Miss Aphrodite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s0m30n3
s0m30n3
48 Followers

'Good for a bit of bedtime reading, this one,' I said half-jokingly. I hoped it wasn't a step too far, but it was probably true, to be fair.

'Which -- oh, yes, it's certainly an interesting read... Did you want me for something?' she asked innocently, heading towards the staff room.

I almost laughed aloud. Did I want her for something? God, yes.

We reached the staff room without further incident. I was half-relieved and half-disappointed to see another teacher inside, typing away obliviously. We would have to be cautious, but perhaps this put me on a more even footing with Miss Aphrodite and her overpowering ways.

'So what did you want to talk to me about?' she asked, in that perfectly innocent voice that I now knew was a complete façade.

She set her stack of books down, lithely positioning herself in a swivel chair facing away from the desk, her legs entirely unhidden; I dumped the books I had been carrying next to her pile. She winced slightly at my irreverence for the texts, and I felt a strange satisfaction. Much as having her... controlling me was exhilarating, it felt good to claw a little power back from her.

'I was just wondering about this classics club thing,' I began, not entirely sure what to say. This was, after all, not the most pressing thing I wanted to speak to her about, but I could hardly come out with 'let's fuck right now' in the company of our key-clacking cohabiter.

'Oh, was that it?' Her eyes widened a little in what I'm sure appeared to be slight surprise to an outside observer, but to me was a blue promise of soft skin brushing against me.

'Er... yes. Just wondering when I should start it and... well, what you actually want me to do and stuff.'

She dropped her chin in mock amazement, her eyes remaining fixed on me as her long eyelashes fluttered gently past them. I could almost hear the words 'you unsubtle git'.

'Well, I suppose we should have a meeting about that, shouldn't we?'

I swallowed.

'Um. Yes. I suppose we should.'

She looked at me knowingly, and I could have sworn she gave the barest hint of a wink. Our computer-bound friend's clacking ceased, just for a fraction of a second, before resuming as determinedly as ever.

'Well, then,' she said, her voice betraying a hint of amusement amid its layerings of teacherly professionalism and new-job nervousness. 'I will... send you an email about that.'

I nodded, and turned to leave.

'Although -' she said, and I turned back, '- do you have a personal email address? I'm not used to the college email system yet, so perhaps you could write it down for me...'

I almost laughed. Who doesn't have a personal email address? It was amazing, the way she could seem so overtly sexual and exciting to me whilst remaining completely innocent as far as any onlooker would be able to tell.

'Sure,' was all I said, leaning over to take the pen and paper she held out to me.

I quickly scribbled my email address down, making absolutely sure that she would be able to read it. I stole a quick glance in her direction while my head was lowered, almost unsurprised at this point that she had surreptitiously arranged her shirt so as to give me an extremity-tingling blast of cleavage, the totally smooth arc of each breast scandalously visible between the black valley of her open shirt.

'Are you done?' she asked gently, her voice ringing beautifully in my ears.

Hot damn. Tits. Tits. What? Tits. Um... oh, tits, email address.

'Yeeeeeeeeees,' I said as quickly as I could, still reeling slightly.

She took the slip of paper from under my hand. 'I'll be in touch,' she said, and I left the room with my hand covering my crotch as inoffensively as I could. Be in touch with that, please.

She was in touch that very evening, in fact.

+++++

It was, to all overt intents and purposes, a perfectly formal, cordial email.

Dan.

I'm afraid the schedule of a new teacher means that I won't have much time to meet with you to discuss the classics club in college hours. Would you be able to meet me after college one evening?

A

So she was a single-initial signature kind of person. Interesting. I was surprised that she was being so forward as to ask me to meet her outside college already, but I imagined that this was her real motive for requesting my personal email: this would not be on any college record. The email hadn't come from any college or business account, so this must be her personal address, too. Still, it would always pay to be careful. I composed a quick reply, trying not to sound too eager.

Hey Miss

I'm not doing anything tomorrow if you're free?

D

That would have to do. I was never really busy, having lived alone in a tiny flat for the last year of my life, and even if I had had a meeting with the Queen scheduled I would have cancelled it in a heartbeat for this. I clicked 'send' rather too hastily, almost missing the button entirely. Note to self: never, ever hit 'send to all' when mailing a sex goddess. That would be... difficult to explain.

I stared at my screen until a reply came through.

Meet me in my teaching room. We'll go to a café and discuss.

A

Hoooooly shit. A café? That was... disappointing, actually. Couldn't really do much at a café. I sent a quick OK in reply before closing my laptop and slumping into bed, still in disbelief. When I wake up, Miss Aphrodite will be an ancient amputee like Tom and Mike said, and I'll have dreamed all of this. It was a depressing thought, but one I couldn't prevent from surfacing.

I tried to sleep for a while, but it was useless. A combination of boredom and frustration prompted me to reopen the laptop, and there it was.

Sitting in my inbox, a mail from her, the subject line reading simply 'Delete me'.

Not daring to hope, but hoping anyway, I opened the mail. There was no text, just a single attachment. A .jpeg image file. Surely not...

I downloaded the picture.

Well, fuck me.

Sleep did not come for a few hours. I, however, did. Twice.

+++++

The next day of college went ridiculously slowly. I didn't have classics, more was the pity, but I did run into Mike during a break.

'Hey, Mr. President,' he said, saluting sarcastically.

I returned his gesture with equal insincerity.

'How goes the whole... classics club thing?'

'Er... Yeah, it's alright.'

'By which you mean you have fuck all.'

I grinned. 'I need to, er... correspond with Miss A on that one.'

'Fuckin' A,' he whistled. I wish I was, I couldn't help thinking. 'She is quite something, wouldn't you agree?'

I nodded, knowing I didn't have to hide my inclinations from a fellow admirer.

'Is she gonna come to club meetings and stuff?'

I shrugged. 'I dunno. Probably just let the students do their thing, I guess. Might check up on us now and then though.'

'Yeah, let me know what meetings she's gonna be at and I will sign right the fuck up to classics club. Hell, I will pay to be in the fucking classics club.'

I had no doubt that the entire male population of my year would pay to be in the classics club if Miss Aphrodite would be there, even the ones who had no idea what classics was. 'I'll let you know when it starts, okay?'

'Gotcha.' He clapped me on the shoulder. 'Be good to her now, alright?'

'If I get the chance, I will be so fucking good to her.'

'That's my boy,' he said conspiratorially, and fucked off.

+++++

The rest of the day oozed by, my mind completely absent from any learning that was supposed to be taking place. When the final lesson finished, I practically dashed to her room and glanced through the door. She was still finishing up with her class. I stood, as unsuspicious as I could possibly make myself appear, and waited for her first-years to file out, most of them sneaking glances back at her as they went. If only you knew what me and the woman you're gonna masturbate over tonight have been getting up to...

I entered the room as slowly as I could, clearing my throat as I passed through the door.

'Dan,' she said, sounding pleasantly surprised at my punctuality.

'Miss,' I replied, not sure what to call her.

She swivelled on her chair to face me, and I drew a breath involuntarily. Her black hair was drawn up into a professional bun, the very image of the stereotypical sexy secretary only intensified by a pair of glasses that did absolutely nothing to hinder the beauty of her smooth cheeks, full lips and big blue eyes. Her torso was once again accented, I was now certain deliberately, by a powder-blue blouse buttoned just high enough to be formal while allowing me from my vantage point above her to glimpse just a millimetre of cleavage. Her legs were crossed, the same black skirt and boots revealing the same portion of tantalising skin.

'Well?'

'What?'

She smiled at me, a friendly smile. 'Shall we go?'

'Oh.' I cast about for something to say before settling on 'Yes.'

She nodded, smiling again, and tilted in her chair to swipe her bag from under her desk before standing up in a graceful, smooth motion, going without a fraction of a hesitation from sitting to standing. 'Would you..?' she asked, motioning towards a small pile of books on her desk. 'Since you were so kind yesterday.'

I acquiesced, and followed her out of the room, my eyes alternating frantically between the curve under her skirt, the white length between skirt and boot and the just-visible mark of her bra -- I could barely see, but it was white today -- against the back of her skirt. She locked the door, and I followed her down the stairs, holding the stack of books out to my side so as to be able to see her. 'Where are we going?' I hazarded, trying not to fall over under the combination of weight and distraction.

'Just somewhere we can talk,' she said, and I heard again the sleek power concealed in her voice under those layers of nervous innocence. She must be getting excited too.

