Miss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to kiss her but Miss slapped my face and pushed it away.

"Don't ever kiss me!" she ordered, spitting on my skin because my lips had brushed hers, "and especially never get your lips anywhere near mine with cunt juice on them! Now give me more of that lovely cock of yours."

She'd called my cock lovely! She really did like it, wanted it. I slid another four inches into her. The walls of her cunt were stretched so thin I could feel the her pussy muscles contracting and relaxing as she sought to accommodate me.

"Almost full," she gasped as I pushed in another inch. "One more inch." Slowly, I pushed forward until I felt her fingernails dig into my triceps.

"Oh god, Blaine, I've never been this full! You've stretched me so far it feels like I might rip apart. I don't think I'll ever be satisfied with a normal dick again. Stroke it, dear boy, stroke it long and deep."

I pulled almost all the way out then entered again, slowly, all the way to the depth she'd fixed. Again I pulled out and again I slid in. Miss was mumbling incomprehensibly. I had to stop frequently because I was so close to cumming. After about the eighth stroke I halted, waiting for my excitement to abate but it was difficult. Her pussy was contracting around my cock, pulling at it even as I tried to remain motionless. Her pussy was sucking at me like a hungry mouth. I couldn't hold back.

"I'm sorry, Miss," I grunted as the cum began pouring out the end of my cock. I started stroking feverishly, wanting the orgasm to last forever.

All too soon, I rolled off Miss and onto the bed next to her. Within a few minutes we both began to stir anew. Miss brought her hand up and I could see it fondle her pussy.

"You've made me a complete mess, you randy boy, and I haven't even dealt with Emily yet," Miss Anastasia said catching me completely off guard. Emily? Would Miss call Emily into the room?

"Go get her for me," Miss instructed.

"Me, Miss?" I asked, surprised.

"You do know where her room is, correct?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Bring her here." By now, I knew better than to question one of Miss's commands. I reached for my clothes.

'You don't need those," she told me.

"Pardon me, Miss?"

"I want her now, young man, not after you've showered, shaved, pressed your clothes, polished your shoes, combed your hair and tweezed your eyebrows. She's only just down the hall. Besides, with the way you've been flashing your dick all evening, I doubt there's anyone on this floor who hasn't already seen it."

I slipped, naked, out into the hallway and tiptoed to Emily's room. My cock flopped from one thigh to the other. Strings of residual semen hung from the slit and swung in long pendulums before splashing to the carpeted floor.

"Emily," I said, urgently knocking on her door, "it's me, please open up."

I saw Emily look through the peephole then throw the door wide open.

"Blaine, you came!" she shouted, then, quieter, "and, oh my, you're ready for action."

"Have you been jerking off?" she asked when she saw how slimy my dick was.

"Miss Anastasia wants to see you, now," I told Emily and began pulling her into the hallway with me.

"What?" Emily asked in total confusion. "Miss? Where?" Then, "I can't go like this." Emily was wearing a thin, sexy, baby doll nightgown.

"I'm naked Emily," I said, stating the obvious. "You might as well be wearing a burka compared to me."

We were at Miss's door and I pulled Emily in. Miss was still lying on her bed but her dress was pulled down.

"Emily," Miss began immediately, "it's come to my attention that you've been the source of this evening's ruckus."

"I...what?" Emily asked completely confused. "Ruckus?"

"Mrs. Stevens reported what she saw in your room earlier between you and young Blaine here. He's said that you wanted to examine his penis because it was purportedly so large. Mrs. Stevens confirmed that it, indeed, is huge, and now, he's demonstrated that fact to my satisfaction. What have you to say for yourself? Were you the one who made lewd demands of this boy?"

Emily hung her head. "Yes, Miss." She was far less fraudulent than I'd tried to be.

"I'm not surprised," Miss Anastasia said, almost sympathetically, as if she understood Emily's desire. "Well?" Miss continued, "is it as large as you imagined?"

"Oh no, Miss, it's much larger."

"Well, Blaine's received his punishment, now it is your turn."

Miss Anastasia began raising her dress again and Emily's eyebrows lifted right along with it. Miss spread her legs and showed Emily her messy pussy streaked with strands of pearly cum.

"Blaine had control issues during his punishment and now he's left a mess. Your punishment is to clean me up."

"But how, Miss?" Emily whimpered.

"With your tongue, dear. How else does one clean up semen?"

Emily stood with her mouth open.

"Don't look so shocked young lady," Miss scolded. "Isn't this what you wanted earlier? Weren't you planning to suck the cum out of Blaine's big, black cock before Mrs. Stevens caught you?"

"Yes, Miss," guileless Emily answered

It was my turn to be shocked. Would Emily really have given me a blowjob? Wow!! Then I noticed that her nipples had hardened under her nighty and I realized this was turning her on as much as it was me.

"Well, here it is," Miss said, pointing to the cum on her groin.

Emily walked slowly to the bed and slid between Miss's thighs. Dipping her head she began dabbing the tip of her tongue into the white sauce adorning the older woman's pussy. As soon as she'd gotten a taste, Emily spread her tongue wide and started lapping.

"That's it, now the inside," Miss said after Emily had ingested all the surface sperm.

"Oooooh, that's soooo nice," Miss said softly as Emily dug her tongue deeply into Miss's vagina. "There's nothing that soothes a sore cunt like a tender young mouth." Miss pushed Emily's face into her pussy much as she had done with mine earlier.

I got hard again watching Emily eat the creampie I'd left in Miss's cunt. Just as I thought Miss would begin climaxing from Emily's ministrations, she grabbed Emily by the hair and yanked the worshipping mouth away.

"Young Blaine has recuperated," Miss announced staring hungrily at my raging hard on. "I must have that hard young cock once again."

Miss got off the bed and got on all fours on the floor. Both her dress and shoes remained on. Pulling her dress up over her hips, she ordered me behind her. She grabbed my cock and pulled it up to her entrance.

"Mind your depth now," she told me as she sank backward onto my cock. I pushed forward until my cock slit was gently kissing her cervix.

"Mmmm, that's wonderful," Miss told me. "Now under you go, my dear," she told Emily.

I could see Emily was confused.

"Go on Emily, get your head under there so you can lick both of us, keep us properly lubricated. This young man is quite a handful, or cuntful, to be more accurate."

Emily scooted under Miss and brought her mouth up to where my cock entered her pussy. She kept licking away as I pumped long, slow strokes in and out. I was having more success holding my orgasm the second time. But once Miss began shuddering, it quickly triggered another climax in me.

I felt my cum pumping into Miss's pussy with the excess dripping into Emily's eager mouth. Poor girl, she had no one to soothe her pussy and she was desperately trying to make up for that with her mouth. As my cock softened, it slipped out of Miss and between Emily's greedy sucking lips.

"That's it, dear girl," Miss said to Emily. "Get that lovely black cock all cleaned and polished then clean me out as well."

Emily's mouth felt so soft and sweet as she cleaned the mixed juices from my cock. I moved back onto my haunches when she'd finished with me and watched her start on Miss's mess. Emily's panties had become soaked (and sheer) from her juices. I could see her humping her pretty pussy against the air in her excitement.

Miss sighed again and again as her pussy was licked clean. Soon after shuddering to a final climax, Miss stood, her dress again dropping over her intimate parts. "Get up," she told Emily and I.

Confused yet again, I stood up and helped Emily to her feet.

"Go back to your rooms now," Miss ordered. As I again reached for my clothes, Miss said, "NOW!"

Emily and I, naked or near naked, slipped into the hallway again. She had left her key in her room when I pulled her away. Mine was in my clothes in Miss's room. We were scared to death. Finally, I knocked on my door and my groggy roommate let us in. He was far too shocked to say anything as Emily and I hurried to my bed and got under the covers.

Emily and I cuddled. She had her back to me and started rubbing her sweet ass against my cock. She pulled my hand down to her crotch and I could feel her own hand was already massaging herself. Poor Emily, nobody had gotten her off. Still, I was cautious.

"We can't do anything," I whispered into her ear.

"Why not?" She asked, not whispering.

"Him, for one thing," I answered, meaning my roommate.

"I'm right here," we heard him say. "I can hear everything you're saying. This isn't right you know. I could get in trouble for not reporting you two."

Emily got out of bed, walked over to him and yanked his covers off.

"What are you..." he sputtered.

"How's this for trouble?" Emily asked, fishing his dick out of his pajamas and fellating him.

Holy shit! I thought,That girl's a wild child!

In a matter of two minutes, that kid was blowing his load. Just before he did, Emily pulled her mouth off his cock leaving him to fire his volleys not into the slick, warm confines of Emily's hot mouth but into the cool, dispassionate breezes of the room's conditioned air.

"Now shut the fuck up and go the fuck to sleep," Emily ordered, pulling his covers back over him, leaving his semen to dry and cake on his PJs and the hotel's linens.

Back in bed with me, Emily sucked my earlobe and whispered, "Now where were we?"

"Not doing anything," I answered, but smiled. Then I asked her why she hadn't let the poor guy cum in her mouth.

"Would you have kissed me if I did?" she asked, pulling my face closer to hers and pressing her lips against mine.

The girl had a point, I conceded to myself. Her tongue muscled its way into my mouth. Her passion was fierce as she expressed an enormous need using her mouth but no words.

"But you," she whispered, "you'd better not pull out on me." She began sliding down my body.

"What about you?" I asked as she kissed my chest. I was concerned that she hadn't climaxed yet.

"I'm a big girl," she answered, looking up from nibbling my abs. "I can take care of myself."

Her head dipped and my cock was in her mouth. She made all the appreciative mewlings and moans as her lips and tongue rode up and down my hard, black prick.

Emily was a much more experienced cock sucker than I'd imagined. Her mouth was as soft and wet as the most perfect cunt. She could even sense when I was set to ejaculate.

"Give it to me big boy," she whispered, momentarily removing her mouth just as I prepared to explode.

I did. As my cum started splattering inside Emily's mouth, I felt a tremendous shudder in her as well. True to her word, she had gotten herself off along with me.

She remained under the covers suckling my cock as it softened. I began to drift in and out of sleep. I could feel her lips and tongue continuing to work my cock in fits and starts. The would be a few rapid nursings, then nothing for a few minutes, then something again.

"Em, I can't go again," I started to say, lifting the sheets to see her face.

Staring down, I could see, even in the dim light that she was fast asleep and nuzzling my cock like a napping baby with its bottle. Dropping the sheet, I joined Emily in the rejuvenating comfort of Morpheus.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
leathercatsuitgirlleathercatsuitgirlabout 10 years ago
Deeeelicious

Thank you,

This story is MUCH better - Blaine should be making all the white women & girls pregnant with his beautiful black baby maker - the more married white women he knocks up the better !!!!.

younghungblack for married white women, to be made pregnant by your young black cock & powerful seed - Deeeeelicious.

thank you for a snatch wetting good story - I still LOVE your name..

Sarah Leather, London England

leathercatsuitgirl@hotmail.co.uk

younghungblackyounghungblackover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks again...

Hi Marie,

I am very much enjoying your comments and I wanted you to know that I have gotten the private notes you’ve sent anonymously as well.

I hope I’m not revealing any trade secrets but, although I used two hands to masturbate in this story, that’s not how I usually do it. Almost always I use only one hand when I jerk off. I wrote it that way mostly for the effect. I’m glad I excited you. Of course I could use both hands if I wanted to and sometimes do it if the woman wants to watch. I can even suck myself and used to do that often when I was a teen. I am very used to the taste of my own cum and will eat it from a woman’s pussy or kiss her after she’s blown me.

As far as the guys at school wanting to fuck you, if they’re teenagers, they probably would like to. Anyway, to me, sex is much more about attitude than what the person looks like (within reason of course). I’d much rather be with an average woman who was hot, juicy, and adventurous than one who was beautiful but cold.

Do I ever wish I were less well hung? That’s a very good question. You are right about me getting sex just because a woman has heard how big it was and wanted to find out more. A lot of times I’ll be approached because I’m black and she’s curious. Once I tell them that I really am as big as black men are rumored to be, they are hooked. They HAVE to see it at that point.

What I do worry about is that I’ve never been completely inside a woman. I worry because my size has become an impediment in every relationship I’ve had so far. There is stress because the woman is concerned with being injured and that causes both of us to enjoy intercourse less. That’s why I write about fellatio so much.

I’ve been pretty good at making plans and sticking to them so far in my life. My plan is to get married at about 30 after I’ve established my career. I’ve just completed a two-year company-training program that I entered right out of college and am now enrolled in an executive MBA program. I don’t have time to commit to a serious relationship at the moment even if I were interested in doing so…which I’m not.

One of the reasons I prefer older white women, especially married ones, is that the risk of becoming involved with them on a non-sexual level is so small. Neither of us wants more than a “with benefits” type of relationship. I know myself well enough to know that were I dating someone “appropriate” for me, someone of my race and age, I’d likely become infatuated and more, so I avoid dating such women.

I’m sure most people see me as something of a jerk because I’m usually getting the woman to blow me without having sex with them. But that’s just been the bulk of my experience so far. Their willingness to get close to my cock with their mouths makes up for what is essentially a vaginal rejection. I’ve become excited by the type of woman who enjoys being a bit of a submissive sexually. That I am tall and powerfully built adds to their fantasies but it is my big cock that really sends them over the top.

They tell me how powerful their submission to my cock makes them feel even though that may be a bit difficult to understand rationally. Yes, they are adopting a submissive position; a position of service to a cock in the relationship but their ability to satisfy that powerful phallus gives them a sense of their own supremacy.

My stories are meant for a very limited audience and I do care about those women very much. I’ve come to realize that by offering them my cock to suck, I am creating an environment where they can realize their desire to be a slut, where they can experience the sensations of power and desirability that accompany the satisfying a young, virile, extremely well endowed stud in a way they probably wouldn’t have considered when they were younger.

And yes, some of them do take that fire that was ignited as they sucked my cock back to their husbands where both of them enjoy it. I’ve had husbands who knew what their wives were doing tell me that imagining their wives playing with a big, hard dick was better for their erection difficulties than Viagra.

I find it exciting that you fantasize about going down on a stranger in your car like Denise did to me. Does it excite you to imagine yourself as a young black man’s slut, Marie? No, we will never meet, and some things are best left as fantasies anyway, but can you imagine a relationship where you met me just to suck my cock, just to swallow my cum, not because I was being selfish, but because I was being kind, because I knew doing that would arouse you to heights you were unable to reach by more conventional thoughts and actions?

Blaine

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the administrator part

Hi Blaine.

I absolutely loved the middle part of this story, where the administrator makes you strip and examines you, although I would have liked it better if it was the teacher doing it. I could almost picture myself as her, mostly because of the age. Not the body part, for sure. While I'm not overweight my breasts aren't large and I don't think many people at school want to have sex with me.

Watching you masturbate would be an unbelievable experience, and you use two hands to do it? I've tried to imagine what it would be like to put both hands around a man's penis and still have enough exposed to suck on. It's almost frightening in a way but arousing as well. You seem to be kind and gentle soul, so that would take a lot of the fear factor out of the equation.

None of my business, mind you, but have you ever wished you weren't quite as large as you are? I realize that your size probably gets a lot of attention and more partners than someone with a more normal appendage would, but it seems like it scares women off as well. I'm not scared :) but that's because I'm safe here.

My husband got home late from his golf league dinner last night. I was asleep when he got into bed but woke up so horny that I rolled over and went down on him. Ten minutes later he's still as limp as a dish rag. He tells me he had too much to drink and rolls over. I don't think he's used to this new me. Either that or he's screwing around on me again, although I doubt that.

Two hands! Still can't get over that. I mean, I know the young girl in your photo has both hands on you, but to think about a man wrapping both of his man-sized hands around his penis and stroking himself off really gets me going. If I put one hand around my husband's, not much more than the glans is visible.

I still can't get that story about the shoe store out of my mind. You were right about women - at least this woman. We like to play it both ways sometimes. Being the prim and proper one and having these secret desires about things, I mean.

It's raining here. It's been raining all overnight and it's supposed to rain all day. I'm sitting in front of a computer with a cup of coffee in one hand and my other hand between my legs - just there, not doing anything (yet) - and a husband snoring with a dead dick in bed, and I'm fantisizing about getting into a car with a man I don't even know and going down on him. Maybe I should go to church :)

XXX

Marie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very good,

I like your sense of humour and the writing flowed along smoothly. More like gentle compulsion than any real reluctance as most of your characters seemed quite keen. Good effort, cheers. UK CYNIC

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Blackmailed into Black Submission Shy nerd becomes a submissive slut for black cock and pussy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Turning Teacher Black A white teacher succumbs to her black submission fantasy.in Interracial Love
The Flag Girls Get Fucked Two stranded bikini girls stay with five black roommates.in Interracial Love
Queen of Spades Virgin discovers her female family member's secret.in Interracial Love
More Stories