Miss Boman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually I got up from the water. We had snacks that mother had prepared and left with us and chatted. Well, Mrs. Lundin did most of the talking but in the end she got silent. She was silent for an unusual long time for being her. But then she lit up and broke the silence.

"Eric, what about if we start tomorrow's lesson already now? There are so many things you should learn and our time is limited. But we still have an hour or so today. Would you like that?"

"Yes, of course, Mrs. Lundin. Everything you suggest is fine with me."

"Very good. Well then, let's begin." She hesitated fore a while, collecting her thoughts. "Well, this morning you learnt how to caress a woman and you just proved that you had understood how to do it. In fact, very well I must say." She smiled inwardly.

"You see, when caressing you should also use your mouth and tongue to kiss and lick your woman. It's the same places of the body and you should make your hands and mouth to cooperate. You may now use my body to try it out and to practice on. You can do everything you want. I will tell what feels good and what doesn't. Ready?"

Mts. Lundin lay back with an expectant smile on her face. I began to fondle her, again starting with her head. I nibbled on her earlobes and kissed her, letting my tongue into her mouth. She moaned approvingly.

Her breasts were pleasant to kiss and fondle. She cried out when I rolled the stiff nipples between my lips and bit them lightly. When I moved down her body kissing and licking she wriggled her hips in anticipation. I licked her navel and took a big bite in her mons rocking it slightly back and forth. She cried out again and spread her legs. Her pussy was open to caress.

I knelt at her side and sniffed over her pussy and suddenly flicked her clit. It made her jump.

"Easy Eric. Don't do it so abruptly. But it felt good though. Go on please." I dug in, licking her the best I could. And she liked it. Her ass soon bumped up and down. Her moans were replaced by a stream of crude comments of what my tongue did to her pussy. Suddenly she clamped her thighs around my head pressing my mouth close to her pussy. I could still use my tongue though and I did.

I didn't hear her scream but I guess she did. Her body shook and her ass heaved upwards. She bumped back down and spread her thighs. I could hear again.

"That was rather good, my dear Eric. But you should use your hands more. You could for instance fondle my breasts while licking my cu . . . I mean licking my vagina. Or put a finger in me. Try again will you."

I was dumb fumbled. She wanted me to go over her again. She was insatiable. Well, I had better do as she said if I should be allowed to fuck her again. So I set to work. I used my hands as much as my tongue both on her body but also in her pussy and at the end I pushed a finger up her ass to the knuckle. That really got her off. She jumped and screamed and shook wildly.

"Oh my goodness, yes I think you know how to do it. That was very good Eric but it was nasty to force your finger into my as . . . anus. But it was pleasurable I have to admit. You are a good pupil. Maybe I should show you that also a woman can use her mouth? Yes, you seem to be ready for it." She had grabbed my cock that had come to life during the last session. "Well lie back and I will show you."

Mrs. Lundin pushed me down on my back and took my cock in her mouth. It grew but she just let it stay inside. Miss Boman had eased it out when it grew but Mrs. Lundin let it expand down her throat. When she thought that it was fully erect she forced all of it in and closed her mouth around the base. What she did felt wonderful.

She eased the cock out again to be able to speak. She started teaching.

"Well, nature probably never had the intention that a woman's mouth should replace her cun . . . her vagina. Life can't be created through the mouth. So it must be a coincidence that the mouth is so very able to give the same type of pleasure to a man as the cun . . . the vagina. Or maybe it's a gesture from nature that giving pleasure without creating life is all right.

I will now take your deposit in my mouth. Just lie back and notice while I do most of the work. Make your deposit whenever you feel you are ready but if you can, tell me in advance."

She put the cushion under my head and knelt straddling my face. She sat back on her heels for a while looking down at me.

"You can look between my thighs to see what I do with my mouth. And, well, if you feel like it you can fondle me while I am doing it. Ready to start?"

She leaned forward over me. Her breasts scraped over my chest and stomach. Between her spread thighs I saw and felt how she put the head of my cock at her mouth. I had lost some of the hardness during her lecture. She started to lick around the head holding my cock in a firm grip. She inserted her tongue under the foreskin and licked under it. It was a totally new feeling that made me shiver. Mrs. Lundin snorted of delight and withdrew.

"You liked that, didn't you? Well, there is more to come. Watch me, and don't forget to fondle me."

She went back to licking and took my whole cock in her mouth. She sucked it inside and again she let it expand down her throat. She moved her head up and down until she had all of it in her mouth. While I watched I fondled her ass cheeks. When she closed her mouth around my cock I licked her pussy slit and flicked over her protruding clit. She wriggled her ass to tell that she liked it.

Mrs. Lundin eased the cock out and started to lick its full length and also the balls. Suddenly she took my balls in her mouth and sucked on them. I stroked through her slit with my thumb and it slid into her pussy. She rocked back at it and laughed throatily having let go of my balls. She took my cock head into her mouth and started to suck on it. I closed my hand with the thumb inside her pussy and the fingers over her clit and massaged gently just like Miss Boman had taught me. Her sucking felt very good and I felt the tingling in my loins. I remembered that she wanted to know.

"Mrs. Lundin, I will . . . I am about to make the deposit," I cried.

She snorted of delight and wriggled her ass in acknowledgement. She sucked harder on my cock and pushed her head down to take more of the cock in. She didn't stop until I was fully engulfed in her mouth and throat that pulsated around my cock head. I kept on massaging her pussy and clit.

Her mouth and throat did wonders to my cock and I started to come. The cock head swelled noticeably in her throat and then my seed flowed into her in several spurts. She kept sucking and sort of pulled the come out of me. She panted hard through her nose.

When I was spent she wriggled her ass. I had stopped fondling her while I came and now she wanted more of me. I started to kiss and lick her again. I took the thumb out and for a while licked her from the clit to her brown ass hole. I put the thumb back in but from the back to be able to lick her clit.

Mrs. Lundin still held me buried deep in her mouth and throat although my cock had softened. That made her able to move more freely and she rocked back at my thumb. I moved it around in her pussy and licked her clit which made her to cry out but since my cock still filled her mouth the cry was muffled. She wriggled her ass rhythmically meeting my flicking of her clit. Her muffled cry came again. On an impulse I put my index finger at her ass hole and as she at the same instant pushed back it slid in. She cried out again.

Now I had her pussy and ass in my hand and felt the thin separating wall between my thumb and finger. My cock was still pleasantly engulfed in her mouth. I was in all her three holes.

I moved my thumb around in her pussy and licked on her clit. Mrs. Lundin wriggled her ass violently until she tensed and arched her back. A long low cry emerged from deep inside her making her body to shiver. Then she collapsed on top of me causing both my cock and my fingers to leave her openings.

She lay on top of me with her mons on my chest and her legs at the side of my head. She was wide open and I gently massaged her puffy lips and ass hole with my thumb. At first there was no reaction and I was about to stop when her body shivered and she groaned. She rubbed her springy mons against my chest stretching her skin back and forth. Suddenly she pushed her pussy backwards and was over my mouth again.

"Lick me, lick my bloody pussy, lick my fucking cunt, go on, lick my cunt," Mrs. Lundin was her old self again using her foul language when she got aroused. And her mouth wasn't filled any more.

I kissed and licked and used my hands to caress and grab her body. She had moved and I reached her breasts which I molded and pinched her nipples. I sucked hard on her clit. The rougher I got the more did she cry out and groan and spit out dirty talk. She was out of control.

I kept on, my hands all over her, grabbing, rubbing, pinching. My mouth sucked her clit and my tongue licked it. Mrs. Lundin cried and her dirty talk flowed.

Suddenly she pushed back, clamped her thighs around my head and cried out. I reached around her thigh, found her clit and caressed it rather hard. She screamed on top of her lungs and tried to move away but I held her in a firm grip around her waist until her scream trailed off. I let go of her waist and she rolled off me.

She lay motionless at my side for quite a while. Then she sat up and smiled broadly.

"My goodness, I did it again, didn't I? I mean, talk like that. But it was because what you did to me was so pleasurable, and made me come so violently. You are a very good pupil. Oh my god, how happy you have made me today, so many times."

She leaned over and kissed me affectionately.

That ended the class that day. Dinner was pleasant but afterwards I sneaked away to my room rather exhausted. I had a good nights sleep dreaming of Mrs. Lundin but also of Miss Boman.

After breakfast the following day Mrs. Lundin winked at me and went to her cabin. I followed a while later when mother was busy somewhere else. Mrs. Lundin met me in the door.

"Come on in, Eric. Nice to see you. Feeling well this morning?" She made small talk while she undressed folding her clothes neatly. When she was naked she turned to me. "Get ready for class, will you," she said grinningly and helped to unbutton my shirt.

"Let's start today and see if you remember what you learned yesterday afternoon about using your mouth when caressing a woman. Come and lick me," she said and spread herself out on the bed stark naked. She shivered when I put a hand on her breast and I felt that her pussy was moist when I softly kissed her springy mons.

I started to fondle, kiss and lick her just like the afternoon before. She got wild again and her dirty talk flowed. She came three times before she let me rest. She again apologized for her language.

"Well done Eric. I think you now know how to use your mouth when caressing a woman. Good, let's proceed. I'll now let you make a deposit. It can be done in many ways and today I will show you how you can do it from behind the woman. It's also very pleasurable," she said and shivered of anticipation.

"Now I am going to kneel on the bed and you shall put your penis in my vagina by kneeling behind me. Got it? Good," she said and got in position on the bed. "Some people call it to make it doggy style because it has some similarities to how dogs do it," she added a little abashed but yet excited.

"Come, stand in front of me and I will make sure that you are ready." She took me in her mouth and sucked my cock. It didn't need much attention to get rock hard though. "Excellent, now it's ready. Kneel behind me. Yes that's right. Let me have your penis." She grabbed my cock between her thighs and used it to caress her pussy slit. "Ah yes . . . It feels so good. . . Now put it in, push, push, yes that's it. Oh, lovely, just lovely. Now move in and out just as you did yesterday."

I was kneeling behind her and started to fuck her with long, slow strokes. I held her hips. It felt heavenly in her wet, narrow pussy.

"Yes, fuck me . . . faster . . . faster . . . faster. . . Fuck your bitch . . . yes I am a bloody bitch. . . . I want to be fucked like a mongrel fucks his bitch. . . Fuck my bitchy cunt . . . Ah yes." Mrs. Lundin shuddered and fell forward on the bed crying out.

She recovered very quickly and jumped up from the bed.

"Let's change position. You can do it standing up as well. Come, put your penis in my vagina again." She bent over supporting herself at the bedstead wriggling her ass invitingly. Her hand winked at me between her open thighs. I took position behind her. She guided my cock right into her open pussy.

"Yes, yes, the penis is where it should be. Now fuck me. Oh sorry, I mean move in and out of my vagina. . . Oh Eric, what the hell. I want to skip this language. Do you mind if I do? Good, come on and fuck me then. I want to feel your cock in my cunt, I want you to fuck me long and hard. Fuck me until I come."

Mrs. Lundin was relieved that she had skipped her sophisticated language. She wriggled her ass again and pushed back to get me started. And I fucked her real good I think. She started to talk immediately, crying out and shivering and tensing now and then. Each time I was given a short rest until she wriggled her ass telling that she wanted me to continue.

I fucked her to the best of my ability. She started to buck and her pussy narrowed around my cock. I felt that I was about to come and grabbed her hips harder and shortened my thrusts pushing myself deep into her pussy. When I started to come I pushed deep inside and stayed there. She bucked wildly, screamed and flexed her pussy hard around my cock.

Mrs. Lundin leaned against the bedstead for support. I was buried in her pussy but tried to withdraw when I started to get limp. She grabbed my hips and pulled me close to her.

"No, stay. Don't go away. A dog has to stay in the bitch's cunt for a long time, doesn't he?" She said throatily. "Watch this."

Her pussy came to life. Her muscles rippled along my cock and flexed hard around the base keeping my cock in her pussy. My cock got a massage by her flexible pussy. Suddenly I felt blood flowing back in and my cock swelled again.

"Oh my goodness. Yes, I feel it. You are getting hard again. I could do it. What a stud you are. Oh my god, I will love this. But I want to change position. Come." She pushed me out and knelt across the bed knees wide apart close to the side of the bed. Her hand came forward and pulled at my cock to come inside. Her pussy was slippery from our juices and with one twisted push I was inside again.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck my cunt. Cover me, my lovely stud. Fuck me like a wild stallion. Grab my hips and fuck," she shouted. She put her head and shoulders down and her ass up in the air. Her whole body became one hungry pussy.

I followed orders and started to bang her. I fucked her hard, I fucked her tenderly, I fucked with long strokes and with short. I was totally focused on her gaping pussy. I held her hips and pulled them at me to get in deep. I squeezed her breasts and fucked with short hard jabs. She met me firmly, head and shoulders buried deep in the mattress. I heard only muffled cries and screams at regular intervals when also her body tensed.

I had absolute control but was also left on my own. Mrs. Lundin was totally absorbed, her whole body one big pussy receiving everything I gave her.

I forgot about Mrs. Lundin and let my own feelings take control. I fucked the way my body liked. Short fast jabs soon got the tingling in my loins to start. A few long deep thrusts made me to erupt deep in Mrs. Lundin. Her body shuddered and she screamed.

Mrs. Lundin collapsed forward on the bed taking me with her. I lay on her back resting. After a while she turned her head, agony, happiness and guilt mixed on her face.

"Eric, that was marvelous, I am totally spent. I need to rest. Will you please leave me alone. See you later. Please."

She had dismissed me and there was noting else to do than leave this great pussy of a woman. Well I could do with a rest myself feeling very relaxed and happy. So I went to my room for a nap.

At lunch Mrs. Lundin was her old self again. She hugged me when mother was in the kitchen.

"Eric, I want us to do something different this afternoon but I am not sure yet what it will be. I am rather sore after your treatment earlier today. We'll see, won't we?" She said smilingly. I noticed that she walked rather stiffly.

My father had said that morning that I had to move the lawn. It was my job but I had neglected it to attend Mrs. Lundin's adult school. So after lunch I started to work. It was normally a two-hour job but I decided that I had to do it quicker not to miss an opportunity with Mrs. Lundin. Hadn't she promised something special this afternoon?

Mother and Mrs. Lundin went to the lake as soon as they had cleared the kitchen. I worked hard and finished half an hour early. Well, I could have done a better job but it had to do for the moment. I had to pay for it next time, I knew that.

I set off to the lake full of anticipation. I rushed into the bathing place and stopped dead in my tracks. I saw first Mrs. Lundin and then mother beyond her, both lying spread out, stark naked.

Mrs. Lundin saw me first and shrieked. She reached out for a towel and pulled it over her for cover. But the towel wasn't very long and in her efforts to cover her breasts she didn't notice that the towel didn't cover her mons. Her rich bush was in clear view.

Mother had now seen me. She raised her upper body propping up on one elbow.

"Oh Eric, are you coming already. I wasn't expecting you for at least another half hour," she exclaimed but there was no embarrassment in her voice. On the contrary, it was excited and joyful.

She suddenly saw the action Mrs. Lundin had taken. She caught my eye and broad smile spread over her face. She pointed to Mrs. Lundin's exuberant bush below the towel. She started to laugh, a laugh that grew until she nearly laughed her head off.

"Oh, Elaine, Elaine, you are a prude, aren't you?" Mother panted of laughter. "You have just told me that Eric has seen all of you very close up and made the most intimate things with you. And still you become embarrassed being naked in his presence only because I am around. My goodness Elaine, you are priceless." Mother snorted of laughter.

"Well, I am not going to cover myself now. Eric has already seen all there is to see. Besides, he is my son and we have been naked together here at the lake many times in the past. Maybe not in the last years, but anyway. Of course you do as you want to, Elaine," Mother said, her body still shaking of laughter. Mrs. Lundin relaxed somewhat and joined in the laughter. She pushed the towel down from her breasts but let it be on her midriff probably thinking that it still covered her impressive mons but that was still in showing. It looked very nice.

"Eric, don't bother with swim trunks. Of course, if you are embarrassed you can put them on but it feels better if we all are naked," mother said, challenging me. I was embarrassed but took my shorts off and quickly sat down. Mother smiled approvingly at me and lay back chatting with Mrs. Lundin. They both shifted around now and then for comfort carelessly spreading their legs. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

"What about coffee?" Mother said after a while. "Eric, will you hand me the basket, please." I had to get up to fetch the basket. I was embarrassed to have mother and Mrs. Lundin watch me doing it with my swelled cock swinging.

Mother had as usual prepared afternoon snack with coffee and a cake. We enjoyed it and the tension in Mrs. Lundin and me loosened. Mrs. Lundin finally got rid of the towel altogether. Mother was completely relaxed all the time.