Misgivings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

Bri walked to the doorway, turned and began to slowly unbutton the shirt starting with the top button. "I'll be waiting for you on the couch when you're done ordering." After the third button, she left.

Marty took off the glasses, grabbed the phone and quickly placed the order. Then she sprinted down the stairs and plopped on the couch.

The small woman smiled then hoisted herself up to straddle a strong lap. She felt Marty's heart beating wildly as she laid small hands along her clavicle. Reaching down, she took a large hand and placed it over her heart.

Marty felt the strong fast heartbeat on her palm.

"Seems like we're both in the same state of affairs."

A sly smile played at the edges of Marty's mouth. Ocean blue eyes looked deeply into emerald green. "What do you want to do?" Marty asked in a seductive tone.

Bri bit her bottom lip as her gaze dropped to supple looking breasts outlined within the fabric of the tank top. She then looked back up into smoldering blue eyes.

"Do it, B-r-i." Marty said softly.

Surprised, she said, "I like the way you say my name." Ever so slowly hands slid down and lightly brushed past firm nipples poking through the thin material.

Marty had a sudden intake of breath.

Bri responded, "Please say it again." Fingers used feather like strokes along the insides of the breasts. She then weighed them in her palms as thumbs brushed the tips of nipples.

"Bri I... need...." Marty let out a slight whimper.

"What," she whispered hotly. "Tell me what you want. What you're going to do to me." She finished unbuttoning her shirt from earlier revealing firm round globes and pink nipples that stood erect.

Large hands cupped Bri's breasts. She arched into the contact. "Please Marty... take me."

Marty clamped down on Bri's neck as fingers expertly twisted pebbled nipples causing the young woman to gasp. She began nibbling her way up to an earlobe. "I'm going to make love to you," she hissed, "long and hard, slow and soft." She nipped at the tender flesh just below the earlobe. "I'm going to spend the rest of the day doing so," she gripped firm ass cheeks, "until we both pass out from exertion."

"God yes," Bri moaned loudly

Marty kissed her, and tongues joined in the seductive dance. She brought a hand down and found that Bri wasn't wearing panties. Two fingers slid through golden curls and along hot wet engorged lips. After enough sweet torture of what was yet to come, they entered effortlessly and she felt the muscles contract around her fingers as Bri moaned. The palm of her hand rubbed firmly across a swollen clit.

It wasn't long before the orgasm threatened to consume her. Bri cried out. "Oh... god.... I'm gonna come." Her hips bucked wildly as small hands pushed up the tank top to knead firm breasts. She bit into Marty's neck just enough to make her yelp. "Oh... Marty.... Ah... ahhh," she exclaimed upon releasing the succulent flesh. Her hips bore down one more time and then trembled as the release racked her body.

They faced each other exchanging tender kisses.

Bri pulled at the tank top to get it off. She noticed that Marty's underarms were shaven. "You shave." It wasn't a question.

"Yeah. I find it uncomfortable to have hair there. You thought I was going to be hairy?"

The short woman shrugged and smiled, then brought Marty's arms up behind her head. With a shyness about her, she slowly drew a hand forth to softly stroke the tender and warm flesh that was exposed.

Marty inhaled sharply.

"Are you ticklish?"

A quick shake of the head was the answer she got.

"Good." She stroked the skin again and worked her way to the creamy breasts. "I confess that the book you saw in my room is mine."

"Oh yeah?" She commented.

"Mmm hmm, and I've read the whole thing."

Marty looked into smoldering green eyes.

"I want to touch every part of you. I want to experience everything I read."

"I'll show you all of it." Marty responded, and released her arms from behind her head to slide off Bri's shirt. She laid her down on the couch and slipped out of the boxers. Covering the small body with her own, she placed a muscled thigh against reddish gold curls.

Bri instantly raised one thigh against Marty's sex, understanding where this was going.

They kissed softly and began to grind their sexes against each other's hips. The delicious friction caused them to moan and backs to arch. Within minutes they cried out each other's name riding the waves of their orgasm together.

**********

White cartons of Chinese food and bottles of beer littered the coffee table. Two figures lay naked in each other's arms on the dun colored carpeting. The throw blanket was draped across their waists.

Bri propped herself up on an elbow. With a free hand she drew lazy circles along her new lover's chest.

Ocean blue eyes opened to gaze into a smiling face. "How do you feel?"

She kissed her cheek and said, "Incredible." She continued to slowly draw on the tanned skin. "Um... are you... going to see... your... friend again?"

"Hmm? My friend?" Marty looked at her with a puzzled face. "Oh... you mean... um... hmm." She decided to sit up to talk about this. Facing her, she asked, "Would you like to be exclusive with me?"

"You mean like going steady?" she asked with a giggle because she felt like a teenager.

Marty nodded with a goofy smirk on her face.

"Yes." Bri responded.

"Well there's no need to worry about me seeing anyone." She brushed the blonde's cheek with the back of her hand.

*********

Tiffany struggled to get the door open while still holding onto the extra luggage she brought from home. She finally managed and immediately noticed the room was completely dark. Expecting her cousin to be in studying as usual, she didn't think twice when she dropped the suitcases.

Quickly, the small lamp attached to the headboard clicked on. Marty met Tiffany's startled gaze, and decided to shake her lover awake. "Bri, I need to go."

The small blonde rolled over and buried her face in a warm chest. "Nooo... stay. We have to go over my notes for web design."

"Bri, your roommate is home."

Tiffany turned on the main light and sat on the edge of her bed facing them. A small smirk played at the corners of her mouth.

Marty sat up with her back to Tiffany and started getting dressed.

Bri rolled over towards Tif. "Hi." She said with a giddy smile. "I didn't think you'd be back so early."

"It's after eleven o'clock Bri." She commented while crossing her arms in front of her chest. "I see you've been busy."

Bri laughed, understanding the implication. She grabbed Marty's hand and kissed it. "Marty, this is my cousin Tiffany. Tif this is Marty."

Sapphire eyes looked into charcoal colored ones for any indication of disgust or anger.

"It's nice to finally meet you Marty." She extended a friendly hand for a shake. "Bri talks about you incessantly."

Surprised, she returned the gesture, and said, "Um... it's nice to meet you too."

"She talks. I don't believe it. Up until Bri met you, I was told you only made grunting noises."

Marty smiled knowing it was true that she never spoke to anyone at the university. And that whenever someone did approach her with a question, she would just grunt.

Bri threw on a long T-shirt and asked her lover, "Are you sure you want to go?"

"Yeah. You have classes and I have work. We'll talk later."

Bri walked her to the door, and just outside of it, she pulled it halfway closed behind her.

"Sweetie, thanks for all your help. And thanks for a great weekend."

She turned around with a smile, and then kissed her passionately before she turned to walk down the hall.

Returning inside the room, she sprinted and launched herself onto the bed like an excited child on Christmas morning. She buried her face in the pillow, out of embarrassment and because she didn't want to face her cousin.

"Brianna, you better start talking before I tickle you." She stood as if she was going to attack.

"Ack... no, I'll talk." She laughed as she sat up with her legs crossed and tucked under her knees. "So how was your time at home?"

"Brianna." She chastised firmly.

"Okay, okay. What do you want to know? You already saw us naked in bed."

"Yeah, and that woman has an incredible body. Hot damn Bri, she's all hard muscle."

"I know. Isn't it awesome? Oh, Tif, I feel... I feel... aw hell, I can't even describe how I feel."

Smiling brightly, she responded, "You're in love Bri."

"Is this what it feels like? I feel like a giddy pubescent girl on her first crush. But wait, it's more than that. I'm overjoyed when we're together, and I love when we touch. I've never felt this before."

"How far did you get with the book I gave you?"

"Oh I read the whole thing. When we made love that first time, it was exquisite. God, my orgasm was so... ugh... fantastic. We made love the whole day, and she said she'd show me everything. Whew, I can hardly wait."

"Bri, I'm so happy for you. Finally there is someone in your life that makes your eyes light up when you talk of her. So, tell me how it all happened. Did you tell her you love her? Or did you just jump her bones."

"Well we haven't used the "love" word yet with each other, but....."

***************

Bri looked at herself one more time in the mirror. She adjusted the olive green silk blouse, and checked her make-up.

"So, where is she taking you tonight?" Tiffany asked from the bed.

"I don't know. She just asked me to be ready by 7pm and to dress, as she put it, 'very nice'."

"Well it's got to be something fancy with all this mystery and the two dozen red and pink roses she sent. Do you think she's going to propose?"

"Tif?! I think it's too early for that. And no, I don't know what the occasion is. She just said it's great news, and she wanted to celebrate." The little alarm on her watch chimed indicating it was five minutes to the hour. "I better go."

"Isn't she coming here?"

"No. She said to wait in front of the building. I'll see you later, and I'll be sure to give you all the details when I get back."

"Well don't rush back on my account. I know I'll see you tomorrow morning at some time."

Bri exited the doors at the front of the building and immediately caught sight of a black limousine. Thinking it was there for someone else, she looked around for Marty's motorcycle though she wondered how best to sit on a bike in a snug skirt.

The chauffeur stood there in a black suit and hat. His bushy gray mustache was well -groomed and his hair was neatly combed. He opened the door and waved for her to step inside.

Surprised that he really was there for her, she slid into the leather seat and picked up the single red rose with a note attached to it.

Hello Beautiful,

I apologize I couldn't join you for the ride. I have an important errand to do

before we meet. Press the rose petals to your lips and imagine me kissing you

sweetly. I look forward to our evening.

Love, Marty

"She used the word 'love'." Bri muttered to herself. Her heart beat quickly as she further wondered what events were going to take place tonight.

The limo stopped in front of a seafood restaurant. The driver opened the door for her, and said, "Enjoy your evening."

"Thank you." She looked towards the front doors and spotted her lover standing there in a black Armani men's suit, white shirt, and bolo tie. She shyly held a red rose between long fingers.

"Hi beautiful." Mart said, and handed her the flower. She then kissed her lightly on the lips.

"What's going on?" She lightheartedly asked.

"I'll tell you when we get settled inside." Marty put an arm around the young blonde's waist and lead her in.

They sat at a cozy table by candlelight.

The waiter came in his clean and starched white shirt, black bow tie, black pants and white apron. "Ah, Miss Bolinger. Good to see you again. What can I get you this evening?"

"Hi Eric. We'll start out with a bottle of Pinot Grigio."

"An excellent choice in wine."

"And bring us an order of the coconut butterfly shrimp. We'll need some time to look through the menu."

"Yes, Miss Bolinger. I shall return with the wine and the appetizer."

Bri yanked on the tall woman's sleeve as she leaned over. "Marty, please tell me what is going on?"

She laughed, and said, "Okay, okay. Um... well... I don't know where to start, so I guess I'll start with the restaurant."

"What do you mean?"

With a bright smile, she said, "I am the new owner of this place."

"Get out!? Are you serious? But how?"

"Well, the former owner was a very close old friend. He helped me learn about investing and the stock market. A few years ago he moved to Florida to live out his retirement in the warm weather. Well, unfortunately he died four days ago and left me his restaurant in his will."

"Oh, I'm sorry for the loss. But that was terrific of him to do this."

Marty nodded. "And... last week, I got my GED so I decided, for the hell of it, to take the GRE. Actually you inspired me to do it. Because you believed in me. So this morning the results came in." She pulled out the paper from the jacket pocket and handed it to Bri.

She opened it, and her mouth dropped. "You... you... you got the top score. You're a genius. I can't believe it."

"I also received a couple of phone calls for job offers from three major computer companies. Apparently my scores leaked out and now I've got people contacting left and right."

Dumbfounded, Bri slowly shook her head as she tried to digest all of it. "This is absolutely incredible news." She hugged her fiercely. "I'm so happy for you. This is awesome."

The waiter returned with the wine and shrimp. "Are you ready to order?"

"No, not yet. Give us another few minutes."

"As you wish Miss Bolinger."

"Bri, there's one more thing." Blue and green eyes locked onto each other. "I want you to know that... I'm... in love with you. I've loved you from the moment we became friends."

"Oh, Marty, I love you too. I love you so very much, and I am happiest when we are together." She tugged on the jacket's lapel to pull the taller woman closer. Sliding her hand up and behind Marty's head, she brought her down for a heartfelt kiss.

They pulled apart, a little red in the face knowing that some, if not all, of the restaurant's patrons caught sight of their display.

After dinner, the two lovers went for a long limo ride through Central Park. In the backseat with the partition up for some privacy, they fondled each other above and a bit under their clothing.

"God Marty. Seeing you in this suit had me hot all night, and I want you now. Please let's go back to your place?"

