Misgivings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

Marty nodded in understanding. "Okay, I'll go with you."

**********

The bright yellow Hummer plowed its way through the freshly snow covered roads.

"It's great that you were able to rent this massive thing."

"Yeah, I've always wanted to drive one of these monsters." Marty responded as she made a left turn onto a smaller road.

"My sister will be home when we arrive. When I last spoke to her, she said she's really excited to meet you. We'll have a couple of hours before mom gets home, and dad comes in exactly at seven o'clock right in time for dinner." She looked out the window a moment recalling the Thanksgivings of years past and all the fun of spending the day cooking and laughing and telling stories. She sighed hoping that if they can get past the initial things tonight, then Thanksgiving Day tomorrow could be just like it's always been. "Are you nervous?"

Marty glanced her way, and said, "Very." She pulled up into the driveway and turned the vehicle off. Releasing a huge sigh, she looked at the massive operation of the place just behind the log cabin.

Out of the door was a sandy blonde haired woman waving frantically and jumping up and down. "Smidget!" She cried out as the two women ran towards each other for a fierce hug. "How are you doing? Let me look at you."

"I'm doing great Tara."

"You look fantastic." She hugged her again then caught sight of a tall figure with piercing blue eyes. "Damn, you must be Marty."

Marty extended a friendly hand for a shake. "Nice to meet you Tara."

She grabbed the offered hand. "You are fucking gorgeous. Bri, you said she was handsome, but this is just too much."

"Isn't she awesome? And she's all mine." Bri said as she got a tight grip around Marty's waist.

"Marty, I must confess, you are more than my sis has revealed. I'm glad you came."

"Thank you." Marty nervously ran her fingers through her hair.

"Now you guys come inside already. It's freezing out here."

*************

The three women sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and enjoying conversation.

Suddenly an older woman walked in. "Brianna. You're here already." Mother and daughter hugged and kissed. "Dear it's good to see you."

"Momma, there's someone I'd like you to meet."

The tall woman stood, and Bri pulled her close.

"This is Marty. Marty, this is my mom, Kerry."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Langan." She extended a hand to shake.

The older woman hesitantly took the offered hand as she stared somewhat confused into ocean blue eyes. "Brianna, is this who you told me..."

"Yes, Momma... we're seeing each other." She responded then slid under Marty's arm to encircle her waist.

"Well it's nice to meet you Marty. I wish I could say I know so much about you but my daughter has decided to wait until the last possible minute to inform us."

"Ma, I said I was sorry. But you have plenty of time this weekend to get to know her."

"Yes, of course dear," Mrs. Langan responded coldly. "Well, I need to start dinner so you three go find something to do."

"You don't need any help?" Tara asks.

She opened the fridge and started pulling out vegetables. "Tara, you can start cutting these up. And Bri, why don't you show Marty around the farm?"

"Sure Ma." Bri responded a bit confused. She wondered what was going on since she was always needed in the past to help with dinner.

************

In the dimly lit barn, a cow mooed as two figures settled down on a stack of hay.

Marty circled her arms around the small woman sitting comfortably between her legs.

Bri leaned back against her chest, and laid her hands on top of large ones. She felt the warm soft breath on her ear.

"Sweetie, I don't believe that went very well." Marty said softly.

"I think she just needs time to get used to the idea." She looked at the cow grazing slowly, and wondered if she should have waited on having her parents meet Marty. "They've always seemed so liberal. I just can't imagine it getting worse."

Well, we have yet to see what your father is going to do. Marty thought silently to herself and gently tightened her grip around the small waist. She leaned over and lightly kissed a cheek.

"I love when you have your arms around me. It makes me feel safe and loved."

*************

Tara began to set out the food at the dinner table just as Marty and Bri walked in.

Mrs. Langan brought out the last dish along with a can of beer to set down at her husband's plate.

Bri insisted that Marty sit down. "Do you want a beer?"

"Ah... sure."

She returned with two cans and handed one to her lover.

The front door audibly closed. "I'm home." The older man called out." Walking into the dining room, he saw his eldest and beamed with pride. "Smidget, you're here." He hugged her fiercely.

"Hi dad."

"It's so nice to see you." He patted her on the back then said immediately, "Let's eat. I'm starving."

Everyone settled in and quietly began the meal.

She hadn't had the chance to introduce Marty, but was sure he'd say something soon.

A few minutes passed by before he said, "Brianna, you didn't introduce me to your friend. Is she your roommate?"

Placing her fork down, she wiped her mouth with the cloth napkin. "No dad. This is Marty." She said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Langan." She offered her hand but it was ignored.

He stopped in mid chew and looked to his wife for some kind of added information. Not receiving any, he said, "Bri, I thought your email just had a spelling error in it when you wrote 'she'."

Marty gripped the napkin tightly in her lap.

Looking at him with a frown, Bri just didn't know how to respond.

"Are you also attending at the university Marty?" He asked in a commanding voice.

"No."

"Where did you go to college then?"

She had a feeling of where he was heading with his questions, but decided to answer honestly anyway. "I didn't go to college."

He looked at her with judgmental eyes as a brown eyebrow arched up his forward. "Okay, so what do you do for a living?"

Oh shit. Bri commented to herself. She could almost sense the walls rising around her lover.

"I'm a janitor at the university."

Brown eyes sternly looked at Bri, then at Marty. "So, basically you're telling me you have no future. You have nothing to aspire to ---- you work a shit job, you have no education, a-n-d you're fucking my daughter."

"Bob." Mrs. Langan yelled. "There's no need to be so crass."

"I'm just saying it the way I see it Kerry. Our daughter is not only with a loser but with a woman of all things, who is nothing." He pinned Marty down with a stare and continued. "Do you know what I do for my family Marty? I provide and protect. That is what a man does, and apparently you can't handle any of it."

"That's enough dad." Bri yelled out. "You have no right to speak to her like this..."

"I have no right? I have no r-i-g-h-t?!?! I am your father. This is my house. I have every right." He yelled as he slowly stood up. "How could you want to be with someone like --- like this?" He pointed an angry thick finger. "When I was her age I was making good money and already made an honest woman of your mother."

"You don't even know her. Why are you acting like this?" Bri questioned vehemently.

Jerking his finger at Marty to make his point, Bob declared. "Get out. Go back to wherever you came from and leave my daughter alone." He then sat down to resume his meal.

Marty stood to leave. Bri grabbed her arm and said, "No. You're my guest."

"Brianna, sit your ass down." He declared without looking up from his food.

Sapphire blue eyes looked into pleading green ones. "I'll see you back in New York." She said softly.

"NO!" He pounded his fist on the table. "You won't see her." Now in a fit over his daughter's behavior, he stood, grabbed the raven haired woman by the collar and pushed her out of the room.

"No dad, don't." Bri reached for his arm and in the struggle, he backhanded her across the face. She fell to the floor in shock.

In the blink of an eye, Marty jumped at him, twisted his arm up behind his back, and slammed his bulky form into the wall. He screamed out in pain.

She leaned against him and firmly said through clenched teeth, "Do and say what you want to me, but don't you ever strike her again." She let him go, threw on her navy blue wool pea coat and walked out the door.

Bri had already run upstairs while Tara and Mrs. Langan looked on in disbelief and silence.

The older man slid down to his knees and tried to calmly find the much needed words to express himself. "Kerry... you... need to drive me... to... the emergency room."

"What's wrong?" She asked puzzled.

"My arm... is... broken."

***********

Marty started the Hummer and pulled out of the driveway. She wondered what was going to happen to the two of them when Bri returned to school. She tried to fight back a tear threatening to surface, as she pondered if she lost her love. As she got on the road, she heard something and looking in the rearview mirror, she saw Bri running after the vehicle and trying to wave frantically with their luggage in hand. She stopped the SUV and got out.

The two women looked at each other, and then Bri dropped the bags and ran toward the woman she loved. They embraced and held one another tightly for a moment.

"I love you Marty. Don't leave without me."

She looked into sea green eyes. "Are you sure about this?"

The strawberry blonde nodded. "Now that I've found you, how can you expect me to live without you?"

Marty smiled and said, "Come on."

Since it was too late in the day to start driving back to New York, they decided on staying at a hotel for the night.

************

"Marty, we didn't have to check into the best hotel in the area." Bri said as she opened her bag to pull out a nightshirt.

"I know we didn't have to, but I feel bad about what happened with your father and I thought at least part of our trip could be pleasant."

"That is very sweet of you." She reached up and kissed her on the cheek. "I'm going to shower. Would you like to order dinner?"

"Sure." She hugged the young woman and said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

************

The strawberry blonde lay on the bed propped up on a couple of pillows against the headboard. She was thinking about how disappointed she was in her parents' reaction to Marty. She really didn't expect it to turn out this way. And then she thought about how much she actually loved the tall woman. So much had occurred to her since last semester --- almost too much, but meeting her fated love was the best thing.

Marty finished her shower and jumped onto the bed on her knees wearing red and blue plaid flannel boxers and a white T-shirt. She wiggled her eyebrows mischievously.

Bri laughed at the tall woman's playful demeanor. "Come here stud."

She slinked her way over and captured inviting lips in a passionate kiss. A moan slipped from her throat as Marty inhaled the fresh sweet scent of the young woman.

Bri suddenly slowly pulled away as if in thought.

"What's wrong?" Marty gently asked.

"I've...umm...been thinking and want to tell you about Peter ---- my ex."

"Okay."

They began to eat the large mushroom and Canadian bacon stuffed pizza that was ordered as Bri prepared to tell her story. Marty popped open a can of beer and took a swig.

"Peter and I met in senior year of high school. We casually dated, and when graduation arrived, he said he would be attending Penn State with me. My parents thought it was terrific and they were so happy because Peter was studying politics. He said he planned on becoming governor and that just sent my dad floating on cloud nine. They were sure we would marry.

"The whole problem in all of this was that I didn't love Peter the way he professed to love me. I liked him but didn't desire to be with him forever. I always thought of him like a best friend. And yeah, we had sex and a few terrific times but there was just no depth to our relationship. I wasn't elated when he was around. My stomach didn't flip, my heart didn't flutter, and I sure as hell didn't have a deep seated desire for him. Damn, he could barely make me come. Anyway, eventually he asked me to marry him, but I turned him down and told him we shouldn't see each other anymore because I couldn't love him."

She ran small fingers through her long reddish blonde locks then continued. "He um... got real mad and said I was playing him all these years. He said he wouldn't love anyone else the way he loved me, and... then... he proceeded to ah... rape me."

Marty immediately scooted closer to her on the bed and wrapped her arms around the young woman.

"He hit me several times and kept yelling that I made a fool of him and then he felt he was finished, he left. When my roommate came in, she immediately drove me to the hospital. She also called Tara, who drove three hours to see me. She's the only one in the family who knows.

"A couple of days later Peter kept calling and leaving messages of love and apologies and excuses of how we can't break up because we belong together. I wouldn't return any of his calls or emails. And then one day I saw him waiting for me in the halls of my dorm. Since there were a good amount of people around, I firmly told him that I never wanted to see or hear from him again.

"One night he caught me off guard as I was leaving the library. He said he just wanted to talk for a minute, and when I turned away from him to walk away, he clamped a hand over my mouth and dragged me behind some parked cars. A couple of his friends showed up out of nowhere, and they surrounded me. I'll never forget their predatory sneers and the way they were grabbing their groins.

"Peter knelt right over me. He said, 'I told them you were a good fuck, and now you're going to show them'. In a panic, I kicked him in the balls and ran. I got lucky because I quickly spotted a campus security vehicle and ran towards it. One of the officers saw me and got out. I jumped in and told them what happened, but the guys already ran off." She wiped at the few tears on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry that all happened sweetie." She kissed the crown of the blonde head. "Why didn't you tell your parents?"

"I just couldn't... cause they loved Peter so much and I guess I was scared they wouldn't believe me."

"I'm so sorry."

She wiped at her face some more. "Um... I need to know something." Bri hesitantly asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

"I... um... am wondering if we love each other... to the same degree."

Marty hooked a finger under her lover's chin to look into sea green eyes.

Bri continued, "Because I am madly in love with you, and if you don't feel the same way then I need to know now so we can settle things."

Ocean blue eyes gazed adoringly at her. She said, "I love you Bri. I am so in love with you that it hurt terribly when I walked out of your parent's house. Then when I saw you run after me, my heart swelled with joy."

Bri let out a choking sob of joy and relief. She leaned forward burying her face in her lover's T-shirt.

Marty held her tenderly as a few tears of her own spilled down high cheekbones.

A short time later they decided to watch whatever was on TV and finish their dinner. They stumbled upon the classic film "Victor/Victoria", of which they both enjoyed dearly.

By the end of the movie, Bri had been idly circling the bare skin of her lover's abdomen. The shirt was pushed up slowly during the film because Bri wanted to feel the warm flesh there. With a sinister smile, she leaned over and blew a raspberry on the tall woman's belly.

"Ack!" Marty cried out in surprise and they both busted out laughing. Marty then captured her lips in a playful kiss.

"Sweetie?" Bri questioned.

"Hmm."

She gazed deeply into azure eyes and saw pure love shining from them. "Make love to me," she requested softly.

Marty smiled and gently pressed her lips to Bri's. Their mouths caressed one another without hurry. Their tongues danced with a smoldering passion.

Bri then stood with her back to her lover as she removed her shirt. Marty removed her own clothes. She stepped up behind Bri and pressed her tall naked form against her. Large hands lightly brushed up and down the front of the strawberry blonde's body. She bent her head forward and nipped at the sweet succulent neck. Fingers softly played through downy curls.

"Oh... Marty." She slid her hands along the tall woman's muscular thighs. "Could we try something?" she gently requested.

"Anything you wish."

"With the strap-on, I... um... want to stay in this position but do it sitting down. Do you understand?"

Marty whispered hotly in her ear. "Yes, I do." She licked the outer edge of her ear causing Bri to groan. "Follow my lead, okay?"

"Yes... anything." She felt her tall lover smile against her cheek.

Marty quickly donned the toy and then gently pulled Bri back against her. She sat at the end of the bed with Bri standing directly before her facing away from her. "Hold your lips open for me darling, and sit on my lap. I'll hold you."

Bri separated her slick wet folds with one hand, and reaching back with the other to brace herself on Marty's thigh, she sat down and the cock easily slid in. "Oh... god." She felt a strong arm wrap around her waist, and instinctively she knew she was safe from falling over.

Long fingers urged her to spread her legs further while the other hand continued to hold her. Her reddish gold curls were stroked, and one finger took purchase on her clit. Not knowing where to put her hands, she decided to place one over the arm wrapped around her waist, and the other on the hand at the front of her sex.

"I got you baby." Marty commented, and then began to nip along the young woman's neck and shoulder.

The balls of Bri's feet braced firmly on the carpeting as she slowly started to move her hips. "Oh... it feels... wonderful." After a few strokes, hips began to ground at a faster pace. "Fuck yes."

Marty fondled the bundle of nerves in rhythm to her love's movements. The feeling of bodies pressed tightly against one another sent her reeling along with the friction of Bri's skin upon her nipples.

Soon the room was filled with Bri's peals of ecstasy as she ground herself harder on Marty's cock. Her body jerked forward as her orgasm crashed over her, and Marty held her firmly in place. As she rode out the waves, she felt herself being laid down onto her side.

Bri turned around to face the woman she adored. She smiled, kissed her love, and snuggled into the crook of her neck with a leg draped over her hip.

"I have a question." She said softly.

"Hmm, what is it?" Marty responded equally as soft.

"Do you like... um... with the dildo. Do you ever want..."

Marty smiled knowing what the small woman was trying to say. "You want to make love to me with the strap on? You want to feel what it's like to thrust into me?"

Sea green eyes looked into ocean blue then sheepishly nodded. "But only if you'd like to..."

She unbuckled the straps and handed the toy to Bri along with a new condom and lube. "Do you want me to help you put it on?"

The strawberry blonde nodded.

Marty then lied back but first shoved a pillow under her ass to give her love better leverage.

Bri knelt between Marty's raised knees and pressed the tip of the cock at her opening. With a thumb, she circled the sensitive nub for a minute making Marty groan in pleasure.

"Go ahead baby."

She pushed forward and watched the cock disappear inside her lover. She felt a sense of power and an instant desire to make Marty come. Hips pushed and pulled a few more times before she leaned over and captured an erect nipple in her mouth.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers