is full of cum!”

With these wise words, she left Bonnie to her dreams, explaining that she and the gardener had an assignation behind the privet hedge. Bonnie pulled on her night attire and slept. It was Friday the next day, and during the morning, Bonnie was called to the headmaster’s office.

Clark said: “After school, you will be picked up by a Mr. Wilson. You are to spend the weekend at his country home. He is having a big soiree and he needs a hostess. We have rented your services. Suitable clothes have been laid out in your room.” With that he waved her off. “Oh, and you had better remember your ointment.” Bonnie hurried back to her lessons.

Later, she had time to take stock of the attire that had been left for her. She was surprised to find no party dress, but plenty of sexy, sheer and revealing items. Not one pair of panties had a crotch. Dutifully she packed them in her overnight bag, along with her regular clothes. When she was ready to go downstairs to await her ride, stern faced Mrs. Jones appeared.

“Let me check your bag,” she demanded. She quickly pulled out all but the fluffy, sexy, stuff. “You will not need anything else, you silly girl! It is not your fun that is being catered for! You are there for the amusement of Mr. Wilson, nothing else, and you are to obey all his commands. I am a graduate of this academy, and proud of it. The secret of success is to obey men’s orders.”

Bonnie bobbed her head dutifully and fled the room. She made her way down to the parking area, to await her lift. A large limousine, dark and scary, with blacked out windows was already parked in front of the portal. A large uniformed man opened the back door and bade her enter. Nervously, she climbed aboard. He drove her out along a country road until they approached a magnificent neo-Edwardian mansion, at the end of a long driveway, concealed from the road. She was taken to the servant’s entrance, and shown up to a room in the attic. Johnson, for that was the name of the butler, put her bag on the bed and opened it. He laid her garments out.

“These will do, miss,” he said, I suggest you change now.” He had laid out a baby blue, sheer little number that would barely reach her hips. With it was matching panties quite devoid of crotch. He took up station near the door, watching her closely. She picked up the lacy bits with an air of bemusement. “Please, change now, miss,” he said.

“I was waiting for you to leave.” The man smiled.

“The master said I was allowed to watch, miss.” There was nothing else for it but for Bonnie to strip naked in front of the excited servant. When she was naked, he said, “Master said I might have a close, intimate look, so to speak! If you would kindly lie on you back and open your legs?” Bonnie realized this was not a request, but an order, and so she obeyed, parting her lovely thighs and exposing her pretty nest.

The man sat at the foot of the bed and leaned forward to have a closer look.

“If you would be kind enough to open up your vagina, miss.” Poor Bonnie reached down between her thighs and pulled her cunt-lips apart. The butler sighed with lust as he peered deep into her pussy. “Lovely, miss, lovely.” He leaned forward to put his nose close to her snatch and sniffed the musky perfume of her sex. Once again, Bonnie was amazed at her own reaction. She liked having her cunt examined and admired by men. The juices began to flow copiously. “My, miss, you are a juicy one!” He exclaimed. “Would you play with yourself, miss? I would enjoy that.” Obediently, the girl put her fingers to her slit and began to stroke her pussy-lips.

“Ahhhh!” he breathed. As she stimulated herself, her excitement grew, and her fingers found her erect clit, just peeping its way out of its nest. Bonnie could feel Johnson’s hot breath on her young pussy. He was panting with passion. The intimacy of the moment, of her little cunt so close to his face was making both of them very randy. She wondered at his control.

But Johnson was his master’s man and he would not betray his trust. So he watched as Bonnie masturbated and cried out her passion in a resounding climax. Johnson unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard cock and watched her delicious cunt as he masturbated himself to a shuddering orgasm. When the satisfied man had rearranged his clothing, and Bonnie had dressed in her abbreviated outfit, he gave her a robe and led her downstairs. He brought her to the library where her host awaited her. He looked her over for a minute. He was attired in a smoking jacket and loose pants.

“Yes, Bonnie, you will do nicely. Dr. Clark says that you are quite obedient.” He puffed at his pipe. “I have a few friends in for dinner this evening and you are to be the post-prandial entertainment. I trust that you can handle quite a lot of pain?”

Bonnie waited in the library until the men had completed their evening repast. Then Johnson entered with a silk scarf, which he used to blindfold her. He bound her hands behind her with a nylon rope.

“Makes it more exciting for the gentlemen, miss,” he explained.


CHAPTER SIX


All too soon, Bonnie was led blindly through to the music room. Seated in a circle, the men gazed upon her. She was without her robe now, and they saw this pretty blue apparition before them, young and delicious. She was unaware of the number of guests present, or that they were all men. But that was unimportant she would be scourged and fucked by them all, that was sufficient.

Wilson spoke: “A light whipping, gentlemen, do you think. Just to set the tone?” There was a murmur of approval. Next second the lash wrapped itself around her and she cried out in pain. How her ass stung. A few more lashes followed, none as severe as her first beating. She was relieved when they ceased.

“Dr. Clark tells me that she responds well to having her pussy caned. Place her on the table, Johnson.” She was lifted bodily and laid on her back. Two men held her legs open, exposing her crotch between the blue folds. A flat surface descended firmly onto her love lips, and she yelled.

“Smack her tits, Michael and Anthony,” suggested Wilson. Cupped hands struck her breasts, causing them to sting and burn fiercely.

“Are you willing to serve us with your entire body?” Wilson asked.

“Yes! Yes!” the poor child agreed desperately.

“All your holes will be fucked, do you understand that?”