I could feel the front of my jeans beginning to stretch out in anticipation. I wanted more than nothing else to leap on her right there, but my fantasies were interrupted by footsteps coming up the stairs and past us. The teacher who had been typing in the staff room yesterday nodded politely as he passed, and I resisted the urge to punch him.

We exited the building and headed for her car, a small vehicle the same shade as her top. It was, like she herself, in pristine condition, cleaned regularly, and ran very smoothly, making gentle purring noises. I deposited the books in the back seat, where she carefully placed her bag, and put my seatbelt on.

She was a careful driver, and her seatbelt nestled perfectly between her large breasts, highlighting the valley between them with such precision that I would almost have thought it knew what it was doing. I was glad it was her driving and not me; I could see the toned muscles in her legs moving as she depressed the pedals, and her breasts moving slightly as her arms surrounded them to hold the wheel. When I tore my gaze away to glance at the road, however, I realised something.

'We're going out of town?'

She nodded, keeping her eyes on the road.

'I didn't think there were any cafés out this way...'

'There aren't,' she said in a beautifully measured tone, and my heart skipped.

'Then...?'

'We're going to my apartment.'

Fuck.

She had said it so calmly, as if it were nothing, but my cock took it as far more than nothing. My mind filled with visions of slamming myself into her, letting her warm mouth overtake me, filling her completely -

'Are you alright?'

'Oh. Yeah.'

We spent the rest of the drive in silence. My heart almost matched the revolutions of the engine, beating hard in my chest, and I was sure she noticed my suddenly ragged breathing, but she said nothing, simply watching the road and driving as if nothing were out of the ordinary. I would have been crashing, speeding, doing whatever the hell I could to get there as fast as humanly possible, but she was restrained and cautious. I barely even noticed when we arrived.

'This is it,' she said. Again with the calmness! Her voice barely ever modulated from pure serenity, and it was beautiful and it was frustrating and it was turning me on so fucking much.

Her apartment was plain, modest. Like her, like her car, pristine and minimalist. I had come to expect this. We entered, again in silence, to a cream-coloured room with a modest television on the wall, a sofa and armchair and a small wooden table. I placed the books on the table carefully, watching her as she bent slightly to drop her bag next to the sofa.

'So what are we doing here?' I asked tentatively.

She looked me straight in the eyes. I blinked. Gone was the new teacher, the frightened, inexperienced pure young woman. Her blue eyes did not waver, even her blinking slow and controlled, long eyelashes fluttering gently up and down. Her lips were slightly open, a hint of an upwards curve emerging. She reached behind her head, eyes never leaving mine, and let her hair fall around her face in a silky billow.

Huh. Thought that only happened in shampoo adverts.

Black strands drifted across her face messily, the barest hint of a wave from being held up all day already smoothing out into perfectly straight drapes. I had no idea how her hair did that, but it was fucking incredible.

'We are here,' she said authoritatively, 'because I want to fuck.'

I blinked again. 'That's a bit forward.'

To my surprise, she sighed in apparent frustration. 'Too much?' she asked, her sexual demeanour shrinking.

I shrugged, wondering what the hell was going on. Then it clicked.

'Wait... this is your first time doing this.'

She feigned shock. 'No! Well... maybe.'

I couldn't help but laugh. Miss Aphrodite, teasing goddess, was new to this? 'It's okay, you know,' I said genuinely, although the effect was mitigated by my quiet snorts of laughter.

She harrumphed, folding her arms under her breasts. 'I've done sex before -- wait, I --'

I almost collapsed, doing everything I could not to shriek with laughter. 'You've done sex?!'

She practically facepalmed, awkward and embarrassed for the first time. It was a look that suited her surprisingly well. 'Yes! Just not... with a student.'

'Ahhhhhhhhhh.' I contained my mirth with a supreme force of will. 'I think I get it. You wanted to be the sexy teacher seducing a student, you liked the idea of being the tease in charge.'

She nodded, as if she were the student and I the teacher, caught doing something she shouldn't have been. 'You could have fooled me,' I said with amusement.

She perked up at that. 'Really?'

'Hell yes. That tease in your classroom... I would have believed you'd been doing that for years, you know?'

She seemed pleased. It made sense now: she really was the innocent, nervous new girl, both at teaching and at seducing her students. All credit to her, though: she had done a ridiculously good job of pretending otherwise.

'So what do we do now?' I ventured.

'Well...' She raised a finger to her lips in a mock thinking gesture. Her tongue flicked out, just for the tiniest moment, to dart across it, and I felt myself reacting. 'I may have blown the charade a little, but that doesn't change what I want to do.'

I grinned. 'I hoped you might say that.'

She returned my grin, which on her face was infinitely less goofy than on mine. A glint of perfectly straight white teeth between those full, soft lips flashed in my direction, and her eyes widened into round blue pools. I wanted to go swimming in them; I wanted to drown in them.

She began to advance towards me, flicking her head gently to shake the hair out of her eyes. One hand rose towards the buttons on her shirt, the other stretched out towards me. I stared straight at her, unmoving, wanting to know what she was going to do. If my experiences in her classroom were anything to go by, she would probably push me against the wall and tease me until I couldn't bear it anymore...

But instead, she moved her hand softly to the back of my head, running her fingers gently through my hair, and pulled me towards her -- not with the force of the teasing seductress, but the gentle insistence of the lover -- and pressed her lips against mine. I couldn't question it. I didn't want to. My eyes widened, staring into hers before both pairs of eyelids drifted shut. I could feel her chest pressing against me firmly; I pressed back and felt her breasts squashing up between us. Our lips opened and closed against each other, tongues flickering and tasting. My hands moved instinctively, one sinking into her hair while the other stroked her hip and moved upwards under her shirt, feeling the skin of her back. She was toned under there for sure, but not enough for hard muscles to detract from the baby-powder softness that apparently covered every inch of her skin. My hand moved further upwards, feeling for the clasp of her bra; she gently took my arm and moved it back to her hip.

Still trying to play the tease, are we? I thought. This time, however, I was determined to take charge... at least for a bit, and then maybe let her be the seductress again.

Forcefully, but calmly so as not to alarm her, I moved my hand again, resisting the half-hearted pull she gave it. My fingers moved inexorably downwards, pulling her skirt up until they felt the smooth expanse of thigh beneath. She gave up trying to stop me at this point. I kissed her more forcefully, feeling our tongues dancing around each other as my fingertips traced lines on her leg, at first gently but quickly giving in and squeezing, the skin depressing slightly in my grip. She returned my kiss, and I felt the hand that was not buried in my hair begin to lift my shirt, playing with the muscled surface of my skin underneath, stroking it almost tenderly, then pressing firmly and passionately against it as she moved her tongue and lips, still massaging the back of my head.

I pulled away slightly, detaching our mouths and opening my eyes to stare meaningfully at her. She stared back, big blue eyes watching me as she bit her lip gently, her breathing pronounced. I slid my hand in a deliberate motion higher under her skirt, squeezing lightly and pulling her towards me as I pushed my hips forwards. Her eyes widened as she felt the unmistakeable pressure of my erection against her, even letting out a small gasp of desire. I kissed her again, slow and long and hard, and as we moved apart my hand darted to the back of her leg, lifting it around me. She gave a quiet yelp of surprise as I moved forwards, ramming my lips hard against hers, sending my tongue exploring as I lifted her a few inches from the floor and carried her, our mouths still locked together, to the sofa, falling on top of her as she fell back onto the soft cushions.

'You're quite... aren't you?' she breathed between darts of her wet tongue. In response, I slid my hand back up under her skirt quickly, fluidly, and grabbed wildly at what I found there. She responded, her hands moving around my body as her tongue continued to explore my mouth, her body shifting to allow me to pull down her panties; she kicked them off over her shoes and groped for my belt. I pulled away, just a little, just enough to allow her to unthread my belt from its buckle and pull at the zip of my jeans, almost clumsy with need. Her fingers brushed across my cock, but I shifted. Last time, she hadn't let me touch her. I wanted her to feel that same desperation for me.

I unlocked my lips from hers, my gaze never leaving her frantically blinking eyes but noticing everything: the flush in her cheeks, her parted lips, always lipstick-pink without needing any lipstick, moist with our saliva, her nostrils flaring as she breathed deeply. Still staring straight into her eyes, I moved downwards, my fingers deftly unbuttoning her shirt. It was the biggest effort of my life not to tear my eyes away and drink in the glory of the body underneath, but I was determined to show her that I could be the one in charge too. My hands completed their run of her torso and felt around on her skirt for a zip; finding it, I slid the zip down and pulled her skirt off, throwing it on the other chair.

s0m30n3
s0m30n3
48 Followers