Misguided, Nina & Deb Ch. 01

Story Info
Former stripper becomes a guidance counselor.
5.8k words
28.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are my recollections, as I've put them down on paper. I'm Nina Mercado, a former stripper and porn actress from Vegas who decided to make a better life for myself. I was born in the southwestern part of Texas and my family migrated north to Dallas where I went to school. I've always been an attractive woman and with my Native American dark hair and brown, smooth skin I was a natural on the strip where I worked for too many years.

I've always been athletic and swim as much as I can to stay in good shape. In high school I did excelled in english and history, but my parents didn't have money to send me to college so I left and went to Vegas to work when I graduated.

Then I ran into a girlfriend from my high school days and she coaxed me into doing something for myself I could never have dream of doing. I went back to college, got motivated to get my undergrad degree and followed through to attain my Masters in Psychology and became a guidance counselor in a regional high school in the plains.

It's a non assuming town with good values and a job that could help support me while I decided what to do next. I've had to accept my addictions and found recovery from my crack and marijuana habits, but had never dealt with my overwhelming lust for other sexy women in my life. Not until I met Deb and her mother, Janelle had I ever been so addicted to hot sex. Although I 'm bisexual, I'm rarely attracted to men these days. Instead I seem drawn to older, sultry mature women who want me to dominate them and give me sex as much as I want them to. I wasn't prepared for the surprise of my new life.

IT was so weird, two nights in a row, I awoke from the same dream. I found myself saturated in my cum juices and sweat. This high powered, super erotic dream had overtaken my subconscious mind, where I was taking three men on at once. One hot stud was fucking me as I laid on my ass on a huge plush couch while another young hunk was biting and sucking on my plump tits. There's one more guy with his juicy hard cock in his hand, stroking his hot shaft a few inches from mouth while I fondled his stiff balls with my hands. I had just given him some wild head.

I awoke just when the guy was about to shoot his big load all over my tits. I was confused and yet aroused by the guys. I've been only attracted to sultry older women these days.

The dream made me think of Lisa, a hot busty porn star I had never worked with, but was always attracted to. As I laid in bed I fingered my wet pussy and got my nipples hard again. I imagined Lisa sucking on my clit as I fingered my thick clit, my blood rushed down and it throbbed in fingers as I felt the warm release of another great orgasm. I knew I couldn't stay in bed that morning, there were too many things to do at work. I knew I must've had at least one orgasm during that dream and now my labia was totally extended. My large pink clitoris was visible, and I couldn't stop from touching it an fondling my nips. I really had to constrain myself, be mature. I began getting dressed.

These dreams and their psychological roots must have be related to things I haven't resolved. Or, maybe they're just leftover fantasies from my former career. I sat up in bed and began my daily routine of getting ready for another day at a regular job. When I looked down on my brown skinned, firm body, I still felt young and vibrant especially for a woman soon to turn 40.

I make it my business to get to the gym where I love doing aerobics and other exercises and can still swim 50 laps in the pool. Its one reason I get so many compliments on my exceptional hourglass figure, accentuated by my 36DD breasts with silver dollar sized areola, tipped with abundant thick brown nipples. I adore my tits. The surgeon did an amazing job years ago. I had a lovely set of natural 32C's but wanted more. In so many ways it was worth it, but everything has its consequences.

I've never had to dye my hair. I've always loved its jet black luxurious texture. Most days I don't miss my former lifestyle, but occasionally I get pangs of lust that won't quit unless I watch a super heated lesbian flick and masturbate to it. I love those ones with the busty babes in it I used to work with just a few years ago. I love seeing is Lisa Leggs work. She was so hot! I've heard she's left the business too, and is just doing her art, painting nudes or something like that. Lisa and I never did a scene together, but I wish we had, we both have such an affinity for women, it would've been hot!

While I applied my make up, I thought back to all the changes I'd made these last few years. Many things had changed, but my heavy lust for women of all ages had not. It had only grown more and more intense with each passing month.

All the young vibrant students, especially the young women at the school, were causing me to have to dress more carefully. Just the other day one of the more attractive art teachers came up to me and I realized I was getting aroused by her sexy appearance, but luckily I was wearing a flowing blouse with a good bra which hid my stiff nipples.

