Miss Bixley Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to let the boy down lightly. "Ralphie, I know how much it would mean to you and I am really very flattered, really I am. If I wasn't your teacher, well, goodness, I'm sure I would...go out and, um, do...something." She wondered if that was really true. Actually, she knew that wasn't true at all. If she wasn't his teacher this whole situation would never have occurred. "But, I am and, well, it just isn't right, it just isn't appropriate. Now, I will be very happy to go over in more detail some of your notes, and help you prepare better for your next test."

Ralph felt and looked terribly dejected. "I wasn't expecting to..." It was difficult to even say it. "You know, do anything." Actually, he was kind of hoping for that, at least in his dreams. That was indeed what he meant by "something." But, it was terribly difficult to admit to that, and his face went beet red at just denying such a thought. "Goodness Miss Bixley. I wouldn't expect you to do that." He kept his eyes averted. "I know I'm not your type. I know you've probably gone out with lots of guys." He figured that had to be true for someone as pretty, sweet, and intelligent as Miss Bixley. A romance literature professor must have had lots of romances. That just made sense, didn't it? The way she talked about famous romances during class, she must have so many of them within her own life.

Miss Bixley could feel her heart breaking for the boy. She didn't mean to hurt his feelings. "Ralphie, no! That's not it at all. Really. I think you are a very handsome young man, honestly."

She was overselling her point, which made her lack of forthright honesty somewhat apparent. "Yea, right," he glumly replied. "I know, okay. Let's just forget about it." He began to pack up his books and papers to leave.

Miss Bixley stepped back. She was at a loss for words. She turned her back on the boy, quite literally, and went to her desk, not wanting to see how disheartened he felt, so dejected, so forlorn, so lost. He was a very good student, clearly very sincere and dedicated. And, you don't see many young men wanting to become romance literature professors. As Ralph stepped away from his desk to head to the door Miss Bixley said, softly, "Wait."

He stopped and turned to her, to his teacher.

Miss Bixley's heart was pounding. She glanced to her right, at the classroom door. It was closed. She kept the door closed when she was tutoring, but she wanted to be sure. She turned back to Ralph. She said very quietly, almost a whisper, "We can't let this get out of hand, Ralphie. You know that, don't you."

Ralph's heart raced, and his cock instantly swelled. Did he hear her right? She was saying what they can't do, but wouldn't that imply doing something short of that? "Oh yes!" Ralph adamantly exclaimed. He had no idea what Miss Bixley had in mind, but it was clearly more than nothing, and nothing was what he had expected. His fantasies, of course, went pretty far, even farther than going all the way, but he never had any real expectation of any fantasies being fulfilled. He would never expect that Miss Bixley would agree to be tied up, which was one of his special fantasies, to tie her up. His cock swelled further in his slacks as he thought about that, gazing at the lovely figure and sweet innocent face of his pretty teacher.

"I tell you what, Ralphie. You are a very good student and I know how much it means for you to become a professor someday yourself. If you think this will help, I will be quite willing to..." She stopped in mid-sentence. She wasn't quite sure what she would be willing. Frankly, she knew from her dreams, if they are in fact a window into your mind, that she was willing to do quite a bit. Just the other night she had dreamed of being tied up by a student, and she could feel a warmth within her thighs as she contemplated that.

"Oh, Miss Bixley, I know it would help. I'm sure of that," yet not knowing at all what she was suggesting she would do. "I just get so distracted. Like, just anything would really help, a lot." He was glad that he was wearing tight briefs. They helped to hold his erection down, perhaps out of sight. He shifted his books to the front of his slacks, hiding his increasingly evident erection.

"And, you will keep this secret. Only the two of us must know about this. I could lose my job over this, you know."

It was now very clear to Ralph that she was thinking about something that was well past his expectations and perhaps into one of his fantasies. His cock was straining in his slacks. "Miss Bixley, I wouldn't tell anyone anything, not even my mother." As soon as he said that he knew it was a dumb remark. What boy would tell his mother about doing something with his teacher? He did though tell his mother most everything that happened to him, particularly his concerns and problems. Many of the Templeton students still lived at home with their parents, and Ralph was especially close to his mother. He had in fact told her about his crush on Miss Bixley. It was his mother's suggestion for him to speak to her about it. It would then only be natural to tell his mother how it had worked out. But, he knew full well that he really shouldn't do that, assuming that he was not misunderstanding Miss Bixley. His mother still treated him like a little boy, not realizing that he was now in fact a man of the world, fully nineteen!

Miss Bixley wondered why he would even think of telling his mother. Well, he did often appear to be a rather immature, inexperienced, and even insecure young man. Which, of course, did probably contribute to his crush on a womanly professor. She wasn't sure if she should feel flattered by that, or concerned. Well, perhaps a bit of both. He did clearly need a helping hand.

And, it was his innocence that made this all the more easier to do. He wasn't some womanizing BMOC taking advantage of her. He was just a young man who needed her help, her support, her comfort, as his teacher.

"Alright then, Ralph. I will at least let you see, a bit....of me." Her face felt so warm, so hot, as she spoke those words. She hoped that she wasn't blushing too severely. She wanted to maintain her position of authority with respect to this boy. After all, she was his instructor, his professor.

"That would be great, Miss Bixley," Ralph exclaimed, with considerable enthusiasm, and appreciation. Miss Bixley really was a great teacher. He couldn't wait until he told his friends about this, but then realized that he had promised not to do so.

Miss Bixley's legs felt weak and wobbly. This was so inappropriate, so naughty, but she had to admit, if she was being honest with herself, it was the naughtiness that made it so exciting, so thrilling. She could feel herself getting warmer and warmer between her thighs as she slowly unbuttoned her demure, white, cotton blouse.

She couldn't believe it. She was actually doing it. It was like the dreams of the night were now a reality.

Miss Bixley, unlike Miss Harding, was not known for wearing anything particularly striking or provocative. She wore conservative dresses, business suits, and maternal, staid outfits. Frankly, she didn't understand how Miss Harding could dress so provocatively. Didn't she wonder what the boys were thinking, feeling, fantasizing as she stood up at the black board, her bottom subtly wiggling as she wrote across it?

But, at the moment, Miss Bixley's conservative dress made the fact that she was undressing all the more provocative and titillating. Ralph so much wanted to reach behind his books and grasp, adjust, his swollen dick, but he knew that would probably be quite disrespectful. You certainly don't play with yourself in front of your teacher, at least without her permission. He wondered if he could ask her permission. He started to raise his hand to ask her, like he was sitting in class and wanted to go to the bathroom, but would instead be asking if he could jerk himself off. He quickly pulled his hand back down. He did press the books harder against his hardening cock, providing them at least some stimulation as his eyes were so thoroughly stimulated by the sight before them.

Miss Bixley didn't want to take her blouse off, or even pull it from her skirt. If their privacy was suddenly interrupted she wanted to be able to quickly cover herself up, or at least not appear to be undressed. She kept her back to the door as she continued to unbutton her blouse.

When she had most of the buttons undone she pulled open the top of her blouse, revealing to Ralph's eyes the round, frilly cups of Miss Bixley's brassiere covered breasts.

They were truly a wondrous sight to behold. They were not appreciably large. Helen Crump had larger breasts than Thelma Lou, but Thelma Lou's weren't by any means small and they were very firm and well shaped, particularly when snugly held within the comfort and enticement of a white lacy brassiere. Miss Bixley might dress conservatively on the outside, but on the inside, just like Thelma Lou, she often enjoyed wearing lacy, frilly, and sexy things. What the boys in class didn't know wouldn't arouse them, but what Ralphie now knew, did certainly arouse him.

Ralph could feel his dick straining to be released from his slacks. The contrast of the sexy lacy round boobs poking, bursting, out from her conservative white blouse was really very, very striking. He felt he might even be able to see the signs of Miss Bixley's pink areolas and nipples beneath the diaphanous, sheer lace. "Miss Bixley, golly, they're really wonderful!"

"Well, Ralphie," she replied, a smile on her face, "that's very sweet of you to say so." It was certainly quite incongruous to be standing there, in a classroom, holding her blouse open for a student to gaze lustfully upon her breasts. Well, not really her breasts. They were, after all, still hidden within her brassiere. Nevertheless, she did imagine that she was a rather provocative sight. She even giggled to herself, realizing that Miss Harding had probably never done anything like this before, at least she shouldn't have. This was really so terribly wrong, so shameful, so immoral. She felt she could detect some moisture within her panties.

Ralph just had to ask. He hoped it wouldn't be disrespectful, but he would kick himself when he got home for not at least asking. He raised his hand. "Miss Bixley?"

"Yes, Ralphie?" She smiled at the realization that she was calling on a student with her blouse pulled wide open, baring her brassiere. The students would certainly pay better attention in class if she dressed this way every day.

"Could I, like, well, I mean." He couldn't bring himself to actually say it. It's not something that students say too often to their teachers.

Miss Bixley, though, understood. Teachers often understood what was on their students' minds, sometimes even before they knew themselves. He didn't have to say anything. "You want to play with it?"

That was actually a rather ambiguous remark for Ralph. Was she offering him her breasts to play with? No, no, she wasn't saying that. If she had meant that she would have said play with "them," not "it." She was clearly referring to his dick, or at least he hoped he understood her correctly. Sometimes Miss Bixley's lectures were difficult to follow, and how could she know he meant jerking off? But, that really had to be it. "Yes, ma'am, if that's okay...with you."

"Well, yes, of course, Ralphie, that would be perfectly fine." She couldn't really expect him not to get excited looking at her brassiere. Playing with himself was the only natural, obvious thing to do at this point. Plus, she was kind of curious to see what Ralphie's erect penis looked like. It had been so long since she had seen Theodore's.

"Thanks, ma'am!" Ralph gleefully replied, dropping his books down onto the seat of his desk, the top book slipping off onto the floor, hitting the floor with a rather jarring slam. He hurriedly undid his belt and zipper.

"Wait, wait," Miss Bixley warned, a little taken aback at the frenetic urgency of Ralph's interest in playing with his penis. She glanced behind her and admonished, "Not facing the door."

It would perhaps be wiser to retreat to her office but, frankly, her office may hold less privacy than this classroom as she could herself hear and understand Miss Edwards speaking on the phone in her office next door. Plus, she wasn't so sure she wanted to be seen walking across campus with Ralph, in their current flustered states. It might appear innocently enough, but she knew it wouldn't feel particularly innocent. And, well, she might have a change of heart if she put this off.

The door to this classroom did not lock. But, they could shift somewhat away from the door, off to the side. They would be less likely to notice anyone approaching the door, or standing in the doorway, but also less quickly to be seen if someone did enter the room. She strode over to the side of the room and gestured for Ralph to follow her. As she leaned back against the side blackboard she said, "Okay, Ralphie, you can take your penis out now."

"Okay, Miss Bixley." He was so thrilled. This was far better than he could have possibly hoped. He was actually going to show his favorite teacher, the pretty Miss Bixley, his hard naked cock. Not too many students get to do that! Sometimes hard work, studying late into the night, does pay off, and this time big time. He knew full well that if he wasn't such a good student (at least in other classes) she wouldn't be letting him do this. He unbuckled and unzipped his slacks. He considered pulling them down to the floor but, like Miss Bixley, he appreciated that doing so might be too risky. It was best to keep his pants up. If someone came in they might be able to pretend to be working on something at the blackboard, their backs to the intruder, his hard cock sticking out yet out of sight from the door, safely hidden from view.

However, he had a moment of doubt, of a different sort. What if Miss Bixley didn't like his cock? What if she thought it was real small? It certainly wasn't large. He was himself a bit shorter than her. She had probably seen a lot of cocks a lot bigger than his. His fantasy was beginning to deflate, along with his penis.

Miss Bixley saw his hesitation and sensed his ambivalence. She was a very empathic teacher. "Is there something troubling you, son?" She sometimes referred to her boys, her young men, as sons. It was a way to express her wish for them to consider her as their mothers, someone who was there for them, who was understanding and caring.

There was no way that Ralph was going to admit to this insecurity, certainly not to Miss Bixley, his teacher. Of course, to whom do you admit such an insecurity, such a doubt. "No, ma'am" was all he said but now he was moving considerably more slowly, troubled even more by the fact that he could feel himself physically shrinking within his pants. He had heard of men losing their erections during sex. He figured it must be terribly, terribly embarrassing, but how much worse can it be to actually lose it before the woman even sees it!

"Here, son, let me help you," Miss Bixley offered.

"What?" Ralph exclaimed as the teacher moved his hands away from his slacks and took over the responsibility of extracting his dick.

Miss Bixley wasn't terribly experienced at this, although she had done it a few times. She struggled a bit to get her hand into Ralph's briefs. They were rather tight, the flap was not particularly large, and his penis appeared to be on the wrong side, at least relative to the side into which her hand naturally slid. She realized that it would have been much easier just to pull his pants down. Still, it was kind of fun to be fumbling around in the boy's briefs, searching for his erect penis. Her face flushed as she thought of Miss Harding seeing her now. She would be quite shocked, and certainly wouldn't consider her to be a goody-goody prude anymore!

It was rather awkward for Ralph, feeling his teacher fumble around in there like that. It would feel awkward to have anyone fumbling around in his pants. There was something just so intrusive about it. Still, this was the feminine hand of his teacher, of Miss Bixley, and what boy wouldn't enjoy a pretty teacher groping in his slacks and briefs for his big manly cock. He tried to pump up his sense of confidence and pride, hoping that the psychological boost would have a comparable physical boost.

Miss Bixley did eventually get her hand around it. It didn't seem particularly big, and it also felt a bit soft. Not entirely limp but certainly far from being fully erect. She knew what the boy needed. "Oh my goodness, Ralphie, you really have a big one, don't you!"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh my, yes. It's not even fully erect and already it just fills up my entire hand! I want to play with it. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

"Oh no, ma'am, no, not at all," and he quickly responded to her words, and hand, feeling so much better, psychologically and physically. His dick was once again swelling to full strength.

Miss Bixley used her left hand to bring Ralph's face over to her breast and then crush it into the soft, lacy cups as she gasped in her high pitched, Thelma Lou voice, "Oh my goodness, Ralphie, he's getting bigger and bigger! I just have to see this big, manly penis," and with some difficulty, even bending it a bit, she extracted his erection into the harsh light of the classroom.

Miss Bixley stepped back, letting his face momentarily escape her bosoms and said, in a more sultry voice as she gazed upon it, "Ralphie, you're so manly."

Ralph was disappointed to be released from the soft squishy pillows of Miss Bixley's boobs, but he never felt so proud, nor so excited. She was probably exaggerating. Teachers do have a way of doing that, extolling the virtues and talents of their students, but he did still feel pretty darned good. In fact, he never felt better about his cock than he did right now. He had many a time admired it in the reflection of a mirror. Yes, it might not be that large, but it did look awfully impressive to him, jutting out from his body, so stiff and hard, so stately, so magnificently and, as Miss Bixley had said, so manly. If a man can't be proud of his cock, what can he be proud of? It was even better than getting the highest grade in her class. He didn't say that though. He didn't know if she would like that. He just allowed himself to bask in the glory and majesty of his stiff dick.

Miss Bixley reached out and gently cradled Ralph's cock in her hand, admiring its stiffness, its length. She had seen and felt bigger, but she hadn't seen that many, and had only seen one in the last few years, that being Teddy's. It was so nice to finally have another one. A man's cock is really pretty nice to behold. Well, she shouldn't be the only one having the fun. She took her eyes away from Ralph's manhood to ask him, "Ralph, would you like to hold Miss Bixley's breasts?"

Ralph would have liked to cum right then, just shooting off onto Miss Bixley's skirt at the thought of reaching out and grasping hold of this pretty teacher's boobs. "Yea, sure," he softly replied and reached out to cup each one of her breasts within his hands.

"Mmmm," Miss Bixley softly sighed at the feel of the boy's hands on her bosoms, responding in turn by wrapping her fingers around his cock, giving him a little squeeze.

Ralph squeezed back, enjoying how full and soft her breasts felt, and how Miss Bixley's cleavage bulged up and out of her brassiere when he squashed them together with his hands. Boobs were so cool to play with. A pair of boobs would make such a great Christmas present. His mother though would certainly never get him a set of these.

Miss Bixley was thinking the same thing about Ralph's cock. Well, not exactly the same thing, but she did so much enjoy feeling a hard stiff one again in her hand, and this time it wasn't to pacify, to mollify, some guy on a date. It was to a help a young man grow and develop as a student, to help him realize his dream to someday become a professor. She used her other hand to once again pull Ralph's head, his face, against, into, the pillows of her bosoms, this time more gently, more softly, just letting his face rest against them as she felt and fondled his stiff dick. She whispered into his ear, "You just relax, now, Ralphie, and let Miss Bixley take care of him. He needs a teacher to take care of him."

123456...8