Mismatched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being seen with me in public obviously still was some kind of nightmare to them and had to be avoided under any circumstances. I could understand that from a rational point of view, but it hurt nonetheless. The same for the fact that all I had ever got were some small pecks, but no real kisses. I complained about it a lot and got the answer that I should be happy for what I had, which even made some sense to me.

xx

After a lot of negotiation I managed to take this night off from my human dildo duties to go on a party with some friends. Maria and Emmy were present, but of course pretended not to know me to avoid embarrassment. Did this cause me to sit in a corner, whine around and question myself? Hell, was I a man or a little girl? So of course it did, with the exception of sitting in a corner. Instead I decided on the bar to be the right place to contemplate my weird life. I faced the serious decision if getting hammered was the right thing to do - again. The last time had made my life a lot better, but there was still some room for improvement.

Yes, hammer time.

So I approached the bar again and pondered my poison for the night.

I had just communicated my chosen ethanol carrier to the bartender when an assertive female voice cut in.

"Put that on my tab."

I turned around and was immediately blinded by something that was not supposed to exist in these surroundings. Sure, such things existed at the news stand around the corner, in the middle of a Playboy magazine. But here? No way. Yet, the phenomenon was undeniably talking to me. Long, wavy blonde hair, a stunningly beautiful face and if I had dared to look at it, I would surely have seen a beautiful body too.

"Cat got your tongue, buster?"

And she did it in a surprsingly mundane way.

"Cheers," she said. Responding to that was highly automated in my brain. The process helped to break my mental barrier to even dare to talk to such a cracker. Usually there would be no need to gain any communication ability while around a beautiful woman. But for some mysterious reason this one seemed to wish to talk to me. This was a shock - to me and to the bystanding male students.

"Cheers." And I gulped down my drink quickly in the hope of gaining some courage.

I the corner of my eye I caught Emmy and Maria staring. No, staring is not the word. Glaring. Yes, that´s it. Could they be jealous? It almost seemed that way. As I wasn´t in a relationship with any of them, their jealousy could only mean that they feared to lose the toy they assumed to own.

"Peter," the Playboy-girl said. "my name is Anna." She offered her hand and I gingerly took it, still unsure what all of this might meant. "I´ve heard a lot about you."

"What? Me? You´re sure you´re not confusing me with someone?"

"No, I´m quite sure." She laughed and I was totally captivated. Wow. The Emmy/Julia/Maria team was out of my league. But this one was out of my planet. Why was she even talking to me?

"Peter, quite frankly - I´d like to have sex with you."

It was a close thing. I was just barely able to jerk my head around while I coughed the remnants of my drink out, thus avoiding to redecorate her dress.

Then the cold reality hit me. Why was I even so surprised? The undeniable fact was - I was ugly. As usual I decided to sum up the facts.

#1 - I was an embarrassment.

#2 - I seemed to have a nice cock.

#3 - Women obviously were under the impresssion that I knew how to use it.

#4 - A total scorcher was chatting me up and asking me bluntly for sex.

The conclusion: I was about to be used as some sex object again. Which meant getting near a woman whose exhaled air I usually wouldn´t be allowed to breathe in. But it also meant never getting near her enough to gain anything of relevance for me. Sex - yes. Intimacy or a relationship - no way.

This was totally wrong. I needed a girlfriend, not another female coldly using me. So what did I answer?

"Okay, let´s go." But I at least had the decency to hate me a little for it.

Her apartment was nice and tidy. She seemed to be better off than the other students I had contact with. But I noticed this only briefly because she had begun to shed her clothes as soon as the door was closed behind her. Well, that was a girl that went straight down to business. She obviously knew what she wanted and she was used to take it. I found out that a gaping mouth is something that might stop a man from removing his clothes. She was tanned without any visible panty lines, her body was well toned from obviously working out a lot. Her boobs were a little on the small side, but still looked fantastic. In the likely case she was a narcissist, she had any reason to.

"Come on, Peter. I´m curious. Show me the famous tool."

Famous? Tool? Ah... So I shed the last of my clothes, trying not to be too embarrassed about the total absence of muscles. I needn´t have worried, the only muscle she showed any interest in was standing at full attention between my legs.