She nodded, and turned on the intercom. "Would you please drive us to 487 north Maple."

"Yes, Miss Bolinger." The driver responded.

"Sweetie, this isn't your own private limo, is it?" She asked as she nibbled along a strong slender neck.

"Um... no."

"Good. Because I can't see you living a posh life. Don't get me wrong though. I think fancy evenings and events are great, but living it everyday would feel so different."

"No problem because it doesn't fit my everyday style." She undid one more button on the blouse and then unhooked the clasp on the front of the lace bra. Stroking the flesh with her fingers, she swallowed a puckered pink nipple.

"Oh god... M-a-r-t-y... I won't forgive you if the driver hears me."

The vehicle stopped, and the driver announced their arrival. He stepped out, walked over to the rear door, and tried to open it, but found that it was locked, so he decided to wait a moment.

The two women struggled to button everything up and try to look presentable. Finally the click of the lock was heard so the driver opened the door. Marty exited and Bri followed.

He noticed that her hair was tousled and her face was flushed. Trying to hide his amusement at their cute display, he turned and coughed into his hand.

Marty handed him a generous tip and thanked him for the evening. As soon as they were inside the house, they burst out laughing.

"You do realize we got caught, right?" Bri playfully asked.

"Yeah." She responded, and then the passionate blaze returned to azure eyes. She hoisted the young woman up in her arms and carried her to the bedroom.

After undressing each other, Marty asked softly, "Would you like to try a toy?"

"I've been wondering when you'd bring this up. It's about time." She responded as she stroked a chiseled cheek.

Marty's eyebrows rose. "Damn I didn't realize you wanted it that bad."

"I want it all Lover. Everything that you can give me." She lied down on the bed and watched the tall woman go to the dresser.

Marty strapped on the dildo, buckled the leather harness in place, and donned the cock with a condom. After lubing the toy, she returned to the bed and slowly crawled up between Bri's legs. Hoisting the young woman's legs up and around her waist, she sat on her heels and pressed the head of the cock at Bri's opening. She leaned forward and kissed her passionately.

The small blonde encircled her arms around her love wanting to pull her in. Marty held back a bit, and whispered in her ear. "I love you Bri." She then slid in all the way.

Bri moaned loudly. "Ohhh... god."

Marty slowly pumped in and out, and then started to pick up speed. She felt the friction of the dildo's base on her clit and it caused a deep guttural groan to erupt from her chest.

"Ungh... Marty. Ahhh... fuck me... harder." A mouth firmly bit her neck as she felt Marty start to slam into her. "God... yes... aahhhh."

Marty rode the waves with her when one more push sent her over the edge too. She collapsed on top of her lover and stayed inside for a minute. Upon pulling out she rolled onto her side.

Bri helped unbuckle the straps, and toss the apparatus onto the nightstand. She snuggled into the crook of Marty's neck. "I love you."

She wrapped strong arms around her shoulders and responded with, "Love you too."

They lay there basking in their lovemaking. At some point Bri began to think about the upcoming holidays. "What do you usually do for Thanksgiving?"

Marty pondered for a moment, and then said, "I rent several movies and order a large pie with my favorite toppings."

"You spend it alone?"

"Yeah. Why?"

Bri wasn't sure if it would be moving things too fast, but she decided to ask anyway. "Come home with me for Thanksgiving? You can meet my family and see the farm. We'll have lots of fun."

Marty stiffened upon hearing the phrase, "meet my family".

The young woman immediately felt the tension. Misunderstanding it for what she thought as this being too soon in the relationship to do, she responded. "Never mind. Forget I asked."

"No. Bri wait." She sighed and continued. "I think we could have fun, it's just... that... well what are your parents going to say? I don't believe they'll be thrilled that their baby girl is dating a dyke."

She sat up and ran small hands through blonde hair. "You don't know my family. They're very open people."

Marty sat up crossing her legs and tucking her feet under her knees. She gently stroked her lover's back with one hand. "I'm sorry, I'm sure your family is great. It's just that I've had plenty of experience with anti-gay individuals. There's a lot of hate and rejection and tears. I guess I don't want you to go through it."

She turned and kissed Marty lightly on the cheek. "I don't believe my parents would be cruel. And I know my sister all too well. She would love you from the start." Taking a large hand within her own, she said, "If it's going to happen I have to have my own experiences."

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers