Miss Bixley Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, well, we watch episodes of the show, play the board game."

"There's a board game?"

"Oh sure, sure. Trey wins most of the time. I've won a couple of times."

"Oh, yes, of course. Well, alright, well, I'll see you boys at 7:30."

As soon as Miss Bixley left Jesse called Trey and Howie on the phone to tell them the good news and, as he expected, they were ecstatic. Imagine having Thelma Lou actually host a meeting! Well, of course, it really wasn't her, but Miss Bixley so much looked like her that it would still be pretty darned cool. Man, the guys who had quit the club will be awfully, awfully jealous.

Trey Bowden, the president, considered inviting a few of the ex-members. Perhaps this fact alone would get them to rejoin the club. But Jesse nixed that idea. He had already told Miss Bixley that there would just be three people and, besides, why reward those who in fact quit. No, this reward, which he had earned for the club, would be savored by only the true, devoted fans.

The three boys arrived in the same car. Trey had the trivia game, and the minutes of prior meetings. Howie Pruitt had the treasury report, which really wasn't much of a report. It was more a coffee can with a few bills and some loose change.

Miss Bixley greeted them at the door. The boys' jaws dropped and their eyes widened with surprise, and delight. Miss Bixley naturally looked like Thelma Lou, but tonight she was even wearing her hair like the character. She was the spitting image.

She was dressed very conservatively, even by Miss Bixley's standards, but she thought the boys would like it. The outfit seemed appropriate for the occasion, as it was something that Thelma Lou might in fact have worn, if she did in fact actually exist. It was a short-sleeve, red and black plaid 1950s flapper style day dress with a pleated flared skirt and a little bow at the drop waist, along with mother of pearl buttons down the front, matching checkered belt, and white pique cotton Peter Pan collar and sleeve accents. It was really very charming and cute, but not sexy, unless one had a thing for modest, prim woman, which these young men apparently did, as their eyes lit up like they were at the Mayberry County Fair.

"Please, please, come in boys, come in. I've made some fudge brownies with walnut and pecans, and some homemade peach ice cream."

Trey was impressed. She not only resembled Thelma Lou, she was even like her within the kitchen.

For much of the meeting Miss Bixley sat politely, and demurely, her hands clasped in her lap as the boys played their trivia game. They set the board up in the middle of the room, as the coffee table was being used for the brownies and lemonade. The game consisted of moving pieces around a facsimile of Mayberry. Once a player entered a location he had to answer a trivia question to win a card for that location. The first person to get the cards for all of the locations and then get back to the courthouse won. The boys asked Miss Bixley if she would like to play, but she declined.

Miss Bixley occasionally got up to refill a glass, to offer another brownie, or just to further tidy up the room, make it a bit more presentable, a bit more comfortable. The effort though did at times require that she bend over, which invariably caused a temporary halt in the game. She did also eventually make herself a bit more comfortable by undoing the top button of her dress. The boys noticed that immediately.

Miss Bixley could tell that the boys were enjoying her hosting of the meeting. By their furtive, stolen glances she could tell that they were very appreciative, even delighted. They particularly liked it when she bent over, facing away from them, something she did a number of times to pick things up from the coffee table, the floor. Despite the fact that her dress was really quite modest, they did still enjoy the sight of her curved bottom rising up.

After another twenty minutes or so had passed, Miss Bixley undid a second button. It was still a rather innocent gesture. She could be warm, even though it was a short sleeve summer dress, and they were indoors.

Well, apparently quite warm, for after another ten minutes she undid a third button. The boys now particularly liked it when she bent over facing them. The third button was just above the front strap of her brassiere. All of the boys wanted a brownie now, for as she leaned down toward them, holding the tray of brownies, the front of her dress would open up, revealing quite a bit of a bright red brassiere.

It became evident to Miss Bixley that it was quite difficult for the boys not to stare or ogle directly into her dress. Normally it would trouble her for a guy to be looking at her breasts rather than her face, although it wasn't like that happened very often anyway, not the way she normally dressed. But, this was a different, very special occasion, and she was enjoying the boys' flustered, agitated interest very, very much.

Her flirtation though was having a discernibly disruptive effect on the trivia game. The boys were becoming rather flustered and confused, and were far from their normal crisply skilled performance. She didn't mind, but the boys were rather embarrassed to be missing so many of the questions. After all, she was a teacher and they were not doing a very good job.

Miss Bixley decided that, as a teacher, and a hostess, she should really be part of the solution, rather than part of the problem. "Boys, you're having a bit of difficulty. I wonder if I could lend a hand."

"Well, yea, sure, Miss Bixley," Jesse replied. What he would like, though, was another button undone.

"Whenever one of the questions concerns Thelma Lou, and one of you get it right, I will undo another button."

The boys' eyes bugged out and their hearts raced. Holy crap was this going to be a great meeting! Arnold and Billy were going to be so upset that they quit. "Yea, sure, Miss Bixley!" Jesse replied, in a rather gross understatement.

"Now, before I do that, I want to be sure. All three of you are at least eighteen, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, ma'am," each of them swore.

Howie even offered to show Miss Bixley his driver's license, and then so did Jesse and Trey as well.

Miss Bixley declined the offers. Boys will at times have fake identification cards. Perhaps even a fake driver's license. And, besides, she had already checked on this herself. This was why she wanted the names of all of the members. As a professor she had access to students' records, and had checked the ages of Jesse, Howie, and Trey. Jesse and Howie were eighteen; Trey was nineteen.

Once the boys resumed the game they quickly calculated, as best they could, the likelihood of Thelma Lou questions coming up. Regrettably, they realized that there really weren't that many. In fact, it wasn't for another 15 minutes until the next Thelma Lou question arose. It was a question for Jesse. Jesse drew the card and handed it to Trey. Trey read it to him, very slowly: "Who did Thelma Lou eventually marry?" Trey and Howie waited with bated breath for Jesse to answer. Trey so much wanted to give Jesse a hint. He knew the answer right away. Jesse felt he knew the answer as well, but also knew that there was a considerable amount of pressure on him, even more so than if it was for one of the Mayberry location cards (which it wasn't).

Jesse took a deep breath and said, "Gerald Whitfield, a wrecking crew foreman."

"Correct!" Trey yelled, startling Miss Bixley.

It really wasn't a difficult question for them, as everyone always spoke of how it was so sad that Thelma Lou had not married Barney (at least during the show). All of them knew of the evil Gerald Whitfield.

"Wonderful, Jesse," Miss Bixley exclaimed. She got up from her chair, strolled over to him, bent over, and said, "Here, you can even have the honor of doing it yourself."

Jesse's cock shot straight out in his slacks. In fact, there was no longer a soft cock in the room. His hands trembled a bit as he reached up to take hold of the fourth button. This was so, so cool. He made sure to pull on the dress a bit so that he could get a real good look inside Miss Bixley's dress as he undid the button and, with the fourth button undone, he could open it up pretty darned good. It was a very lovely sight: Miss Bixley's brassiere was red silk, tightly fitting and, most importantly, rather diaphanous. He could clearly discern her nipples poking out through the silk. Just thinking about it made him excited: Thelma Lou's red silk sheer brassiere, with two pointy nipples, and in fact they were right there before his eyes. Yes, this was indeed much better than a location card. He lingered a bit, gradually pulling her dress farther and farther apart.

Miss Bixley at first didn't seem to mind. She remained bent over, smiling sweetly at the boy staring lasciviously into her opened dress. But, eventually she pointed out, "Now, we don't have all evening, Jesse, and you do want to finish the game, don't you?"

"Yea, right," he exclaimed, and immediately let go. He wouldn't think Miss Bixley would actually let them undo all of her buttons. He doubted that there would even be enough Thelma Lou questions to do it, let alone answering them all correctly, although she only had two buttons to go (the buttons only reached her waist).

Miss Bixley stepped back from Jesse and returned to her chair, the boys' eyes transfixed as she went, hoping that the dress would fall open for them. At times Trey and Howie would get a bit of a peek of part of her brassiere, but nothing that compared to the feast provided to Jesse.

They now played the game with considerable vigor, yearning so desperately for another Thelma Lou question. When it wasn't one they rushed the player to answer quickly so that they could move on to a new question, perhaps a Thelma Lou question.

Trey finally got one, and all three boys breathed a sigh of relief, and excited anticipation.

Miss Bixley giggled.

Howie read the card: "What is Thelma Lou's phone number?" 'Crap,' Howie thought. Nobody would know that.

Trey didn't even hesitate, "2, 4, 7."

"Wow!" Jesse exclaimed.

"Cool," Howie added. This was one time that Jesse and Howie were not annoyed at the depth with which Trey knew the show.

Trey turned to Miss Bixley, who smiled graciously, got up from her chair and strode over to the winner of the button. In fact, Trey was even in the barber shop and so got a location card. Jesse tossed it over to him but Trey didn't even notice. His eyes were fixed on the front of Miss Bixley's dress, which was now opening for him.

She bent over in front of Trey so to help him reach and undo the fifth button, as well as get a good look inside her dress.

Trey gladly complied, quickly undoing the button and then opening up the front of her dress, seeing what had previously been enjoyed only by Jesse. He was equally impressed. Who knew that Thelma Lou would wear such sexy underwear? Of course, he did know that Thelma Lou would likely have been really, really hot once Barney had gotten to the point of getting beneath her modest dress. He wondered if the real Thelma Lou would actually wear such sexy underwear, but in his imagination she certainly would. It was great to have one's sense of reality so wonderfully confirmed.

Trey was sitting cross-legged and Miss Bixley could see the tip of his cock clearly outlined in his slacks. She glanced around at the other two boys, and noticed that there were comparable bulges in their pants as well, although Howie quickly hid his with his hands when he noticed the direction of Miss Bixley's eyes. It was a little disconcerting to have your teacher discover you have an erection.

Trey tried to pull the dress out far enough so that he could see further down, perhaps even to her panties. He was treated to a view of Miss Bixley's lily white tummy and belly button but before he could see anything more Miss Bixley pulled away.

"Okay, Trey, that's enough for you. You can see down there maybe with the next button, the last one."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Howie was feeling really, really jealous. Jesse and Trey had been provided with peeks inside Miss Bixley's dress. Actually, much more than just a peek. They had been provided with a venerable banquet of brassiere and breast. He bemoaned his poor luck. Why didn't they put more Thelma Lou cards in the game? Don't they realize she is the most popular character? Well, maybe that was going a bit too far, but she did seem to warrant at least a few more. She was, after all, the prettiest girl on the show.

It was again another long period of time before the desired card came up. Trey was in fact getting close to winning the game, which would be a rather hollow victory if they didn't get all of Miss Bixley's buttons undone. But, Trey needed only two more location cards.

For some reason though Trey began to miss questions, twice failing to get his location card. Howie was confused by that but Jesse felt he understood what was going on.

Miss Bixley also thought Trey was sandbagging. But, she wouldn't begrudge the boy's effort to extend the game. Frankly, she didn't want it to end herself.

Trey was in the department store and handed his card to Jesse to read. Jesse announced with considerable pleasure and delight: "Thelma Lou!"

The boys cheered and Miss Bixley giggled.

Howie was happy that it was Trey. If it was to be someone other than himself, at least it was Trey, someone who would likely get it right. But he still wanted to have at least one try.

Jesse slowly read the question: "Thelma Lou has two female cousins. Who are they and whom did they date?"

This was a tough one. Trey though answered confidently and assertively, "Well, one dated Gomer, that was Mary Grace Gossage, and the other dated Andy."

"Yes, but who was she?"

Trey hesitated. He didn't know. He knew he knew, but he couldn't come up with it. It was like his mind had frozen, like the memory file drawer was stuck closed and he couldn't pry it open. Actually it was partly open. "She was a skeet shooter. She even beat Andy at a contest. I know this. She got a perfect score." Well, he knew what she was but not who she was.

"I'm sorry, Trey," Miss Bixley lamented, "but you must have the correct answer, shouldn't you?" She asked Jesse, "Would he get a location card for that?"

"No," Jesse reluctantly acknowledged. "No, he wouldn't."

"Well then, no button, I'm afraid."

The boys resumed the game, but in only a couple of turns Howie drew a card and handed it to Trey, who smiled broadly and announced the surprising presence of yet another Thelma Lou card. He read the question, "Name two things that Thelma Lou is good at cooking."

They all laughed. It was too easy to be true, but so appropriate.

Howie answered, "Fudge brownies with walnut and pecans, and homemade peach ice cream!"

"Very good, Howie," Trey announced triumphantly, burying the card back in the deck, rather pleased with his less than forthright play.

Trey was cheating. The card concerned Floyd the barber rather than Thelma Lou, but nobody would know unless he, or she, challenged his reading of the card, and nobody would think of doing that. Why would Trey cheat on behalf of another player? Well, there was clearly a very good reason but the trusting Miss Bixley was apparently fooled.

"Well, I guess I'm hoisted on my petard on that one," Miss Bixley admitted. She strode over to Howie. "Here," holding out her hand, "you might want to stand up for this."

Actually, Howie didn't want to stand up at all, because if he did his erection would be really quite evident, although at least not too bad given he was wearing briefs. Still, he certainly didn't want his friends to see it.

Miss Bixley though did help him. "Here, you have to stand real close to me so only you can see."

The two other boys moaned in protest but Howie was quite relieved. He got up from the floor, his back to the two other boys, a clear bulge sticking out his trousers in front.

"Okay, Howie, undo the final button."

Howie was much more self-conscious than the other two boys, perhaps even a bit timid. He was awfully excited about his turn, his opportunity, but all he did was quickly undo the button. He didn't try to open up her dress.

Miss Bixley coaxed him further. "Open up the dress, Howie, and look inside."

"Where you'll get a big surprise," Jesse joked.

Trey laughed but Miss Bixley shushed him.

Howie's mouth seemed to go dry. He reached out and grasped the front of Miss Bixley's dress, but looked into her eyes for a reaffirmation of her approval before he went further.

She smiled reassuringly, "Go ahead, Howie, open it up."

He did so, gradually spreading open Miss Bixley's dress. With the final button undone Howie could open it up quite a bit, although as a flapper dress he could only open it down to her waist. He was careful not to open it so much that Jesse or Trey could see anything. He would just give himself a little personal peep show into the private studio of Miss Bixley, that being inside her dress, and he found it to be a very, very nice private spectacle indeed.

It was like he was peeking inside a curtain, looking where he was not supposed to be, a very naughty snooping beneath the clothes of a teacher, who was wearing a very naughty brassiere. "Wow," Howie gasped at the sight of Miss Bixley's breasts so clearly evident beneath her sheer red silk brassiere. He didn't think he had ever seen anything so wonderful before. And, unlike his two friends, he really hadn't seen anything like this before, at least in real life. He so much wanted to grab hold of his cock. It was a natural gesture for him when he was looking at a half-naked woman, as his experience with them was confined largely to the internet, video, and DVD.

"Howie," Miss Bixley suggested, "pull it open far enough so that you can see down inside."

Whoa! This was going to get even better. The front of the dress could not be opened up entirely but one could see a great deal if one took full advantage. Howie tried pulling it out even further but he wound up pulling Miss Bixley against him, which wasn't too bad as he didn't really mind feeling Miss Bixley's soft body bumping against his hard part.

"Howie," Miss Bixley teased, "I didn't say we could dance."

His two friends laughed and Howie blushed.

Miss Bixley just couldn't help teasing the boy, but she made up for it by lightly, surreptitiously, caressing his knob though his slacks and briefs with her fingers.

He looked up at her in surprise, appreciation, and delight. When in his wildest fantasies could he have imagined Thelma Lou caressing his erection while he peeked into her dress. Barney Fife would be so, so upset.

Miss Bixley smiled back at him and winked. She then undid her belt, which was really more like a sash. In any case, it appeared to be what was preventing Howie from getting a better look. "Try again," she suggested, looping her own fingers into the waistband of Howie's slacks so she could continue to caress the tip of his crown with her thumb, as he used his fingers to pull out her dress to peek down inside.

It was a really unique and curious perspective, looking down into the shadows within the teacher's dress, to see the soft gentle curve of her naked tummy, and then, below her waist, Miss Bixley's panties. He couldn't see a lot, but it was still quite wondrous. He could see a little pink bow on the lacy waistband, and farther down, most enticing of all, was a mound gently rising out from her body. He wouldn't mind cumming in his pants right now while Miss Bixley caressed him with her thumb as he gazed down into the depths of that dark, secret, forbidden territory.

"Is that better, Howie?" Miss Bixley asked softly.

"Oh yes, ma'am," he replied breathlessly. "That's very, very nice."

1...345678