"Not bad at all. Interesting curve." I had heard the curve remark quite a lot until then and I really began to wonder if other cocks were straight when being erect. My homophobia had always led me to ignore the cocks shown in porn movies. But now that I considered it, they looked quite straight indeed.

Anna led me into her bedroom and wasted no time in positioning herself on her back with her legs widely spread. There I was. An ugly nerd in front of a beautiful woman, with her shaved pussy on full display. It was an almost complete turn-off. Why? Beause she craved no intimacy. No need for closeness. No need for kisses or foreplay, for getting into the mood. She was barely interested in me at all. If my tongue and my cock were available without the rest of my body, she would have surely preferred this.

So what did I do? Of course, I complied and started my task, but not without some internal protest note. Anna didn´t care about any subtleties and was just enjoying what my tongue and fingers did to her. She was quite receptive, but didn´t have an actual orgasm during foreplay, which was a little unusual for me. She seemed definitely less sensitive or receptive to my technique than my other three users. But that didn´t put me off, it just piqued my curiosity and my ambition.

After a while I gave up the foreplay, a little miffled because I had failed to bring her off with it. Sex was some kind of service for women to me. The only chance I had to get near them and therefore a thing I took very seriously, still without deriving much pleasure for myself. So I started my task to fuck this walking dream and I gave everything I had. This was turning into a question of honor quickly. I couldn´t risk my reputation being tainted by a less than completely satisfied customer.

So I opened my bag of tricks widely, using all the experience I had gained recently. As despicable as Julia´s, Emmy´s and Maria´s exploit of my person had been, it had sure helped honing my sexual prowess to damn near perfection. I soon got into a nice rhythm and had the opportunity to think about that damn thermodynamics problem I still had to solve, about her very nice body, about Andy really sucking big time at our current gaming addiction "Counter Strike" and about the sad fact that I wouldn´t be able to buy a pizza later if this went on for much longer.

My sexual services were obviously unaffected by my less than totally focused attention. I could safely assume that, based on Anna´s facial expression. She had tried to keep it particularly bored in the beginning. Afterwards her face had begun to soften a bit, followed by a slight frown. Now she was showing open confusion and consternation. Her eyes were wide open and she looked like she wanted to ask me a very important question, but had momentarily lost her ability to speak. And then she suddenly found it again. Well, sort of.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her body tensed under mine and her previously indifferent posture turned into a clamping grasp that put any gorilla to shame. Not that I had ever been hugged by a gorilla, mind you. Her pussy muscles were still convulsing while the rest of her body became very still. Damn, that was surely a big one. My reputation as the ugly bringer of guaranteed orgasms was saved and I felt good in a professional way.

I was tempted to just get off and walk away. It would save me from the tedious task of getting my own orgasm, which I expected to be much harder to achieve than hers. And I still wanted that pizza... But courtesy and professionalism ruled that out. Somehow I knew that my own one was exptected by my female customers. Okay, then...

"Peter?" she whispered softly. That surprised me. She actually acknowledged that there was a person attached to that marvelous cock.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." It shocked me to see tears forming in the eyes of the arrogant bitch. She really seemed quite overwhelmed by the recent events. That felt good. A nobody like me had been able to make an impact on such a woman.

"Why? What´s the matter?"

"Peter, that was my first. It was marvelous."

What? This was her first orgasm? I couldn´t believe that I was ahead of her in any aspect. And then she did the unthinkable. She grabbed me and kissed me. No, not a small peck on the cheek. Which would have been surprising in itself. No, a full blown kiss on the lips. Open-mouthed even. With her tongue exploring my mouth. The other girls had all more or less fled the bed at this point and had politely pointed out the location of the apartment door.

If I hadn´t been so occupied, I would have screamed out and tried to prevent her from soiling her beauty by kissing an ugly toad like me. But she was determined to go ahead and I had no choice but to follow. And to even get aroused a little, which surprised the hell out of me. Automatically, I started to move my hips again. And I stopped thinking about thermodynamics or shopping lists this time. This was really getting good and I tried not to think about the future either. I was just fucking a dream woman and she wasn´t even repulsed by me. She had even kissed me tenderly. This was exactly what I needed and I really started to enjoy it.

And so did she. After her initial rather cool attitude towards fucking, she was coming around quite nicely, even enthusiastically so. Two of her climaxes and one of my own later we were lying in bed and I had time to appreciate that her bedsheets were totally free of printed mice, other animals or any of the cute stuff the girls usually liked. Of course, it didn´t show any cool tech stuff either. We were both totally content and she even tried to snuggle onto my shoulder until she found out that my bony body was just too uncomfortable. Again, I vowed to start lifting weights soon and again I already knew that nothing of the sort was actually about to happen. Not that it would make any difference. I assumed that my body was immune to any form of masculinity anyway.

I continued to look around and it again struck me how wrong all of this was. The apartment was too expensive, too classy and too tidy to contain anything like me. I was the only flaw in here. And the woman lying beside my was just some kind of fate´s cruel joke. It was just wrong that she was within a radius of 50 meters around me. And just to prevent to become too attached, I decided to clarify some things right away. Be a man about it. Cry later. The whole thing...

"So what have you planned?" I asked, bracing myself for the inevitable humiliation.

"Well, I definitely plan to continue this."

Okay, not too bad. At least I would see her from time to time. Sex with her wasn´t exactly the dream the other guys always talked about, but it was still better than with Emmy, Julia and Maria. There was at least some degree of tenderness and emotion involved. She didn´t just treat me like the lump of flesh coincidentally connected to their favorite cock.

"So you´d like to use my sexual services from time to time?"

"Indeed. I can assume you have no objections?" Wow, a woman was asking for my consent? That was surely unexpected after having to deal with the three pretty dictators for so long.

"Um, yes, that would be okay. How often do you want to meet me?"

"As often as I can, honey." Honey? Seriously? She had just called me honey?

"Really?"

"Sure. But I expect you to stay away from other girls. You´re mine now. I know the three bitches won´t be happy about that. But they had their chances to stake their claims and they fucked it up."

"Wow. Yeah, true enough." Now what? So far, so unbelievable. Still unconsciously suspecting a prank and looking around for hidden cameras, I began to ponder the unthinkable. Did she really want to hint at some kind of relationship? I mean, come on... The sex might have been great, but it would never be enough to found a relationship on. Not as mismatched as we were.

Somehow my whole life recently felt like I was being led through a totally improbable series of events by my cock. He and the girls seemed to negotiate all the relevant details and I was just tagging along because I was happen to be attached to it. Did I like it? Hell, what do you think? What did I think? To be honest, I had no idea how I thought about it.

But I decided to man up and take things into my own hands for a change.

"Um, ah, Anna?" Well, not the most assertive way to start this talk.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Come on, she called me sweetheart? After one fuck? What was going on here? But it still sounded great.

"Ah, what kind of relationship will be have?"

"What kind? Are there different kinds? We will be boyfriend and girlfriend. As I said, you will stay away from the other girls."

"Ah, okay. Good." Did this sound a little one-sided to my ears only? "And what about you?"

She seemed to ponder the question longer than I was comfortable with. Much longer, actually. I was certainly no relationship expert as I had never been part of one even for a single second. But shouldn´t the answer be quite obvious if she really intended a classical boy/girlfriend relationship?

"Well, I certainly will keep going out. Parties, dancing and so on."

"Okay." Why did she tell me this?

"And you are probably not interested in such stuff at all."

Boy, that hurt. So she didn´t want to be seen with me in public either. She planned to use the famous "Peter´s total cock service" like the others did. With the exception that she intended to use it exclusively.

"So you´re going to see other guys?"

"Oh, honey. Sure, I don´t want to go to parties alone. I need someone to dance with me, to buy me drinks. You can´t dance, right?"

"Umm, yeah."

"And you´re too short on cash for exclusive clubs anyway?"

"Yes, sadly."

"So you will understand that I need to date other guys. And honey, I will also dance with them and kiss them. But I won´t have sex with any of them. My pussy is yours from now on."

She tried to sweeten the deal a little, that much was clear. Was it good enough for me? Why did I even think about it? Was I able to deny the request of such a hot woman anyway? No, probably not. Not a chance in hell, to be more precise. It was quite simple, I would agree to whatever conditions she chose to determine.

"So you´re going to have two boyfriends?"

"No, only you. I will not become attached to any of my dance partners."

Okay, that sounded acceptable enough. "Okay." To be honest, it sounded better than anything I had hoped for. It was still humiliating, but I was used to this meanwhile. To the feeling of being an ugly and unwanted attachment to a beautiful and irresistable reproductive organ. I had visions of my cock being clad in a miniature tuxedo, standing in front of a priest, exchanging vows with Anna while I stood crying in the last row.

But on the bright side, I finally had what I always wanted the most - a steady girlfriend. A walking dream, but one I could never brag about. Could be worse...

xx

As expected, Anna wanted our strange relationship to stay secret. I was beyond being too disappointed by such stuff meanwhile and the lengthy sex sessions we had about every other day helped greatly to heal my wounds. She still was way more affectionate during sex than any other girl had been, which improved the experience a lot for me. I knew that she didn´t love me one bit and that I didn´t love her either. But I received a lot of badly needed tenderness nonetheless. And I loved her body like she loved my cock. None of us had any reason to seek the moral high ground. I would just have wished to spend more time with her.

As expected, Emmy, Julia and Maria didn´t take my rejection very well.

"Why can´t we fuck any more, Peter? I miss you," Emmy asked me loudly and a little accusative one day on campus, which caused some orthopaedic problems in the neck area for some of the fellow students near enough to hear it. I could also almost hear the jaws dropping. Since this was a mainly technical university, the gender distribution was quite uneven and almost all of the guys were seriously underfucked and had no hope to change that any time soon.

"It´s just not right for me any more." Now I could almost hear groans of anguish around me. A pretty girl was asking an ugly dude for sex? Unheard of. And worst of all - he refused? I almost sensed the forming tears of rage und frustration.

"It´s just me or don´t you want Maria and Julia any more as well?"

This was starting to get almost dangerous. The open mouths gaping in our direction from all sides were completely ignored by Emmy. Questions were surely forming in overworked brains. Pick-up lines, offers for sold souls, whatever. And the big question: how does this guy do it?

"It´s not just you. I don´t think it´s the right thing to do with Maria and Julia as well."

Nothing changed. The situation still looked like in a zombie movie. The hero and a pretty girl were surrounded by numerous barely moving guys with drool escaping their open mouths.

"You´re fucking other girls? You´re too exhausted maybe? Baby, I would be very gentle. I would massage you. And I would be content with just one orgasm. And I would blow you real good. Here, take a look at my titties. They will convince you." She pulled her top forward, so I could peek into it a little.

Okay, the groaning was getting audible now. I just hoped the situation would not lead to violence. Or to visible spontaneous ejaculations, which would be even worse. Sweat was forming on the foreheads around us.

"No, thanks. Not right now. It´s just not right at the moment." I didn´t expect the "thing" with Anna to last. So I tried to leave the door a little open and avoided to end things with Emmy for good. But my answer caused some tortured sighs around us.

"It is that Anna bitch, right?"

Don´t do this, Emmy, I thought. Everybody here knows Anna and has wet dreams about her. Don´t torture these poor guys even more.

"I don´t want to talk about it."

"Okay, Peter. I get it. You fuck Anna too much to have energy left for me. If you change your mind, let me know, okay? I will be available."

"Yes, promised."

And with that she left towards her lecture without even noticing the mental cruelties she had inflicted on my poor fellow students. As soon as she was gone, I decided it was about time to leave as well. I felt like John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson leaving the restaurant in the closing scene of Pulp Fiction. Trying to inconspicuously leave the scene of a crime, in this case a psychological one. Trying to look like all of this didn´t concern me. At least I had my pants still on and I had my wallet.

xx

Of course, that wasn´t the end of it. Julia, Emmy and Maria didn´t plan to let their instant orgasm provider get away that easily. They had discovered my abilities and they were fighting for their property.