Misjudged Ch. 2

Story Info
Justin meets Lioness again, but not alone.
2.1k words
4.04
18.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi walks into class; a girlish smile plays across her lips. She can feel Justin's gaze on her. He is still in disbelief at the knowledge he has come to learn. They have had no contact for nearly a week. Naomi carries on with her other classmates in a cool, collective manner. Justin is a bit withdrawn, questioning how he should react to her. She stops at his desk. " Hello Justin, how have you been this week? " He begins to stammer a little. " Oh, uh, good. I had a good week, Naomi. " " That's nice, “ she states before continuing to her desk. Justin's face is slightly flushed, seeing her only serves as a reminder of all she is to him. He can smell her vanilla scent as it trails behind her, bringing him right back to that hotel room where he lost his soul.

Naomi carries on throughout the remainder of the night with her friends. She never even glances in his direction. Naomi always has a plan and he is playing right into it. He is just the prey she was looking for. She was actually excited for her next encounter with him. She knows he will do her bidding, even at the price of self-humiliation. Ahhh, It's good to be the hunter, she thinks and smiles to herself.

Class has ended and everyone is filing out. Naomi falls in behind Justin; she can see him tense slightly at her presence. She deliberately slows her pace, knowing he will do the same. Out of earshot from the rest of the group, Naomi whispers to him. " Go to the bar across the street, you will see a tall, blonde man at the end of the bar. Tell him who you are and bring him with you to my suite. " Justin turns to look at her as if to question her commands. She glares at him in response. His face turns red but never utters a word, just nods his agreement. As she gets in her car and turns the stereo up, she says to herself, " Man, is he stubborn." Then she chuckles, " oh, am I gonna have fun with him. "

Justin does as asked; he picks up the blonde stranger. He is a massive sized man, at least 6' 5" and all muscle. Good looking too. Justin wasn't a big guy, 5' 9 ish and thin built. He wasn't unattractive but this guy was down right gorgeous. Total model material. As they rode to the hotel, Justin tried to engage in conversation. The big guy wasn't having it; he simply sat there neither spoke nor looked at him. Justin's nerves were really tweaked at that moment.

When they entered the suite, Naomi had already transformed herself into the Lioness he met the week before. Lioness sat relaxed on the bed, leaning back on her elbows with her ankles crossed. She looked amazing in her black leather boots that came to her mid-thigh and black lace bustier with matching panties. Her long dark hair hung in loose tendrils down her back. She is a rare beauty. Perfect skin, tiny waist and the most perfect round ass he had ever seen. Her breasts were very full and oh so soft; they bounce playfully when she walks. Justin starred at her, she nodded to the big blonde and he grabbed Justin by the neck forcing him to his knees. Then he spoke. " Always greet Lioness on your knees and stay there until she allows you to move. " " I'm sorry, he replies. " Lioness flies at him, pressing her boot into his neck. " Don't you speak, ever! Unless I say. " " Nod your reply. " Justin nods in compliance. Wincing slightly from the pain applied to his neck. " Tie him to the chair, gag him but leaves his eyes unbound “ In an instant Justin is yanked from the floor and tossed like a ragdoll into the chair. He hits the chair with such force that the breath is knocked out of him. He is bound hand and foot to the chair with leather straps, a rubber gag ball placed in his mouth. There he sits facing his mistress, he begins to break out in a sweat, wondering what torment she has in store for him. He can hear his heart pounding in his ears. It certainly doesn't help with this huge man looming over him.

Lioness kneels down in front of him, undoing his pants and pulling out this cock. His cock is hard in an instant. She flashes a wicked grin at him. He wants so badly to feel her lips around his cock; her mastery is unparallel to any he has had before. She gently strokes him and looks in his eyes. His cock begins to twitch in her hand. He lays his head back and closes his eyes. Lioness slaps him hard across the face bringing him back to her. " I don't think so slave, she growls. "

She walks toward the bed and lies down with her legs spread wide open for Justin to see. " Cub! Come here! " The huge man is at her side in a flash, kneeling in front of her. " I want you to eat my pussy, Cub “ Justin watches in horror, it dawns on him that his torture is to watch her with this other man and be denied her. Cub moves her panties to the side to access her already sopping wet pussy. He spreads her lips apart, runs his tongue up and down from her opening to her clit. He plunges his tongue inside her, his mouth covers her mound. She tilts her pelvis toward him in response to his attention. He dips his tongue in and out of her, fucking her with it. She starts to moan and thrash her head from side to side. He moves to her clit, holding her lips far apart to completely expose her. He flicks across her clit with amazing speed. She grabs his head, grinding into his face. He starts to suck on her clit, she is screaming in pleasure as she begins to orgasm. He can feel her clitoris convulsing in his mouth as she cums hard. She is rocking her pussy into his face while she cries out in ecstasy. She brings his head to meet hers, licking her juice from his face, whimpering in the delight that her own flavor gives her. She strokes His face, kissing his neck and purring softly in his ear. mmmm, you have done very well my love.

" Cub, stand up, go and remove my slaves gag, she orders. " Cub walks to Justin and takes the rubber ball gag from his mouth then turns his attention back to his mistress. " Remove your clothes Cub and return to me." He does as he is told without hesitation. Lioness guides him to the bed, laying him down. His cock is enormous and rock hard, waiting for her. She slides her panties off and tosses them in Justin's direction. Lioness mounts this mammoth of a man. She looks so tiny compared to him, and to think she has total control of this beast. She grabs his huge cock, rubs it in between her wet pussy lips before guiding it inside of her. She takes him in slowly, inching down his shaft. mmmmmm, she purrs at him. " Oh how I love your cock inside me. It feels so good. " " Do you love me Cub?" She asks him as she pumps slowly up and down on his throbbing cock, gleaming with her juices. " Oh, yes Lioness, I love you heart, body, mind and soul. " " Who owns you Cub, tell me. " You, lioness, only you." He speaks in a soft whisper, overcome by her.

Sitting in a chair, powerless to do anything, Justin watches in jealousy. He can see all too well as she is riding him. With every stroke he hears Cub groan. She is bent close to his ear, whispering to him. His hands are on her hips, rocking her back and forth so her clit rubs against his pelvic bone. Justin wants so badly to be in his position, never has he watched the object of his desire be fucked by someone else. This is torture. " How the hell am I suppose to compare to that," he thinks to himself. Justine's hands are shaking from the rage that is welling up inside of him. He dare not say a word, lest he pay the price for it. But, being punished for disobedience is far better than being ignored and made to watch another pleasure her. " Lioness?" Justin implores. She stops, turns to him with a triumphant smile. " What, you want a little taste do you, slave? " she says in a mocking tone. He nods, a little unsure of himself. " Alright slave, you'll get a taste, but are you willing to pay the price for breaking silence?" "Willing or not, it makes no matter. You will pay."

Lioness leaves the bed, walking slowly toward Justin. She throws her leg over his shoulder. Her pussy is close enough to his face for him to smell her essence. She looks in his eyes and whispers to him. " Do you want to taste me, my pet? " As she gently strokes his cheek. He pleads to her with his eyes and nods in reply. She carefully removes her leg from his shoulder and beckons for Cub to come. Cub stands before his mistress ready and willing to do her bidding. Lioness moves to Justin and kisses him long and hard, tracing her tongue around his lips before plunging it into his mouth. Her kisses paralyze him. She releases him, pushing his head away from her roughly. Justin is trailing her movements with his eyes. Lioness places herself behind his chair with Cub standing directly in front of Justin.

" Justin, you are going to suck my Cub clean of all my love, is that understood? " Justin shakes his head in disagreement. .Lioness, in true cat fashion, clamps her teeth into the back of his neck. Justin howls in pain. Lioness does not ease up on her grip; she continues to bite into him with ever increasing pressure. Justin is whimpering like a wounded animal, tears streaming down his face. He slowly nods his head in acceptance. Cub places the head of his cock on Justin's lips. Justin begins to lick at him, slowly taking his manhood in his mouth. He can taste her, he loves her flavor. Lioness releases her teeth from Justin; there are droplets of blood hanging from her lips, which she licks clean.

Lioness watches as Justin is made to suck off this enormous man's cock. Justin has found a rhythm and his own member began to grown in his excitement. Faster and faster, Justin moves his head back and forth trying to accommodate Cub. Lioness free's one of Justin's hands and he automatically brings it to the base of Cub's cock to stoke him while he sucks. Cub is groaning in pleasure, ready to explode. His hand goes to Justin's head, forcing him to take in more of his cock. Justin's hand starts pumping fast up and down Cub's shaft as he teases the head of his cock with his tongue and mouth. Cub's orgasm mounts; his ball sac tightens just before he shoots his load. Streams of pearly white jizz erupt from him, spraying Justin's face and lips. Justin milks every drop of cum from cub's cock.

Lioness, as any good mother cat, begins to clean her baby. She licks Justin's face; tasting Cub's salty cum. She kisses him in between her grooming efforts. Inhuman guttural sounds escape her lips as she continues her work. Running her fingers through his hair then turning his face from one side to the other as she licks him. He is so hard for her, if she so much as touched his cock, he would explode. After finishing her work, she releases Justin from his confines. Cub is in the proper position, on his knees, face down. Justin follows suit, like a good little boy. Lioness stands over her boys, how she does love them so. She stands there for a few long minutes before she takes her place in the chair. " mmmm, she sighs, what to do with you." " Cub, run a bath for me. I have more for you tonight." " As for you, my young kitten. You will leave me now, no rewards for you." "You will learn your place." " When you prove your obedience to me, I will consider pleasuring you."

Justin replies a weak " thank you Lioness." It dawns on him that he is not his own master any longer; he is willing to accept it to please her. Until we meet again my love, he thinks to himself.