Misgivings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

"God... yeah." Large hands found their way to grasp firm ass cheeks. She pulled the young blonde in further with each thrust.

"Oh Marty, it feels so good to do this."

"Ahhh." The tall woman cried out at hearing Bri's confession. The melodious tones of her love's voice during sex never failed to make her shiver in delight. "Don't... stop."

"I love you Marty." With one last thrust the strawberry blonde sent her lover over the edge. She sighed with content at how wonderful it felt to take her lover in such a manner.

After a moment, she pulled out, unbuckled the apparatus and tossed it at the end of the bed. Turning on their side, she curled up in Marty's arms, and brushed her fingers with feather like strokes on the tall woman's back.

"Thank you Love." Bri whispered.

"Mmm." Was all Marty managed to say.

They fell asleep, exhausted in their lovemaking and with the day's tense events.

************

A blue eye popped open and then a second. Hands searched around for the warm body that she was missing. Marty rolled over to find the strawberry blonde sitting at the small table near the window. She got up, donned her boxers, and headed over to the other side of the room to take care of bathroom business.

Bri stared out the window at the clear blue morning sky. Suddenly she felt a hand brush her blonde hair to the side and soft lips plant a kiss on the back of her neck. A second kiss was felt at the side of her neck, and then a third was placed on her cheek.

"Morning. Is everything alright?" Marty asked gently.

"I called my mom this morning to wish her and Tara a Happy Thanksgiving. She told me Dad's arm is fractured. He's fine. He just has to wear a cast for six weeks."

Marty stiffened. When in a struggle, she didn't know her own strength and sometimes it got out of hand. "I'm sorry."

She turned around and said, "It's okay. I'm not mad at you. I'm still mad at him."

"Do you want to head out today?"

"Well, mom asked us to stop by to say bye. She says she has stuff to give me. And she wants to apologize to you."

"Okay..." Marty commented as she ran a hand through her black short hair cut. "Do you want to stop by later?"

"Yeah. But let's go get some breakfast."

"Sure."

*************

The two women used the kitchen entrance into the house.

"Bri, thanks for coming." She hugged her daughter then looked at the tall woman. "Marty, I'm sorry for my husband's behavior yesterday." She clasped the offered hand with her palms. "Please have a seat you two. Now I have a care package for you Bri. I figured I'll just send it with you instead of putting it in the mail later."

"Mom, you didn't have to."

"I know dear, but you know I love giving you such things."

Suddenly Tara burst through the swinging door from the living room. Wide eyed and frightened, she said, "Bri, you better go."

"Tara, what's wrong?"

"Yes, Tara, you look as if you've seen the devil himself." Mrs. Langan added.

Looking at each woman, her gaze returned to Bri. "Peter is here."

"What?! How? Why?" She looked to her mother. "Did you know he was coming?"

"No, dear. Your father didn't say anything to me."

"I don't believe this." She got up and started toward the living room.

"Bri, why don't you just leave?" Tara asked.

"Because I refuse to run in fear anymore." Looking over at stormy blue eyes, she said, "I'll be right back." She entered the room with Tara and her mother following.

The two men laughed and toasted with their beer bottles in hand.

"What is the meaning of this?" Bri declared.

"Ah, Brianna. Have you finally come to your senses and left your lesbian friend?" Her father commented sarcastically. "Come over here and say hi to Peter. I invited him to celebrate the holiday with us."

"How could you? We're not seeing each other. We broke up long ago."

"But Bri, I figured you two just had your differences. You know, little arguments here and there are no big deal."

"NO Dad. I broke up with him because I don't love him, and I realized I could never love him. And you want to know something else? After I told him, he beat me and raped me."

Silence quickly fell like a thick cloud.

Mr. Langan looked at his daughter with furrowed brows and then at Peter and back at her again. "What? You told me that incident happened while on one of your weekend trips to Atlantic City."

"Well, I didn't have the courage back then to say who it was, but now I do. He is the one who did it, and it was Peter who later tried to get his friends to gang rape me in the library parking lot. But that time I got lucky because the campus security scared them away."

Furious brown eyes stared menacingly at the shaggy blonde haired man standing there with his mouth open. "You raped...my daughter?" He vehemently whispered.

Peter slowly backed up and said, "Now Mr. Langan, hear me out."

