Misfortunes of Bonnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, their master himself came in and broke up the orgy. By this time Bonnie was covered in cum and had to bathe again. Wilson sighed and followed her into the bathroom, unzipping his fly as he went. He pushed his cock into her face.

“Suck my cock, Bonnie, your little orgy has made me randy again! So you might as well drink my semen, you have all the other men in my house!” And so Bonnie guzzled her last drink in his house. She burped and tasted cum. She smiled. She was beginning to enjoy the taste.

That night, Bonnie slept the sleep of the innocent, waking the next morning a little stiff, but otherwise extremely refreshed. She had a good day at her studies and she received a message from the head. After her tough week and weekend, she was to rest for this one from all extra-curricular activities. Bonnie felt quite relieved.

After school the next day, she made her way to the headmaster’s office.

“I need to see him,” she told the secretary. Dr. Clark looked up quizzically as she entered. Bonnie said: “I didn’t pay proper attention in class today. Don’t you think I should be punished?” He smiled darkly and opened the cellar door.

THE END