They don't really know me yet, but must think I'm a bit strange with all the conservative dresses I wear compared to their more fashionable, skin tight pant suits and shorter dresses.

And these days I had to be more conservative in my dress or I'd be in real trouble and get fired. Fuck this shit, I thought, I need to own my sexuality today. I chose to wear a more revealing mini skirt today and since there was a bit of a chill still in the air, I was planning on wearing my leopard skin jacket to work today too.

I have to keep a very visible presence in a large office that doesn't allow me much privacy at all. If students wanted to talk to me, I usually use the music department's practice rooms. The music department of the Mid Western High School is situated close by and I we're advised to use the out- of -the way, sound proof rooms for most of the controversial, difficult students who might need some privacy.

It seemed like the average busy day with staff meetings and regular appointments with students needing advice on the next step in their educational process. Around 2pm I got a call from our Vice Prinicipal, Ms Melanie Daniels, who I suspected knew somethings about my prior career. She wanted to meet me outside the school in a store. That was unusual but I knew I had to show up and listen to her in any case.

Melanie was a fast paced woman in her late thirties who considered herself a feminist who believed that women deserved to be not only treated equally, but that we were owed something for all the years of servitude to the male species. For an intellectual type of person, she had a fine figure which she didn't hide one bit. Almost everyday she'd wear revealing clothes that showcased her shapely leg muscles and sometimes even a low cut sweater with a work out bra underneath that made it easier to see her medium sized, firm tits. She was a dark brunette with a pleasant demeanor and was always good to everyone she worked with at the school. We didn't really know one another too well, but I remember that she complimented me on my looks more than once, which I found appealing. She was still one of my superiors and I had to show her the utmost respect no matter where I was.

I entered the high profiled lingerie store and found Melanie Daniels in the rear contemplating some very racy underwear.

"Hi Ms. Daniels," I said, in an affectionate, business like way. We were in the nightie section of the store.

"Dear, please call me Mel or Melanie, we're co- workers remember?"

"Sorry, Mel, is there something you need help with?"

"Nina, One of the teachers showed me site on the web today and it was a triple X rated site with videos and pictures of a woman who looks a lot like,"

"Yes, that was me," I interrupted her to say. "I quit that job over a year ago and have no control over what they put up. I was paid to do that work and I told Mr Jensen that when he hired me," I said to her in a defensive firm voice. She motioned me into the one of the larger dressing rooms. I thought she was going to fire me, I really did.

"Nina, you are one brave woman! I've never seen such a hot woman with such talent for kids and I'm working with you everyday! I knew about the site along time ago too. I've been subscribing to another site you're also featured on, and masturbating to a steamy video you did with another starlet where you both fucked each other on the beach..." Mel whispered all of this in one breath quickly to me as we stood in the dressing room.

I could see where this was going. Mel apparently had planned to come on to me strong all along. I wanted to fuck her too, but I knew we couldn't do it right there! She was adamant and took off her top and kissed me on the mouth.

"Let me see your luscious tits Nina," Mel asked, but it was more of a command really.

"Mel," I pleaded, but she was on fire. I had to satisfy her at all costs and then we'd take it from there.

"Nina, I'm 35 and I can't stand my marriage. I've been a lesbian in the closet for too long, I need some relief!" She was hungry for me like no other woman I'd been with recently, and it aroused me to no end.

She helped me out of my blouse and wanted me to undress, but I demurred.

"Suck my tits, Mel suck on my hard nips babe," I told her.

"Ommnnghhhh," The Vice Principal moaned as she sucked my heaving breasts with one hand under my bra to support them she found my panties and pulled them down and fingered my wetness.

We caressed each other for a few minutes and then I went down on her lovely pussymound. Mel sat in the bench stall as I pulled off her panties and dove my face into her modestly hairy mound. I stroked her warm labia, parting it with my experienced tongue as I massaged her ample breasts too.

She covered her mouth with her hand as she moaned in lust for me to take her to orgasm. I dove my entire mouth into her wetness and she complied by lifting her hips into my wanting mouth. I grabbed her ass and held her close as my tongue lashed at her pussy. She cried a high shriek which had to be heard outside the dressing rooms. Soon enough, this hot woman flooded my mouth with her cumjuices as I swallowed them down as fast as I could.

"We'd better buy something too, or else they'll think we were shoplifting or something," I said as we got dressed.

"Good idea, I'll buy this nightie and you can get those panties over there," she motioned to a row of colorful thongs. "I'm buying!"

"Thanks Mel,"

We kissed and hugged she gave me her private number and I gave her my address and told her to call me later that night. To our amazement the clerks were in the forward part of the store and hadn't hear us.

We left the store separately and headed back to work, but I hadn't come and was very aroused. I went back to the ladies room at school and cleaned myself up for my last few appointments. I realized that I had one the hottest students in the school to see in just a few minutes.

Debbie Wattenford was one of my new cases. Debbie had been caught drinking and having sex in the girls room. Her svelte olive skinned body was exceptionally beautiful and I found myself highly attracted to her, which made my job more challenging. I knew it would be the end of this good job if anyone found out I was even attracted to this woman, never mind having sex with her. I was committed to not getting personally involved at all and to just help this senior student get out of high school.

I knew it was imperative for Debbie to realize how damaging the drinking was to her life. Debbie was scheduled to come in for a 3:30 appointment and was already 15 minutes late. I picked up her file again, and read between the lines about the broken family, constant moving around, the older brother trying to abuse her sexually. All these facts were very common characteristics, which pointed out how dangerous a situation the young sensuous woman was in.

Debbie lived with her mom, who I had the pleasure of meeting at a parent -teacher conference a month ago. I remembered how stunning a woman she was. A very intelligent woman with a great figure too. I had a few dreams about making love to Debbie's hot mom, Jannelle after that first meeting. My mind stop wandering about as Debbie strode in the door of the guidance office towards my desk.

"I'm like, so sorry I forgot about this meeting, my girlfriend reminded me when it was almost too late, so like, what am I here for now?" Debbie said, catching her breath as she sat down in the chair next to my desk.

"Deb, it's almost the end of the day here, and I absolutely have to speak with you. But I really have to head out to get a few supplies and was wondering if you 'd come with me, then we can sit and talk for a bit longer, since your school day is about over isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess. Ms. Mercado, can you give me a ride home?"

"Sure, I just have to run a few errands for the department and then we can grab some food somewhere."

"Sounds cool with me", Deb said as she gathered her books together.

As we headed out the door I noticed Deb's eyes on me, she must've noticed my legs in the more revealing mini skirt.

We left the building and headed for my sports car.

"Nice ride, Ms. Mercado," Deb said enviously. We hopped in and again I took notice of her glances at my exposed legs as I shifted the car out of the lot.

I took care of the office business quickly and we found some time to look in the shop windows together. We passed a large lingerie chain store and I couldn't help but fantasized how marvelous it would be to see Deb in one of those hot outfits. This was all new ground for me as I usually attracted to women like Mel, but Deb's body was so appealing it was tough not to think of being with her in a more intimate setting.

"Deb do you have any objections to coming home with me for a while so we can discuss what is going on with your schoolwork?"

"Oh no, I think that's great place to talk!" Deb seemed excited to be able to see how I lived.

I was reasonably sure that Deb was not afraid to talk about her experiences and I thought that with a little encouragement, I could help her stay on track and finally graduate. She had already turned 18 a few months ago and was supposed to be in college already.

"This place is so nice, Ms Mercado, " the young woman said as she entered my opulent ranch style house.

"Deb, you can call me Nina, especially here," I said as I kicked off my shoes and put down the supplies.

"Thanks, Nina, I love your place!"

"Oh... do you like it, really?"

"Yes, it's very... spacious and sexy too!"

"Make yourself at home, while I get things settled," I told Deb, hoping she'd take off that denim jacket, revealing her soft, beautiful arms underneath.

"I love that painting over there," Deb said, alluding to a very erotic piece of art on the wall. It was a graphic portrayal of two women locked in a sexual union on a bed.

"Yes a good friend did that for me, years ago, its a hot piece isn't it?"

"It is, I'd love to watch two women go at it," Deb confided.

"We should talk about what the administration wants me to do with you, Deb. You could be looking at some serious problems here, let's talk,"

"Ok, I didn't realize it was that serious, Nina,"

We sat on my plush couch facing one another. Deb finally shucked her denim jacket and got serious when she saw me review her file.

"Debbie, the Principal has told me that you have been found drinking and having sex in the bathrooms. Personally drinking at your age is not a great idea; it will mess up your intestinal system, your mind and mess with your moods way too much to make it seem worthwhile. But I understand the pressure to drink, believe me. I just want you to think before you take the first drink next time, then come back to me and let's discuss it, Okay?

"That's it, just tell you how it goes next time and we'll discuss it?"

"That's right, I am going to tell the Principal that we had this chat and you will not be drinking in school any longer, Okay."

"Okay, but..."

"No, you're not off the hook that easily," I mused.

"Oh, ummnn," Deb's mind raced back to what happened last week.

"Now, you were having sex with Tom in the teacher's ladie's room. First, how did you ever get in there? And you'll have to elaborate on why and how you thought this was an acceptable behavior for school?" I said, waiting for a juicy answer.

"Well, first the room was wide open, so we went in. Second, Tom has this terrific large thick cock and he tempts me with dirty talk."

"Give me an example of how he 'tempts you'?" I asked, with touch of sarcasm.

"He'll give me a kiss and a hug g'bye before we go to class and sometimes he makes me feel how hard he is right in the hallway! Then if we think no one is around he'll grab my ass and fondle me before he leaves, it turns me on alot! Sometimes he'll tell me he loves to lick my pussy until I come in his mouth."

"That's how he tempts you? I'm no virgin Deb, you can tell me what really happened in there. You'll have to do better than that Debbie," I said. I needed to hear her retell the sticky details of how she was fucked by her hot boyfriend.

"Well he says it differently, Nina!"

"So tell me HOW he tempts you so I understand, and tell me what he looks like, in your mind. How does Tom make you get all aroused that you let him into the ladies room on the second floor of the building for sex during the class change time?" I stared at her and demanded to be told all the salacious details.

Deb thought for a few seconds, and finally looked at me as she sat cross-legged on the plush couch, her firm calf and thigh muscles exposed.

I admit, I must've been a bit impatient; but my pussy was very aroused by seeing Deb's tits bobbing in that cotton halter-top, the outline of her nipples was a very alluring image.

"Come on Nina, Tom is really hung! He's a varsity football player with a great hard body and he has this very thick, 9 inch cock, and a crown which is so freekin' big! It feels so good in my mouth too! I just love it when he shoots his big load down my throat. I love the way he tastes too!" Deb said in her raspy voice. I sensed her arousal, and it was easily confirmed by her stiff nipples which pierced through her thin top.

"Ummnnn, sounds good to me too! Okay, so maybe now I can see how he tempted you that day," I said smiling at Deb. We both laughed a bit at the obvious mutual attraction to the image of a man's well endowed member. But I also wondered what it would be to get Tom and Deb together for a great threesome. That would have to wait for another day!

"Have you ever sucked him off at school before, or was this just a first time?" I asked, hoping for more embellishment by my prize sex addicted student.

"Nina, are you serious? We've been fucking and sucking in the men's room and the girl's room for months now. The only reason we've got caught was that someone ratted on us!"

I tried hard, without avail, to get the focus back on my school job for the moment. But instead I accidently hiked up my skirt a bit higher, and let Deb see the curves of my inner thighs as she sat near me. Deb could probably see my dark thong too.

"The Principal is really upset with you, and I told him I would help straighten you out on this matter today. He thinks you have a drinking problem."

"I don't drink that much!" The student insisted.

"So what did Tom do to finally get you into that ladies room?"

"He tried to put his finger right down my pants and finger my pussy in front of everyone as he kissed me and told me he'd lick and suck on my pussy until I came in his mouth," Deb said, with not an ounce of shame or guilt in her voice.

"Is Tom really good at licking you, does he really make you come?" I really wanted to know.

12