Yes!” At this stage she was willing to agree to anything, and she eventually did. She felt the clips being attached to her nipples and her clit. She knew what was coming. The electricity surged through her and she arched her body. The men applauded.

“Put the big one up her cunt!” suggested one of the many strange voices. Brutally the ice-cold probe was rammed up her tight twat. Then came the shock, as the power flowed up her. Again and again they shocked her genitalia, until she crested and surged to a massive orgasm.

“I can’t just watch any more!” said a strange voice, “let me eat her cunt before it is full of come!”

“Okay, gentlemen, you may use your mouths on her for a while.” Hands grabbed at her little body, feeling, squeezing, and hurting. Then the mouths started. They sucked; they licked; they slurped, and they bit. And they bit hard, causing her to weep with the pain.

The chewing and biting seemed to go on for an age. Many tongues penetrated deep into Bonnie’s cunt. Many lips sucked her tits. And many teeth chewed her cunt and tits. A paroxysm of climaxes suddenly overwhelmed the child and she thrashed and moaned as the mouths precipitated an endless orgasm. At last it abated. Enjoyable as it had been, Bonnie was relieved. The intense pleasure abated, but not the agony. Bonnie felt herself being rolled over and pulled onto all fours. Her legs were pulled apart, and then a slippery but large object was forced up her ass. She felt she couldn’t breathe. No pain could be worse that this. But it could.

Because then they turned on the current. The electric shock flashed through her body and she felt that she was foaming at the mouth from intense pain. A clip was still attached to her clit and the current flowed between them viciously. She didn’t even have the breath to scream through her open mouth. Someone thrust his cock into it. Her mouth was fucked for the tingle of current that the men loved so much. Man after man used her lips until cum dripped from her chin.

Eventually, they threw her onto her back and cocks invaded her tight cunt in an orgy of lust. They fucked her in succession and Bonnie came and came and came. They put her on the floor on all fours and they all fucked her ass. When she was exhausted and full of cum, they beat her again and then let her wash and rest, for they said they wanted her holes available for the following day.

The next day, they did an interesting experiment to ascertain just how much spunk she could drink. This involved of course bringing in a lot of extra men to provide sufficient semen.

For Bonnie her weekend had a dream like quality if not a nightmarish one. The pleasure and the pain seemed to have no end as she was used and abused with only short rests for recovery. Wilson assured her at some time during the weekend, that they would definitely be booking her services again with Dr. Clark.

“You are really an excellent fuck, my girl,” he told her kindly.

For some strange reason, Bonnie felt flattered by this faint praise, and she sucked on his cock more avidly. At some stage they removed her blindfold and her restraints, and she was free to use her hands on the men’s cocks and balls as they directed. All things considered, she thought, the time spent in that house was a real education.

Wearily, she packed her bag on the Sunday evening. She pulled off the last of her skimpy outfits, prior to dressing in her own garments. As she stood there naked, the door opened. It was Johnson.

“Oh you are here to watch, I suppose?” she asked him.

“Oh, no, miss,” he announced smiling broadly, “seeing as the master is finished with you now, he says I can fuck you!” He threw Bonnie onto the bed and in a flash his big cock was buried in her cunt. Happily, he fucked her well-used hole until he shot his load right up into the depths of her. Then, to her surprise and guilty pleasure, he licked her cunt clean. Bonnie dropped her little hands onto his head and stroked it as she climaxed in his face.

She thought then to leave but he said apologetically, “Sorry, miss but I want to fuck your mouth first! The master says you are such a good cock-sucker, and that I should cum in your mouth, and let you drink it all up!” He placed Bonnie with her head hanging over the end of the bed, and her knees up. Johnson bent over her placing his big cock between her lips and fastened his mouth onto her cunt, in a basic 69. He ate her sweet little pussy as he fucked her mouth robustly. Very soon they both climaxed and she enjoyed the marvellous sensations in her cunt even as she drank copious amounts of thick slimy spunk from his cock. He didn’t rise but continued licking her sensitive and bruised cunt.

“If you don’t mind miss, I would like to repeat that. I want to cum in your mouth again!” And she felt his cock once more driving into her gullet, until once more her mouth was awash with his thick and sticky cum. Dutifully she gulped it down, drinking his thick libation. Still he did not rise. “One more time please, miss!” Bonnie burped and sucked his cock. It was quite soft and it took a while for it to stiffen again. When it was hard he began to fuck her mouth again. Her lips were burning from the friction when he finally climaxed. Bonnie was amazed at the great quantity of spunk she had to swallow.

At last he rose. He smiled and said: “The master is quite right. You are a great cocksucker, miss! Now if you would be so kind as to lick my cock clean?” So she knelt to obey, licking his genitals carefully until they were quite clean. At last she was able to dress as Johnson watched. But then the door opened and the footman came in.

“Excuse me Mr. Johnson, but the master says I can fuck the young lady’s mouth!” He dangled a coil of rope shyly. “Is it okay if I tie her up?” Johnson smiled and nodded. Weems proceeded to lay her on the bed and bind her arms and he mauled her tits while he half undressed her. Then he took his cock out and put it in her mouth.

As he began to suck his cock, the door opened and the gardener and the chauffeur entered, closely followed by the footman’s apprentice. They stood in a line and silently took out their cocks. The naked and bound lass was obliged to suck them all off. It turned into an orgy as they grabbed her and fucked her cunt and ass. Bonnie endeavoured to keep them there by offering more blowjobs, drinking vast quantities of their cum, as long as they were willing to keep fucking her cunt. The child experienced orgasm after orgasm.