With instant rage upon hearing that his baby girl was hurt by someone he trusted, Bob threw his beer bottle at him. "You beat her? And then tried to get your friends to follow?" His voice began to rise. "What kind of man are you?" He advanced towards Peter and pushed him into the hall. Grabbing his baseball bat, sitting near the closet door, he yelled. "You fucking little shit. I brought you into my home and treated you like a son. And this is what you do? I'll kill you." He raised the bat, but all of a sudden an iron like grip caught his wrist.

Marty leaned in from behind him and said, "He is not worth you going to prison. You have a family to protect and provide for."

Peter quickly unlocked the door behind him and ran out. Marty spun him around and removed the bat from Bob's hand. Blue eyes looked deeply into hazel brown.

He was enraged and felt defeated at the same time. Mr. Langan hung his head down like a scolded puppy. "Bri, honey," he said softly. "You used to tell me everything when you were little."

She approached him and with a hand on his shoulder, she responded. "Daddy, I grew up. And you became so enamored with Peter that what I thought or how I felt was no longer relevant."

The remark stabbed him hard. "I'm sorry." He hugged her then said, "I want you to press charges."

"No. I don't want to. I just want to leave it all in the past. It's over and I have a new life now." She reached out for Marty who encircled her waist with solid arms.

He looked between the two women and a tear spilled down his cheek. "I've made some serious mistakes. Bri I'm sorry I wasn't there for you to listen and love you when that incident happened. And I'm sorry for being such a fool as to not see how much love is evident between you two. Marty, you've bested me twice now. Where the hell did you get your muscles?"

"From buffing the floors." She responded with a smile, which lightened the mood in the room.

"Please stay and celebrate the day with us."

"Thank you Mr. Langan."

"Please call me Bob."

She nodded. "Okay."

"Bri? Will you forgive me and stay the weekend with your old man?"

She hugged him and said, "Yes."

**********

Everyone in the family lounged in the living room after consuming a huge meal of Thanksgiving turkey with all of the fixings, including a cran-apple pie, sweet potato pie, and Brianna's favorite --- French silk.

"Ugh, I think I'm going to explode." Tara commented as she leaned back in the Lazy Boy chair.

"The food was fantastic. And I think those pies are going to be the death of me." Marty added in.

"Tell me Marty," Bob spoke out as he got comfortable in his favorite chair, "what are your hobbies or interests? Aside from my daughter." He smiled.

"Well, I... enjoy fixing motorcycles in my free time."

"Really? And why haven't you tried owning your own shop or working as a mechanic?"

"Bob, leave her alone already." Mrs. Langan called out as she took a seat in her rocker.

"What? I'm asking nicely. I'm just interested. I'm trying to get to know her."

Bri whispered something in Marty's ear and received a nod in return. "Daddy, Marty just inherited a fancy seafood restaurant, and she has recently been declared a genius. There are several computer companies, including Hewlett Packard and Microsoft, who want to hire her immediately."

"Is that so?"

Marty nodded.

"Well I'll be damned. I certainly misjudged you."

"I won't continue to be a janitor. Now with the restaurant and my degree, I plan to have a motorcycle repair shop."

The young blonde beamed with a smile at her lover's news. "That's great. I'm so glad you can now do something you enjoy."

Marty returned a half a grin to her.

"Well it sure sounds fantastic. And believe it or not, I'm really beat suddenly. My arm is hurting terribly again. So, I will head off to bed. Good night everyone." Bob said and walked off.

***********

The long figure lay peacefully on the bed.

The small blonde crawled under the covers and wrapped herself around the other body. "I wish we were at the hotel."

Marty smiled. "Why?"

In a low hushed voice she responded. "Because I want you to fuck me."

A moan rumbled from Marty's chest. "B-r-i... be nice."

She giggled from her perch on her lover's shoulder. "Okay, let's get some sleep. But you owe me a night of intense fucking when we get back."

Marty kissed the golden crown of her head. "I will most definitely have you begging."

Bri squeezed her and drifted off with thoughts of Marty's naked form sliding against her.

*********

A body shivered uncontrollably. The temperature in the room dropped over 40 degrees in the course of the night.

Marty reluctantly opened blue eyes in the dark. The moonlight shined past the curtains and onto the hunter green and white polar bear comforter. She looked around trying to figure out why the room was freezing. Reaching out to turn on the lamp, her arm just about caught frostbite from the chilled air. Her breath was visible now in the light. She felt the shivering again against her side. Pulling the covers back a bit revealed a blonde crown. "Bri, does your family normally turn the heat off at night?"

"No. But I know my ass is frozen. There must be something wrong with the furnace."

"Let's go check things out and see if everyone else is okay." Marty sat up and grabbed her jeans.

They headed down the stairs fully dressed.

"Wait, I'm getting my coat before I catch pneumonia. Damn, it feels like someone left all the doors and windows open." She returned with her coat all zipped up and a hat over her head. Handing Marty her pea coat, she said, "Here, I don't want you getting sick on me."

A clinking sound was heard below them. They looked at each other and then the sound was heard again.

"The basement stairs are in the hallway near the foyer." Bri stated.

Reaching the bottom they saw Bob working with great difficulty with his one good arm as he tried to remove the front panel of the furnace.

He slipped a bit and pinched his fingers. "Goddamn it."

"Let me give you a hand Bob." Marty chimed in.

Turning around, he caught sight of the two and chuckled. "Alright, seeing how I only have one arm that is useful. I can sure use your help."

"I'll go upstairs and check on the others. You two have fun." Bri said as she disappeared up the staircase.

*************

Thirty minutes later, two tall figures walked into the noisy kitchen, attracted by the smell of coffee and other foods.

Tara and Bri bantered back and forth as they set the table.

"No she won't."

"Yes, she will."

"I don't believe it."

"I'll prove it to you."

"Okay, then do it now since she just walked in." Tara said with a smirk and arms crossed in front of her chest.

Bri froze a moment, not realizing her lover walked in. She turned a shade of scarlet, embarrassed now for her foolish arguing. Mustering up her courage, she stepped up to Marty and whispered, "I want a good morning kiss."

Dark eyebrows rose up her forehead. "You mean here, in front of your family? Do you think that's a good idea, given what happened yesterday?"

Green eyes pleaded with her lover. "We were arguing that you would never display affection in front of them. And I told them you would if you knew they were fine with it."

"And are they fine with it? What about your dad?" She whispered in return.

"Please Marty?"

She looked around and noticed the big grins on the other's faces as they watched her. Deciding it's okay; she hooked a finger under Bri's chin and lowered her lips. The kiss intensified as tongues caressed one another and Bri slightly moaned enough for Marty to hear.

"Damn do you see that Bob, you haven't kissed me like that in years?" commented Mrs. Langan.

He turned toward her with a smile and said, "Well then, I guess I better start making up for lost time." Grabbing her by the waist, he slightly dipped her and planted a passionate kiss on her.

Marty and Bri looked at husband and wife with toothy grins.

"Okay, enough with all the kissing around here." Tara announced. "Let's eat before the food gets cold."

*************

The young blonde gazed at the sun's rays melting the snow that was left on the ground. She was glad to be back at school, but not glad about the letter she received earlier. She exited the taxi after giving the driver a generous tip, and walked around to the back of the house where all of the construction noise was coming from. Turning the corner and into the yard she spotted her lover looking over some of the blueprints with the architect.

Marty looked up from the paperwork when she sensed the presence of her love. She gave her a wink and a smile as Brianna took a seat on the porch stairs.

The burly architect pointed to his watch then gestured behind him to the area above of what used to be the garage.

Marty nodded and walked off.

"Hi Stud." Bri said as Marty approached.

"Hi Beautiful." She took the small hand and said, "Let's go inside. They're getting ready to call it a day so I'm not needed."

Once inside closed doors, Marty swooped her up for a passionate kiss.

"I've got some unpleasant news today." Brianna stated.

"What is it?"

"Let's sit down." She dug through her backpack and pulled out a letter. "I received this letter from the Dean's office. I didn't get the grant I applied for. They said they didn't have the funds to cover another student."

Marty glanced at the letter, and said, "I'm sorry sweetie."

"I'm going to look for another part-time job to hopefully cover the expenses of next semester. That means we won't be seeing much of each other. I don't even know when I'll have time to study, but I've got to do something. I don't want to go back home."

