Miss B at the Pool

Story Info
Housewife gets more than just some sun.
4.3k words
4.03
103k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my third submission in the series. If you have further ideas or suggestions for further stories feel free. EVERYONE in this submission is OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE. - RS

*****

Despite Lucius' calls, Miss B was reluctant to head back to the gym. She could afford the money, sure, but this whole thing she felt was getting out of hand. And yet, she yearned for it. It seemed to be gnawing at her. Sex with her husband just didn't feel the same anymore; especially not with his little white prick. The next opportunity seemed to arrive when Miss B was invited over by her black next-door neighbor Loretta Luscious to a Labor Day Weekend pool party among housewives. Loretta's pool was pretty secluded with fencing all around so B decided it would be a perfect occasion to wear her hot pink G-string bikini. 'A perfect way to get rid of some tan lines' she says to herself.

B arrives at noon with a six pack of wine coolers and a towel stashed in a beach bag; she decides to wear along with her string bikini a see through white sun dress, pink stiletto high heels and a black hat. It's a hot day and by the time she arrives at the pool, B is already encased in a layer of sweat. In the backyard, she finds Loretta sitting at the pool in a beach chair wearing a purple G-string bikini. She is coolly reading a Cosmo magazine and sipping a Mai Tai.

Loretta Luscious has beautiful ebony skin, is five foot eleven and long black hair. Her body is very muscular from years at the gym and her body building career that she cut prematurely to help run BBC Fitness with her brother in law, Rod Sterling. Despite this muscular physique, Loretta is blessed with delicious apple bottom booty and monstrous enhanced F sized tits. B notices a fairly large amount of chairs and ice chests congregating around the pool. What a strange thing! 'I thought this was just going to be the girls.' She thinks to herself.

Loretta looks up from her magazine to see B walk in.

"B, sweetheart, thanks for coming." She exclaims, as she gets off her lawn chair. Walking over in stilettos, she walks up to B.

"Let me grab that for you." Loretta asks; as B hands over to her the beach bag.

"Damn! It's hot today." B exclaims as she watches Loretta smile.

"I got A/C inside. Follow me and we'll fix you a drink that will cool you down real nice." Cheerfully, B follows Loretta inside the house. B exhales as it's comfortably cool inside and surprisingly dark.

"B, darling, follow me to my bedroom so I can make you a drink. I kept the alcohol away from the counter to avoid the kids." B follows Loretta into her bedroom. It's only then she notices someone sleeping quietly on the bed.

"Wake up, Percy darling. We have company." The young black teenager sleeping on the couch in a sweatshirt and basketball opens his eyes. "Why the hell you wake me, Aunt Loretta?" Percy complains; rubbing the salt from his eyes. B makes a gasp as he stares at his pants. The basketball shorts do little to hide a gigantic bulge at this crotch.

"Wake up Birthday Boy! You're 18! The lovely Miss Beatrice is here to give you your 18th birthday present!" B gulps and gives Loretta a panicked look.

"Wha.... A birthday present?" She asks. "What birthday present?"

"OH didn't I tell you? The pool party is for Percy's birthday party. You didn't bring a present?" B shakes her head.

"Umm...no. No offense, but I don't even know this young boy of yours." Loretta smiles and continues on with her devious little scheme.

"Well, it's very rude to be at a party and not bring a present. I am sure we can think of something." Loretta sits the bag on a recliner next to the plasma TV and sets herself at the foot of the bed next to Percy.

"Say Percy, since it's your birthday and now of a legal age, how would you like a birthday blowjob from Miss Bustee?" B's face turns bright red. Percy claps his hands.

"Ooh! Yes, that would be very nice!"

"Um...what the fuck. I am not giving your nephew a blowjob." B turns around to leave for the door.

"Well, I don't know B. You had no problems giving one to Lucius at our gym last week. On camera and everything. It would be a shame if that tape happened to wind up at your husband's workplace. You know?" B shot Loretta a dirty look.

"Are you trying to fucking blackmail me, Loretta?" Loretta smiles and starts to stroke her nephews thighs. The lump in his pants starts to stir.

"Ooh. I think blackmail is a strong word. Let's just call it an understanding. Now Percy, be a good boy and show Miss B that it won't be any big deal."

"Sho' thing, Aunt Loretta." Percy smiles as he hooks his thumbs into the waistline of his basketball shorts and drops his shorts and boxer briefs down to his ankles. His massive black cock shoots up like a giant meaty monolith.

'Oh fuck!' B exclaims. Dirty thoughts start running through her head. 'Why is every black man in this family of hers hung like a horse?'

"Hey B," Loretta questions; beckoning her with her finger. "How 'bout you getting on your knees in front of Percy here and give him his birthday present?" Percy is stroking his cock with anticipation.

"Yeah, Miss B. I aint gon' bite." She was in disbelief about the predicament she was in but Loretta had her cornered. Reluctantly, B tiptoed in her high heels over to the couch and sat down on her knees in between Percy's legs. She marveled at the size of his balls; they were size of grown apples. B knew this was a very bad idea but she could tell that she was becoming addicted to big black cock.

"Damn, Miss B got some big ol' titties." Percy says; stroking his cock faster.

"Yes, she does my sweet." Loretta adds. "How 'bout you squeeze them together for Percy?" B smugly, grabs her breasts firmly and pushes them together.

"Ooh, dat real nice! Percy "Damn, I wanna fuck dem titties."

"No, Percy!" Loretta interrupts. "Let's not get greedy with your present." Loretta then looks at B.

"Now, B darling. How 'bout you get close to Percy here and get a nice big taste of him." Hesitantly, B obeys and leaning over, with her breasts pressed against his thighs, runs along with her tongue his foreskin. She can taste the pre-cum on his tip.

"Mmm. I bet that taste good doesn't it B? How 'bout you slide that pretty mouth of yours up and down his shaft." Obediently, B mouths his giant cock and runs her tongue up and down his cock from tip to his balls. His musky scent is driving her wild as she can feel her pussy moistening.

"Enough teasing, Miss B. How 'bout you get them pretty lips around my cock and start sucking?" Before B can react, Percy grabs her by the back of her hair and pulls her mouth onto his cock. He lets out a sigh.

"Yeah, like that, now start sucking." B bobs her head up and down on Percy's cock; her tongue buzzing his shaft. B, face stuffed with cock, looks up to see Loretta grinning wickedly at her. She is enjoying this humiliation way too much. Loretta catches B looking at her and gets off the couch.

"Well um...I am going to leave you two alone and...f-f-freshen up before the party."

Before the she closes the door, she looks back.

"Have fun," she adds, slyly as she closes the door behind her. Saliva dribbling off her chin and making a puddle on Percy's loins, B continues to bob up and down the first six inches of his cock.

"Mmm. You give good head for a white Ho, Miss B. Now how 'bout you deep throat it?" B comes up for air and starts licking his balls as she jacks him off. Uncontrollably, she feels like she is giving in to his demands.

"Sorry, you're too big." She lies; she knew that his Uncle Lucius was much bigger and she took him to the hilt. But her lie worked as Percy lay content.

"Fine, keep on slobberin' then." She kept sucking his cock up and down until she could feel him start to buck; his balls were tightening up and he swelled and buckled in her throat.

"Oh shit!" Percy exclaims as he throws his head back.

'Oh fuck! He's about to cum.' B says in her head; knowing exactly what is about to take place.

Before B can remove him from her mouth, Percy grabs her by the head and holds her down as big hot globs of white cum rocket into the back of her throat.

"Pffttt!" B sputters and gags as wave after wave of jizz shoots into her mouth. After cumming a few more times, Percy releases her hold and B coughs in fits on the side of the couch.

"You fucking came in my mouth, you little shit!" B snarls; wiping the jizz off her face and the remnants that fell on her chest. Her face is cherry red.

"Yeah, Miss B. You give great fuckin' head." Suddenly, the door knocks.

"Percy, dear. The guests are here."

"Oh Shit!" The both of them say in unison. B heads to the mirror to adjust her bikini and Percy pulls up his underwear and basketball shorts. B grabs a wash cloth to wipe the rest of the cum off her mouth and spits out a glob of white cum into it; still in utter shock of what just took place. Loretta opens the door as Percy rushes out.

"Thanks for the birthday present, Miss B." He chimes in as he rushes off. Loretta closes the door behind him and stares at B.

"Well that sounds like that went well. Little boys like that don't last long around veteran cock suckers like us, huh B?" B didn't even make a response. She felt so ashamed. Another knock was at the door.

"Oh that must be the girls!" As Loretta opens the door, some familiar faces of B's walk in: Jenna Juggs, Kitty Kox and Wendy Whoppers.

Jenna Juggs, wearing a light blue g-string bikini that barely restrains her enhanced E sized melons is wearing black heels, sunglasses and a straw hat over her long blonde hair. Jenna and B go way back from their underwear modeling days and Jenna has stayed very well in shape; especially with the influx of cash from her millionaire hubby. Her thin waistline is heavily contrasted by her tight yet extremely large ass that she has kept amazing from years of gluteal training. Jenna is wearing heavy makeup; with dark black mascara, concealer and hot pink lipstick and large golden hoop earrings. Gold studded black Christian Loubiton stiletto heels adorn her feet. B laughs as she marvels at her bimbo bestie.

"Well look who it is..." Jenna says giggling; a big wad of bubble gum in her mouth. She tip toes over and gives B a hug. "How is my bestie doing?" B tries to act calm.

"Good...um I'm good." She hesitates to tell her what just happened with her and Loretta's nephew and, instead, looks over at Kitty Kox.

Kitty Kox lives a few doors down in Beaverley Heights. She is a former NFL cheerleader now stay at home Mom who has kept in phenomenal shape. Giving birth to a daughter, her paltry B sized breasts grew to a modest DD and stayed that way after the pregnancy. In a similar outfit, the redhead Kitty is wearing a light purple G-string bikini and matching high-heel pumps. Kitty is the most conservative of the group and is very protective of her body image to the point of being neurotic.

"Thank you Loretta for inviting us." Kitty says as Loretta closes the door and walks over to the walk-in closet. "But um...why are we wearing such ridiculously slutty bikinis. You know how I like wearing just my one piece. Could we wear something, you know, less modest?" Wendy scoffs and takes a jab at Kitty.

"Oh shut up you prissy little Amish whore. Live a little."

Wendy Whoppers is a sultry little brunette who works as a fashion stylist. She used to live in the neighborhood but now lives downtown in a loft. Like the other housewives, Wendy too is built for pleasure; 5 foot 7 with a large toned butt and giant F-sized fake breasts. Always on the adventurous side, Wendy always knew how to push Kitty's buttons.

"Besides how else are you gonna get rid of those awful tan lines of yours?" The girls all laughed as Kitty covers herself up and blushes. Loretta comes back from the closet with a box full of t-shirts.

"Well ladies, now that we are all here, I want to thank you for participating in our charity today. It really means a lot for myself, Rod and the whole gang at BBC Fitness and the Foundation."

Loretta started to hand out the t-shirts to each one of the girls. B took a look at the embroidery on the white cotton t-shirt. On the front of the t-shirt, in large black letters, read: BBCEOF 1st Annual WTC Summer 2014.

'BBCEOF. WTC. What the hell does that stand for? What the hell are you getting yourself into, B?' B thought to herself; shaking her head as she pulled the shirt over her shoulders and slid it on. It was incredibly snug.

"Um, Loretta. I think you got us sizes too small." Jenna complained; attempting to pull the t-shirt over her giant DD sized tits. The white fabric looked like it was pasted on her.

"Yeah," Wendy added. "My big ass tits can't fit into something like this." The girls laughed.

"It's OK girls, you won't have to wear 'em long." Loretta put one on herself and opened the door.

"Alright ladies, follow me outside. The party is waiting."

One by one, the bimbofied housewives in their bikinis walked out to the pool. Almost immediately, the ladies are bombarded outside by a clamor of yelling and screaming as, wrapped around the pool in lawn chairs, are a dozen black men in business suits. They are hooting and hollering and cat calling the girls as they follow Loretta to the side of the pool. Mr. Sterling, in a business suit that can barely contain his muscular physique, is sitting at a table. The girls line up and Loretta walks over to Mr. Sterling as he hands her a microphone.

"Thank you, thank you. Now y'all settle down now." She yells as she quiets down the crowd. B catches Percy and two of his teenage buddies catching grins of her on the other side of the pool. A red solo cup of malt liquor is in the young teenager's hands. It looks like all the men are drinking.

"Thank you all for attending today!" Loretta begins as she struts in her high heels in front of the four buxom ladies.

"To the 1st annual BBCEOF Charity Wet T-Shirt Contest!" The ladies look shocked as the crowd goes into a riot. Loretta ushers them to calm down as she continues talking. The women look mortified. Kitty especially is cherry red in the face and trying to cover herself up.

"These young ladies have volunteered for a most noble cause to be a special and integral part in one of our finest charities." She started walking over to the table as Mr. Sterling got out of his chair.

"Now once these ladies remove their tops, Mr. Sterling here, will douse the lovely ladies until their soaking wet." Loretta walks over to the table and pulls out a crown and a sash from within a bag.

"The lucky winner of this year's event will be crowned BBCEOF Charity Queen 2014." Loretta paused to look at the frightened housewives.

"Now ladies are you ready?" Before, they could make out a word of protest, Loretta continued.

"Good, now take your remove your bikini tops please." Reluctantly, amidst a barrage of wolf whistles and hollers, the ladies reached under their shirts and fumbled for the straps of their bikini tops.

One by one, Loretta came over and makes them hand them each of their bikini tops into her hands. The thin fabric and tight fit of the shirt itself hides nothing as each one of the girls' nipples is poking right out of the shirt like bullets. Satisfied, Loretta stands aside and let's Mr. Sterling, dragging a garden hose, take her place.

"Alright, Let's Begin!" Immediately, the girls let out a scream and try to cower as Mr. Sterling cranks the garden hose and douses the girls.

"Oh what the fuck!" Jenna screams as she tries to shield herself from the water; her makeup smears instantly. The men let out cheers.

"Ya, soak them titties." One yells.

"Get them bitches soaking wet!" Says another.

One by one, Mr. Sterling hits them with water until they are soaking wet. Loretta grabs em and lines them up again; each of their shirts are completely see through to the delight of the men. Several of them already have hands in their pants. Meekly, they try to cover their breasts.

"Now Percy, darling, as the birthday boy who do you pick?" Percy, sheepishly, observes each housewife one by one.

"I don't know Aunt Loretta, how bout they squeeze those titties together?" Loretta smiles and looks at them.

"What a fine idea from a fine young gentleman. Can you do that for em girls?" Reluctantly, the four housewives push their breasts together; their wet t-shirts cling to their breasts like sponges.

"How 'bout now Percy?" Percy makes a mischievous grin; still not satisfied with their current humiliating predicament.

"Hmm, I think we need to see the whole damn package," he says slyly.

"How bout they turn around and show us them big White booties." Loretta smiles.

"How 'bout it girls? Turn around and bend over please. Make sure to push it out for us." Reluctantly, the housewives turn around and present their asses as Mr. Sterling sprays them one by one. They then turn around again.

"You ready to pick now, Percy? Which one of these white big booty Hos should be our champion?" Percy makes a smug look.

"Hmm, no no. I can't get a good look Auntie, how bout they take off dem t-shirts?" All their nipples are stiff from the cold water and reluctantly, they pull off all their shirts one by one.

'I can't believe this is fucking happening.' B mutters, 'Topless in front of goddamn strangers.' B's huge tits bounce as she pulls off her t-shirt and places it on the ground.

"How 'bout now Percy? Have we found a winner?" Percy nods and ushers Loretta over to the side of the pool. Loretta comes over and Percy whispers in her ear. She swings back around the pool.

"Well, Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. Miss BBCEOF Charity Queen 2014 is none other than our very own Miss Beatrice Bustee."

"What the fuck?" B exclaims. Loretta grabs the tiara and sash and places it on B. B deftly covers up her breasts; ashamed at all of what is occurring.

"Now girls, you may leave." Quickly, the other wives grab their tops and scurry off into the house.

"Oh not you, Miss B. The winner is for the main event." Mr. Sterling grabs a camera and ushers them to the side as B and Loretta take a picture together.

"Smile, B. This is quite the honor." B can't hold it together. 'I need to fucking get out of here.' After a few snaps, Loretta lines her back up in the front of the pool.

"OK, gentleman, grab out your pocketbooks. It is time for the celebrity charity auction?"

'Celebrity charity auction? The celebrity auction?' Miss B wonders. 'What is going on?' Loretta continues talking into the microphone.

"The low bet is $5,000. Do I hear 10." Men start furiously holding up their hands.

"15 I see 15" B's mind starts going into a blur. She is still covering her breasts but she is showing so much skin that she cant hide everything.

"75....going once, going twice. SOLD! $75,000. The lovely prize to Reginald Johnson." A few men throw down their pocketbooks in dissatisfaction as a greying old black man in a business suit starts high fiving his buddies and makes his way over to B. He is slightly overweight. Loretta grabs B's hand.

"What are you doing?" B asks. "Why handing him his prize?"

"But..but..." Before, she gets a word in edge wise, Loretta whisks her away into the house and toward the bedroom.

"Thank you everyone for coming. Mr. Sterling will escort you out." Quickly, Loretta grabs the terrified B with Mr. Johnson to the bedroom.

"Let me go, Loretta! I did not fucking agree to this!" Loretta threw her onto the bed and shut the door behind her and Mr. Johnson.

"Oh quiet, B. You'll be fine. You didn't complain when you fucked Lucius. Or should I tell everyone about a certain birthday present that occurred earlier?" B was choked up with words and lay on the bed; still wet from being soaked with the garden hose. Mr. Johnson handed Loretta a check as she closed the door behind her.

12