Miss August 2001

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Jennifer, baby! Fuck me!"

She didn't have to reply to him, actions spoke louder than words in this moment. Over and over she began to slam herself down onto his cock as it explored her pussy deeper with each thrust. The only sound louder than their voices echoing moans was his balls hitting her ass each time she came down on his cock over and over.

"YES! YES! YOU LIKE THAT!?"

"Yes I do babe, harder!"

"OH YEAH!? YOU LIKE ME ON TOP, FUCKING YOUR BRAINS OUT!?"

"Fuck yes!!"

Bryce yelled to her, but her voice was clearly the louder one. Over and over, she pumped down on his cock and cried out in ecstasy as she fucked him. It was just what he had wanted after reliving the past the previous night, here she was doing it again. Already, she was so close to reaching her climax and that was all that she desired at the moment. Closing her eyes, she cried out while her brunette hair bounced around. Bryce moved his hands up to her breasts to hold them while he tried to buck his hips but was overpowered by her slamming down on him over and over.

"God, MAKE ME CUM! YES!!"

Jennifer couldn't hold back, she wanted this. The faster she got pounding down on him, she knew it was coming. For Bryce, he was holding off his orgasm as much as possible. There was a specific place on her body he wanted to cum for old time sake. Panting and moaning out to him, Jennifer finally came to a stop and closed her eyes before crying out as she felt her orgasm hit.

"YESSSSS!! OHHHHH!!"

Together they moaned in unison as their voices echoed over the large spaced room of the gym. It took everything in Bryce to hold himself from exploding deep within her but he managed to fight it off. Time had slowed down, though it seemed like only yesterday that they had indulged in this naughty past time. Jennifer opened her eyes to look down at him and see him breathing in hard. She had control over him in many ways, seeing as he had never forgotten about her or ever actually got over the lust he had for her. Laughing to herself, she swallowed to catch her breath.

"That was fun, damn...We haven't changed a bit how we do it."

"No, no we haven't baby."

Leaning down, Jennifer placed a kiss over his lips. Bryce moved his hands over her shoulders while sinking into a passionate kiss with the woman. Breaking the kiss, she looked up to give him the view of an angel's face looking down at him, at least that was what he thought. Jennifer bit her lower lip and spoke up.

"You ready for one more go?"

"Yes, I want to fuck your tits! God, i was thinking about this all yesterday!"

"Oh, you were? Naughty boy! You always did make sure to give them a good touch."

With his request, she moved up to slide his cock from her pussy and climb off of him. Jennifer was unsure at first what position he wanted her for this titty fucking session, but when Bryce leaned up and patted the mat, she instantly got the hint.

"So you want me to lay down and you get on top and fuck them?"

"Yeah, that would be great baby."

Happy to oblige, Jennifer laid down on her back for him as she watched Bryce waiting on his knees. Once she was laying down flat, he climbed over her and sank his knees down into the pink mat under them. With her chest straddled, Bryce slapped his meaty cock down between her enormous tits and then Jennifer held them together as he looked down at her golden tanned body. Her hair was a messy forest laying over the mat but nothing to hinder her concentration. Squeezing her tits together, she looked in his eyes and moaned as he made the first thrust between her huge tits.

"Ohhhhh, just like that Bryce! Mmmmm, yeah...fuck those tits."

This was just what he had wanted. The memories that flooded his brain the previous night and here he was ready to finish off just as he wished he could've 13 years ago. This time, he was planning on shooting that hot load between her tits to give her that creamy pearl necklace. Jennifer moaned as she closed her lips together and remained to give him eye contact while he slowly pumped his cock between her breasts. He could have used his age as an excuse to why he didn't want to pound her body as he used to, but the fact was, Bryce just wanted to slowly enjoy it this time.

"God, I love these tits."

"Mmmmmhhhhmmmm, I know you do. You always did. Fuck them, do it like you've wanted to!"

Bryce breathed in heavily as he continued his slow drive between those great tits. Even though he had just begun, he was already close to popping off a load for her. It helped that she had sucked and fucked him moments earlier. He breathed in heavily, trying to fight it off but he knew the time was short. He spoke to her in a woeful voice, she already knew how close he was.

"I'm gonna cum between your tits..."

"Oh yeah? Gonna shoot a hot load between them? Mmmm, go ahead!"

Grunting, the man just couldn't hold it back. One final thrust and his cock finally busted between her tits. He didn't say any words that were coherent in his voice moaning out loudly as a thick wad of cum flowed up her neck. He thrust back between her tits as more gobs of cum spurted from his cock to create a thick line of a stream that began to flow down to her neck. Just as he had wanted, he gave her that pearl necklace flowing out like a creek between her tits. Jennifer closed her eyes and moaned at the warm feeling of his cum flowing over her skin. It was the first time in so long, but she loved every second of this day.

"God, that was so hot baby, wow!"

"Oh yeah, you made a mess, didn't you?"

Laughing down at her, he breathed in before smiling. Nothing had changed between the two despite the gap of years between their friendship. Jennifer let go of her tits and Bryce began to move off of her to stand back up on his feet. She turned her attention to the cum over her skin and used her hand to scoop some up and suck it off her fingers.

"Well, you still want that dinner? We can go out soon, catch up on old times this evening."

"Yeah, that would be nice! Sorry Bryce, I know you like to socialize first but I just couldn't help myself!"

She laughed and then he shook his head watching her begin to rise up from the mat.

"Do you see me complaining? Hell no!"

Bryce smirked to her before they both bust out laughing together. The two of them now moved to redress themselves. Jennifer had a little bit of a mess to clean up, but he seen to it by fetching her a towel in the room. The fact dawned on her that his birthday was in a matter of days and with this little reunion, it seemed he had already obtained the best present he could possibly dream of. Minutes later after redressing and putting back on her jacket, she looked over at Bryce while he buttoned his shirt back up. Softly she spoke to him.

"Happy Birthday, from me to you!"

"Thanks babe, this was better than anything else that could've happened."

THE END