Marty gently grabbed her hands. "Okay, don't worry." She pondered the thoughts running through her mind. "Bri how about you move in with me?"

"Huh?" Bri questioned.

"Would you like to live with me? You know I would love to have you here. And it'll definitely cut back with on campus living expenses."

"Well, that would be wonderful." She hugged her lover fiercely about the neck. "Oh, sweetie, thank you so much."

"Anything for you." Marty commented. She pulled back and took the young blonde's smaller hand in hers. "Bri, remember when you said how happy you were that I was finally going to do something I liked?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I was wondering why you continue to major in computers when you hate it. I know that you love your writing classes more, so why haven't you changed?"

She looked down at her hands contemplating how best to give her answer. "Because dad wanted me to be financially secure and have a promising future. Writing is not one of those secure jobs in his opinion."

Marty entwined her fingers with that of her lover's. "I have the restaurant. I have several stocks. And I'm going to have the shop opened in a couple of weeks. There is more than enough financial security around for six of us."

"No, I cannot take your money."

"You're not taking anything. All I'm asking is that you follow your heart's desire for a career. I will be there to help you in anything you want."

Tears welled up in sea green eyes as she tried to assess all that's been said.

"What does your heart want to do Bri?"

"I've... always wanted to be a chef, and write my own cookbooks."

"That's awesome. So why not? You can still change your major and start attending cooking classes at the NYC Cooking School for Professional Chefs. You can even work at the restaurant."

"Really?"

Marty smiled and nodded.

She hugged her again. "That would be the best. Thank you. Thank you so much."

"Let's go celebrate with dinner at the Cove."

"Marty, I love you."

"I love you too Sweetie."

****************

Brown cardboard boxes littered the living room floor. Several were stacked on top of each other and a rack of clothes was lying on the couch.

"Is this everything?" Marty asked as she set down what she hoped to be the last box. She wiped at her brow and wondered where the hell all of this stuff fit when Bri lived in the dorms.

"Yep, that should be the last of it." Bri handed her an ice cold bottle of beer. "Thanks for helping with the move."

"Sure. I have a surprise for you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Come upstairs."

"Ooo, sounds kinky so far."

Blue eyes regarded her with a lopsided grin. They entered the bedroom and Bri was surprised to see another chest of drawers and a vanity.

"Marty, when did you get these?"

"Do you like it? They just came in this morning. That's why I was running late in meeting you."

"They're beautiful."

"There's more." She opened the closet door and flipped the light on. "What do you think?"

Bri looked in and couldn't believe all of the room. "You extended the closet? When did you have time for this?"

"I worked on it whenever you weren't here. It was rather easy since there was just an empty space behind that wall. I moved all of my stuff to the right side. Everything else you can use."

"This is terrific. I love it. Thank you." She kissed her endearingly.

"Knock knock. It's us."

The two turned to see Tiffany and Frank in the doorway.

"The door downstairs was open. I hope you don't mind."

"No, it's okay." Bri looked to the tall woman for confirmation.

She nodded in agreement.

"We want to help you unpack and get settled. Frank brought a case of beer and we thought we could order pizza or something."

"Sounds good. Thanks." Marty commented.

After they got everything settled in its place, the four of them sat in front of the television exhausted. Bellies were full and content.

Frank said, "Ugh, I'm ready for bed. How about we get going?"

"Sure. We'll let ourselves out. You two have a good night."

"Thanks for your help." Bri said.

The door closed behind them.

Bri snuggled further into the crook of Marty's neck. "Are you really tired?"

"No, I'm fine. Why?"

"Cause... I want you."

A dark eyebrow arched its way up her forehead. "Is that so?"

The blonde head nodded from where it was resting.

"Let's go take a shower."

Bri stood under the spray allowing the warm hot water caress her face.

Marty wrapped an arm around her waist from behind. With her free hand she held the bar of soap and slid it down to reddish gold curls, creating a lather at the immediate area then slipped the soap between slick folds.

The young woman gasped at the action. She then felt the soap in hand reach around to her butt cheeks, moving in circular motions along her cheeks until they reached the crevice and slid in the length of her cleft. "God, I didn't know taking a shower could be so erotic."

Marty smiled against her neck as she nibbled it. She then slid her soapy hands along firm full breasts and immediately felt her lover's nipples hardened against her palms.

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers