Miss Bixley Lends a Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of the cocks of Trey and Jesse and got down on her knees in front of Howie and leaned forward, bringing her lips and her nose to his drenched briefs. She closed her eyes and took a deep whiff. "Mmmmmm," she moaned with pleasure, delighting in the fruity aroma of his cum. "It smells so nice, Howie, so fresh, so intoxicating."

Howie gazed down through his glazed eyes in wonder at the sight. There was no way Thelma Lou would ever do anything like that, but there she was, and seeing was believing.

While softly rubbing her nose and lips against his wet cotton Miss Bixley looked up into Howie's eyes and added, "I bet it tastes awfully good too."

It was Trey's and Jesse's turn to want to cum. They were in fact pretty close themselves, or at least their balls were certainly churning at the sight and sound of Miss Bixley, their Thelma Lou, kneeling before their friend, basking in her apparent pleasure over the scent, feel, and perhaps even taste of Howie's gism. They wanted so much to grab hold of their cocks and provide to her that cum that she apparently so desired, but they were a bit uncomfortable with jerking off in front of each other, and certainly wouldn't do so without Miss Bixley's permission.

"We should get you out of those wet undies, though, shouldn't we, Howie. We wouldn't want you to catch cold or anything, would we? Goodness, what would your mother think?" Miss Bixley took hold of the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down to his ankles.

Howie covered himself with his hands, not only because he was now getting limp, but also because his genitals appeared to be rather thoroughly slimed.

Miss Bixley helped him step out of his briefs, and brought the crumpled wet bundle back to her nose, to again enjoy the sexual aroma. She did really adore it. No perfume, no cologne, had ever tickled her nose with more satisfaction, more pleasure, more contentment. It was just so absorbing, so enthralling.

But, there was more to do, more to enjoy. She brought his briefs away from her nose, reached out to take his hands away from his penis, then brought her nose to it. "Mmmmmm," she again sighed, as the scent of his cum was now mixed with his base masculinity, the fresh fruity scent of cum combined with the earthy, musky scent of his cock. She opened her mouth and slipped his dick, or more accurately, slurped it, into her mouth. She could taste his cum on it, and she smiled.

Trey and Jesse could not hold back any longer. They stripped off their underwear and grasped hold of their cocks and began to desperately stroke their hard, stiff, yearning cocks. You just can't stand idly by while Thelma Lou is sucking off one of your friends.

Howie could feel his penis rapidly growing in Miss Bixley's mouth. He was a young man. He could recover fairly quickly, and certainly would when the incentive was so substantial: the licking, lapping tongue of Miss Bixley, cleaning his penis with motherly care.

Miss Bixley felt the boy's cock growing within her mouth. She considered letting it out so that she could watch it grow. A penis growing up to full strength was an impressive sight. It was like a boy becoming a man right before your very eyes. But, it was also nice to feel him grow within her mouth, feeling him respond to her motherly ministrations, her nurturing, encouraging tongue. He entered her mouth all weak and tired, yet would be leaving all stiff, strong, and alert; once again the proud, hard, erect cock, standing up as vibrant and impressive as those of his friends.

To encourage him even further she used her hands to grasp hold of his young buttocks, pulling him, his pelvis, his cock, farther into her mouth, using her face to actually fuck his cock.

Howie got the message and returned the favor, using his hips to drive his dick in and out of Miss Bixley's mouth. He was tempted to grasp hold of her head, as she was grasping hold of his butt, but he felt that might be pushing things too far.

Trey and Jesse were mesmerized by the sight. Howie was actually fucking Miss Bixkley in the mouth! It didn't quite seem right or fair. They were far more experienced and manly than him, or so they felt. Yet, there he was, having his way with the pretty professor, the teacher who always looked and acted so demure, yet now was on her knees before the boy, getting face fucked.

"Mmph...mmph...mmph," Miss Bixley moaned each time Howie's cock drove into her mouth, saliva slipping and oozing from her tightly clenched lips as his dick slid in and out. Her cheeks bulged out as the cock drove back in, plunging against the soft wet interiors of one side, then the other, plumbing new locations, exploring around inside that wet, soft, fleshy grotto, all the while being treated with the licking and lapping of Miss Bixley's busy tongue.

Miss Bixley eventually pulled back from Howie's stiff dick, leaving it glistening with the wetness of her saliva, a string of spittle still connecting the shiny swollen crown to her lips. She was herself a bit out of breath, being able to only breath through her nose throughout the time he had been fucking her in the mouth. But she had herself become increasingly aroused by the experience. This was evolving into quite an evening for her, and for the three young men.

She knew what she wanted to do, what she wanted Howie and his friends to do.

She laid back onto her carpeted living room floor, reached down to grasp the waistband of her panties, and smiled up at Howie as he gazed lustfully back down at her, at her prone hot body, sprawled before him, his dick pointing at her and twitching with a lecherous hunger.

Miss Bixley lifted up her bottom and slid her panties off, never taking her eyes off of Howie's as she pulled them down her thighs, over her knees, and down to her ankles.

Howie grasped hold of his cock as well, and so now all three boys were jerking off and onto the prone, almost fully naked body of Miss Bixley.

She raised her feet up, her panties dangling from her toes, drawing her nylon-covered toes up Howie's legs, past his knees, until they reached his towering stiff dick.

He let go of his cock so Miss Bixley could drape her panties over his stiff pole.

She said in a soft, sweet, plaintive feminine voice, "Won't you please take my panties, Howie?"

"Yes, ma'am," he gasped, grasping holding of the teacher's panties and slipping them from his cock, although once having them wondering what he should do with them.

Miss Bixley smiled gratefully up at Howie and brought her legs back against her chest, her knees bent, her thighs spread, so that she, her cunt, was fully open, exposed, and available.

It was really quite fortunate that Howie had cum once already, as he would very likely have cum at this point, at the sight of the fetching Miss Bixley lying down on the floor, obscenely presenting her cunt to him, for him. What had he done to deserve this? He had no idea. Never in his wildest imagination would he have thought that his first time would be between the thighs and in the cunt of Miss Bixley.

Well, actually, that isn't really entirely true. Howie's imagination was pretty darned wild, and he had imagined many things much wilder than this when he was stroking his dick. But, this beat them all, as this was for real, and yet still very much way out there.

Jesse was perhaps the more natural choice to receive this distinction. After all, the whole purpose of this evening was ostensibly to reward his performance in class, and what better reward could a teacher provide a student than to let him take her virginity. But, Miss Bixley had not actually planned on doing this. She was making decisions on the basis of gut instinct, on feeling, on the basis of her many years of being a teacher, an educator, and it felt so very right that the first one would be a student, and a student for whom it was apparent would be his first as well. It was kismet. She reached down to open up the lips of her cunt with her fingers to make it very clear to the student what he was to do. "Your teacher's waiting, Howie," she said, displaying to him the sloppy wet insides of her steaming cunt.

Howie didn't need any further coaxing. He dropped down onto his knees, at the open gate to Miss Bixley. He leaned forward, bracing himself with one hand while he used the other to try to guide his stiff dick into its long desired target.

Miss Bixley smiled at her student. He was doing well. She could have helped him. She knew it would be difficult for him the first time, but it's often best to let the young man find his own way. The teacher should not just provide the answers, solve the problems for her student. At best she should just be a catalyst for his good work, and she could tell that he would do fine on his own. "Oh, Howie," she gasped, as she felt him lodge the head of his cock precisely in the right location.

Howie looked up at Miss Bixley, at the sound of her gasp. It was such a surreal sight. She could be Thelma Lou or Miss Bixley. They were both equally compelling, alluring, provocative fantasies. He would love to fuck them both, and that was essentially what he was doing, at the same time. He thrust with his pelvis and drove his cock up inside.

Miss Bixley let her head fall back onto the carpet as she felt the young man's cock drive up inside. She reached up with her hands to replace the hands of Trey and Jesse, to take in her hands both of their cocks.

The two boys were ecstatic. Of course they would much prefer to be in Howie's position, to have their cocks up Miss Bixley's cunt, but her hands were a very, very good second best. This was not an Andy Griffith episode they had seen before, but it was certainly much better, and it was one within which they were playing a rather central role, being jerked off by Thelma Lou as another friend was fucking her up her cunt.

As soon as Howie was deep inside he propped himself with both hands on either side of her body, and pumped his cock in and out of her womanly cunt. Yet, it did not feel like the cunt of a woman, or at least what he thought such a cunt would, should, feel like. It was actually incredibly tight, even clenching and squeezing his cock, but doing so with such soft, wet, slick, thick flesh. What could be any more wondrous for a cock than this?

Miss Bixley met his thrusts with those of her own, immodestly, shamefully, obscenely grinding and thrusting her hips, her pelvis, her cunt, releasing within her a lustful animal that had yearned to be fucked for so very long and was now going to make up for quite a bit of lost time. She squeezed the two cocks with her hands, and squeezed the third with her cunt. "Fuck me, Howie," she gasped. "Fuck Miss Bixley so hard."

Trey and Jesse knew that they were not long for this world, or at least this event. Jerking off was one thing, being jerked off by Miss Bixley was quite another. They were themselves thrusting their own hips, fucking Miss Bixley's tightly clenched fists, watching her boobs wiggle within her brassiere as her hips gyrated and lurched in such an obscene dance on their friend's cock.

"Miss Bixley," Howie gasped, warning her that he was getting close.

"Just a little longer," Miss Bixley asked. "Please, son," she pleaded.

Howie paused in his thrusting, needing to do so if he was indeed to wait for Miss Bixley.

But, if she was to meet him, she could not stop. She wrapped her legs around his ass, clutching him to her body in a lecherous scissor hold and continued to thrust her hips, her cunt, against him. "So close, so close," she gasped, as she squeezed tightly on his cock, driving it in and out of her cunt.

"Miss Bixley," Jesse warned as well. He did not want to surprise his teacher. He wasn't too sure that Miss Bixley would want, would let, him cum on her, especially on her face. Not too many teachers would let you do that, but that was where his cock was precisely aimed.

"Oh glorious, yes!" Miss Bixley exclaimed as she felt her orgasm suddenly overtake her, sweeping through her body like tidal waves of fundamental bliss, her body twitching and trembling in spasmodic paroxysms.

"Miss Bixley," Howie gasped again, and felt himself now going over the wondrous edge of a cliff, with nothing he could do to stop himself from falling.

"On me, on me," she pleaded. She was not on birth control, not having had any real need for it and, besides, she wanted to see it, and feel it, spray on her, on her body.

"Yes, ma'am," he groaned, quickly pulling out, and shooting the first load hard across her body, all the way up to her face.

"Howie," she exclaimed with a smile as she felt the boy's gism splash down on her cheek.

Jesse and Trey quickly followed, their own spasms of sperm shooting from their cocks down onto the twitching, heaving body of Miss Bixley.

She let go of the two cocks, letting the boys take over at this stage, as they could better control their aim. And, besides, she just wanted to lie back and enjoy the wet, sticky, sloppy rains of cum, spraying and dousing her from three different directions.

Trey and Jesse aimed largely for Miss Bixley's face. It just seemed like the most natural and appropriate place to splatter and splash their cum, their gism.

And, Miss Bixley didn't mind at all. It was like she was being anointed by the boys' streams as an Honorary Member of the Andy Griffith Club. It was a true honor indeed. She just closed her eyes and felt their expressions of gratitude and joy pour down upon her as her body shuddered and shivered with her lustful climax.

And, the three boys must have really enjoyed her hosting of the meeting as they spattered and spewed large wads and globs of thick, sloppy cum.

"Oh my goodness!" Miss Bixley screeched as she felt virtually every inch, nook, and cranny of her face get a splot of globby cum. Of course, one should probably expect that from a group of young men, filled with the bountiful cum of youth.

Howie had perhaps the best view. Once his first blast was released, going all the way up to catch Miss Bixley on the cheek, the remaining jets had less power. But, he did still manage to get a couple of them onto her red silk breasts, dripping off of them like spilt ice cream. He was in such a state of bliss, feeling the surging waves of his climax course through his body as he basked in the sight of himself, and his two friends, unloading their balls onto the pretty, semi-nude teacher.

When it appeared that the clouds had parted and the rain had ended, Miss Bixley carefully, very gingerly, opened up one eye. All she could see was a white mist. She quickly closed that eye and tried the other. The second one was not so bad. She could see Trey and Jesse looking, smiling, down at her, their chests heaving in exhaustion, their cocks still in their hands, cum leaking from the tips and dripping down onto her, onto her hair and forehead. She smiled back at them.

She then looked over at Howie, kneeling between her legs, gasping for breath. He looked a bit nervous, a bit apprehensive, perhaps worried that she might be upset at how much cum they had splattered all over her, all over their TV idol.

Miss Bixley winked at Howie, with her good eye, and said, "Oh my goodness, boys! Look what you've done to your host. What would Barney say!?"

The boys though felt that Barney would have been very proud of them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you enjoyed it! I really do like Miss Bixley and enjoyed telling this story. I would be very happy to hear of any additional suggestions you might have and, if you wouldn't mind, please do take the time to vote!

1...345678