Miss Boman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to swim," mother declared and rose. She dragged Mrs. Lundin and me to our feet. The embarrassment was back until we were down in the water. But it was pleasant to swim.

Mrs. Lundin went up first and swept herself in a towel. Mother soon followed but she let go of her towel as soon as she had dried herself briefly. She laughed at Mrs. Lundin and tugged at her towel causing it to fall off. She shrugged but let the towel be. Mother moved around to dry. I suddenly thought that she looked stunning. Mrs. Lundin stood with her back against me at the end of the jetty, feet apart wriggling her hips lightly unaware of that her ass and pussy were in full view for me swimming around, waiting for an opportunity to get up unnoticed. Or maybe she wasn't unaware at all.

Eventually the women sat down and started to chat. I sneaked out of the water and sat down a bit away.

They gossiped about mutual friends and I soon lost interest listening to them. I watched them though. For the first time I really looked at my mother as a woman remembering the exciting talk she had had with Miss Boman. The talk that had revealed what a sexy woman my mother was and how strong her sexual desires were. I compared the bodies of the two women. Mother certainly had a shapely body that easily competed with Mrs. Lundin's although they looked quite different. Mrs. Lundin, tall and slender, nearly skinny and sophisticated, mother shorter and curvy and with a very sexy look. Broad hips, slim waist, full bosom and ass. Maybe she was a little plump but not more than to give a lovely roundness to her curves.

I looked at the parts of the bodies that interested me most. Mother had bigger breasts and I had to admit that they looked the best even if Mrs. Lundin also had a very shapely pair. Mrs. Lundin on the other hand had her protruding mons covered with the exuberant bush of pussy hair. Mother had golden hair that barely covered her mons. In fact the pussy slit was visible through it.

Suddenly it struck me that mother and Miss Boman looked very similar as far as I could recall. They were of the same height, had fair hair with golden bushes and lush curvy bodies with very ample breasts and bottoms. I decided that it was unfair to compare them though, Miss Boman being much younger. But it was an exciting discovery.

Yes, mother certainly would attract the interest of a young man like Mrs. Lundin's son. He was lucky I thought, that he got mother as his first woman and teacher. Hadn't she been my mother I would lust for her myself.

I watched the women without really see them. Images of the three women I so far had seen in the nude flashed for my inner eye and I recalled the good times I had had. Mostly I thought about Miss Boman seeing her all the time when looking at mother. My cock grew and swelled and was soon big and hard without my really noticing it. Suddenly I got aware of that mother looked at me. Not at my face but at my erect cock. Mother lifted her gaze and looked me in the eye. A sweet, naughty smile spread over her face and for some reason she looked proud. My face got beet read.

"Well, I think it's time for me to go back home. There are things to do. And maybe you two should be in class?" Mother said mischievously, smiled broadly and rose. When passing me she stopped and leaned over me. Her ample swinging breasts brushed over my face.

"Don't be embarrassed Eric. You look so very handsome. Elaine, eh Mrs. Lundin says that you are doing very well. In fact, she is impressed of what you are doing with her. So have fun and enjoy yourself." Mother said in my ear and smiled sweetly.

I watched her moving carelessly around in the nude collecting her things. My cock that had shrunk of fear when mother first saw me swelled and got harder again at the sight. But it was Miss Boman I saw and my body remembered her lush body. Mother suddenly looked at me and saw my very hard cock. She got very still for a minute and smiled lustily at me. She got down on all fours with her back to me to pack her basket. She wriggled her hips and spread her knees just as Miss Boman had done on the island. The ass and the ripe peach below the crack of her ass looked just as Miss Boman had done just before I mounted her. Mother kept her position for some time busying herself with her basket. She rose suddenly and looked straight at me smiling naughtily. Her stare went back and forth from my eyes to my very hard cock. Her smile broadened and got deeper.

Finally she nodded approvingly and picked up her shorts to put them on but hesitated, changed her mind and put her clothes in her basket. She went away stark naked, with swinging breasts and rolling hips making her ass bounce. After about ten paces she stopped, turned around, pushed her breasts and pussy forward and wriggled her hips. She smiled sweetly when she saw my gaping mouth, blew me a kiss, turned again and headed for home with exaggerative rolling hips.

Mrs. Lundin sat back with an uncertain smile on her face.

"Come over here, please," she called.

I jumped up and stood close to her. She grabbed my cock, kissed it and sucked it into her mouth. She sucked slowly and looked up at me with beaming eyes.

"Nice thing you have here," she said. "What were you thinking of getting it? Of me and not your mother I hope. Did you get like that thinking about what we would do when your mother had left? Well, what were you thinking of doing? Fuck me, I certainly hope. Oh, I get so happy that you get hard just from thinking of me." She was teasing me, smiling sweetly but with some uncertainty underneath. Her smile deepened when she lowered her gaze to my cock. If only she knew, I thought.

"Sit down, please. I want to start the class this afternoon to teach you something very important. Something you always have to think about when being with a woman." She said after a long pause.

"So far I have let you fuck me without taking any precautions. Well, I mean that you haven't had a condom on your cock. You know what a condom is? I prefer to call it a rubber though. Yes, of course you do. Well, my visit has been well planned just to give us the chance to fuck with your cock naked. You feel so much more and it's lovely to feel the seed splash into the cunt. But it's my duty to teach you about rubbers so that you won't get into trouble later in life."

Mrs. Lundin gave a thorough lecture about female periods and why and how to use a rubber. She had one to demonstrate.

"Well, let's practice," she ended her lecture. "It's the best way to learn, isn't it? I have a packet here for you. Now take one out and put it on."

I fumbled with the package and failed when trying to put it on. The cock had gone too soft.

"Oh, I see. Well, I have to give you a hand haven't I? But I rather prefer the mouth." Mrs. Lundin giggled and leaned over me to take my cock into her mouth. Very expertly she sucked me hard.

"Well, there you are. Nice and hard. Now put it on, will you."

I clumsily put the rubber on and she gave me a hand.

"Good, it fits very well although it's a little narrow. Now, why don't you put your cock in my cunt to feel the difference from making it with the cock naked?" Mrs. Lundin said and laid back raising her knees and spreading her thighs. "But only for a short while. We don't want you to come, do we? We should save that for later, this is not what I had in mind for this afternoon. Come on then. Shove it into my cunt."

I knelt between her thighs and my cock nosed its way to her pussy entrance. She was moist and with a few jabs I was in to the hilt.

"Oh yes, it feels very nice. Feel the difference? Give me a few good thrusts will you. Ah yes, yes, yes, yes . . . . Oh my goodness, yes, yes. . . . Fuck my cunt harder. . . Lovely, just lovely . . . a few more please, yes, ohh yes . . . Well, that's enough. Pull out will you." Mrs. Lundin directed me in detail. It was hard to have to withdraw from her lovely pussy but she pushed me out and rolled me down to her side.

"Felt the difference?" She asked. "So much better without, don't you think? Pity that we almost always have to use a rubber." She got silent for a while stretching her body and sighing contently. After a while she sat up.

"I promised you something different for this afternoon, didn't I? You have had your cock spurting in my pussy several times and you have had it in my mouth coming there too. Well, there is a third hole in the female body that can be fucked and very pleasantly too, I must say. You have had a finger in there now and then. The ass it is." She looked expectantly at me.

"Oh . . . uh . . . oh, you mean that one can fuck the ass?" I stammered although I had heard mother tell Miss Boman how she had got father to take her in the ass and liked it too. But I didn't want to spoil the pleasant surprise Mrs. Lundin had planned for me.

"Oh yes, that's exactly what I am saying. Well, of course it's you who fucks the ass and I who takes you up my ass. It feels so lovely when a long cock is pushed into the ass. . . Oh, dear me . . . I totally forgot. That cock is not only nicely long but it's also thick. . . My goodness, it's very thick. In the cunt it's very, very pleasant but in the ass? . . . Oh goodness gracious me, it's too thick . . . I couldn't . . . But well, I did promise, didn't I? . . . Well then . . . Oh Lord Almighty, it will be a challenge. . . But that cock will plug my ass seal tight, that's for sure." Mrs. Lundin spoke out loud what she was thinking totally uninhibited in her language seemingly loving the good old English words. Her voice and the expression of her face gradually changed from horror over consideration into determination. At the end she grinned lustily.

"Would you like to take me up the ass? Is that something you would regard as something challenging? Would you like to try it? It's a bit early in your education but you have learnt so fast I think that you are ready for it. And it's very pleasant," Mrs. Lundin said pleadingly, suddenly uncertain.

"Oh yes, of course I would like to try it if you say that it can be done and that it is pleasant," I said.

"Good, Excellent. And yes, it's very pleasant, very pleasant indeed" Mrs. Lundin said very relieved and excited. She slid down to lie flat on her back.

"Eric, before I allow you up my ass will you lick me? You are so good at it and it will loosen me up. Please?" Mrs. Lundin begged. "Oh, you can take the rubber off now if you want. I don't think it's very comfortable, is it?"

I took position and started to caress and lick her, starting with her breasts. She was easy to get going, her body trembling of anticipation. She started her foul monologue. I hadn't licked her clit and pussy for long until she came again. I kept on kissing and licking her body and included her ass hole. It took a little longer before she came again in a shuddering climax screaming loudly.

She held my head against her breasts for a while.

"Lovely Eric. Now it's time for the ass. Let's get ready. Give me my bag, will you." She got a jar out and smeared its content on my cock and in her ass hole. She took my hand and guided it to her ass. "Probe with a finger, push the lube inside," she said and selected my middle finger to do the probing.

"Ah, yes, that feels so good. I will love to get your cock in my ass," she exclaimed as her muscles closed tightly around my finger.

Mrs. Lundin pushed me down on my back. "Let's see, yes, a little encouragement is in place, I think. You must be real hard to get up my ass," she giggled and fondled my cock to full hardness. She straddled me, lowering herself until my cock poked her ass hole.

She rose slightly, grabbed my cock and caressed her crack and slit with it moaning loudly. She ended up holding the head against her ass hole.

"Here we go," she said solemnly. "Oh my goodness, it's so thick, help me Lord." She held my cock upright and pressed herself down on it but her butt hole didn't open up as I thought it would have. Mrs. Lundin kept pressing down looking very concentrated. I grabbed her ass cheeks wanting to help. After what felt like an eternity I felt her ass hole open up a little and my cock slid an inch or so into her. Mrs. Lundin cried out and eased the pressure holding still.

"Spread my ass cheeks," she panted and pressed down again. "Ah yes. Oh Holy Lord. Yes," she exclaimed when my cock head passed the narrow entrance into her ass. Mrs. Lundin again kept still but her butt muscles worked around the head first clamping tight around it then massaging. The look of her face changed gradually from pain to utter delight.

"Yes, yes, it's there. Your cock is in my ass. The head at least. It feels lovely, doesn't it, now when the hard part is done? I love to be spread wide by your cock. Well, let's get it further inside. Hold my cheeks, here we go," she exclaimed laughing happily. She pressed down again and with small movements took my cock deeper and deeper up her ass. She took her time but eventually my balls were pressed against her crack. I could come no further into her.

She sat down on me, her face shining of proud, delight and pleasure. Her ass clung tightly around my entire cock holding it in a firm grip. Slowly the grip eased. Mrs. Lundin laughed throatily and started to move along my cock. She fucked with long slow strokes, raising herself until only the head was still inside and then pushing down again. She leaned down and her breasts touched my chest.

"Fondle me, fondle my breasts, fondle my ass," she panted and resumed fucking my cock.

I started to caress her whole body quite roughly. She liked it and foul talk flowed from her lips. The look on her face changed from grim to delight back and forth in rhythm with her bucking up and down. Her puckered hole stretched outwards when she lifted herself and inwards when she sank back down. The friction along my shaft felt marvelous.

My caressing hand found the mons and tugged at the rich pussy hair stretching her skin upwards and to the sides. She cried out when I did that. Her clit came into view and I put a thumb against it. She bucked hard when I pressed slightly on it and cried out again. I caressed her clit which made her scream and she came pushing herself down hard on me.

She pressed her breasts down on my chest for a while.

"Lovely Eric, just marvelous," she panted. "Can you manage some more? I want you to take me in the ass from behind. I love to be taken from behind in both my holes. Please."

"Yes of course. Everything you want. Just show me what to do."

She rose from my cock and jumped up. She moved over to the wind shelter and leaned over it for support.

"Come. Come and take my ass. Mount me and put your cock in my ass," Mrs. Lundin called and wriggled her ass eagerly. Her ass hole gaped open.

I stepped behind her. Her hand came forward between her spread thighs and directed my cock to her gaping ass. She held me in place.

"Push Eric, push hard. Enter my ass. Push hard and steady, push. Yes, you are doing fine, push on. Ah yes, yes, yes." Mrs. Lundin directed and cried out when I slipped inside. She pushed back hard trying to get my cock deeper into her ass. I pushed in my turn and after a few hard jabs felt my balls touch her skin. I was as deep inside as I would come.

I started to slide in and out of her ass and Mrs. Lundin started her foul talk and cried out in between. I was able to caress her body while fucking her ass and as before grabbed her quite roughly kneading her hips, belly and breasts. It felt very good in her long narrow ass canal that clung so tightly along my cock.

A sweet feeling came from my balls and spread to my loins and stomach. I increased my efforts in her ass now going faster and shorter. I forgot all about Mrs. Lundin except for her ass canal and fucked it to get maximum pleasure. I heard her cry out and scream but didn't register the meaning of it. The sweet feeling in my lover body was so intense that it took over all my senses. With a powerful thrust I forced my cock deep inside and bottomed out in her ass. I started to squirt filling her ass with my seed and everything went black for me.

When I came to Mrs. Lundin wailed loudly and her body shivered. Spasms made her ass to ripple around my cock still buried deep inside her, milking the last come out of me. I held my arms around her and my hands cupped her breasts.

We stood embraced until my cock shrank out of her ass. Mrs. Lundin turned in my arms, her face red from excitement and exhaustion.

"Eric, that was just super. You fucked me excellently. Didn't I say that you were ready for it? Your cock really plugged my ass. I don't know if I can walk. It's just lovely." She kissed me and we hugged.

After cleaning up it was time to go home. Mrs. Lundin picked up her clothes but stood for a while thinking, absentmindedly stroking her bush. A mischievous grin spread on her face.

"What the fuck," she exclaimed. "Calling me prudish. I'll show her, won't I. Eric, let's shock your mother, well if that can be done, I doubt it," Mrs. Lundin said. "I won't put my clothes on." She stuffed her clothes in her bag and also snatched my trunks. The only things she allowed to be put on were our shoes.

Stark naked we walked home. Mrs. Lundin wanted to have my arm around her waist and she stopped now and then to kiss and wanting to be caressed.

Mother was outside and saw us coming. She came to meet us. She wasn't wearing much either. Just one of father's shirts which was unbuttoned and fell well to the sides showing all of her breasts and pussy. She waved and smiled knowingly at Mrs. Lundin who had difficulties to walk normally.

"Well, well, that's a sight. Not shy anymore? Good. How was class? Rewarding I can see," she said giggling to Mrs. Lundin and winked approvingly at me.

"Oh, very much. Yes indeed it was. Eric is a very good pupil. Very eager and always does his very best," Mrs. Lundin said in the same light manner. "Being his tutor is very rewarding but also tiresome. He wants to practice so much," she added trying to make it sound as a sacrifice and caressed her meaty mons as if it was hurt. "But don't you call me prudish, will you."

Both women started to laugh and Mrs. Lundin hugged me shamelessly in front of mother, who in turn hugged the both of us.

"There was a phone call from your husband's office. He will be back already tomorrow," mother told Mrs. Lundin when they had recovered.

"Oh, does he? Damn, then I must leave already tomorrow, directly after breakfast," she answered. "Earlier than planned I am afraid. But I have to go, haven't I?" She sighed.

Dinner and the evening were pleasant. Mother was in an extremely good mood and chatted on with Mrs. Lundin. Mother said several times how sorry she was that Mrs. Lundin had to leave. Mrs. Lundin agreed and they both smiled regretfully at me.

Mrs. Lundin retired early claiming that she had a long drive the next day. I went to my room feeling sorry that the good days were over. I thought about the last few days and how nice Mrs. Lundin had been to me. I had been totally spent after fucking her ass in late afternoon but now I started to recover.

I heard my parents withdraw to their room. From my window I saw that the light was still on in the cabin and made a quick decision. Quietly I sneaked out of the house and knocked softly at the door of the cabin.

I heard some rustling inside.

"Who is it?" Mrs. Lundin asked when opening her door. She wore only a thin night dress and her bedside lamp was behind her. Her naked body was clearly visible.

"Oh, it's you Eric? What do you want at this hour?" She asked standing before me in all her glory. I wondered fleetingly how she would have behaved if it had been my father calling at her door.

"Oh, well I . . . well, I wonder if I could make another deposit," I stammered, not really having thought about what to say.